[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Ep 483 as a whole is my favorite. Continues to be the episode where I felt that something is there. 

One moment i want to highlight is during the dance rehersal. Jihyo and Somin were practising. KJK teased Somin that she looks unhappy standing behind jihyo and the she strikes a cute pose along with the music. she also turns around and does it for them again. KJK clapping his hands, pointing at her and laughing was so... others were snickering too but KJK's reaction was gold. Somin looked too cute and playful. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

i didn't know jsm and mc mong had worked together until yesterday. apparently, they did a drama together in 2007 titled the great catsby.  i don't know whether they had any scenes together since hers seems like a supporting role. it is a small world indeed!

jsm and mc mong (fourth from the left) at the press conference

07161439468_61000090.jpg

baby somin from the drama. she is so cute!!!!

The Great Catsby (Korean Drama - 2007) - 위대한 캣츠비 @ HanCinema ...

how come jsm always made the most adorkable face among the cast?

Lucia Obsessions: The Great Catsby K-Drama

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

When we like something, we have the tendency to keep looking on that thing (he stares).

When we like something, we will feel happy when we look at that thing. When we happy, we smile (he smiles and laughs a lot)

When we like something, we can't help ourselves from wanting to talk about it (Somin is his favourite topic to talk about)

That is why body language cannot lie. And JK's body language is very 'loud' and easier to decipher.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Somin's gratitude posting is so cool. The look comes from her drama, Top Star Yoo Baek. She wore that hanbok when she finally kiss the man she loves. It was really a good drama. 

It is nice to see Jong Kook interacting and being there for Somin via IG, and letting us know that he is there for her as colleagues and close friends. I love his birthday post for Somin. It is dedication to his makanes he adores. I also think Somin rested her arms on Jong Kook's knee. Sechan was on his other. I don't think it is a table over because of Sechan's arms. It is really sweet photo that could touch ones heart especially Somin's. It is like he is trying to tell us that he loves them, and even enjoy being with them. It also show that Somin is one of his closest friend after three years working together. It really beautiful moments together. It also show that Somin and Kwangsoo are also close too. That reminds me back in MUD episode that Jong kook said he will find the love of his life through group of friends, and he wanted to be able to interact with her emotionally to fall for her. =) 

I don't think Jong kook would go to LA during outbreak. LA is in quite a bad shape. Korea condition is improving so it is easier to continue to work and make a living for now. The picture could b e old picture or at his friend's place. Jong Kook needs to still work after two weeks break. He wont be encouraged to travel. 

The downside, HaHa is still pushing on Chan-min. He must have done that after he found out Jong kook posted birthday post for Somin. Someone has to dispel the rumor. So he did the PR control and done leaving kook-min shippers back in limbo. Darn it. Hahaha. 

Ahh... even HaHa made the post, Kook-min vibe is still pretty strong. If they choose to marry or date someone else, lets be happy for them. If kookmin show interest in other person, lets not criticize them. Because I have seen the posts of other shippers criticizing Jong Kook for giving attention on Somin as if he is cheating on someone else. If we see kook-min with others, we can be in disappointment, but try to refrain from criticizing them. He is not at fault though. Please remind others when you see it in the future. 

Favourite Kook-min moments: 

1. When Jong kook and Somin decided to reveal and not to reveal with a reason. Even though they don't match, but the reason matches each other unconditionally that they do care for each other. They didn't take each other for granted. 

2. When Jong Kook tried to take part to buy level for Somin when he was refused by Jaesuk. His face reddened when Jaesuk insisted.

3. When Jaesuk mention that if they keep on supporting Chan-min, Kookmin will end up getting married. 

4. Jaesuk asked Jong Kook if he likes Somin, and Jong Kook in return gives an ambiguous answer. There is a word that exists: yes or no.  Then we can move on. It brought Kook-min in a wild ride. And PD had to stuff Chan-min loveline hard... oh well. 

5. During Gannes Film Festival episode, before the opening, everyone came to change their costumes. Jong Kook changed his clothes and went straight to Somin passing by fully costume Kwangsoo waiting to be teased by Jong kook to the core. Kwangsoo's expression tells it all that he was surprised to be ignored. Jong kook went on to tease Somin. It was sweet. 

6. Jong Kook put his arms over Somin, and let her weight onto him. She looked tired and he wanted to comfort her. 

7. Jong Kook and Somin's waffle and steak date before Sechan crashes in. They even said they were annoyed with Sechan coming to bother them. 

