[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Hi. New member here.

I can't believe I decide to create an account just to board this minority ship :gangnamstyle:

I start getting the kookmin signal since the tofu prison episode however seeing their interaction greatly diminished, I thought that's the price of wearing delulu lens. However, the sudden interaction during episode 610 is the deciding factor for me. Screw it, minority or not lets board the ship and start my delulu once more (don't blame me, the resting chair on that episode make me lost my mind there LOL) 

Idk if this is just another one of my delulu episode their sudden sparkling interaction make me wonder.. Why? They already received enough backlash that even YJS decide to not tease KJK & JSM anymore (remember he used to do that a lot but suddenly stop out of nowhere) but why is the interaction suddenly brought up again? It really make me curious however seeing KJK reaction in the MLOB episode where the one of the member admit dating their close colleague make we wonder.. Could that be a potential catalyst? For me it looks like KJK is more shocked hearing 2 people in close field (with no sign & they're not even flirting) can drop the bomb at level up their relationship seems to tell a lot about his own situation (y'know, having a close colleague ehem ehem) 

However, this is just my gut feeling mixed with I'm already biased toward Kookmin so I might be wrong LOL I would be happy hearing any of them dating whoever they likes but until then, I'm with this ship through thick and thin with yall :7555_attack:

I guess I know why YJS putting Somin on hold for 2 years

612-1.jpg

612-2.jpg

612-3.jpg

Because, he is observing her with someone. :D

Spoiler

Ep. 487 around ‘2020

487-1.jpg

487-2.jpg

487-4.jpg

487-5.jpg

487-6.jpg

I read a post somewhere not long ago, that Somin is following English school in IG. Since I don’t have IG account so, I don’t have a proof whether it’s true or not.

At first I thought she might be preparing to get international project or she might want to communicate with her international fans in IG or she might be preparing for English games in RM.

Since Jongkook mentions about her wanting to go to LA for his concert in the latest ep. again. My delulu getting convinced that she might be preparing to travel abroad. We will know the truth in August anyway. :D

10 minutes ago, Bluelagoon246 said:

I guess I know why YJS putting Somin on hold for 2 years

This is a proof for me that Somin indeed has been dating for 2 years. Since 2020. With JK. 

PWhVywh.gif

This was from ep 512, 2020. Somin sat next go JK while LKS was watching them. Look at how fast LKS turned his head away. And look at his awkward face too. He acted as if he saw something he shouldn't have. 

Screenshot-2022-07-19-16-09-50-02-1c3376

This is the English language account that Somin follows. I think this is new. Though I don't remember all accounts that she follows, I still can recognize which ones are new. And this English account among the new one.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Episode 609

Just want to add as I love how nonchalant JSM around KJK. She didn't even flinch when KJK shout at YJS instead she just casually take over the chopstick from his hand like nothing happened. The way she handle the situation is like " Oh my partner & my brother is fighting again, let's remove potential weapon so they can just fight with word" LOL LOL

Moment 1

spacer.png

Moment 2

2.gif

I bet had it been other members attempt that they'll be put as Ramen ingredient right off kekekekeke

As I keep rewinding the opening segment, I'm aware that Joong-kook want to initiate his loveline with Somin. The moment Joong-kook told everyone about Somin's idea to tag along with him for LA concert, you can hear his voice changes - he was nervous and a bit choked up when he talks about it. 

Maybe (?) Joong-kook wants to continue the momentum of the loveline that they started at his house, but he did not expect SJH to respond about it as he immediately told her to shut up, and Somin also react disappointedly by saying that whatever she do now is a smoke screen for Joong-kook and SJH to dating in secret.

