[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

26 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

It's different since in the Terminator it's the son, John Connor, who sent his father, Kyle Reese, to the past and Reese saved John's mother and then they had John. John isn't his own grandfather but his father is from his own generation. Whereas in Futurama, Fry went back in time and pound rice with his grandmother. :sweatingbullets: Rest is history, or future?

True it is different. John Connor's father was younger then him thats also crazy but definitely not futurama level crazy. 

But there is one movie that beats this one ''Predestination'' Mother, Daughter-Son and father is the same person

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

LG is his own grandfather and all this time the OTP was LG and Lady Noh? Yes, just give me season 2!

LG dies and LR succeeds? Yes, only if season 2 JY finds the resurrection flower and brings LG back to life! 

JTE dies and LG spreads her ashes in the sea? Yes, only if season 2 she becomes a mermaid and finds him 300 years later! 

Anything! I’LL TAKE ANYTHING! 

Haha Dear GOD, I meant it as a Joke initially that LG is his own HALABHUji , It can actually Be theorized...Say What???:blink:

JTE a mermaid?? NuhNoNo...Wait WHUT????Which show am I watching for S2 again??? :blink::crazy:

LG is the Dragon King of Eastern Sea and JTE is Mermaid or Water Immortal, S2 xianxia saeguk FOR THE WIN!!^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

24 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

You can find some crazy fanfics amongst these. 

I am not much of a fanfic reader but sometimes when I find the time I tend to read it. I recall reading a fanfic few years back I left thinking who even wrote this tho some of them can be good at times

Some of these long fanfics could become a manuscript and become a drama or something like that

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Heilo said:

Some of these long fanfics could become a manuscript and become a drama or something like that

FanFics have a Lot of Power....Twilight Series Fanfic Master of the Universe became FIFTY Shades Series..

.Like I read that fanfic and still have it saved somewhere on my age old Desktop from when it was being written...So I know at times FANFIC WRITERS have better Story and Potential than the OG.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

TvN? I was thinking only exlusively on Netflix I am not so sure TvN can do 19+ proper justice like they do on Netflix. I am thinking something like the ''Last Kingdom'' 

Last Kingdom is completely borderline something else when it comes to nudity and I think it's impropriety for TKEM 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Last Kingdom is completely borderline something else when it comes to nudity and I think it's impropriety for TKEM 

Going light is sometimes not the answer but going all in can be you know:tounge_wink:

@madmad min

I had no idea that Fifty shades of grey came from a Twilight fanfic and did the writer get credit for it?

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@vangsweetie637 AMEN TO THAT lol. Well here's what I did with decrypting the cast member's captions and responses to each other. It goes back to the Alice in Wonder jam yesterday and jam tomorrow never jam today which means a never fulfilling promise. Basically something with "jam" on it means very rewarding hint hint remember that scene where ES says he prefers to have jam on his bread lol. So if the cast members talk about things in present or future tense take it as a good thing. Jam today with a little jam tomorrow is a good thing hahaha jam today includes some bad things that may happen, but its going towards a happy jam of tomorrow lol if that makes sense. lol 

also thought this was relevant to TKEM

Sounds impressive and good catch overall you keep surprising me with these finds. Keep going:joy: Anything that hints to positive ending is welcomed by me even if it is from your drawings haha but aside from the jokes it was insightsful

39 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Can we have season 2 to explain and show all this?

Anything for season 2 in my book. 

LG is his own grandfather and all this time the OTP was LG and Lady Noh? Yes, just give me season 2!

LG dies and LR succeeds? Yes, only if season 2 JY finds the resurrection flower and brings LG back to life! 

JTE dies and LG spreads her ashes in the sea? Yes, only if season 2 she becomes a mermaid and finds him 300 years later! 

Anything! I’LL TAKE ANYTHING! 

Season 2 could be imo even bigger then season 1. I want them to go to other worlds and I just want this show expanded and perhaps even a spin-off for WDH that is how much I want it expanded couple of seasons with even an extra spin-off

26 minutes ago, madmad min said:

FanFics have a Lot of Power....Twilight Series Fanfic Master of the Universe became FIFTY Shades Series..

.Like I read that fanfic and still have it saved somewhere on my age old Desktop from when it was being written...So I know at times FANFIC WRITERS have better Story and Potential than the OG.

