[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, Sominangel said:

To those that want to spread supporting somin and jihyo towards hashtag...i just want to share my opinion..during early year somin in running man,with so much hate and bullying towards her,nobody from songjihyo fans defend or show their support to somin..nowadays when knetz realized that so many percent of jihyo fans is somin haters, some of them suddenly becoming angel to start posting no hate to somin..infact after 3 years...still in their comment section also u can smell the playing victim words.my advice to you,dont even bother with jihyo..her fans also never back up somin for all the hates all this while..after this happen to publish in despatch then we see so much jihyo fanpage stand for somin..tq

Remember, this is Kook-min clan page. it also involved Jong Kook. Jihyo and Somin are very dear to him as his closest friends.

The thing is that, I felt the cycle of revenge kept on ongoing and would not stop. It would be better if we put our pride on the side and try to support Somin and Jong Kook by supporting Jihyo. I have seen the fans turned 360 degrees that they asked others not to hurt somin. They did it too late but they knew something is out of control that hurts Jihyo even more. But I have seen their indifferent message that ends like I don't care about her. Just leave her alone. Sometimes little things can be transparent to tick you off. Let them be. They are in denial trying so hard to justify their behavior. Some of them put Somin as scapegoat. Jihyo and Somin correlate each other. If it hurts Somin, it hurts Jihyo. And vice versa. 

You can omit Jihyo from hashtag. We don't have to use her name to justify ourselves for Somin. We can leave it to Jihyo's fans. 

Jihyo is a wonderful and nice lady personally. She is introverted. She doesn't open up herself too much. If anyone wants to push her or help her, she will bring whatever she needs to do. She has made her mark and contribution in her own way. She was also criticised several times by K-netisens in the past. After wook-min's expose on haters on Somin, Jihyo is dragged into the spotlight. 

The things is that, no matter how rational and criticism it is for any celebrities, it is stressful. I believe Jihyo knows it. She was almost fired in the past, and gotten herself into scandal that she had to break up with CEO of agency. Netisens have been so caught up with MC couple scold at her for dating someone else. She had been through a lot. It is not a fault of Jihyo. It was Jihyo's fans that caused a lot of problem. It could be fault of Jihyo's agency feeling that Jihyo shouldn't say anything because it could help Jihyo's popularity in international fanbase. She got a lot of sponsors and treated well. They don't care about others and even Somin. It is responsibility for Somin's agency. Jihyo gets to have airport photo while somin disappeared for security reason. When she arrived in Vietnam, she wore hat and hid her face down like she did something wrong to hide from the fans. 

Jihyo may felt the burden on her own. I can tell she let Somin who knows her job to thrive her own right. Jihyo does things quietly as much as possible. She doesn't listen to her fans wanting her act out more to get more screentime. She knows she if just act it out randomly, she may get critised. We don't know what is behind the scenes and the real relationship. They seem to be close and good terms with each other. Somin is very sensitive person. She didn't want anyone to suffer because of her. So it means to stand by Jihyo, not her fans. 

Sometimes, the best revenge is to always be better than them. If we are supportive and happier, it makes their blood boil. How could they attack us if we support both Somin and Jihyo? You can ignore jihyo and let it be. We don't know real Jihyo though. Her agency controls most of her IG, CFs, and etc. When you see her reality shows- she is often close to her team. Her agency once cause problem to her health in the past. Her agency fought with RM to squeeze her schedule. They even overwhelmed her with CFs and other promotions beside her acting gigs. You make more commission and money from CFs and promotions. Jihyo had several fainting spells that they had to put IVs on her in hospital. One of RM episode said that she has a condition that she needs to sleep more than normal human do so her brain and health can function more. Doctor encourages others not to wake her up. She actually sleeps for 48 hours. Her mom would be worried and put sweet potatoes under her nose to wake her up. Or check if she breathing. 

It has been a long time she had been through criticism and having a fans hurting her colleague and friends. Her agency may told her to restrict her relationship with Somin for a reason to give more fans and save her place in RM. There are a lot of strategies that can be cut throat. Somin is on her own with her own agency. It is very competitive world. Jihyo may know that other members will take care of Somin on the own right. 

