[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

39 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

Lmao, I’ve still not even finished once. I need to move on 

I understand how you feel myself I really love the first 28 episodes As Jc heart melt for ling xi  he was pretty sure he loved her he would protect her even though he had to give up everything and sacrifice himself 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Hey 

can you guys believe that I’m still stuck on episode 58. I literally cannot make myself watch further knowing what is going to happen and the “apparent rush ending” is stopping me from watching further. I’m so crazy lol. 

You need to finished it so we can all suffer together!!! lol

56 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

You need to finished it so we can all suffer together!!! lol

For some crazy reason I can’t watch JC leave. Also super sad about how he doesn’t know he has a daughter till he comes back and that LX was pregnant. Unless I missed something bout LX pregnancy 

51 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

For some crazy reason I can’t watch JC leave. Also super sad about how he doesn’t know he has a daughter till he comes back and that LX was pregnant. Unless I missed something bout LX pregnancy 

lol no on know she’s pregnant, even LX. The hint they gave us was so subtle. I’m really impressed with whoever noticed those green fruit. But there rumors that she is pregnant again with the family picture. :yum:

52 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

lol no on know she’s pregnant, even LX. The hint they gave us was so subtle. I’m really impressed with whoever noticed those green fruit. But there rumors that she is pregnant again with the family picture. :yum:

Oh wow really? Their know before he leaves. Yh someone did mention the green fruit thing. 

11 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

Oh wow really? Their know before he leaves. Yh someone did mention the green fruit thing. 

Lol I guess only the writer and production team know LX is pregnant. The detail is so little that you really have to pay attention. Kudos to whoever noticed that details in the first place lol.

Hi. I have been a silent reader of all the L&D posts here. Love reading all the comments. Really going through some hugeeee withdrawal after ended it about 1 months + ago. Chang Chen and Ni Ni really did a great job in portraying their characters. 

Regarding Ling Xi's pregnancy, I think Ling Xi did give some subtle hints about it although she did not realize yet that she is indeed pregnant. If I'm not mistaken, in ep 58, when she was foolishly "admiring" the wedding letter that Jiu Chen gave her, at the end she was feeling abit nausea with her covering her mouth. And in another later episode (most prob ep59), there was a moment where she also has the inclination to vomit (which is something new for her character). Knowing that Ling Xi going to have a daughter after they did the "deed", I think Ni Ni did try to drop some subtle hints here and there to her audiences to make it more realistic:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Lol I guess only the writer and production team know LX is pregnant. The detail is so little that you really have to pay attention. Kudos to whoever noticed that details in the first place lol.

That's not a hint actually Usually her maid would leave some fruits on the table for her She's not even eating it

I am sure she wasn't realising she was pregnant at that moment too

37 minutes ago, LeeN said:

If ling Xi knew she was pregnant at that moment why she didn't mention any hint to jiu chen when she met him at Dao Ling end of ep58

She only realized after that. If she knew she was pregnant, she probably wouldn't have jumped down Dao Ling End to find him because there's a chance she won't be able to come back out.

Edit:

It seems she already knew before that but didn't tell him to not make him worry? Since he won't be coming back in a long time, he may feel sad that he can't be with her to raise their child together.

41 minutes ago, amyloves_snsd said:

She only realized after that. If she knew she was pregnant, she probably wouldn't have jumped down Dao Ling End to find him because there's a chance she won't be able to come back out.

Edit:

It seems she already knew before that but didn't tell him to not make him worry? Since he won't be coming back in a long time, he may feel sad that he can't be with her to raise their child together.

26 minutes ago, amyloves_snsd said:

Edit:

I believe the author would give some hints to the audience but according,  to Ling xi notice herself was after she came out from the Fu Ling Yuen She didn't had any experience of the first time pregnant 

4 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Oh okay. So when do JC find out she’s pregnant? When he comes back or before?.

When he comes back eventually the author created the  biggest hint for the audience is they had spent a romantic night

While ling Xi read the marriage contract  that Jc gave her Actually she was expressed her happiness as his bride soon Finally she could marry him

Archived