[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

47 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

They really thought they could ride on their train on hate forever and not reap the repercussions. This is truly their moment to shine, hope they enjoy the spotlight. Well what do you know, their oh so 'unpopular' and 'desperate' jeon so min is the one giving them their fame now. They harassed the hell out of that woman. Enough really is enough. 

some of them have watermarked their pics, so even when their account names cannot be seen, any korean fan who wants to know can easily understand whose account it is. their hard work for three years is definitely paying off. ;)

some things happen for the good.  if jsm hadn't fallen sick, wookmin may not have reached his wits' end with the anti's DM. he might have let it go.

i hope this makes the members and the pds more aware of what jsm has been going through. even when her account got suspended, she came back with a positive post. we all say the hate has decreased now and jsm is a strong girl, but even strong people cannot take this much abuse for long. we also don't know if she was getting attacked over DMs more which we couldn't see. we didn't know until wookmin spoke up that even he was getting so many DMs of this kind.

so, i just think this is a great thing. it must be some sort of relief for jsm that more people now know what she has been going through. there is a lot of love for her among the k-netz now. they worry that the bad guys are responsible for her fatigue and are sending her positive messages telling her to come back strong. i hope all the members will hold her close and give her enough support when she comes back. 

the DM business also tells me that kjk, haha and lks may also be receiving many DMs attacking them for being friends with jsm. kjk must be getting the maximum hate among the three and unfortunately, is the only person who can read and understand all the messages. so it must be hard for him too. 

reminding all kookmin fans to report kook.min.realcouple account. now it is acting all nice because we are all watching. the moment things change, it will start the fanwar and bring us hate as intended.

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

the DM business also tells me that kjk, haha and lks may also be receiving many DMs attacking them for being friends with jsm. kjk must be getting the maximum hate among the three and unfortunately, is the only person who can read and understand all the messages. so it must be hard for him too. 

reminding all kookmin fans to report kook.min.realcouple account. now it is acting all nice because we are all watching. the moment things change, it will start the fanwar and bring us hate as intended

This is so true, it's a good thing yjs isn't on social media because he will definitely recieve a lot of the attack too. It reminds me of when jsj said somin was his favourite on the radio show then immediately said 'this will cause trouble'. Wondering if he was referring to people attacking him in his DM's now. No doubt all the male members have received hate and insults from them for simply being nice to somin. Kjk will definitely be receiving the most. Why they feel they can control or have an opinion over whoever that man interacts with baffles me. It's actually very creepy,  and the fact that he must have been and is still receiving all those comments and he still doesn't hesitate to interact with her or even give any indication that it affects their relationship makes me respect him all the more. Same goes for the rest of the members. They just show her more love on screen.

That account actually baffles me. Like where do they get all this time and dedication from. Kookmin shippers aren't even as dedicated as kookmin antis.

• Like 7

Guys, please report kookmin.real.couple ig. 

he/she play victim now. He/she repost almost everything about kookmin with hashtag like sjh out, sjh getout, sjh not funny and more. He/she also make hashtag for all members and acting like somin and kookmin diehard fan.

we know he/she actually hater but im afraid other fans will hate kookmin, WW3 (shipper fanwar) or sjh fan will hate kookmin too because of that.

i dont know if we ask help from other rm member fans will be good idea or not but without mass report ig will not delete that account.

i think he/she have mental sick.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Poooo said:

he/she play victim now. He/she repost almost everything about kookmin with hashtag like sjh out, sjh getout, sjh not funny and more. He/she also make hashtag for all members and acting like somin and kookmin diehard fan.

we know he/she actually hater but im afraid other fans will hate kookmin, WW3 (shipper fanwar) or sjh fan will hate kookmin too because of that.

i dont know if we ask help from other rm member fans will be good idea or not but without mass report ig will not delete that account.

i think as a real kookmin fans we need to add comment to his posts like -you are not real kookmin fans,stop it,you are not from one of us , stop annoy other fans,stop annoy ather members etc..

• Like 3

Ah I’m so glad that they’re start paying more att about antis. Its the same case like Xiao Zhan, after being bullied with hates and harassment we’ve Intl fans has been told not to engage with antis so we don’t. Just reported fake acc on Twitter and now they’re suspended many of them. But lately more people in the c-ent industry are taking bold action by speak up about XZ antis and haters like what WookMin did. I wish more people in upper position in k-ent will do the same. It’s important because this online bullying need to be address and take more drastic actions by the gov and the social media platforms. In XZ case BiliBili and Weibo are started banning their fake accs too which are a great moves. Now my only concern is Instagram? I think I reported many antis somin acc but nothing happened? Instagram is worst but sadly many intl somin antis are there. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Poooo said:

this anti is a regular reader of our posts then. she immediately cooked up the hare-brained idea to start a songjihyoout hashtag. please don't underestimate korean fans' intelligence, dear anti. some of them have been reading your posts for a long time. they know what you have been up to. 