Just saying that, it is better to put end in fan war in sake of Jeon Somin and even Kim Jong Kook. They are his friends. And we as a fan of Somin can show we are so much bigger and better and kinder and respectful fanbase that reflects Somin's personality and best interest in her heart. 

Not to drag Jong Kook's name here, but he would happy if we just put end to this. The only person who can put stop to this is actually us. If Jihyo fans kept on justifying Jihyo or being in denial.... they will stop and know it is too late. It will eventually die down I hope. 

It is time for RM to see healthy Somin, and happy Jihyo. 

It my opinion, but you are right that we don't need to show our support in hashtag for her. But we just need to end three years war and painful wounds. Wookmin decided to take action is put the painful journey to the end. There is a need of healing. Look how politics deal with coronavirus. They are too much. Put politics on aside and work to beat the disease. We don't want to lose one or another. Jihyo may want to leave or something will happen. It will hurt Kook-min deeply that we wont be able to witness their chemistry. Losing one another could break up anyone. Lets try to save both and everyone. Somin thrives so well that she did It on her own merit. 

Lets not point fingers that Somin's fans didn't do much. They get hate comments daily. Even threats in their DM. One of Somin's Korean fan IG was removed. She had to make a new one. There was a mass reporting against Somin and her fan IG as well. We had a private group chat to support her. A lot of IG were lost or covered ugly comments. It was hard to be her fan, but worth it. Just us work together to make her happy and make people around her happy. It would do so much for Jong Kook and everyone too. 

I hope we all figure out to deal with fan war and negative and self justifying comments. Just ignore them. Korean netizens can see through them. 

I know it is hard. It is a crazy world. =) 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Onto a topic not about hate and antis. What’s with kjks new obsession of posting photos of his feet on his story? :lol:

Hahaaha. My same thought actually. What's with him and his feet lately? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Onto a topic not about hate and antis. What’s with kjks new obsession of posting photos of his feet on his story? :lol:

it is not a new obsession. he has been into weird angle pics of his feet for a long time. it could be to show off his shoes. this one for me is kjk's shorts without tights underneath and slippers instead of shoes announcing to the world "spring is here". but i could be wrong :)

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

38 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

It's not a new obsession lol. He always posts pics of his thighs, and it has come to a point where we have to beg for selfies of his face.

But I also think that it's a privacy thing, where he wants to update his fans on what he's up to, but don't want them to know where he is atm.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:

Remember, this is Kook-min clan page. it also involved Jong Kook. Jihyo and Somin are very dear to him as his closest friends.

The thing is that, I felt the cycle of revenge kept on ongoing and would not stop. It would be better if we put our pride on the side and try to support Somin and Jong Kook by supporting Jihyo. I have seen the fans turned 360 degrees that they asked others not to hurt somin. They did it too late but they knew something is out of control that hurts Jihyo even more. But I have seen their indifferent message that ends like I don't care about her. Just leave her alone. Sometimes little things can be transparent to tick you off. Let them be. They are in denial trying so hard to justify their behavior. Some of them put Somin as scapegoat. Jihyo and Somin correlate each other. If it hurts Somin, it hurts Jihyo. And vice versa. 

You can omit Jihyo from hashtag. We don't have to use her name to justify ourselves for Somin. We can leave it to Jihyo's fans. 

Jihyo is a wonderful and nice lady personally. She is introverted. She doesn't open up herself too much. If anyone wants to push her or help her, she will bring whatever she needs to do. She has made her mark and contribution in her own way. She was also criticised several times by K-netisens in the past. After wook-min's expose on haters on Somin, Jihyo is dragged into the spotlight. 

