[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] The Oath of Love 余生请多指教

sugarplum892

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] The Oath of Love 余生请多指教 (Premieres 15 March)

People, are they crazy to go online at the same dates?:lol: How am I supposed to find time to watch this and the Blue Whisper at the same time, and they say Who Rules The World is also on its way:crazymad:. Poor me! Seems like we all will have no normal  sleep till the middle of April:lol:

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, leo2020 said:

People, are they crazy to go online at the same dates?:lol: How am I supposed to find time to watch this and the Blue Whisper at the same time, and they say Who Rules The World is also on its way:crazymad:. Poor me! Seems like we all will have no normal  sleep till the middle of April:lol:

There are supposedly a whole host of other shows expected to premiere in March, one of which is She and her Perfect Husband (that's Yang Mi and Xu Kai for you!), South Wind Knows My Mood plus some others which don't have A* actors, but nevertheless not bad storylines. Looks like with the Winter Olympics over, an entire queue is rushing to reach audiences!

• Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, SC2019 said:

whole host of other shows expected to premiere in March, one of which is She and her Perfect Husband (that's Yang Mi and Xu Kai for you!), South Wind Knows My Mood plus some others which don't have A* actors, but nevertheless not bad storylines. 

I'm dead on the spot :joy: *Gone for coffee beans' restock*

• LOL 1

I just caught Ep 1.  I find it a bit "erratic".  Most probably because they are trying to set up the story.  I believe it will get better as it goes along.

Xiao Zhan: looks Gorgeous.  He should do more comtemporary dramas. (So far I've only seen "The Untamed" and now this. The rest, I drop out :lol:)

Yang Zi: I don't like her "make-up".  Her eye make-up is too thick and her lipstick is so "red".   Even her "Blusher" is so obvious .  A more "natural" make-up would be nice.

Ep 2:  Is getting better.  The Plot is getting clearer.

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] The Oath of Love 余生请多指教

finally this show is up. The first 2 episodes are not that bad.. i like xiao zhan in this modern look. Really looking forward to tonight's 2 episodes. I am happy to hear Two episodes everyday except for Fridays and Saturdays which is 1 episode. Means here is no break in broadcast and we be happy everyday to catch the show!! should do this for every show... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Hmm.. wondering why there is less comments foe the drama..... arent people looking forward to the drama before this?:huh:

Hehe.. watching ep1... 

that's what im wondering this drama is dominating everywhere else (rating, twitter, Weibo etc) but in soompi the forum doesnt seem like its moving at all 

13 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

that's what im wondering this drama is dominating everywhere else (rating, twitter, Weibo etc) but in soompi the forum doesnt seem like its moving at all 

I noticed people are not commenting as much on soompi as before... moving to other platforms... such as mydramalist...

Even Dramabeans lost its spark several years ago after the lead writer left the site.. if im not mistaken...

Its okay... we can keep this thread ^alive^ for a while...:D

Watching ep3 now....

I cant understand why the doctor, Dr Yan,  wants to cut the whole stomach away???  Can one cut the whole stomach away?:crazy: is it medically possible?

Whenever i hear the name Gu Wei.. im not sure why i think of the characters from Put Your Head on my shoulder... heheB)

• Like 1

On 3/22/2022 at 9:54 PM, realistic2280a said:

Watching ep3 now....

Can one cut the whole stomach away?:crazy: is it medically possible?

It’s possible. Only can rely on the small intestine for digestion so cannot eat a lot at a go and the food should be soft and moist during the initial recovery period.

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

It’s possible. Only can rely on the small intestine for digestion so cannot eat a lot at a go and the food should be soft and moist during the initial recovery period.

I just googled it and yes one can survive though the quality of life isnt that great... sigh... 

Am at ep9... i never knew who Xiao Zhan is before this, but i can see why he has massive number of fans... the man is darn cute... i just read twitter, he has 30million followers on his china social media now...  

I remember yang zi was said to be  making men into idols/famous men with those who acted with her, but in  this case, xiao zhan is already a huge name in china itself and both are popular in china's entertainment industry... i cannot image the cost of the drama to get both stars to act on...

Im not a fan of BL dramas though i have heard good review of the drama that made Xiao Zhan extremely famous. Maybe i will get to watch that eventually;  i perfer modern drama rather than period/wuxia(?) dramas in general...