[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

32 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

Ahh I loved his you have to take responsibility lmao. So cute and earnest. Thank god she finds out the kind of person JX really is 

I love his words you have to responsible for my future I don't know  how to live by myself anymore so lonely I can't live without you ling xi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god I’m feeling so upset. On episode 58 and can feel the next  episode is not gonna be good.

ik JC has to go do something. Something with the demon lord but please tell me their  reunion is satisfactory. Tell me it’s not like 2/3 mins of them. And their daughter. I need it to be more. Especially since when he comes back everything is over with the DL. 

1 hour ago, NEVERending said:

Oh god I’m feeling so upset. On episode 58 and can feel the next  episode is not gonna be good.

ik JC has to go do something. Something with the demon lord but please tell me their  reunion is satisfactory. Tell me it’s not like 2/3 mins of them. And their daughter. I need it to be more. Especially since when he comes back everything is over with the DL. 

I don’t want to spoil anything for you, but just keep encouraging you to keep watching. 

JaiYou!!(o^-^)尸~’’☆ミ☆ミ 

2 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I don’t want to spoil anything for you, but just keep encouraging you to keep watching. 

JaiYou!!(o^-^)尸~’’☆ミ☆ミ 

No lol please spoil if they reunion is only 2/3 mins. And if it is: is it a satisfactory reunion at least ? 

11 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I’ll just say that it’ll never be satisfied because it is the last episode. Just somewhat lol

Ah so it is only a few minutes reunion. Man I’m going to miss them deeply. The OST is beautiful and their chemistry is on fire. Surprisingly also gonna miss the side characters. Probably last time we’ll see CC on a tv series. He’s a movie actor  right? 

Just really wish they had a couple episodes to themselves where everything was good but oh well.

also lol last question. Before JC leaves or whatever happens to separate them (I’ve only just started 58) does he know LX is pregnant? 

And how long are they apart for?

TIA

3 hours ago, NEVERending said:

No lol please spoil if they reunion is only 2/3 mins. And if it is: is it a satisfactory reunion at least ? 

I know most people want more minutes of their reunion but I am pretty satisfied with the ending. 

19 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

Ah so it is only a few minutes reunion. Man I’m going to miss them deeply. The OST is beautiful and their chemistry is on fire. Surprisingly also gonna miss the side characters. Probably last time we’ll see CC on a tv series. He’s a movie actor  right? 

Just really wish they had a couple episodes to themselves where everything was good but oh well.

also lol last question. Before JC leaves or whatever happens to separate them (I’ve only just started 58) does he know LX is pregnant? 

And how long are they apart for?

TIA

I’m not sure if he will return for drama again. I think someone mention that he had something line up. I know for sure that he will have a movie coming soon with the actor who played ZhangHao. Can’t wait they’re both hot.

Spoiler

As for LX pregnancy, he doesn’t know. LX doesn’t know either. I think they were apart for 16days? Someone mention she was waiting outside for him. Thinking he’s hiding himself from the world to cultivate, but LX know something is not right and eventually find him once she settles all matters with ShanLing.

3 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Yup as you said their family reunion is pretty short which I dissatisfied too They didn't explain  the logic how Jc revive 

In Eternal love final episode they did explain But this.... 

2 hours ago, LeeN said:

Yup as you said their family reunion is pretty short which I dissatisfied too They didn't explain  the logic how Jc revive 

In Eternal love final episode they did explain But this.... 

They did explain. This drama has a lot of hidden details. You need to gather infomation from several previous dilogues or stories or even a plate of green fruit to figure out what is happening. They don't just tell you.

JC didn't die, he's just got locked up in that cave. He clearly told LX that he will be back for sure and LX believes in him and that's when she sealed the entrance. LX knows for sure he will be back she just doesn't know when.

In one previous episode they say that another bloody moon night will be 300 years later. The first bloody moon night is the night that A Mo died. 

In another episode they say the door of the Fu Linyuan will be open only on a bloody moon night.

7 minutes ago, zijinini said:

They did explain. This drama has a lot of hidden details that you need to gather infomation from several previous dilogues or stories to figure out what is happening. They don't just tell you.

JC didn't die, he's just got locked up in that cave. He clearly told LX that he will be back for sure because he knows the bloody moon thing and LX believes in him and that's when she sealed the entrance. LX knows for sure he will be back she just doesn't know when.

the first bloody moon night is the night that A Mo died. In one previous episode they say that another bloody moon night will be 300 years later.

In another episode they say the door of the Fu Linyuan will be open only on a bloody moon night.

To add on that, it was the emperor who seal the previous demon king with the previous GoW, so it’s hinted that the emperor or his Shifu could have help JC open the FuLinYuan gate. Because one has to be inside and one is outside. 

9 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Any theory why LX the only character without earrings? She only wear them as A’Mo then some when she was ShanLing’s ruler. I’m still not over QuippieQuest comments on her earrings lol

What QuippieQuest comments?

36 minutes ago, zijinini said:

They did explain. This drama has a lot of hidden details. You need to gather infomation from several previous dilogues or stories or even a plate of green fruit to figure out what is happening. They don't just tell you.

JC didn't die, he's just got locked up in that cave. He clearly told LX that he will be back for sure and LX believes in him and that's when she sealed the entrance. LX knows for sure he will be back she just doesn't know when.

In one previous episode they say that another bloody moon night will be 300 years later. The first bloody moon night is the night that A Mo died. 

Yes he did tell Yun Feng but if this is the explanation which mean is the demons will be unlock too 

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

Any theory why LX the only character without earrings? She only wear them as A’Mo then some when she was ShanLing’s ruler. I’m still not over QuippieQuest comments on her earrings lol

Maybe LX doesn't like earrings at all. The only two periods that she wears them are A-Mo in family and Shanling's ruler. As an eldest young miss in the family or as a Shanlin ruler she has to wear earrings. She has no choice but to wear them. When A-Mo left her family she doesn't wear earrings anymore. When LX quit the ruler job she doesn't wear them anymore either.

41 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

To add on that, it was the emperor who seal the previous demon king with the previous GoW, so it’s hinted that the emperor or his Shifu could have help JC open the FuLinYuan gate. Because one has to be inside and one is outside. 

Jc wouldn't allowed his shifu to get lock in the demons ream 

5 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

I’m not sure if he will return for drama again. I think someone mention that he had something line up. I know for sure that he will have a movie coming soon with the actor who played ZhangHao. Can’t wait they’re both hot.

Hide contents

As for LX pregnancy, he doesn’t know. LX doesn’t know either. I think they were apart for 16days? Someone mention she was waiting outside for him. Thinking he’s hiding himself from the world to cultivate, but LX know something is not right and eventually find him once she settles all matters with ShanLing.

Ah only 16 days. Well that’s not so bad. And really he and LX didn’t know. So he basically found out when he came back that he has a daughter. 

Archived