[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Flor123 said:

Out of curiosity, where do people post fanfiction for these dramas? Asking for a friend...yeah, a friend. :D

I've made a short fanfic about this drama and have posted it previously here. But, maybe it's got buried within the conversation. I will post it back again under the spoiler (if you want to read :)).

Spoiler

Jiu Chen, Ling Xi and Nian’er. The family of three walked hand in hand serenely to Cong Ji Yuan, while the main gate closed behind them as if not wanting for the outsider to intrude the long overdue reunion between father and daughter, husband and wife. Wu Wan followed closely behind the three, wagged his tail happily because his master had come home. 

The closing main gate indicated an end to a chapter of Jiu Chen and Ling Xi’s part of life. And another chapter would begin within the next second.

Seated in the chair of Cong Ji Yuan’s hall, Jiu Chen took Nian’er on his lap and Ling Xi took a seat beside the man. 

“Mother,” Nian’er called Ling Xi, “is he really my father?”

“What do you think?” Ling Xi peek a glance at Jiu Chen to asses his reaction. “Do you want him to be your father?”

Nian’er looked at the man that she met only a few minutes ago. At the main gate, she had asked him if he was her father or not, and he told her that he was. The man was nice and he could lift and carry her in one arm. She liked strong man. Then again there’s this feeling that made her wanted to be hugged and cuddled in his embrace. She gazed directly to Jiu Chen’s eyes and nodded. “I want you to be my father. Will you become one?”

From the moment Jiu Chen saw Nian’er played in Chong Ji Yuan’s yard, he was absolutely sure that she was his and Ling Xi’s. And one thing he's for sure also, he would do anything to make his daughter happy. Nian’er had no idea that she had the God of War, a High God and the third of the strongest and powerful god in Six Realms, right in the palm of her little hand. Jiu Chen gave his daughter a soft little smile. “Of course I do. No one will be your father except me.” 

Nian’er circled her arms around Jiu Chen’s neck and happily called him, “Father!”

An indescribable feelings of warmth and happiness emerged inside Jiu Chen. He hugged Nian’er tenderly and caressed his daughter back head. “Yes.”

“Welcome home!”

“I’m home…”

Ling Xi smiled of the scene between Nian’er and Jiu Chen. Since Nian’er birth, she had imagined this scene hundreds of time of how it would unfold. Seeing with her own eyes now, it was nothing like when she imagined it before. Her teary eyes couldn’t hold back the tears anymore and one lone tear cascaded on her cheek. She wiped it off immediately though. Then a wide smile adorned her beautiful face to show how happy she was. 

Jiu Chen turned to look at Ling Xi and he pulled Ling Xi into the hug. The beginning of their story as family had officially started then.

“Nian’er.”

“Yes, Nian’er.”

Ling Xi and Jiu Chen were sleeping on their bed with one of Jiu Chen’s arms circled around Ling Xi’s waist. The latter rested her head on Jiu Chen’s chest. Nian’er was sleeping already after she played with her father since the afternoon till the evening. Jiu Chen tucked her to the bed together with Ling Xi before the two settle on their position now. Ling Xi glued herself to Jiu Chen as soon as they were on the bed and Jiu Chen also didn’t have any intention to let Ling Xi be far from him, not even an inch. They didn’t do anything besides talking and to assure themselves that it was not a dream anymore, that they really in each other embraced after being apart for 300 hundred years.

“To remember…”

“I name her that to always remind myself, that I will always remember your words… your promise, that someday you will return to me, no matter how long it will be.” Ling Xi put her palm of where Jiu Chen’s heart was. “This beating of your heart… It’s real. You really have come back to me.”

“Sorry for taking 300 hundred years to fulfil my promise.”

“It’s okay,” Ling Xi shook her head. “As long as you have come back. You know that I trust you.”

Jiu Chen hold Ling Xi’s hand that she put on his chest. “How are you faring?”

“As long as you here with me, that’s more than enough for me.”

“You’re not answering my question, Ling Xi. “ Jiu Chen tightened his hold a little bit to emphasize his words. “How are you?”