The things is that, no matter how rational and criticism it is for any celebrities, it is stressful. I believe Jihyo knows it. She was almost fired in the past, and gotten herself into scandal that she had to break up with CEO of agency. Netisens have been so caught up with MC couple scold at her for dating someone else. She had been through a lot. It is not a fault of Jihyo. It was Jihyo's fans that caused a lot of problem. It could be fault of Jihyo's agency feeling that Jihyo shouldn't say anything because it could help Jihyo's popularity in international fanbase. She got a lot of sponsors and treated well. They don't care about others and even Somin. It is responsibility for Somin's agency. Jihyo gets to have airport photo while somin disappeared for security reason. When she arrived in Vietnam, she wore hat and hid her face down like she did something wrong to hide from the fans. 

Jihyo may felt the burden on her own. I can tell she let Somin who knows her job to thrive her own right. Jihyo does things quietly as much as possible. She doesn't listen to her fans wanting her act out more to get more screentime. She knows she if just act it out randomly, she may get critised. We don't know what is behind the scenes and the real relationship. They seem to be close and good terms with each other. Somin is very sensitive person. She didn't want anyone to suffer because of her. So it means to stand by Jihyo, not her fans. 

Sometimes, the best revenge is to always be better than them. If we are supportive and happier, it makes their blood boil. How could they attack us if we support both Somin and Jihyo? You can ignore jihyo and let it be. We don't know real Jihyo though. Her agency controls most of her IG, CFs, and etc. When you see her reality shows- she is often close to her team. Her agency once cause problem to her health in the past. Her agency fought with RM to squeeze her schedule. They even overwhelmed her with CFs and other promotions beside her acting gigs. You make more commission and money from CFs and promotions. Jihyo had several fainting spells that they had to put IVs on her in hospital. One of RM episode said that she has a condition that she needs to sleep more than normal human do so her brain and health can function more. Doctor encourages others not to wake her up. She actually sleeps for 48 hours. Her mom would be worried and put sweet potatoes under her nose to wake her up. Or check if she breathing. 

It has been a long time she had been through criticism and having a fans hurting her colleague and friends. Her agency may told her to restrict her relationship with Somin for a reason to give more fans and save her place in RM. There are a lot of strategies that can be cut throat. Somin is on her own with her own agency. It is very competitive world. Jihyo may know that other members will take care of Somin on the own right. 

Just saying that, it is better to put end in fan war in sake of Jeon Somin and even Kim Jong Kook. They are his friends. And we as a fan of Somin can show we are so much bigger and better and kinder and respectful fanbase that reflects Somin's personality and best interest in her heart. 

Not to drag Jong Kook's name here, but he would happy if we just put end to this. The only person who can put stop to this is actually us. If Jihyo fans kept on justifying Jihyo or being in denial.... they will stop and know it is too late. It will eventually die down I hope. 

It is time for RM to see healthy Somin, and happy Jihyo. 

It my opinion, but you are right that we don't need to show our support in hashtag for her. But we just need to end three years war and painful wounds. Wookmin decided to take action is put the painful journey to the end. There is a need of healing. Look how politics deal with coronavirus. They are too much. Put politics on aside and work to beat the disease. We don't want to lose one or another. Jihyo may want to leave or something will happen. It will hurt Kook-min deeply that we wont be able to witness their chemistry. Losing one another could break up anyone. Lets try to save both and everyone. Somin thrives so well that she did It on her own merit. 

Lets not point fingers that Somin's fans didn't do much. They get hate comments daily. Even threats in their DM. One of Somin's Korean fan IG was removed. She had to make a new one. There was a mass reporting against Somin and her fan IG as well. We had a private group chat to support her. A lot of IG were lost or covered ugly comments. It was hard to be her fan, but worth it. Just us work together to make her happy and make people around her happy. It would do so much for Jong Kook and everyone too. 

I hope we all figure out to deal with fan war and negative and self justifying comments. Just ignore them. Korean netizens can see through them. 

