[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, LeeN said:

Watch episode 50 you will find out Ep 49 jc could feel ling Xi soul hasn't got any sign of reincarnation in the shen lung ding Jc is pretty worried ling xi failed to return 

Yh I did. 49 was so sad. JC at the end killed it. And the reunion scene at the end of 50. Gahhhh their expressions kill me. 

51- she’s avoiding him. Idk why. Ik she has to get used to the whole he killed me 2 times and that but the man loves youuuu

1 hour ago, NEVERending said:

Yh I did. 49 was so sad. JC at the end killed it. And the reunion scene at the end of 50. Gahhhh their expressions kill me. 

51- she’s avoiding him. Idk why. Ik she has to get used to the whole he killed me 2 times and that but the man loves youuuu

No matter ling mo or ling Xi Jc couldn't do anything Just asked her to take out the life pearl of jx. Jc endured the pain and cried for her death vanished again:tears: So sad

I hope that damn Jx would died strictly in that episode 

3 hours ago, Dramafanatic said:

Hey ya’ll. What’s everyone’s favorite OTP episode(s)? I want some good episodes to look forward to :blush:

I love episode 37-45, so many hilarious and sweet moments. Of course episode 50 or 51 when she came back to the last episode. Maybe minus episode 58 & 59, it’s unnecessary sadness lol. 

3 hours ago, Dramafanatic said:

Hey ya’ll. What’s everyone’s favorite OTP episode(s)? I want some good episodes to look forward to :blush:

My favorate episodes are 37-45 I have been rewatching them for like 20 times already.

I think I'll keep rewatching the mortal arc for another 3 months.

Ni Ni's acting in the mortal arc is just fantastic. 

45 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

I’m literally unable to move on from episode 51 I keep pausing cause like she’s breaking his heart and I can’t press play  

Keep going! It’ll get better, we’re all here cheering for you to press play!! JaiYou!!!

4 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

look at CC laughing so hard, I wish they have him laugh and smile like that in the drama. 

Also you noticed at the end their kiss looks like NiNi is about to bust out laughing.

Kyaaaaa!! Can't get enough of this really :joy: LOVES all behind the scenes!! Especially the one with Chang Chen n Ni Ni :love: Looks like they enjoyed every moments when shooting the drama :lol:

2 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Which episode does LX find out that JX tried to kill her mother. I’m on episode 55. Hope it’s this episode. So sick of his double face. 

TIA everyone 

Ep55 

Ep54 Jiu Chen sweet and cute right :D

Archived