[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, fivebowls said:

Like you said, it summarizes JC’s views in this show.  It goes something like this:

A promise to the coomon people, a love true and deep, I will not forsake* the common people or you.

*Not sure it’s the right word.  What he’s saying is that he will not betray or disappoint their trust and belief in him.

Thanks a lot! Your translation is very good :heart:

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

Update: Ahhhhhhh viki rating is 9.6!!!!! It’s actually going up. How’s Douban rating?

I know viki rating isn’t important, but it goes to show this drama is getting more popular and people finally rating it based on the drama and not the sub or “unattractive main lead”. CC is hot!! 

OMG OMG OMG this is freaking crazy I just checked the Douban rating................8.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to cry this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24e10ff6365346829ec06719128182fb44610cbf

10 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Just asking. Does anyone know a rough estimation of time that Jiu Chen spent with Lin Mo in the mortal realm? One year? Few months? It does seems to be quite awhile. 

Not really mentioned Roughly around 6 months Because when he visited ah mo  at her room was before her 18 birthday  she faced her first misfortune 

3 hours ago, zijinini said:

OMG OMG OMG this is freaking crazy I just checked the Douban rating................8.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to cry this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24e10ff6365346829ec06719128182fb44610cbf

I had the same experience too I voted once for other drama last time. Just can say something wrong with the server

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

btw what’s the rating for Untamed, Ashes of Love, and TMOPB now?

Here's the rating in douban now:

Ashes of Love: 7,7 with 242,747 voters

The Untamed: 8,2 with 648,971 voters

TMOPB: 6,4 with 151,403 voters

50 minutes ago, Mikina said:

Here's the rating in douban now:

Ashes of Love: 7,7 with 242,747 voters

The Untamed: 8,2 with 648,971 voters

TMOPB: 6,4 with 151,403 voters

We need more voters, but so nice to know our rating is still higher. The biggest competition will be Untamed. However, I’m just glad it is above TMOPB!!

if you don’t mind tell me the rating for Princess Agent too. It’s one of my favorite too, but it’s something I haven’t been able to watch the second time because of the ending, and lack of OTP moments.

please and thank you! :kiss_wink:

41 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

We need more voters, but so nice to know our rating is still higher. The biggest competition will be Untamed. However, I’m just glad it is above TMOPB!!

if you don’t mind tell me the rating for Princess Agent too. It’s one of my favorite too, but it’s something I haven’t been able to watch the second time because of the ending, and lack of OTP moments.

please and thank you! :kiss_wink:

Princess Agent 5.1 with 83,023 voters

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

I think it's a fair rating because the drama collapse at the last several episodes. I rated it 3 stars.

Take a look of my Douban ratings, I have rated 8 dramas. :lol:

Legend of White Snake (2019) 2 stars

Pincess Agents 3 stars

Journey of Flower 3 stars

Legend of Fuyao 3 stars

TMOPB 4 stars

Story of Minglan 4 stars

Nirvana in Fire 5 stars

Love and Destiny 5 stars

Empresses in the Palac

Empresses in the Palac

Glad to see love and destiny 5 stars thanks for sharing :love:

Hi everyone!!! I've been following this topic since page 50+ and I opened an account just to comment here. This drama is so awesome and I'm still having a big withdrawal ever since I finished it ><

Really love all your analyses and observations, you guys are soooo PRO! It makes me want to rewatch the drama to see what I missed before.

Here's an article that I wrote on MyDramaList to promote the drama: https://mydramalist.com/article/7-reasons-why-you-should-watch-love-and-destiny-011013813

And some sweet GIFs I found online:

Spoiler

mV1mxkl.gif0L9ufyC.gifPKTtvQt.gifpPIvzY6.gifKBsECIW.gifByEQqw0.gifE50ubCJ.gifChjbTzC.gifALIJyhq.gif

Btw, I'm a native Chinese speaker so if anyone has any questions about unsubbed episodes or behind-the-scenes clips I'd be more than willing to help out!

1 hour ago, amyloves_snsd said:

Hi everyone!!! I've been following this topic since page 50+ and I opened an account just to comment here. This drama is so awesome and I'm still having a big withdrawal ever since I finished it ><

Really love all your analyses and observations, you guys are soooo PRO! It makes me want to rewatch the drama to see what I missed before.

Here's an article that I wrote on MyDramaList to promote the drama: https://mydramalist.com/article/7-reasons-why-you-should-watch-love-and-destiny-011013813

Reveal hidden contents

mV1mxkl.gif0L9ufyC.gifPKTtvQt.gifpPIvzY6.gifKBsECIW.gifByEQqw0.gifE50ubCJ.gifChjbTzC.gifALIJyhq.gif

Btw, I'm a native Chinese speaker so if anyone has any questions about unsubbed episodes or behind-the-scenes clips I'd be more than willing to help out!

Add 1 more gif for you

d99d5db159b94860a08e78d78d2da7f1.jpg?x=b

1 hour ago, amyloves_snsd said:

Reveal hidden contents

I've read your article and it's really well written! Good job on promoting this drama more!! Though maybe you want to fix about the song part, 水从天上来 is not the ed song, it's an insert song :)

OH! Thanks for the offering help for BTS! :D

Just now, NEVERending said:

Hey 

can you guys believe that I’m still stuck on episode 58. I literally cannot make myself watch further knowing what is going to happen and the “apparent rush ending” is stopping me from watching further. I’m so crazy lol. 

Me too I had re watched this series plenty of times I'm kind of die hard crazy fan

Archived