I know it is hard. It is a crazy world. =) 

That is y i said dont bother with jihyo somin hashtag etc..since somin join, jihyo fans have been warned somin fans not to tagging or hastag jihyo related to somin..i see many of her fanpage warned like that..they said somin fans just want to make somin popular thru jihyo names..so just stop any kind of #welovesominjihyo etc...haters will attack somin again..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Since we still have like at least 2 weeks till Somin comes back. I’ve decided to rewatch from episode 387 (tofu episode :wub:) till the newest episode, I wanna rewatch to see how kookmin grew and too look for new moments. If I dedicate myself to a everyday binge watch I can finish rewatching before Somin gets back. 

I’ve never been this excited to a rewatch of a show :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hi,

@kookminclan RunningMan  & @RM xx : thanks for the videos & translations!! :grin:

3 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:

@jialinggoleong : thanks for thinking about KJK. :D Yes, it may sadden him to see the fan war affecting both JSM & SJH.

However, personally, I think it is not easy for fans on both sides to swallow down the bad blood & stop their conflict. Both sides of fans have accumulated a lot of anger towards each other & from a psychological point of view, they need someone/someplace to let it all out. This incident happens to be the opportunity for them. Is it a good or bad opportunity? We do not know, but neither do we have sufficient ability or power to stop it. I hope RM will not have to end because of this but if it does, we have to accept it.

Think of it as school bullies which some of us may have gone through back when we are young. When some other kid bullies you for 3 years and you finally explodes/found an opportunity to let it all out/come to light, it is hard to blame you for letting it all out. Similarly, if passer-bys or teachers or principal came over to tell you to be more magnanimous and forge peace with the bully, I'm pretty sure normal humans (we are not saints) will have this first thought - "Where were you to come and tell the bully this when I was being bullied?"

Same thing - when anti-JSM fans were very active cyberbulling her or tarnishing her reputation, neither SJH nor her true fans gave a helping hand. So I think it will be very hard for the anti-SJH community to back down on this - you need to let them release their anger.

You are well-versed with cfandom so you know for the RM tieba forums, anti-SJH community is seriously fighting back and starting to overwhelm the anti-JSM community. The black sheep SJH fans had been cyberullying their way for too long even before JSM - every female guest was dissed (top of my mind: Xman vs RM episode - AOA/Seolhyun & Chae Yeon was very badly dissed by SJH fans). For many years, this has been ongoing, so at this point, we can only say "sorry but you reap what you sow". 

The anti-SJH camp has long been questioning on the inaction of SJH in all of this. It is not easy to convince people that SJH is THAT ignorant that she does not know this has been ongoing and should show some support for JSM or other female guests. When HJY mentioned her death threat received in RM, YSC actually said out loud that that there are spartace fans who are very protective of their ship. I find it hard to believe SJH does not know, or if what YSC said goes in 1 ear and comes out the other. 

BTW, personally, I find it also difficult to convince myself to maintain a good impression of SJH when I noticed that she is the only member who does not explicitly show any form of support to JSM. Just a simple recap:

JSJ  -   invited JSM to his radio show

YJS  -   called JSM in How do you play / mentioned her a lot of times

KJK  -   invite as concert guest / promote her book / called her in MUD / mentioned her a lot of times / active comments on her IG

HH  -   called her in MUD / mentioned her a lot of times / active comments on her IG

LKS & YSC  -  personal trip to Japan with her / drinking parties

SJH  -  ????

So I think the anger has been accumulating too long and the anti-SJH camp needs an avenue for release which is why they are pushing hard on this opportunity. We can only hope that it will not negatively affect RM but have to be prepared for it.

Thanks and sorry if I sound like an unforgiving bad person. I am just being very pragmatic at looking things.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 8

On 4/16/2020 at 1:53 PM, akiera said:

Hey, Guys

It has been a long while since I visited soompi forums. I read this thread because of the recent controversy related to SM. ANd there were a lot of nice conversations here I must say. But if you guys don't mind, can I say smthng? Would any of you guys like to make a page for So-min alone? I have seen posts about JSM here but at the end of the day its a shipper's page.  So idk how the members here will react to such stuff. Just saying. If you are not interested, that's absolutely fine too. 

