Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

2 hours ago, songsongcoupleshipper said:

Omg I am def convinced that something is going on. Would you personally do this to someone you don't feel close to, and she even held his hand to take the mike and hold the mike! This ship is sailing strong! And she hasn't posted a pic of KJW which I felt slightly sad abt until I read that she said she wouldn't post his pic! I am praying hard and hoping for good news really really soon hehe their skinship is a bit too natural and much for a close oppa r/s don't cha think?:w00t: They are too cute togethef, pls pardon me for I am going on a few hrs of sleep:sweat_smile:

When did she say this? I'm still hoping for them to post each other's photo. LOL. I don't mind if they don't end up as a real couple. They end up as close friends after this drama is already good enough for me as a fan :wub:.

1 hour ago, Khinqian said:

At the end, she is fangirling over her dog and he is fanboying over his cat and dog LOL... :D

I can see his fanboying over his pets judging from his Instagram posts... majority of his posts are either cat, dog or both :lol: 

This is soooo truueee! I laughed at this. It seems like he spends most of his time with his pets. :lol:

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Khinqian said:

At the end, she is fangirling over her dog and he is fanboying over his cat and dog LOL... :D

I can see his fanboying over his pets judging from his Instagram posts... majority of his posts are either cat, dog or both :lol: 

these two really sync together... both are totally not lying about being fangirling over her dog and fanboying over his cat & dog...we can clearly see that both always update their pets pictures on their ig especially KJW..he is obviously fanboying over his pets and uploaded lots of his cat & dog pictures..

Shipping a couple after drama ended is so so tiring and frustrating..unless they end up like SongSong couple.. that's why don't put too much hope for them to end up together... let's just hope the best for both..of course my wishful thinking is for both to be a real couple.. if they get caught dating after the drama ended, I'm sure that majority of Korean people will give them blessing on their relationship.. because they are no longer young...ekekekekekke...both are matured enough already..

@songsongcoupleshipper About PMY didn't upload her pic with KJW...don't be too sad..i have this feelings that she probably gonna upload at least a group photo or with the cast & director...but if a couple photo with KJW, just forget about it..she won't do that...unless both married like SongSong, then we definitely gonna get their wedding photos :phew: 

Spoiler

About haters from PPC fans/shippers, please just ignore them...let them bark.. don't be immature like them to badmouth about PMY co-star and being so ignorance...There are so many actors out there and if they like only one actor is a big LOL to me...

I'm also a PSJ fan and never thought that these PSJ immature fans will act this way...if they don't want to watch HPL, that's their own choice..we as kdrama fans didn't lose a thing..PMY & KJW also didn't lose a thing...if they didn't watch HPL, they definitely lose the opportunity to watch the most heart pounding and sweetest kdrama in a kdrama history...

in this interview video, it's so obvious that PMY body is moving so close to KJW..you can look at the chair that she left so many space at her right side..looks like she is trying to lean at him..sorry for my delulu mind but that is so obvious isn't it?

w0Gutai.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 2

They are really very cute together....almost like an old married couple .... with that gentle move to get him to get to the point...

Plus his mini bout of feeling proud when he guessed the slang words correctly...

Does anyone have a link to an eng subbed version of the full press conference?

• Like 7

On 5/12/2019 at 7:21 PM, syifa said:

@alexiajeong yess. kjw is mesmerizing looking pmy face. especially in bts. and pmy always smile and laughing and almost back stares to him. i believe in some level, they are interest each other. well, i never mind if they have collab in project again. like jisung who has chemistry with hwang jung eum. or han hyo joo and lee seung gi. and park shin hye with jung hwa. they have sizzling chemistry and bestfriend. but in deep my heart, i wish pmy and kjw end up in real life, married. 

I like your examples and scenarios. I will stay here before new episode air. I like them both so deeply. 

• Like 1

@bliss1004 Yes Shipping must be done lightly and shippers should not demean or look down on other groups because we all never know the real status.

I agree that shipping KDrama couples are so tiring if a fan gets too obsessed. Even shipping SongSong.

