[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 hour ago, Dramafreak said:

Where are the wedding photos? Someone please share.

Ya you guys dont sleep?

I was dreaming of The King and these pages.

Will watch today's streaming even if it is patchy-- how will i live otherwise?

And I hope that minion commits suicide -- because it will be a loss to LR and he is dangerous.

omg!! I thought i missed a new spoiler or something! I went back a few pages frantically only to realize there was no such spoilers! :joy:

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

@koreaboooo Nope. Don't recall.

But he only takes a bite all the time so hard to see. Lol

And... he don't seems to have any problem using both hands when come to JTE...  :glasses:

haha yep! That’s the problem with these PPL. We only get one bite! But..the PPL with the noodles..i will accept!! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Omg!!! And we got new stills once more!!! Yassss!! LG saves her!!! Oo..he is still in that sexy black outfit from the raid so is it before or after? Ah I don’t care. That minion is going to get it anyways from our King! And our King..he saved his TE!!!! And nope!! That for sure AIN’T Luna!!

tenor.gif?itemid=6087496

edit:

jwki5az4fiwa.jpg

guys..look at this!! No way this is Luna! Nope. Nuh-uh. No way! This is for sure TE and LG!!! I will bet a bucket of crispy fried chicken! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Whether close-up or afar, LMH's profile is really to die for, no? How many hours to go till TKEM?

Do not question. Just die. 

:lol::lol::lol:

7 hours and 10 minutes. At times like these, wouldn’t one of those gates to the world in between be so useful? Go in there for 7 minutes and bam, it’s The King’s time :lol:

15 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

AMERICANS GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW.

EIGHT HOUR LEFT.

GO TO BED SET YOUR ALRMS. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Going now. 

See you all later! 

*edit* hold up right there! 

jfkehfkrjdkfbfkfbkfbroee 

The new stills!! 

What are they doing?

Spoiling us with the entire episode?

jfkshkfjdkdbdkenwksbdk

My heart! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

Okay so everyone ELSE is dead in the streets but her

Also idk why we must say this but

SO MANY FINE MEN IN THIS SHOW

LEE MIN HO

WOO DO HWAN

EVIL UNCLE

SO MANY HOT MEN

GET YOUR MIND AWAY FROM THE HORSE 

DO NOT

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

8 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Ever since my state started their shelter in place, it's like Groundhog Day every week.  Work M-Th, then the week resets with TKEM on Friday and Saturdays.  I'm literally at work until like 7pm, going home, shoving food in (sometimes fried chicken), taking a ZZZQuil, and waking up way earlier than usual to watch TKEM and to sob before rushing to work.  I'm a night owl and usually sleep at 2am and wake up at 8:30 and then rush to work. 

Anyways, I'm r e a d y.

And when I say my body is ready for this, I'm being very literal.  Last few weeks I woke up without an alarm like magic on Friday/Saturday at like 6:30am. 

Then on Sunday I slept in til like 11am oops.

I KENNOT!! I JUST KENNOT!! I am literally doubling up with laughter now!! Admin please don’t delete my post cos THIS one DEFINITELY has something to do with the drama!! :lol:

Are you on our shipping forum, or maybe you’re not the shipping sort? Sorry if you’re not! It’s just that we (Talisman invoking Lady Noh’s followers In Real Life for our MinEun Couple) would need lots of humour to keep our ship sailing! :wub::ph34r:

@bebebisous33 - Thank you very much for your latest analogy based on Dorian Gray! I love that book! I do wonder how the 2 worlds can be logically meshed together, though ...

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Okay so everyone ELSE is dead in the streets but her

Also idk why we must say this but

SO MANY FINE MEN IN THIS SHOW

LEE MIN HO

WOO DO HWAN

EVIL UNCLE

SO MANY HOT MEN

GET YOUR MIND AWAY FROM THE HORSE 

DO NOT

i must have..horse..i must..

so thick..so fluffy...

so meaty... 

:joy:

• LOL 7

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Oh no no no no

Put those beach photos away

Last time we saw that stupid jacket we held an entire week of mourning and 3 funerals and nearly bought a $2100 iron man mask in our grief

That jacket?? Never seen it before

Edit: jk lol 

Edited by blobbityblobbityblob
  • LOL 6

Ok guys.... I don’t want to be a part pooper here, as much as I enjoy man in black, I don’t know how I feel with so many stills released and also spoilers. I mean, some stills to peaks people interest is good, but too much can reverse more that leave people no longer curious. However, I hope it works for the ratings, cause as for me, I will be tuning in.

i showed Lee Gon’s pictures in his black attire to my cousin who lives in Singapore and she said “lee Min Ho in all black suit, is just What the doctor orders” lol! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Per @Keikokoko public announcement, I am providing us with refreshments and tissue paper!!

f80a22282fe870a7062eacd329a9b030.jpg

giphy.gif

:joy: 

———

omg!! Look at all these stills! So many goodies today for us!! 

Guys, are we suddenly checking out:

Spoiler

Maximus! Because I am, too!! :joy: he is such a majestic horse! And to think he is time traveling with LG. Or was it a she? Lol

@AgentQuake can’t sleep either huh? Lol!! 

edit:

@scrawford i am scared that this is their way of making up for what is to come. Soon, we will be getting nothing until that one day before episode airs :crazy:

edit 2:

alright. Off to sleep I go!! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7