[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] The Oath of Love 余生请多指教

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 4:31 PM, ElleSor said:

I read somewhere that it might be postponed due to the new Chinese ruling about some actors being too effeminate or "girly". God I hope not! Can't Yang Zi catch a break?!

Emmm, you know, in this particular drama so far I really can't see any "girly" images. Yes, Xiao Zhan is not Jason Momoa and never will be ,so what?...))). Hopefully it's really just a postponement due to some schedule updates... since it seems like idol selection shows are to be canceled and they may really need some last minute rescheduling.

@ At this juncture we don't know if it's because of Xiao Zhan or Yang Zi.

Spoiler

Rumour has it that an entire list of A stars have been 'blacklisted' for whatever reason, male and female alike. Yang Zi's name is in that list. Some could be because of this effiminate issue, the other is because of linkages with other actors/actresses who have been definitely cold-storaged like Vicki Zhao. Anyway, we'll have to wait and see as the iron might is being put into use.

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@ At this juncture we don't know if it's because of Xiao Zhan or Yang Zi.

Hide contents

Rumour has it that an entire list of A stars have been 'blacklisted' for whatever reason, male and female alike. Yang Zi's name is in that list. Some could be because of this effiminate issue, the other is because of linkages with other actors/actresses who have been definitely cold-storaged like Vicki Zhao. Anyway, we'll have to wait and see as the iron might is being put into use.

Wow, that's some news :open_mouth:. Are there any 

Spoiler

other known names? I mean they couldn't ban the whole stardom...I hope?...

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Oath of Love 余生请多指教
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 8:56 PM, ElleSor said:

I haven't heard anything about this airing yet.

I hope it airs soon.

I was soo looking forward to it.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:06 PM, leo2020 said:

@taekwang there are some rumors they've recently changed the title (one of youtubers mentioned it not so long ago), but that's just a rumor so far ... 

oh i see

so this has not been on air yet

was mislead by an old poster / announcement.

i went searching for the drama and did not find it.

so i tried asking in this forum.

thank you everyone