This is interesting. How long was that fanfic? It must have been hell'va long and tbh with you Twilight was a gem don't know why it got so much hate despite all the successes it enjoyed 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Heilo said:

True. I have seen these long once before it was a GoT one long Fanfic like very vast fanfic and imo better then GoT script even tho it was heavy on the romance and less on other things involving with the series where everyone just become a side-character while Jon Snow and the mother of dragon took completely center stage 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

True. I have seen these long once before it was a GoT one long Fanfic like very vast fanfic and imo better then GoT script even tho it was heavy on the romance and less on other things involving with the series where everyone just become a side-character while Jon Snow and the mother of dragon took completely center stage 

Some of the craziest fans I have ever seen are GoT fans they outdid everything that was impossible and I have seen some of them even learning these fictional langauges in the series that is just silly imho

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just now, Flloy House said:

Some of the craziest fans I have ever seen are GoT fans they outdid everything that was impossible and I have seen some of them even learning these fictional langauges in the series that is just silly imho

I tried to do that for LotR and I think at some point I memorized all the spells in HP back when I was in middle school. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Heilo said:

Sounds impressive and good catch overall you keep surprising me with these finds. Keep going:joy: Anything that hints to positive ending is welcomed by me even if it is from your drawings haha but aside from the jokes it was insightsful

@Heilo You also look at it as how future/tomorrow JY goes back to the past and dies which means he completed his fate (protecting and dying for LG). Therefore, future JY relative to baby JY essentially has now given his present/today self a better life feed from the fated responsibility of taking care of LG and a better new future that is entirely his own to make. Thus, allowing for his present/today self to have happiness and a fairy tale happy ending ...coming full circle haha :love:!!!

HAHA lesson learnt in TKEM: sacrifice yourself so your present or today self can have a better today and tomorrow that is their own....changing your fate lol 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

@madmad min

I had no idea that Fifty shades of grey came from a Twilight fanfic and did the writer get credit for it?

Spoiler

She is The same person, EL james the writer for FSOG wrote under penname Snowqueens Icedragon on fanfiction.net, Then she signed a 3 movie deal and named the characters from Edward-Bella to Christian-Anastasia and FSOG. Series. :D

@Heilo I remember it being a 3 part as well like FSOG,darker and Freed, but fanfiction banned it due to it violating the then M Rating, EL james opened her own wordpress and started posting the rest of the series for Master of the Universe. If someone looks at the family tree it is the same as twilight Cullen Gang Fsog is based off of a Weaker storyline that is amzeballs.

TWILIGHT was a GEM, But the Robsten fanfare and It being pitted against HP/Vampire Diaries/True Blood what was made it Weaker as compared. Moreover it stopped making sense after Eclipse at some point. That was one VAMPIRE-WEREWOLF era.Teen Angst for teens like me back then Lol.

Point Being who knows even TKEM fanfic can be a fanfare later on.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Soju coming right up! ;) :P

I have stocked up my liquor now and fuel. We need to stock up liquor just like how they were buying toilet papers during Covid19 heydays. I was even pushed aside on the line by an old lady at the walmart entrance who just wanted toilet papers while I was looking for some liquor 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

22 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I tried to do that for LotR and I think at some point I memorized all the spells in HP back when I was in middle school. :sweatingbullets:

LoTR also had several languages but was it difficult learning the whole language or you didn't try to go that deep with it

21 minutes ago, madmad min said:
  Hide contents

She is The same person, EL james the writer for FSOG wrote under penname Snowqueens Icedragon on fanfiction.net, Then she signed a 3 movie deal and named the characters from Edward-Bella to Christian-Anastasia and FSOG. Series. :D

@Heilo I remember it being a 3 part as well like FSOG,darker and Freed, but fanfiction banned it due to it violating the then M Rating, EL james opened her own wordpress and started posting the rest of the series for Master of the Universe. If someone looks at the family tree it is the same as twilight Cullen Gang Fsog is based off of a Weaker storyline that is amzeballs.

TWILIGHT was a GEM, But the Robsten fanfare and It being pitted against HP/Vampire Diaries/True Blood what was made it Weaker as compared. Moreover it stopped making sense after Eclipse at some point. That was one VAMPIRE-WEREWOLF era.Teen Angst for teens like me back then Lol.

Fanfics have indeed potential if it launched something as big as FSOG series even from a ''TWILIGHT'' Fanfics but she must have been extremely dedicated in her work in order to write these 3 parts and I reckon she had alot of times on her hands. 

I don't think that Vampire diaries and especially True blood was that big of a deal for Twilight when it comes to rivalry because Twilight had bigger fandom then these two and I would say True blood had way smaller fandom compared to Vampire Diaries and Twilight

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Heilo You also look at it as how future/tomorrow JY goes back to the past and dies which means he completed his fate (protecting and dying for LG). Therefore, future JY relative to baby JY essentially has now given his present/today self a better life feed from the fated responsibility of taking care of LG and a better new future that is entirely his own to make. Thus, allowing for his present/today self to have happiness and a fairy tale happy ending ...coming full circle haha :love:!!!

HAHA lesson learnt in TKEM: sacrifice yourself so your present or today self can have a better today and tomorrow that is their own....changing your fate lol 

That sounds something like religion sacrificing yourself to have a better tomorrow or in the hereafter or is it just me? 

24 minutes ago, madmad min said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I was watching True blood and it lost me after couple of seasons what was the director doing he killed the show for me. He started out with a main couple we invested so much time in them and then we made them go separate way and get with other people I was like meh. The only good outcome was that the main lead couple in that show got married for real and have several children together nowadays but other then that the director went down the wrong path. I couldn't continue after 4th season. 

For sure TKEM fanfics can become something of their own 

• Like 3