[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Their companies took rather quick actions, at which I’m not surprised. Maybe the restaurant already agreed not to post the photo, but they went against their promise. There’s only one week left for the drama to end so they must want it to reach that goal smoothly. The media would go gaga over their dating rumor once again just for that one photo together, just like they did with the selfie on the calender given to the Filipino fan. 

I agree.

believe everything happen for a reason.
It's not the first time their management did this. So that's meant we have to respect their privacy.

yes, their rights should be respected. They will announce/share when the timing is right, and now is not the time.

Wanting Dispatch to out them is like having people follow them at all times for pictures of their private life. It’s sad for them....

Today is the last shooting right?

I read that the last day of filming is February 12.

Credits: tagged & original sources who took these pics.

august 9, 2018 - Negotiation production report
B4110-A2-E-BCF8-4065-9753-298-E68-BC2-DA

september 22, 2018 (stage greeting)

23-D302-BD-99-EE-4-C47-AE6-D-42-E25-FCE2

• Like 12

Ah no! I briefly saw the picture of our OTP at the restaurant and now it's gone!! Can anyone DM me cuz would really see it again.... for ym shippers heart.

But I totally understand what VAST is trying to get the pic deleted from social media. Respect their request for privacy and also cuz the restaurant owner was using it for promo.

Anyways, hope HB and SYJ spend all the time they want together, away from any scrutinising eyes lol!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Helena said:

I agree.

yes, their rights should be respected. They will announce/share when the timing is right, and now is not the time.

Wanting Dispatch to out them is like having people follow them at all times for pictures of their private life. It’s sad for them....

I read that the last day of filming is February 12.

Credits: tagged & original sources who took these pics.

august 9, 2018 - Negotiation production report
B4110-A2-E-BCF8-4065-9753-298-E68-BC2-DA

september 22, 2018 (stage greeting)

23-D302-BD-99-EE-4-C47-AE6-D-42-E25-FCE2

The Sept 22 picture is cute. They syncronize when they start walking. 

:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

Thinking about how VAST has tried to take down that picture with the ajumma, it made me wonder..... Maybe the reason why there aren't any Dispatch photos (or from any other source for that matter) of Hyun Bin and Ye Jin dating is because they're both so influential and insanely rich they can ask Dispatch (or maybe even pay them?) to not post such pictures?  :ph34r::D

We can't rule out that possibility right? 

I think it might be true. Their dating rumor had been all over the internet since late 2018, I doubt Dispatch would miss a golden chance to break news and not follow them around. No matter how careful they were, it’s hard to stay incognito all the time. They could’ve used connection or even paid them like many celebs did.

2 hours ago, peggygordon said:

I believe everything happen for a reason.

It's not the first time their management did this. So that's meant we have to respect their privacy.

Being BinJin shipper a little bit hard for me, they're Ninja, they're keep denying, and they're keep giving me hope :sweatingbullets:

They have to negotiate with many things.

More than a year i've been waiting for their confirmation. So, It's okay for me if have to wait again a little white after CLOY drama ending. :)

Today is the last shooting right?

Are they any information about their wrap up party?

At least we still have hope. Many ships have seen no light at the end of the tunnel and sunk like a stone. Fingers crossed for this moment to become reality ;)

8AC78B00-9E25-48EE-826C-BD355CEF24DF.jpg

930C10C0-610B-4DF5-8982-E64B5CBE7C40.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

I think out of respect  for the couple and their management,  that photo should not be posted here or there.   If they wanted it posted, they wouldn’t have worked quickly to get it taken down. We don’t want our couple to distance themselves and never give us any content again. But that’s just my two cents. I see it has been removed on every social media site that it was previously on. Vast sure worked fast on that one! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Hwanhee said:

Yes, vast DM me! 

What did they say to you? Just ask you to take the pic down? Did they give any reason or anything?