Ling Xi didn’t answer Jiu Chen immediately. She stayed quiet and stalled the time while Jiu Chen patiently waited for her to tell him. It took her some other minutes before she answered with another question, “Which part do you want to know? Be more specific because it’s too many to be spoken in just one sentence.”

“I can’t be specific because I want to know the whole thing. Tell me what’s happened to you of this past 300 years.”

“We won’t get any sleep if that is the case.”

“Well… I never have any intention to sleep this night.”

“You!” Ling Xi pulled her hand from Jiu Chen’s. She turned her body and lifted it a bit. Her face was scandalous when she saw Jiu Chen’s impassive face. “You old man! How can you say that sentence nonchalantly!” Ling Xi hit Jiu Chen’s chest to hide her blushing cheeks. “You shameless old man!”

“Old man?” Jiu Chen caught Ling Xi’s hand. “I remember that we have this conversation once in Shan Ling’s palace garden when I went there to meet you secretly.”

“More like you snuck in there,” Ling Xi muttered discreetly.

“I heard you. And that’s beside the point.”

“So, your point?”

“I have lived longer than you, so of course I am an old man in your point of view. But, you choose me to be with you. Therefore, your ‘old man’ reasoning is not valid.” 

“Only old man can talk shamelessly like you did before.”

“I’m your husband,” Jiu Chen said matter-of-factly. “Why I can’t talk like that to my wife that have been separated from me for 300 years?”

“That’s not what I mean!”

“Then get to your point.”

“I… I…” Ling Xi bit her lower lip, hesitated to say what’s on her mind. 

“I’m listening.” Jiu Chen assured Ling Xi that she could take as much time as she needed.

Ling Xi sighed and pulled her body completely from Jiu Chen. She sat on the bed while facing the other side. “It just… I’m not used to it. Except you, I never had an intimate relationship with anyone. Yes, we are a husband and wife. But we never really acted as one before you were trapped inside the Feng Lin Yuan. You were way more reserved before. Can’t you see that I’m just embarrassed from this thing?”

Jiu Chen got up from his position and hugged Ling Xi from her back. “Then you have to get used to it. I have waited for this moment for 300 years and if you tell me to hold back, you are really trying my patience. I can’t hold back and I won’t hold back. You have to accept it and live with it.”

“You… are really hopeless.” A wide and bashful smile adorned Ling Xi’s face. “How did you became this shameless?”

“I blame you for this, you know. You have made me realize that I’m not as aloof and reserved as I thought I was. And I do this only with you.”

“Didn’t you say that you want to know how I am faring?”

“We have a long time to listen to that story later. I also have something that I want you to hear. That’s why let’s push it for another day and focus on this.”

“On what?”

“On us.” Jiu Chen turned Ling Xi’s body to face him and he stroke Ling Xi’s nose before putting his finger on her earlobe. Ling Xi shuddered on every touch Jiu Chen gave to her. “Let’s focus on us, okay? I don’t want to think about other matters right now. My mind is full of you, only you.”

“The feelings are mutual.”

Jiu Chen caressed Ling Xi’s cheeks with his thumb in slow and tender manner, then his finger went south, and placed it under her chin. He lifted it up and brought his face closer to her. He gazed lovingly at Ling Xi. “I miss you. I've longed for you. I didn’t know what was it to earnestly longed for someone until I met you. It was more torture to be inside the Feng Lin Yuan then when I spent 50,000 years sleeping in Chang Sheng Hai. Let me show you how much I miss and long for you.” Without another word, Jiu Chen kissed Ling Xi, savoring the lips that he longed to taste again since their separation. The spark of the kiss heated Ling Xi’s body and she returned the kiss with the same fervor. 

Jiu Chen had come back to her and Ling Xi could feel his love and passion in his kisses. That’s all what’s that matter now.

I'm watching episode 43 now and this one scene is making me laughing so hard really :lol::lol:!!!

Spoiler

Lin Mo is given a picture of Immortal Peng by Madam Guan. It is said the he is the protector of the land they resided in. Lin Mo takes the picture and hangs it in her home. When Jiu Chen sees the picture, Immortal Peng that at the moment is talking with Si Ming feels cold suddenly (which he is not supposed to). Then, Lin Mo asks Jiu Chen to bow to the picture. Reluctantly, Jiu Chen still do it, but it causes Immortal Peng to throw up blood. 