8. Sechan telling everyone about Somin asking Jong kook out for coffee date. It was so funny. 

9. Fortune Teller chose Jong kook and Somin as most compatible that the two ended up teamed together. It was not the best beginning as they misunderstood each other. But it makes it very entertaining to see their cat and mouse dynamics. Kwangsoo mention that they were like couple who kiss passionately after they fought. Somin was holding Jong Kook's back with a smile. 

10. Korean fan meet - when Jong kook and Somin did intimate dance. And HaHa teasing her. 

11. When Jong Kook first met Somin before she became member. He mentioned her forehead, she return him with her wits about his height. He was taken aback that it feels like he found his match. 

12. Jong Kook was wondering why Somin gave him flower- he was confused whether the flower is part of mission. Then later on he suspected her and backfired completely with laugh. 

13. Somin called HaHa more handsome than Jong Kook. Jong Kook was so sure why Somin wont choose him. Somin's logic is very on point that HaHa is married. What a knockout.

14. Somin created married couple skit with Jong Kook. 

15. MUD- Jong Kook's solo concert- Somin came with Jaeusk and Kwangsoo. The handshake and all. Also MUD made shots at somin in a lovely way that she was adoring at Jong Kook's music. 

16. RM pre Taiwan fan meet. Somin wear yellow shirt and Jong Kook has yellow tag on his shirt. Somin's eyes were all over him dripping with honey. 

17. Jaesuk mention Jong Kook's interaction with Somin in IG, and how Somin's mom consider him to be son in law. 

18. When Jong kook promoted her book, her confession song. 

19. Somin as a guest chose to partner Jong kook instead of Kwangsoo. And she ended up in a penalty with him alone. In a train home. 

20. to be continued =) There are too many to say. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

When we like something, we have the tendency to keep looking on that thing (he stares).

When we like something, we will feel happy when we look at that thing. When we happy, we smile (he smiles and laughs a lot)

When we like something, we can't help ourselves from wanting to talk about it (Somin is his favourite topic to talk about)

That is why body language cannot lie. And JK's body language is very 'loud' and easier to decipher.

He laughs so much at her silliness. It was a big change. He does show he cares about her so much. It is like he has to show it since her parents and brother is watching. =) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

Somin's gratitude posting is so cool. The look comes from her drama, Top Star Yoo Baek. She wore that hanbok when she finally kiss the man she loves. It was really a good drama. 

It is nice to see Jong Kook interacting and being there for Somin via IG, and letting us know that he is there for her as colleagues and close friends. I love his birthday post for Somin. It is dedication to his makanes he adores. I also think Somin rested her arms on Jong Kook's knee. Sechan was on his other. I don't think it is a table over because of Sechan's arms. It is really sweet photo that could touch ones heart especially Somin's. It is like he is trying to tell us that he loves them, and even enjoy being with them. It also show that Somin is one of his closest friend after three years working together. It really beautiful moments together. It also show that Somin and Kwangsoo are also close too. That reminds me back in MUD episode that Jong kook said he will find the love of his life through group of friends, and he wanted to be able to interact with her emotionally to fall for her. =) 

I don't think Jong kook would go to LA during outbreak. LA is in quite a bad shape. Korea condition is improving so it is easier to continue to work and make a living for now. The picture could b e old picture or at his friend's place. Jong Kook needs to still work after two weeks break. He wont be encouraged to travel. 

The downside, HaHa is still pushing on Chan-min. He must have done that after he found out Jong kook posted birthday post for Somin. Someone has to dispel the rumor. So he did the PR control and done leaving kook-min shippers back in limbo. Darn it. Hahaha. 

Ahh... even HaHa made the post, Kook-min vibe is still pretty strong. If they choose to marry or date someone else, lets be happy for them. If kookmin show interest in other person, lets not criticize them. Because I have seen the posts of other shippers criticizing Jong Kook for giving attention on Somin as if he is cheating on someone else. If we see kook-min with others, we can be in disappointment, but try to refrain from criticizing them. He is not at fault though. Please remind others when you see it in the future. 

Well said dude!  Let's support Kookmin no matter what!  :heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:

The picture could b e old picture or at his friend's place. Jong Kook needs to still work after two weeks break. He wont be encouraged to travel. 

There's a possibility he snapped that photos yesterday. He went to visit MC Mong's place and he wore the same grey sweater and there it is, the same cute dog.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

i found her answer so cute and romantic. i hope she too had a birthday like that, like an anniversary.

anyway, it is all there in her book, yeorobun! what she wants, how she thinks of love etc etc. it is basically jeon so min 101. i wonder if that is why someone keeps reading it from page to page and is also asking for explanations and answer keys. lol no wonder he wanted a session with  jeon chakka to clear his doubts! :) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1