[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

25 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

1) There is no wedding photos. Think it was some promo pictures for other people or the attraction. Riding on TKEM's wave I suppose OR I could be wrong since I did missed a few spoilers and it was removed. 

No wedding photos yes.  But an IG account of a wedding organizer/wedding venue posted using the hashtag of the show (and initially tagging LMH and KGE but later removing the tags) and I think it one of the comments the IG account replied that they cannot post any further shots until the show airs?

So it was implied that something was shot in that venue.  Not necessarily a wedding, but the place (which looks nice) is used primarily for weddings.

It is also not clear if the photo that accompanied the IG post was from the shoot.  I don't think so, but in case anyone is curious, the photo 

Spoiler

shows a man and a woman apparently dressed in traditional attire, as if they're having a traditional wedding in that attire?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, gwin said:

No wedding photos yes.  But an IG account of a wedding organizer/wedding venue posted using the hashtag of the show (and initially tagging LMH and KGE but later removing the tags) and I think it one of the comments the IG account replied that they cannot post any further shots until the show airs?

So it was implied that something was shot in that venue.  Not necessarily a wedding, but the place (which looks nice) is used primarily for weddings.

It is also not clear if the photo that accompanied the IG post was from the shoot.  I don't think so, but in case anyone is curious, the photo 

Hide contents

shows a man and a woman apparently dressed in traditional attire, as if they're having a traditional wedding in that attire?

O M G

e6BgEwc.gif

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The answer is simple. Because he is sexy! Do not question. Just accept. :lol::lol::lol:

@Heretorant Anything involves him unbuttoning/untying is acceptable :lol:

5 minutes ago, MairaA said:

guys....HOW DID WE MISS THIS... IN THE NEW STILLS, IN THE KITCHEN, LOOKS LIKE SHES WEARING LG'S SHIRT !!!!!!!!!!! IM LOSING MY MINDDDDD

ARE WE GETTING... A BED SCENE.? OMG

It could be cause she didn’t have any extra clothes with her, so she is wearing his clothes. However, is take any bed scene, heck even just snuggle, well maybe dirty snuggle lol!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, MairaA said:

guys....HOW DID WE MISS THIS... IN THE NEW STILLS, IN THE KITCHEN, LOOKS LIKE SHES WEARING LG'S SHIRT !!!!!!!!!!! IM LOSING MY MINDDDDD

ARE WE GETTING... A BED SCENE.? OMG

That would be awesome but hold up I thought the black one that LG wore doesn't have a collar :P Party pooper here woops

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Keikokoko said:

@Heretorant  make up your mind on your choice of death. 

1. Death by King's gaze 

2. Death by your Majesty coming towards you on white horse

3. Death by getting up and close with the man in white navy uniform

4. Death by the dangerous and sexy man in black 

5. Death by the sight of King & Queen in bed

Multiple choices are allowed

What no forehead butt? Or cooking while in uniform?  I demand a re-survey! LOL But I quite agree, the KIng is deadly. Seriously. 

And yet in real life, LMH is such a dork!

Haha. He should blame that Yo-Yo kid for giving out his bookstore location. I still don't know what that mysterious kid is but he scared the richard simmons out of me in that video looking straight at LG

@Time loop Me thinks he is helping LG. He is alerting him of significant things to come.  The "shoulder burns" happen WHENEVER the yo-yo is played... Have we noticed that?

4 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

OmG!! LG found the bookstore!!!!

When? How

@Dramafreak LG probably heard us shouting at him in various forums - "CHECK THE ADDRESS, NOT THE NAME! "  Same address from 2020 to 2022. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

11 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Heres a vid of the filming lol :love: SPOILER ALERT! Click at your own risk lol

Hide contents
video

Is he wearing the coat he was wearing at the end of episode 10?? So we should be seeing the scene which is next to the sea today.  :))

Edited by Jillia
Please answer outside the quote, thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Heres a vid of the filming lol :love: SPOILER ALERT! Click at your own risk lol

All these scenes near the beach look to me like they're filming 

Spoiler

scenes in that in-between place.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

I found that everytime there's a lightning and his back hurt it was telling him to go to the other side. First...when he was in the hotel in ROC...he needs to go back home as his navy admiral's father died and the pm was on the way charging into his study. He made it on time. The second time when he was in the room with his secretary...it was on the 11 Nov 2019. JY went to find a doctor because of the marks and he slipped past his bodyguard to ROC. As a result he can meet Tae Eul and brought her to KOC on the day that she received the badge. 

The heaven is helping our LG...i can see a happy ending 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

#LeeMinHo and #KimGoEun reading comments about how they look good together.

Only Kim Go Eun does this to Lee Min Ho... :kiss_wink:

how tkem fans watch the drama
"1994, 2019, 2020, 2022, parallel universe, time travel, deja vu, alice in wonderland, king arthur, back to the future:joy:
Ykt8qF.gif
  • Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Insightful 1

45 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@Heretorant Anything involves him unbuttoning/untying is acceptable :lol:

It could be cause she didn’t have any extra clothes with her, so she is wearing his clothes. However, is take any bed scene, heck even just snuggle, well maybe dirty snuggle lol!

well of course, but his shirt means something more, she's under his protection, care and love - it's definitely a way to claim your girl hehehehehehehehehe i agree though! i will take any kind of bed scene!!!

41 minutes ago, blobbityblobbityblob said:

That would be awesome but hold up I thought the black one that LG wore doesn't have a collar :P Party pooper here woops

LG is a King!! His closet is endless!!:lol:

36 minutes ago, blobbityblobbityblob said:

You have a strange taste in your ideal partner...

33 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Ahem.

In my defence, I don't know what I should be looking at!

:joy:

YOU GUYS KILL ME!! OMGGG:joy: 

Spoiler

I hate myself for admitting that I thought the same thing too, I was like wow Maximus really got some nice legs... very meaty :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7