So, when Jiu Chen sees the picture, Immortal Peng feels cold. When Jiu Chen bows to the picture, he throws up blood. The hierarchy in Nine Heavens IS ABSOLUTE :sweat_smile:

When I watched this scene without eng sub, I laughed so hard, and now with the proper eng sub, this scene still makes me laughing like crazy :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, LeeN said:

In my opinion she's not selfish she just doesn't want to be separating  with him  again She wants to share  the burdens with him 

Oh I figured it out now. She’s selfish that she doesn’t want to share him. She only wants him for herself. She is saying for her part in love she will only be with him and her promise is to him only. :love:

47 minutes ago, Mikina said:

I've made a short fanfic about this drama and have posted it previsouly here. But, maybe it's buried within the conversation. I will post it back again here under the spoiler (if you want to read :)).

Hide contents

Jiu Chen, Ling Xi and Nian’er. The family of three walked hand in hand serenely to Cong Ji Yuan, while the main gate closed behind them as if not wanting for the outsider to intrude the long overdue reunion between father and daughter, husband and wife. Wu Wan followed closely behind the three, wagged his tail happily because his master had come home. 

The closing main gate indicated an end to a chapter of Jiu Chen and Ling Xi’s part of life. And another chapter would begin within the next second.

Seated in the chair of Cong Ji Yuan’s hall, Jiu Chen took Nian’er on his lap and Ling Xi took a seat beside the man. 

“What do you think?” Ling Xi peek a glance at Jiu Chen to asses his reaction. “Do you want him to be your father?”

Nian’er looked at the man that she met only a few minutes ago. At the main gate, she had asked him if he was her father or not, and he told her that he was. The man was nice and he could lift and carry her in one arm. She liked strong man. Then again there’s this feeling that made her wanted to be hugged and cuddled in his embrace. She gazed directly to Jiu Chen’s eyes and nodded. “I want you to be my father. Will you become one?”

From the moment Jiu Chen saw Nian’er played in Chong Ji Yuan’s yard, he was absolutely sure that she was his and Ling Xi’s. And one thing he's for sure also, he would do anything to make his daughter happy. Nian’er had no idea that she had the God of War, a High God and the third of the strongest and powerful god in Six Realms, right in the palm of her little hand. Jiu Chen gave his daughter a soft little smile. “Of course I do. No one will be your father except me.” 

Nian’er circled her arms around Jiu Chen’s neck and happily called him, “Father!”

An indescribable feelings of warmth and happiness emerged inside Jiu Chen. He hugged Nian’er tenderly and caressed his daughter back head. “Yes.”

“Welcome home!”

“I’m home…”

Ling Xi smiled of the scene between Nian’er and Jiu Chen. Since Nian’er birth, she had imagined this scene hundreds of time of how it would unfold. Seeing with her own eyes now, it was nothing like when she imagined it before. Her teary eyes couldn’t hold back the tears anymore and one lone tear cascaded on her cheek. She wiped it off immediately though. Then a wide smile adorned her beautiful face to show how happy she was. 

Jiu Chen turned to look at Ling Xi and he pulled Ling Xi into the hug. The beginning of their story as family had officially started then.

“Nian’er.”

“Yes, Nian’er.”

Ling Xi and Jiu Chen were sleeping on their bed with one of Jiu Chen’s arms circled around Ling Xi’s waist. The latter rested her head on Jiu Chen’s chest. Nian’er was sleeping already after she played with her father since the afternoon till the evening. Jiu Chen tucked her to the bed together with Ling Xi before the two settle on their position now. Ling Xi glued herself to Jiu Chen as soon as they were on the bed and Jiu Chen also didn’t have any intention to let Ling Xi be far from him, not even an inch. They didn’t do anything besides talking and to assure themselves that it was not a dream anymore, that they really in each other embraced after being apart for 300 hundred years.

“To remember…”

“I name her that to always remind myself, that I will always remember your words… your promise, that someday you will return to me, no matter how long it will be.” Ling Xi put her palm of where Jiu Chen’s heart was. “This beating of your heart… It’s real. You really have come back to me.”

“It’s okay,” Ling Xi shook her head. “As long as you have come back. You know that I trust you.”