i also feel pity for her and her ilk. we have made them so desperate that they have to create hashtags that hate on their own bias. that is the saddest you can go down as a fan in my book. until now, she was just spamming instagram but with the new hashtags, she is entering into slander which has legal consequences. though she might impersonate herself as a kookmin fan, they can't really sue fake ids. it will be her own trashy self behind the account that will get sued for instigating hate against her own bias, sjh. it won't help then to claim she was just a sjh fan trying to bring jsm, the enemy, down. sjh agency has already taken action against accounts that impersonate her. it will be the most beautiful karma if she gets sued by her own bias's agency. kookmin fans, let's report her for harassing both sjh and jsm. that may speed up the process.

what we can do is keep records of all the anti activities so that if jsm's new agency takes action, we can report them. i hope jsm fandom also has kept record of all the things the antis have done over the years - like the antis mass-reporting jsm's account. on rm dc gall, some korean jsm fans know about this. however, many of the other korean rm fans hadn't known. they are only getting to know about it now and are scandalised.

• Like 11

You know, I’ve been waiting for some retribution for the antis and now that they finally got it, I did not expect this defense mechanism from them. I guess they thought that getting attention will be beneficial to their weird campaign, but now that it backfired tremendously they’re doing this weird; “we’re the victims” act, it’s not only this Instagram account. So many antis are currently doing that, it’s either victimhood or saying Somin fans are dramatic :lol:. Nobody believes that, they spent years being toxic so there’s a lot of proof against them, they also never delete accounts even if they abandon them... They really thought they be getting support, and now that they’re getting dragged up and down, left and right by the Koreans they don’t know what to do, they’re shook. 

I was already a Wookmin fan hahaha ever since his appearance on ep360. But now I’m a full blown stan :wub: He really got tired of weirdos dragging his noona, I bet he didn’t expect this much support but I’m so very glad my Min-Min siblings are currently basking in both love and support. 

• Like 8

I rewatch ep 434 (Running Clan episode) and I cried. Hahaha. Truth to be told, I watch RM because of YJS-LKS combo. So, when I watched this episode before, I wasn't pay much attention to Somin and JK. 

Now, when I watch from Kookmin perspective, ahhh... It feels like I watched Kdrama and I cried :joy:.

When she knew her oppa decided to reveal her secret, Somin unabled to smile after that and avoid eye contact with JK. When her secret got reveal, she tried to put brave smile though her eyes teared up. And JK who messed up big time, desperately tried to make up for her and followed her everywhere. Thank goodness somehow he managed to bring back smile on the lady's face. Seriously, a Kdrama in real world.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

48 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

I rewatch ep 434 (Running Clan episode) and I cried. Hahaha. Truth to be told, I watch RM because of YJS-LKS combo. So, when I watched this episode before, I wasn't pay much attention to Somin and JK. 

Now, when I watch from Kookmin perspective, ahhh... It feels like I watched Kdrama and I cried :joy:.

When she knew her oppa decided to reveal her secret, Somin unabled to smile after that and avoid eye contact with JK. When her secret got reveal, she tried to put brave smile though her eyes teared up. And JK who messed up big time, desperately tried to make up for her and followed her everywhere. Thank goodness somehow he managed to bring back smile on the lady's face. Seriously, a Kdrama in real world.

I'm curious about who the guy was that she wanted Kwangsoo to introduce her to  :hushed:

• Like 3

The horrible part about all this is somin has been a member for 3 good years and the hate she receiving is still like it was when she joined if not worse. And her haters are trumping the victim card? What did they think would happen when they finally got the attention they have been craving for by insulting and making false claims against her everywhere? That people will join their movement and pat them on the back or what? Are they really blind that they can't see somin is adored by k-netz. There is a reason even her mere posts on instagram makes her trend or gets articles written about it. She really just didn't want to bring negativity towards RM or attention towards herself because one post from her asking them to stop would have brought more attention and rebuke to them than they could ever imagine. Wookmin is a king for speaking up for his noona. 

@kookminclan RunningMan ahh back then when kookie's statements always raised a few brows lol. The statement that certainly raised mine was in ep 449, when they were talking about how JSM's mom was looking at him as a potential son-in-law but my man was just laughing happily and clapping, yjs clearly amused seeing kjk laughing instead of drawing the line had to diffuse the situation by saying but he's older than her. Kjk then says 'the most important thing is i made a good impression on her for now'. Like okay kookie, I see you. What's with the 'for now' lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

13 hours ago, Poooo said:

Update : kookmin.real.couple change her/his account to somin.thebest and spam all members # with kookmin photo with # sjh out and more.

she/he like virus spam rm fans everywhere

Sadly one of follower seem like jsm fan that didnt know if he/she is hater.

hope ig will delete that account.