I understand where @akiera is coming from. As a Somin fan first who ships Kookmin because right now she seems to be showing most interest in Jongkook, but who will otherwise still be fine if Somin ends up with someone else or shows chemistry with anyone else, this forum is not the right place to talk about other guys she's close to or has chemistry with. And she has such great chemistry with fellow actors - I love seeing her in romcoms!

I started the thread for kookmin to give an easier platform to discuss Kookmin interactions after all those wonderful videos by @kookminclan RunningMan  on YouTube. And I'm happy to see this thread blooming and active ^^

However, I think it would be great to have a separate page for Somin, more focused on her projects and open to all ships. E.g. today's exchange between Somin, Ha Seokjin and Kim Jisuk on his birthday post was so cute but not exciting for kookmin only shippers.

The only question is whether there would be enough traffic and contributions. If anyone else is interested in a separate Somin page, do drop me a message! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, AB_fan said:

BTW, personally, I find it also difficult to convince myself to maintain a good impression of SJH when I noticed that she is the only member who does not explicitly show any form of support to JSM. Just a simple recap:

Chill.

She doesn't have to do it nor does she have to explicitly show any kind of support. This taking it too far lol. 

This discussion is going way too far in a weird way, you can say whatever you want about their presence at the show but that's where it stops. You don't know what's going on behind the scene, who is good to who or whatever about their life. 

This is the one thing i think you need to understand (and this might bring me some "hate"), a lot of people here go way to hard on the delusion side and create fiction that doesn't exist (or might exist) into some kind of reality. It goes from Kookmin to SJH and Somin. 

We know nothing except what they want to show us, you can speculate as much as you want but it stops there, it's just a theory. 

Also, yeah some SJH fans are horrible and yeah, we would all like for SJH & Running man to say something but again, WE HAVE NO IDEA what's going on. So chill please :) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

@HydenG i think it is good to stop posters from interpreting members' personal relationships when it can go into the other extreme but i also think you can do it without calling the entire community as delusional. if you can have sympathy for even jsm antis, some of that understanding can also be reserved for shippers.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

i haven't had anything to contribute about the jsm forum because i am not even a jsm fan to begin with. i also don't think it is fair to ask on a kookmin forum for a jsm forum where you can discuss her other ships. it is not because we are so delusional that we can't accept other ships; it is just not the right thing, is it?

i also don't know why shippers have to be looked at with such condescension. yes, we love kookmin, but that doesn't dumb down our level of intelligence. it is just something we do as part of the various things we do. sometimes i feel even jsm antis are looked at with much more sympathy than us. we can be happy in our little bubble spazzing over kookmin interactions without bothering about any of this, can't we?

many of the fans who contributed to the discussion about the bullying controversy are not even kookmin fans to begin with. in the case of kjk fans, some are his fans who ship him with others or are just his fans who find kookmin cute and there it ends. however, this issue has been of so much concern to all of us because we have all dealt with bullies in our real lives at some or the other level. none of us entered into this discussion as long as we felt jsm was fine with her life despite the antis. it is when her brother started speaking up about this, when it started affecting her family at a time when she was physically and mentally down, that we started taking this seriously. 

also remember that this hate is coming from her international antis, not the korean antis. jsm's korean fans can rant about it all they want, but that won't change anything unless there is discussion about it among the international fans which i didn't see much in the beginning. other than on this forum, i didn't even get to see the news in the beginning that her brother had received hate messages. there was not even a link to the dispatch article on any fan accounts or forums. even to access that, i had to hunt it up on dispatch site to post a link. it is such a big conspiracy of silence and as long as things remain that way, there is nothing much we, non-jsm fans can do. since fans want it that way, let it remain so. 

anyway, looks like for us shippers, what should matter is whether kjk and jsm end up together. right now, i don't have much to contribute to that discussion. perhaps i will get back to that frame of mind later?

• Like 8
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

@HydenG i think it is good to stop posters from interpreting members' personal relationships when it can go into the other extreme but i also think you can do it without calling the entire community as delusional. if you can have sympathy for even jsm antis, some of that understanding can also be reserved for shippers.