“You’re not answering my question, Ling Xi. “ Jiu Chen tightened his hold a little bit to emphasize his words. “How are you?”

Ling Xi didn’t answer Jiu Chen immediately. She stayed quiet and stalled the time while Jiu Chen patiently waited for her to tell him. It took her some other minutes before she answered with another question, “Which part do you want to know? Be more specific because it’s too many to be spoken in just one sentence.”

“I can’t be specific because I want to know the whole thing. Tell me what’s happened to you of this past 300 years.”

“You!” Ling Xi pulled her hand from Jiu Chen’s. She turned her body and lifted it a bit. Her face was scandalous when she saw Jiu Chen’s impassive face. “You old man! How can you say that sentence nonchalantly!” Ling Xi hit Jiu Chen’s chest to hide her blushing cheeks. “You shameless old man!”

“Old man?” Jiu Chen caught Ling Xi’s hand. “I remember that we have this conversation once in Shan Ling’s palace garden when I went there to meet you secretly.”

“So, your point?”

“I have lived longer than you, so of course I am an old man in your point of view. But, you choose me to be with you. Therefore, your ‘old man’ reasoning is not valid.” 

“I’m your husband,” Jiu Chen said matter-of-factly. “Why I can’t talk like that to my wife that have been separated from me for 300 years?”

“I’m listening.” Jiu Chen assured Ling Xi that she could take as much time as she needed.

Ling Xi sighed and pulled her body completely from Jiu Chen. She sat on the bed while facing the other side. “It just… I’m not used to it. Except you, I never had an intimate relationship with anyone. Yes, we are a husband and wife. But we never really acted as one before you were trapped inside the Feng Lin Yuan. You were way more reserved before. Can’t you see that I’m just embarrassed from this thing?”

Jiu Chen got up from his position and hugged Ling Xi from her back. “Then you have to get used to it. I have waited for this moment for 300 years and if you tell me to hold back, you are really trying my patience. I can’t hold back and I won’t hold back. You have to accept it and live with it.”

“You… are really hopeless.” A wide and bashful smile adorned Ling Xi’s face. “How did you became this shameless?”

“I blame you for this, you know. You have made me realize that I’m not as aloof and reserved as I thought I was. And I do this only with you.”

“We have a long time to listen to that story later. I also have something that I want you to hear. That’s why let’s push it for another day and focus on this.”

“On what?”

“On us.” Jiu Chen turned Ling Xi’s body to face him and he stroke Ling Xi’s nose before putting his finger on her earlobe. Ling Xi shuddered on every touch Jiu Chen gave to her. “Let’s focus on us, okay? I don’t want to think about other matters right now. My mind is full of you, only you.”

Jiu Chen caressed Ling Xi’s cheeks with his thumb in slow and tender manner, then his finger went south, and placed it under her chin. He lifted it up and brought his face closer to her. He gazed lovingly at Ling Xi. “I miss you. I've longed for you. I didn’t know what was it to earnestly longed for someone until I met you. It was more torture to be inside the Feng Lin Yuan then when I spent 50,000 years sleeping in Chang Sheng Hai. Let me show you how much I miss and long for you.” Without another word, Jiu Chen kissed Ling Xi, savoring the lips that he longed to taste again since their separation. The spark of the kiss heated Ling Xi’s body and she returned the kiss with the same fervor. 

Jiu Chen had come back to her and Ling Xi could feel his love and passion in his kisses. That’s all what’s that matter now.

I'm watching episode 43 now and this one scene is making me laughing so hard really :lol::lol:!!!

Hide contents

Lin Mo is given a picture of Immortal Peng by Madam Guan. It is said the he is the protector of the land they resided in. And Lin Mo takes the picture and hangs it in her home. When Jiu Chen sees the picture, Immortal Peng that at the moment is talking to Si Ming feels cold suddenly (which he is not supposed to). Then, Lin Mo asks Jiu Chen to bow to the picture. Reluctantly, Jiu Chen still do it, but it causes Immortal Peng to throw up blood. 