So, what's next for Kook-min?  How long RM forced JH to be the third wheel since favor are now more to Somin as public viewers want more of them? The longer they keep doing this kind of loveline - by letting Joong-kook to show his negative reaction towards JH, it actually hurting JH's public image. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Nerdyo2266 said:

Episode 609

Just want to add as I love how nonchalant JSM around KJK. She didn't even flinch when KJK shout at YJS instead she just casually take over the chopstick from his hand like nothing happened. The way she handle the situation is like " Oh my partner & my brother is fighting again, let's remove potential weapon so they can just fight with word" LOL LOL

I bet had it been other members attempt that they'll be put as Ramen ingredient right off kekekekeke

Yes, @Nerdyo2266, I also observed that. She acted like a GF calming down the angry BF and KJK allows her, that's the interesting part for me. He will usually brush the person off, become more angry and like you said, they become ramen ingredient. Certainly she's very close to him now and the vibes they give out (when not following the scripts) are very different recently. Will continue to observe their interactions and looking forward to their LA trip, with or without the third wheel.

• Like 11
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

On 7/19/2022 at 6:29 PM, Nerdyo2266 said:

Episode 609

They always have such these natural interactions like ep598 opening SM ignored Haha SC and walked to JK playing with him. Also ep608 after SM drew circle and felt dizzy SM sat next to JK and JK’s was holding SM. I couldn’t exactly count how many scene like this showed in the corner of camera. They just have special atmosphere.

YJS's words to YSC about his trip to Jeju is really a big hint of how the members treat others' privacy. YJS said, things like that, YSC should inform the members. So that the members won't bring up on the show like JSJ did. For example, LKS dates LSB for 6 months before he announced their relationship. The members knew but never once they drop any hint about it.

With this attitude, you will understand why in recent 2 years, the members never bring focus to anything kookmin did in private 

1. Kookmin MCed APAN Award together, nobody mentioned about it.

2. JK admitted that he and Somin drink together a lot but nobody took this hint and question more about it 

3. JK revealed that Somin went to his house with YJS and JSJ, just how fast YJS changed the topic 

4. In ep 600, Somin complained that JK left her messages on read, YSJ change the subject to Haha.

5. PD brought the topic of MBTI video on ep 611, none of the members took the opportunity to questioned more about it 

6. If it was not JK who mentioned about Somin wants to follow him to LA, I bet nobody will talk about the video anymore. Even more, nobody question why JK is okay even Somin follows him alone.

7. Nobody bring the focus on Kookmin especially when Kookmin was in special atmosphere (eg the brown Sofa moment at his house)

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@MandelBrot Ah, I still remember just how shock I was at that time to know that Somin sang duet with him. It is so unexpected for him to invite a non-singer to perform at his concert. Duet with a lady, and not even sang his song. Just how I smile silly watching the interaction between Kookmin on stage.

YJS did commented about it. In ep 483, when he said "We kept teasing YSC and Somin, suddenly JK and Somin announces their marriage". PD didn't include any montage from the concert but the members did talk about the duet. Which is the reason, up to that point, I think Kookmin still a mere oppa-dongsaeng. Because YJS teased them.

Note: From Tiny's IG, JK's mom already in LA. Wow. This is a big deal. If Somin goes to LA, that means she will travelling with JK's mom too. For JK to allow this happen... WOW!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@kyoko22 n both jk n somin likes the post ! n jk bff,who keep alot of jk secrets, Haha.

Lets pray for that happened.really hope no other RM members joining..hahaha..Dream : jk n team n mom n somin n her parent.

other note

Now i understand why jk strongly oppose jihyo to join them. thats bcause his mom is also in LA. this might make the rumours btwn them got bigger n bigger..

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

Today's ep opening JK calling SM and praise her hanbok is suitable for her lol

edit: In the mission they need to wear eye mask and hold one another's hand JK noticed it was Somin after holding Somin's hand immediately.

Edited by pngame6242
  • Like 1

Episode 613

:fullofhearts:

Spoiler

PD: Find the similarity between a person & object selected

Person : Somin

Object : Cup noodle

Jongkook answer: They get incensed

Somin: Hot (smug smile)

Jongkook: I was going to write that

spacer.png