• Like 2

i am relying on the translation of the transcript

a korean youtuber with 409k subscribers has also taken the controversy up and is discussing the 'sominout' campaign. he has also searched under #sominout hashtag and found 2000 odd posts with that hashtag and the familiar jsm anti accounts. from what i understood, he is saying the sjh fans who keep doing this are doing it under the impression that once jsm gets out, sjh's screen time will increase. but he says sjh's screen time will neither increase nor become more fun just because jsm is thrown out of the show. he discusses the different members' characters on the show and says sjh's screen presence had been declining on the show ever since gary left. jsm is doing really well on the show, is more fun, that is why the haters want her out. but he says these attacks to get jsm out of the show will only end up hurting sjh's position. i guess in the context of members' interactions with each other, he also said kjk has been trying to make jsm comfortable on the show.

such an embarrassment for the antis! what these antis have done is get people who know their variety go in depth into why jsm is getting more screen time. korean viewers don't see RM as the only great variety show out there. nor are RM members superstars for them as they are outside Korea. they just see them as entertainers who are doing a more or less good job in their profession. so it looks very silly to them when overseas fans make such a huge fuss over things that are as obvious as daylight to them. it must seem so silly to them that jsm is getting hate for doing well on the show. anybody who understands it more can translate.

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, Poooo said:

Update : kookmin.real.couple change her/his account to somin.thebest and spam all members # with kookmin photo with # sjh out and more.

she/he like virus spam rm fans everywhere

Sadly one of follower seem like jsm fan that didnt know if he/she is hater.

hope ig will delete that account.

let's keep reporting it. please spread the word to other jsm fan accounts as well. i cannot believe she is spending 24 hours each day to prove how hare-brained she is. like people will believe there is a campaign to get sjh out of the show immediately after the antis' sominout campaign got busted.

i can't find her posts. i had left comments on her ig exposing her other accounts. wonder if she blocked me?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

let's keep reporting it. please spread the word to other jsm fan accounts as well. i cannot believe she is spending 24 hours each day to prove how hare-brained she is. like people will believe there is a campaign to get sjh out of the show immediately after the antis' sominout campaign got busted.

i can't find her posts. i had left comments on her ig exposing her other accounts. wonder if she blocked me?

I always check rm members activity by members name hashtag but nowdays her/his spam annoyed me because acting hate sjh used kookmin and jsm.

i report that accout and other account that spread hate to rm members everytime i signin to ig but seem like ig do nothing :tears:

maybe we need mass report like more than thousand reports for ig do something :(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

let's keep reporting it. please spread the word to other jsm fan accounts

JSM fans are now aware of the account and some already reported it.

Also, the comment section was turned off and the commenters earlier have been blocked. 

31 minutes ago, Poooo said:

maybe we need mass report like more than thousand reports for ig do something :(

I also reported that account but maybe because IG has limited staff right now, the reports are not getting any attention :(

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Shia Has said:

JSM fans are now aware of the account and some already reported it.

Also, the comment section was turned off and the commenters earlier have been blocked. 

I also reported that account but maybe because IG has limited staff right now, the reports are not getting any attention :(

i hope some jsm fan account will make a post about that account so that more people will know. it is when people don't know that they like and follow. let's keep reporting.

another jsm anti account to report 

Spoiler

• Like 5

@kookminclan RunningMan Thanks for the video you posted, I'm happy that Koreans are starting to see the absurdity of the anti fans. 

For anyone that is curious here the other points the YouTuber talks about in his video 

- he clicked on the Sominout tag to find out what kind of people would do something like this and found them to be on SJH related posts and says that South Asian fans view Somin as a competitor and because of that they are doing antis acts. 

-he also says she's getting so much hate to the point where also her younger brother is getting is being affected. He says If her brother is getting these kind of messages how much must Somin be getting. 

- when Somin won top excellence in the Sbs Entertainment awards her video got so many dislikes to the point where the video got removed. 

- 7012 fans are saying thinking that Somin is trying to take SJH's place, he goes on to saying if Somin leaves it's not like Jihyo's screentime will improve or that she will become funnier why would they think that. 

-it's not like Somin came and created harm, they all became better together. He says that Jihyo fans don't know that and are doing this whole sominout thing. 

- he said he thought about and the reason why Somin is getting hate is because she's doing well, getting more screentime than SJH and because she fun and makes people laugh as a result she's getting hate. 

- he rates how much contribution he thinks the members make to the show on a scale 

YJS, LKS, JSM = 2 

haha, Jongkook, Sechan, Seokjin - 1

guests- 1 

sjh- 0.2 
(this is the one point that I don't agree on with him, Haha, Jongkook and Seokjin have should be in the top tier )  

- he then goes on to saying that when Gary was in RM and she was in the MC couple after Gary left she became less involved, and even from the beginning SJH wasn't that much of an active character. 