WOW they sure work fast. yesterday it was all over social media and today it's all gone. I only saw one pic left but that has since been taken down too. LOL

Does SYJ's agency have an instagram too? I know HB is part of VAST - he co-owns it too or something, but they sure work fast. I wonder if VAST and SYJ's agency worked together of if it was just VAST.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

8 hours ago, Hwanhee said:

When vast message me about deleting this photo, meaning there's something about it! 

Yes. @Hwanhee I am as curious!! What did they say to you? The post mentioned that they went with other crew members. It didn’t say that they were on a date though?! This feels insanely suspicious!!!  If you are not permitted to share here, can you DM me? Are the pics really gone from social media?!  All of them?!  Wooow, our ninja couple at work! Perhaps, that is why the photo of them together at the airport (for Mongolia) is absent from social media. 

5 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

What did they say to you? Just ask you to take the pic down? Did they give any reason or anything?

WOW they sure work fast. yesterday it was all over social media and today it's all gone. I only saw one pic left but that has since been taken down too. LOL

Does SYJ's agency have an instagram too? I know HB is part of VAST - he co-owns it too or something, but they sure work fast. I wonder if VAST and SYJ's agency worked together of if it was just VAST

• Like 3

9 hours ago, peggygordon said:

This one is what we're talking on our chat right? @cybertron LoL.

So this happening on January 2020. 

Seems Ahjumma is BinJin shipper also. She's always changing her outfit and hair style. Except her pink and black color outfit.  LoL. Aigooo ahjumma

Based on SYJ Goodbye hairstlye maybe it took during that time.

Well It's not the first time people Saw both of them eating together with another CLOY crew during the shooting.

You can see on CLOY thread at page 6 KimSooHanMoo has also posting a few Times they're eating together.

And the lovely thing is HB always seat Next to SYJ :wub:

What chat? Do you have a chat with BinJin shippers? If that's case, how do I get in?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Omo omo my heart is so fluttered. Like episode 12, I dont know why but seems I saw HB and SYJ not JH and SR in episode 13. JH character is so reserve and when SR did many funny gesture, he just sit there, smiling. Very similar to HB and SYJ. Every caring moment of them looks very subtle but sincere from the hand touch, smiling, looking at each other, etc. It is not a loud relationship that shout to the whole world, but very quite , very sincere and reserved only for 2 people. I have the feeling HB and SYJ really demonstrates the characters like their relationship. 

i have a very high hopeeee :):)

• Like 17
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, luffie said:

VAST took down the unofficial pic and posted the official pic instead.... :D:ph34r:

My exact same thot!! LOL!!

I managed to screen capture the picture (though it's not so clear). They look really comfortable next to each other! Though I don't want to expect too much, I can't help but wish they are really dating or will date/ marry in the future. Also just glad that these 2 lovelies are at least very good friends!! Which is a good start!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

My exact same thot!! LOL!!

I managed to screen capture the picture (though it's not so clear). They look really comfortable next to each other! Though I don't want to expect too much, I can't help but wish they are really dating or will date/ marry in the future. Also just glad that these 2 lovelies are at least very good friends!! Which is a good start!

Which one is the unofficial pic? Can you DM me? 

• LOL 2

IF Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin turned out to be really just friends (which I highly doubt) by the end of this kdrama, they still blessed us with their couple ring exchange which looked like a marriage vow, with all of us as eager guests.

IF indeed they are just friends.. omg Hyun Bin, what were those googly eyed gazes for? I'm so confused.

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, luffie said:

Yes. @Hwanhee i am as curious!! What did they say to why? What was the reason? The post mentioned that they went with other crew members. It didn’t say that they were on a date though? This feels insanely suspicious!!!  If you are not permitted to share here, can you DM me? Is it really gone from social media? All traces of it? Wooow, our ninja couple at work! Perhaps, this is why the photo of them together at the airport (for Mongolia) was absent. 

They just said that picture was uploaded without the permission of the actor so they request me to delete it. There's nothing wrong with that picture, seems suspicious why they want to take it down:blush:

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1