Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

Egg Kiyong is the best :D

Anyway, this is my favorite part on his youtube live. Big thanks to Qilajue for translating it. Some nice words from our actor

I'm pretty sure he's just joking here :joy: Kiyong and stir-fried spicy pork are inseparable

• LOL 2

Sometimes coincidence/fate is really beautiful

2018 Jang Ki Yong doing meeting fans and singning autograph with Song Hye Hyo photography behind him

2021 Jang Ki Yong working with Song Hye Kyo for Now We Are Breaking Up, while wondering if he would be able to play with her.

• Like 2

I was actually waiting for this series to be released but stopped watching it after one episode. Couldn't help but think of Kiyong :sweat_smile:

For sure he is doing well but I think the 5 week basic training is also the hardest

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heedong said:

I was actually waiting for this series to be released but stopped watching it after one episode. Couldn't help but think of Kiyong 

For sure he is doing well but I think the 5 week basic training is also the hardest

It made me think of Kiyong, too, and I hope he's doing okay.

I finished watching the whole series, and I think you made a good decision to stop watching it.

• Sad 1

@amy_souma I think it was the beanie's fault :sweat_smile: isn't it summer in Korea already? I didn't expect the choice of outfit but he still looks handsome nonetheless.

@anjuliet welcome to this thread chingu~ 

I knew it! I wasn't the only one overthinking! Kinda curious cause it seems that his older brother didn't go to the military himself.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heedong said:

welcome to this thread chingu~

Thank you chingu :) I have been lurking and yes, I can't wait to watch this drama either!

7 minutes ago, Heedong said:

Why it seems he's worried about Kiyong if he didn't experience it right? Just my thoughts

It did say on the end of the series something about military service. Not going to spoil it for you, though. 

@Heedong I definitely think he did as it's compulsory for every healthy Korean male citizen, that's for sure...he's worried because military training is hard for everyone :cries: But as Kiyong himself said it, "This too shall pass" :kicks: plus he definitely has a positive mindset so I truly believe, uri Kiyong-ie is doing well :approves:

• Like 1