So, when Jiu Chen sees the picture, Immortal Peng feels cold. When Jiu Chen bows to the pictire, he throws up blood. The hierarchy in Nine Heavens IS ABSOLUTE :sweat_smile:

When I watched this scene without eng sub, I laughed so hard, and now with the proper eng sub, this scene still makes me laughing like crazy :sweat_smile:

Of course a high ranking god bows to immotal if am the immoral I would died

This reminds me the story in ep25 Jc used his samurai skill by his Kunlu sword to break off the mountain in order to kill Chong hao

12 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Oh I figured it out now. She’s selfish that she doesn’t want to share him. She only wants him for herself. She is saying for her part in love she will only be with him and her promise is to him only. :love:

Those words she said she just wanted him to keep a promise Make sure he will revive Don't leave her alone in this life No matter how he must go back for her

41 minutes ago, Dramafanatic said:

When Jing Xiu and Joy Chen first meet in the morta realm, did they pretend not to know each other? I can’t remember if they’ve seen each other before in the immortal realm. 

They never formally met in heavenly realm, only aware of each other name.  They formally meet in the mortal realm. 

Hey everyone 

on episode 48 and dreading it all unfolding in front me. Also YT is so arrogant and god can she die already. She has bloody 9 lives. JX also needs to get lost. What kind of “love” is that where your keeping the person who clearly doesn’t belong to you forcefully. And hurting her in the process. 

But honestly can’t wait for all of heaven realm reaction when LX comes back as a goddess. 

Someone tell me their reaction (part from LT and HE and all those who know) is EPIC. 

6 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Hey everyone 

on episode 48 and dreading it all unfolding in front me. Also YT is so arrogant and god can she die already. She has bloody 9 lives. JX also needs to get lost. What kind of “love” is that where your keeping the person who clearly doesn’t belong to you forcefully. And hurting her in the process. 

But honestly can’t wait for all of heaven realm reaction when LX comes back as a goddess. 

Someone tell me their reaction (part from LT and HE and all those who know) is EPIC. 

Watch episode 50 you will find out Ep 49 jc could feel ling Xi soul hasn't got any sign of reincarnation in the shen lung ding Jc is pretty worried ling xi failed to return 

8 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Hey everyone 

Right? He rather have her live for a few more years than her having a long life. JX is selfish. 

On 9/30/2019 at 9:02 PM, Mikina said:

I've made a short fanfic about this drama and have posted it previously here. But, maybe it's got buried within the conversation. I will post it back again under the spoiler (if you want to read :)).

Reveal hidden contents

“Welcome home!”

“I’m home…”

“Nian’er.”

“Yes, Nian’er.”

“To remember…”

“So, your point?”

“On what?”

Reveal hidden contents

Lin Mo is given a picture of Immortal Peng by Madam Guan. It is said the he is the protector of the land they resided in. Lin Mo takes the picture and hangs it in her home. When Jiu Chen sees the picture, Immortal Peng that at the moment is talking with Si Ming feels cold suddenly (which he is not supposed to). Then, Lin Mo asks Jiu Chen to bow to the picture. Reluctantly, Jiu Chen still do it, but it causes Immortal Peng to throw up blood. 

So, when Jiu Chen sees the picture, Immortal Peng feels cold. When Jiu Chen bows to the picture, he throws up blood. The hierarchy in Nine Heavens IS ABSOLUTE :sweat_smile:

I did get to read it. Pretty cool...thank you for your story. Very sweet...

19 hours ago, Cammy said:

she's so stinking cute its ridiculous. 

@Flor123  search them up on wattapad, some people posted them there. yeah, people......

Isn't this web site for only original stories? I looked in Fanfiction, but there was nothing there...

23 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Spoiler

They even told her daughter that all other women were evil so that any possible rivals couldn't come looking for him...lol!!!!

11 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Episode 47: JX is killing me! Go away. He’s a freaking annoying I need him dead. 

JC tell A mo you love her. Stop mentioning LX... we’ll for now at least 

JX isn't remotely attractive here...nope, nope, nope...his wardrobe doesn't help him nor the tattoos on his head...poor guy...

57 minutes ago, Flor123 said:

Hide contents

They even told her daughter that all other women were evil so that any possible rivals couldn't come looking for him...lol!!!!

Can't help jiu Chen has too many admirers around him

Archived