[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

18 minutes ago, yuyu0389 said:

I actually followed PMY with her many roles and interactions with her co-actors. 

Look my sign, Yyou will know who I have been with, but right now, I can't control myself, KJW is really at a different level.

really can't stop controlling myself "kyaaaa. This man is really the one that PMY needed in her life :love:

Me too I have watched all her dramas and while she has great chemistry with them all,she's most natural with KJW.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

How about HPL Season 2? :lol: Haters will say against HPL ratings I am sure but Waikiki rating ranges only 1% to 2% but it has Season 2.

It would be interesting to watch DM and RG being married with kids and she has to balance her time between family, work and fangirling. For sure many can relate. :lol: 

Hide contents

Does she look unhappy? For me she is not unhappy, some "fans" kept saying PMY looks tired and unhappy and they want her to stop filming HPL 

Hide contents

I bet if it was their ship together they would want PMY to continue filming even if she will crawl with exhaustion because they had something to spazz on :sweatingbullets:

HPL season 2 - season 15 sounds great. hahaha. Any dramas or movies as long as it will be starred by PMY and KJW, COUNT ME IN!!!!! Even horror theme!

Spoiler

Did someone say she looks unhappy? I understand with tired thing, every staff and actors must be very tired with almost live shooting schedule. But unhappy? Based from what evidence? and stop filming HPL? Whaaattt theee????

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

48 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

Hide contents

Does she look unhappy? For me she is not unhappy, some "fans" kept saying PMY looks tired and unhappy and they want her to stop filming HPL 

Reveal hidden contents

I bet if it was their ship together they would want PMY to continue filming even if she will crawl with exhaustion because they had something to spazz on :sweatingbullets:

Nah. I watched her previous drama and its BTS, I'd say PMY is equally, if not more, lively/happy in HPL.

Spoiler

They're just being their usual biased selves.

• Like 3

My mom just saw me still awake and watching HPL pics on my laptop and she asked me who are this Korean couple that I'm obsessing about. :joy: 

My mom knew I love real life celebrity couples so she immediately assumed LaBit couple is real too. :lol: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

38 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

How about HPL Season 2? :lol: Haters will say against HPL ratings I am sure but Waikiki rating ranges only 1% to 2% but it has Season 2.

It would be interesting to watch DM and RG being married with kids and she has to balance her time between family, work and fangirling. For sure many can relate. :lol: 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

humm… i think we can't assume she is tired by last week bts. She was acting for break up and emotional scene so looking sad is normal. 

Judging from the filming set updated on IG and our beloved friend set visting story from main HPL thread, I think they have thight schdule. (Recently, I also learnt about kdrama filming process on Youtube. Man!! what a tough one. No wonder there are many editing mistakes in most drama) So they can be tired…plus I have a feeling more emotional scene are waiting to come.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

(Recently, I also learnt about kdrama filming process on Youtube. Man!! what a tough one. No wonder there are many editing mistakes in most drama) So they can be tired…plus I have a feeling more emotional scene are waiting to come.

Yes I agree emotional scenes are very tiring and it doesnt mean actors are not happy. 

Spoiler

Same whining from other shippers I am familiar with whenever the actor or actress is making another project not with their bias. 

• Like 5

Spoiler

Yes she is happy I even think she is happier. I guess some people kept looking for something and try only to "see what they want to see" to be able to feed delulus. 

And kept repeating old rumors to feed delulus too :joy:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

HPL season 2 - season 15 sounds great. hahaha. Any dramas or movies as long as it will be starred by PMY and KJW, COUNT ME IN!!!!! Even horror theme!

Reveal hidden contents

Did someone say she looks unhappy? I understand with tired thing, every staff and actors must be very tired with almost live shooting schedule. But unhappy? Based from what evidence? and stop filming HPL? Whaaattt theee????

A horror drama with them as hottest vampires sucking each other err sucking blood :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, ImAryaStark said:

A horror drama with them as hottest vampires sucking each other err sucking blood :lol:

Sucking each other :joy::joy: blood.

