[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Everyone talk about Leo and KGe , I don't know about him , I love him , support him but I am not big fans ,so I don't have any idea about his others BTS drama or his  partner  relationship but what I know is my Ggone , she is lovely ,naturel and always playful in site , she do that naturally and with love ,she never post anything related to her partner ,the only one was with GY and with PJM . this two was her close and must loved by her . she try always to get away from gossip , she have a bad relation with her partner fans , u can remarked she didn't post the 3photo of her and Leo just 2 , ggone now exactly that fans will attract her as they did in goblin ,she keep her distance as she can from media . I hope everyone understand that. I am happy becz they are in good mood at work ,and I hope they become friends even after drama . 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yesterday, May 7, is anniversary of "The King" on DC inside. There are over 30 thousand posts on DC by now. 

Which reminds me, yesterday is also the anniversary of this thread! Thank you all chingus for keeping this thread a hot and popular topic! It's fun reading all your theories and discussions; keep them coming. Let's all enjoy sharing our positive insights and love for this show! :heart: 

• Like 13
  • Love 4

I think it was a pretty good episode today. Showed some scenes regarding Lee Rim, Jo Young's comical scenes with Eun-seob and finally, Luna appeared at the end of the ep!

I think time stops when someone is travelling between the two universe. When time stopped for Lee Rim today, it was showed in the previous scene that Lee Gon was travelling with Jo Young to Republic.

Looking forward to tomorrow's ep!

• Like 8

So basically the prime minister knew there were other universe? 

There was a news headline related with the meeting between north korea and pres trump. 

Some one in the preview voice over says "you're the child of other world"

And LG started to ask is there is "him" in Korea. 

• Like 5

isn’t important what happened, where he come from :phew:

# Omg I see most weird & scary thing :D

5eb56ac8ce989162942671.gif?download

# oh he still here , it’s wasn’t ghost :P

Spoiler

5eb56adc5e141372003185.gif?download

# oh my beautiful face isn’t unique anymore , my life ruined :joy:

5eb56b017249d905208820.gif?download

Oppa : seriously that all your concern ;)

5eb56af471a53271101214.gif?download

• LOL 21

Can I just say how impressive Kim Go Eun and Woo Do Hwan are in their dual roles? WDH's accent as Eun Sop is just daebak! And finally, we see Luna! NOT A HINT OF JTE IN HER. Such versatile actors. I can't wait to watch it with subs. THe episode seemed interesting. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 4

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

The face you give when your other have is mr faint :joy:

~ his other half for 3 time

# Nice to meet you Friend  :D

I can't wait to see behind the scene of this comical moment.... He's good.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6