[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 minutes ago, Sominangel said:

I dont know but i cant stop thinking new pd want to bring old running man back..with so much pysical and running game can our somin survive?there also so much exposure to jihyo lately,spartace back to their track..seems like new pd so concern with haters comment...i understand somin is sick but i never expect her burnout take 1 month hiatus..i think new pd want to test the rating without somin?

Dont be so negative :)

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Sominangel said:

I dont know but i cant stop thinking new pd want to bring old running man back..with so much pysical and running game can our somin survive?there also so much exposure to jihyo lately,spartace back to their track..seems like new pd so concern with haters comment...i understand somin is sick but i never expect her burnout take 1 month hiatus..i think new pd want to test the rating without somin?

Why ? Why do you go on thinking things like that, it doesn't make any sense AT ALL. 

Why would they test the show without Somin ??? She has 0 Real Life Drama and koreans love her, stop the weird theories please. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Sominangel doubt the pd has anything against somin considering they’re friends. Before he was the pd there were pictures when everyone would have dinners and they seemed close. That’s why a lot of somin haters has issues with him becoming the new pd because “he’s going to show favoritism to somin” <_<. Thinking in such a way makes us no different from the toxic sjh fans who think the pds and staff have some secret agenda against her.

Somin had severe fatigue the doctor gave orders for her to rest for awhile. She has a project coming up, her company as well as her want to make sure she has the proper amount of rest so she can complete her project to the best of her abilities as well as continuing in running man. Don’t think to negatively let’s just wish somin a full recovery so she can come back strong and healthy.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Sominangel said:

let's not worry too much. the new pd is trying what is possible under the circumstances. these days it is mostly indoor shooting.if it is all talk, it would be boring. also, if the audience are also mostly just whiling away their time at home, they might like some physical games. he is trying to mix it up. this episode for instance had very less physical games.

we can't expect rm to remain the same forever. just like some of the old cast had to adjust to a format where there was more talk and less physical games, jsm too will have to adjust to a format where she has to do more physical things. it is part of the process of adjusting to the show. i hope to see jsm come back strong and prove herself. she is young and has a brother who is a bodybuilder, if she puts her mind to it, she can improve physically. so let's not think like that.

sjh has been struggling without a character for a long time and they have finally created a new character for her. jsm's screen time for the past 2 months or so was tied to making the loveline work. now, she is doing well even without it and finding her old combinations.

rm needs so min. it is obvious to everyone who has some power to reason. the pd is someone close to jsm and they are not going to bring in any special guest in her place. so looks like they want her back well-rested.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Thanks to all the reply esp to those who reply me with so calm and soft..i just feeling like that after watch the new ep with new pd..i dont said the pd favoritsm towards one member but he seems really concern with haters..if he continue like that i will not surprise abt somin screentime after she come back..im looking for somin fan forum,if any of u know kindly inform me..i just dont like with the vibes in this forum..tqvm..till we meet again..bye

• Like 2

She was missing the second half of the shooting. The last pic, every glass ball has respective members name. For Somin's ball, it was one of the guest who hold it. I thought she at least manage to finish the filming :bawling:. Hoping for speedy recovery for her.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

i kind of think this will be helpful for jsm in ways we can't see now. there is the saying 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. for three years, jsm has worked hard without any complaints and because she has been such a consistent performer, everybody around her may have thought she will be that energizer bunny forever. now they know she is not like that and will be paying more attention to her health. they will also get to see what it means to shoot without her. i definitely think a moodmaker like her will be missed by the whole cast, so they will treasure her all the more when she comes back.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sominangel said:

lately,spartace back to their track..

Not gonna happen. When they tried to shove their loveline down our throats the other time, many Jong Kook fans had already showed their distaste for it.

They kept complaining why Jong Kook needed to be pulled into a loveline just so Jihyo can get some airtime.

• Like 7

What are we gonne do without our frog for a month? 

Btw, I started watching again somin's cuts on rm's youtube channel. It's kinda interesting that korean's are binge watching too after the announcement she'll be absent for a month. You will see new comments even from the videos years ago. Haha. So, I am not the only one who's starting to miss her even tho we can still see her this ep. 

.... This only means we will not see any kookmin moments for a while... Knowing kookie, and kwangsoo, and ofcourse jaesuk, they will still mention her.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

i think jsm is taking food from kjk's plate but i am not sure

I think she give food to jk, same as sc. But sc-sm moment was showed on fullscreen with lots of hearts, and kookmin moment was cutted.

• Like 2

I watched without subs ‘cause Viki refuses to give me the subs LOL I usually get them at 4 pm NYC time, but it’s been hours and still no subs in sight. so I guess it will be like MUD and I will get my subs tomorrow. If I see anything interesting in the subs tomorrow I will post about it here and talk about it :D

Anyway, even without subs the “Be Mine” part looks really suspicious! Somin points her hands directly to KJK and he smiles widely, Somin also smiles really big after that sooooo :ph34r: hahahaha after that, it’s cut weird which is too bad since I feel Hong Hyun Hee kinda looks at KJK’s direction after the she sees Somin do the be mine part, but I can‘t see clearly because of the cut, oh well.  :P

This looks like our last full Somin episode, but it’s ok because I will still fully enjoy RM! I trust and believe they will make me laugh like they do every Sunday. I will wait patiently for our Sominie and our Kookmin moments. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

They just settled down in that private room and the first topic he brought out is Somin's new hair colour. After that he moved the topic to Somin's CF with Sechan.

Seems like Somin has become his favourite topic to talk about. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 6

A very little KookMinChan Moment 1:20:40-1:20:47 

JSM is the 1st to pick the envelope, but you can see that after she pick her own envelope she turn her head to YSC, i believe she give YSC a KJK envelope since YSC already pick his own envelope by himself, KJK also seem bit far so... but it interesting despite not feeling well JSM still taking care her oppa. 

*Have to repeat the scene to fully understand the situation :) 

*i hope the PD make a special episode for JSM comeback like heartwarming episode or telepathy episode, its will be great.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi guys

Don't know how to make a gif so.. 

Ep 497 At minute 31:56

Based from the subs the pd give a mission to pick one you trust

I think JSM look at KJK and he flustered 

Don't know what KJK said though 

I enjoy their banter :lol:

• Like 7