[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

30 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Just saw a clip, Ysc brought a bouquet of flowers? Can anyone confirm if those flowers were the same type of flower as the flowers on Jsm's posts that Kjk liked?

I paused it like three times and they look yellow but to me they’re rose looking if that makes sense lol like the flowers have more petals but i don’t know hahahaha also the bouquet looks way more elaborate than the one on somins insta.

Edit: watched the video on full zoom on my iPad and honestly I’m on team it’s not the same flowers. It looks like is a yellow rose and other pink flowers. Curious to see what y’all see hahaha

also, what’s up with Kwangsoo calling Somin noona? Lmaooo on the video he says, noona anyeong 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I paused it like three times and they look yellow but to me they’re rose looking if that makes sense lol like the flowers have more petals but i don’t know hahahaha also the bouquet looks way more elaborate than the one on somins insta.

Edit: watched the video on full zoom on my iPad and honestly I’m on team it’s not the same flowers. It looks like is a yellow rose and other pink flowers. Curious to see what y’all see hahaha

also, what’s up with Kwangsoo calling Somin noona? Lmaooo on the video he says, noona anyeong 

jsm had given a bouquet to the winner as prize, is that a different one?

not related, but i think those time stamps on the photos she posts are not accurate. i recently came to know that there is an app called hujicam which lets you take those retro pics and that you can alter the date in the app too.

if jsm had already changed her hair colour to black when ysc visited her house, it is not possible she was still having her blond hair on 5th may. on the RM broadcast on 3rd may, there were captions that said RM had already got the footage of ysc visiting jsm's house. so possibly, the pics she posted could have been from another day. so now i won't take those time stamps on her photos as accurate proof. some may have been clicked that day, some may have been on other days.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

this is the second time he is doing that. he did that on kang hanna's radio show too. is it an inside joke since he has done it twice outside the set? jsm didn't elaborate even there, saying that it is absurd since she is younger than him. 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

jsm had given a bouquet to the winner as prize, is that a different one?

Not sure if they’re the same but I paused the new clip at just the right time and the bouquet that Sechanie brings has orange flowers, it looks like an assortment of flowers. 

And good catch on the date things. Too bad we don’t know when she dyed her hair exactly, it would be a good timeline maker. I think the photos with blonde Somin aren’t that old though, just because according to JSJ she was pretty weak when they filmed the 500 episode and that was filmed on April 13. Maybe those photos with Wookmin happened a week after? 

i missed Sominies face :wub:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

yes, it is not those flowers. her vase, which looks like the one she posts often, already has what looks like peach ranunculus or some other flower. 

what is that near the penguin's head?

yellow flowers? or it seems like giraffe's or tiger's head as well

• Like 2