- he then says that nowadays she has  the cavewomen Jihyo, forward Jihyo character and  has gone up to a 1 on the scale and it's because people around are pushing her. 

- he says in his opinion, apart from Kwangsoo, SJh doesn't look that close with the members and that she doesn't really mix in with the members. He says you can see that Jongkook makes Somin more comfortable or that he's more comfortable around Somin. 

- he said this is the thing he doesn't like people doing. He says anyone can see that SJH is pushed, forced to have these new characters but people that say "as expected of the Ace" he said he does not like this. 

- Sechan is also there why are they only doing this to Somin. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

Hey guys, reading what Jong Kook said about hate comments and how to deal with it. He said to respond to it in a most positive manner like telling them just to be strong. We can put ourselves in a more positive manner. 

I also notice that there is some haters decided to pretend to be somin fans putting up anti Jihyo's posts and said Jihyo Out. He or she is trying to make Somin a scapegoat after seeing Knetizens being angry at so called Jihyo fans. It is tiresome to deal with fake Somin and Kook-min shipper fans. 

To take heed on Jong Kook's advice, we can try to help Jihyo fans to protect her as well. We can make LOUD and positive hashtag on their comment posts that we love both Somin and Jihyo. Even Somin fans love Jihyo. It is some ways to prove that Somin's true fans are respectful to Jihyo. We don't want to cause another fan wars. Mass reporting is like a wildfire that would never end. The haters will keep making new ones over and over again. But to reach the ears of Somin, Jihyo, and Knetizens, we stand for Somin and Jihyo and the rest of RM. 

How about creating hashtag and spam like crazy on hater's fanpage and always have cheerful and positive voice!

#weloveJeonSominandSongJiyHoRM

#WeloveMongDolRM

#WeloveSongJihyo!

#BestrongSominandJihyo
#AmazingwomenofRM

#welove7012and9012RM
#StayStrongRM

#SominsfanforJihyo

anything anything.. spread the word to Somin and Jihyo real fans to hashtag more positive message to overcome this fan war!!! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RM xx said:

@kookminclan RunningMan Thanks for the video you posted, I'm happy that Koreans are starting to see the absurdity of the anti fans. 

For anyone that is curious here the other points the YouTuber talks about in his video 

- he clicked on the Sominout tag to find out what kind of people would do something like this and found them to be on SJH related posts and says that South Asian fans view Somin as a competitor and because of that they are doing antis acts. 

-he also says she's getting so much hate to the point where also her younger brother is getting is being affected. He says If her brother is getting these kind of messages how much must Somin be getting. 

- when Somin won top excellence in the Sbs Entertainment awards her video got so many dislikes to the point where the video got removed. 

- 7012 fans are saying thinking that Somin is trying to take SJH's place, he goes on to saying if Somin leaves it's not like Jihyo's screentime will improve or that she will become funnier why would they think that. 

-it's not like Somin came and created harm, they all became better together. He says that Jihyo fans don't know that and are doing this whole sominout thing. 

- he said he thought about and the reason why Somin is getting hate is because she's doing well, getting more screentime than SJH and because she fun and makes people laugh as a result she's getting hate. 

- he rates how much contribution he thinks the members make to the show on a scale 

YJS, LKS, JSM = 2 

haha, Jongkook, Sechan, Seokjin - 1

guests- 1 

sjh- 0.2 
(this is the one point that I don't agree on with him) 

- he then goes on to saying that when Gary was in RM and she was in the MC couple after Gary left she became less involved, and even from the beginning SJH wasn't that much of an active character. 

- he then says that nowadays she has  the cavewomen Jihyo, forward Jihyo character and  has gone up to a 1 on the scale and it's because people around are pushing her. 

- he says in his opinion, apart from Kwangsoo, SJh doesn't look that close with the members and that she doesn't really mix in with the members. He says you can see that Jongkook makes Somin more comfortable or that he's more comfortable around Somin. 

- he said this is the thing he doesn't like people doing. He says anyone can see that SJH is pushed, forced to have these new characters but people that say "as expected of the Ace" he said he does not like this. 

- Sechan is also there why are they only doing this to Somin. 

Yeah the biggest thing for me is how he mentions that even when in his opinion as a casual fan who only sees the show through its pretty popular highlight clips he can feel sjh is pushed heavily by the members to get any screentime as she got very little for quite a while it feels manufactured. So it is completelty counterintuitive of her fans to hate on Jeon Somin so much using Jihyo as a basis cause all it does is drag Jihyo into the conversation as the more obvious member that should be kicked (reference to him talking about contribution to screentime) since Jeon Somin is one of the hard carries of the show.

• Like 6