Didn't call the entire community delusional and being delusional is fine, really. As long as you are aware of it and know your limit, which is the case of a lot of people here, who know that if Kookmin happens it's great if not well, we all hope they live happy with whoever they choose. 

What is causing all this drama is some SJH Fans who went all in on the delulu and no one was there to tell them to take a break, to slow down. That's why i kinda want to tell people to slow down with pretty much everything not just the shipping part :sweatingbullets: This is still their life, they know best how to handle it :D

• Like 4

I understand why some people are asking for a forum for just somin on this page. Like some people have mentioned, this forum is active so it’s easier to get a response from some of the somin fans on here. Looking at how derailed this forum has become I can definitely see the need for a somin forum. We will be able to keep this page about kookmin while the somin forum can be for big discussions about her individual situations like this. I know we are probably having even longer conversations about this topic due to the fact the the bullying has been going on for so long, and we have a shortage of kookmin moments for the time being due to her hiatus. I hope we can all continue to support Jong kook and somin together and as individuals.:D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I understand why some people are asking for a forum for just somin on this page. Like some people have mentioned, this forum is active so it’s easier to get a response from some of the somin fans on here. Looking at how derailed this forum has become I can definitely see the need for a somin forum. We will be able to keep this page about kookmin while the somin forum can be for big discussions about her individual situations like this. I know we are probably having even longer conversations about this topic due to the fact the the bullying has been going on for so long, and we have a shortage of kookmin moments for the time being due to her hiatus. I hope we can all continue to support Jong kook and somin together and as individuals.:D

I agree, I am totally Kookmin shipper , not for dream or waste my free times , I believe now they are best friends,other halfs of each others and I dont agree to use JSM thread for shipping JSM with others , we are discussing  and tryiing to  solve problems for protect JSM  ,

For protect KookMin's core we can use Jeon So Min thread for them and for her projects with more details,

I saw a lot of comments in IG like So Min fans using KJK for become trend , solve problems etc...and some KJK fans writing dont use KJK for solve your problems tho ,with this way we can block to gossips and just focus their interactions more in here,

Who knows if they become married couple with each others we wont worry to use here for their individual carriers , LOL :)))

I love both of them and supporting them always, I hope  JSM can be strongest version of herself ,

I know haters gonna be hate always , but I want to get rid of SJH fans , its really enough, they are so obsessive with JSM and KJK and its effects JSM's and KJK's carrier was well , i think we can seperate it with this way and i will continue to ship them from here !!! Fightingg !

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ellieinthesky said:

its effects JSM's and KJK's carrier was well , i think we can seperate it with this way and i will continue to ship them from here !!! Fightingg !

It hasn't affected Jong Kook's career at all. Those 7012 stans can try and ridicule him all they want, but the fact is even after 25 years in the biz, he is still an upper A-lister. And has a career many of his 1st gen peers would be jealous of. His concert tours did very well too. 

And, it also hasn't affected Somin's career. Whilst her acting career has been frustrating, no thanks to her ex-agency, she released a book, wrote a song that charted the Melon charts and is constantly trending on Naver. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

It hasn't affected Jong Kook's career at all. Those 7012 stans can try and ridicule him all they want, but the fact is even after 25 years in the biz, he is still an upper A-lister. And has a career many of his 1st gen peers would be jealous of. His concert tours did very well too. 

And, it also hasn't affected Somin's career. Whilst her acting career has been frustrating, no thanks to her ex-agency, she released a book, wrote a song that charted the Melon charts and is constantly trending on Naver. 

well yes he is still blazing, and he is 25 years old star , but he doesnt deserve this reasonless hate

And for So Min , because of those hater int-fans she always needed to get rid of some situations , She is working so hard and this situations ( messages , hate comments , haters activities in fan meeting events,SNS blocking...) doesnt help her , and yes her old agency was very local it didnt help her too , she fought with all of them by herself , i dont think making those things were not very easy for her , 

• Like 2