It will be cool if they hunting ghost together. The power couple

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

fCCYCVz.gif

Am I the only one who think this kiss looks like an adlib kiss from PMY. She was like giving signal to KJW and getting permission from him? And KJW looks ready for her. LOL. I apologize for my delulu mind. :wub:

It reminds me of Park Bo Young's adlib kiss in Oh My Ghost when she asked Jo Jong Suk for another kiss but it was not in the script. 

Regarding PMY looks unhappy,

Spoiler

I'm following one of PMY fan on twitter since HPL started because she always gives daily update about PMY and HPL too. I never see her mention about that. She's an avid fan of her. Pity her, she has been frequently bashed by some other fans/shipper just because she always posts update about PMY and KJW as Ryan x Deok Mi :mellow:. It's getting worse up to the point that she had stated she will always supports PMY in every projects regardless of whom she's being paired with. 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

I chat with a Korean HPL fan on Instagram and she said for her both PMY and KJW are single and available and who knows we can only wish for the best such as them falling for each other in real life. :wub: Not true that what other camps saying that people in Korea thinks PMY is dating former co star. 

Last year when pmy got into rumor i asked her long time fan( from pmy china baidu teiba)her reply was simply NO.Sometimes i really want to reply to these shippers who cause nuisance on pmy ig specially previous year there was so much chaos :angry:but they are so much deluded by their own thoughts that sometimes they forget their limitations as a fan(Due to these issues sometimes i just wish her to date with a non celeb lol :sweatingbullets: peacefully like her bff jessica)

Anyway back to our cute labit couple aka pmy-kjw ohh gosh they are so natural together :wub: i watched yesterday episode 3 times :D.I really love how pdnim has portrayed their romance so beautifully just like a normal lively couple who are in deep love with each other:wub:.

I really appreciate both pmy - kjw despite hectic schedule they never fail us to deliver such an amazing performances and not to forget the bts which is full of laughter and togetherness and not just bts by tvn but by fans who shared it they are always laughing and smiling ( in one where both of them at doekmi house one can hear their laugh specially kjw :D).Thanks to everyone for sharing beautiful gifs :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, JiminLove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes she is happy I even think she is happier. I guess some people kept looking for something and try only to "see what they want to see" to be able to feed delulus. 

And kept repeating old rumors to feed delulus too :joy:

There is this on cam couple/ formerly rumored sweethearts in my country where their shippers have these elders who kept feeding them with delulus and repeating old rumors to keep the shippers happy so they won't leave the group. When in fact it was already admitted by the girl that she is seeing another guy. :lol:

What I like in this ship is that we are open minded and just wishing our couple will be real. :wub:

• Like 5

@Pmyonly while I really like KJW for PMY I agree with you about marrying non showbiz is better. Having rabid shippers is awful. SHK has to disable her ig comments because of shippers only wanting updates about her personal life and no support for her drama.

That is why I do not wish PMY will be rumored with KJW. That would be chaotic like what happened in her previous drama. I hope PMY and KJW will be just close friends in the eyes of many people and will surprise everyone by wedding announcement. Hahahahahahaha. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

Hyeri was shipped with BoGum and their shippers were counting the numerous coincidences and got the shock of their life when the truth revealed who she is really dating. 

That is why some people need to stop being too sure as if they personally know celebrities or else they too will get the shock of their lives.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

@Pmyonly while I really like KJW for PMY I agree with you about marrying non showbiz is better. Having rabid shippers is awful. SHK has to disable her ig comments because of shippers only wanting updates about her personal life and no support for her drama.

That is why I do not wish PMY will be rumored with KJW. That would be chaotic like what happened in her previous drama. I hope PMY and KJW will be just close friends in the eyes of many people and will surprise everyone by wedding announcement. Hahahahahahaha. :lol:

Agree be popular its good, but have so toxic fans is not fun at all. I want to see PMY and KJW on some events together so we do not need any rumors about them, they to perfect for such thing ,I dont understand what is so fun in this shippers delulu

that is why i like be here I came here just to relax , it's so much joy to read this thread.

You never said any dirty things and for that i like be here so much.

• Like 6