Spoiler

These days SongSong are no longer seen in public together. Very Private. The last time they were seen together was August 2018 and some SS shippers did not support SHK in her drama and like what International PPC shippers are now doing, they always said nega about the drama and got angry with SHK's kissing scenes to the point that she now disabled her instagram comments. Marriage is not a guarantee for fans' peace of mind especially Korean stars are very private and if they are big stars, there will be rumors left and right like the SongSong Divorce rumors now. Really tiresome. International fans are the only ones fond of shipping Korean couples and get super obsessed lol. 

Aside from her touch, PMY also looked at KJW tenderly. You can tell how close they are with her look and touch. :wub:

N0N1AtV.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

They are really very cute together....almost like an old married couple .... with that gentle move to get him to get to the point...

Plus his mini bout of feeling proud when he guessed the slang words correctly...

Does anyone have a link to an eng subbed version of the full press conference?

Just go to this youtube channel - The Kdramaholic :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aw, I'm glad that most of us here are calm and respect Park Minyoung & Kim Jaewook while silently shipping them here instead of creating havoc @ any platforms. Let's just sail them quietly & peacefully, alright Labbit shippers? As we know that HPL is a matured & light drama so let's keep the same nature in us too! :)

I don't know why but I really want Kim Jaewook & Park Minyoung's collaboration again in future. Maybe in another genre like action-thriller-rom-com? Something like: Agent x Spy? hahaha is that even real? :sweatingbullets:  Or give me any genres, I'm willing to watch lol. For people who are just met in a drama, to see this kind of vibe, aura and chemistry are rare tho. I thought I will only see this in So Jisub x Gong Hyojin, but Kim Jaewook x Park Minyoung all of sudden caught my attention too. Haha. Honestly, I never really ship on-screen couple but these four are rare cases. LOL

Anyway, I just watched the interviews, aww- I feel the warmth between them. Kim Jaewook seems adoring Park Minyoung without any effort. You can see him nodding his head when she answered the interview as if he also understand and know more than that. LOL. Same goes to Park Minyoung, she so comfortable with having an 'Oppa' beside her, without she knows, she've been using Kim Jaewook's shoulder as support. So cute really! I just wanna squish them! :D 

P.s: Do you guys notice how he always nudge Park Minyoung using his shoulder whenever she complimented him? Lol such a dork lion to our rabbit. Aigoo <3 

tumblr_pr0kx0piQy1tfw70go1_500.gif 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Hello Guys!

This is my first time posting in this thread.

So after watching the interview video I can't hold myself to be a silent reader anymore hahah.

There are 3 points aside from what @ImAryaStark already pinpoint that :Aside from her touch, PMY also looked at KJW tenderly. You can tell how close they are with her look and touch"

1. It's like PMY knows that KJW favorite "comfort pose" hence she initiated to take over the mic.

N0N1AtV.gif

2. When PMY talked about Leon, KJW listened to it as if he can relate to it (we all know that he is such a Pet Babo XDDD).

Then he laughed it off when PMY said that Leon only gave her "one smile" in return hahahah.

w0Gutai.jpg&key=215442bade698051b14a2a7b

Also that one moment when PMY touched her shoulder towards KJW uwuwuwu

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Yes, i agree with you. In the interview, when PMY talk about Leon, KJW seems to know about it and said "Oh, Leon~" I'm sure PMY has told KJW about her dog before. Sweetness overload :wub::wub:

• Like 7

I like how so many of us seemed to  have tried to restrain ourselves from reading too much into them or shipping them, but their chemistry is just too explosive for us to ignore! 

@rryyuu I also would love to see them work together again in the future. It would be great to see PMY do a totally different genre than what she's done before, I like your idea of a spy/agent thriller. I also wouldn't mind a melo, with the chemistry they have, they could really work the angst.

I would love to see them do a magazine photoshoot together as well after the drama is done. It's not really a guarantee that couples from shows would do a photoshoot together but it has happened. They are both such attractive people, it would be amazing. <3

• Like 3

Just dropping by to say I am liking Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young's chemistry! She seems very comfortable with him, and that really helps - it is noticeable especially in their more intimate scenes, like the kisses and hugs. The BTS videos are adorable and they seem to be having tons and tons of fun filming, teasing each other, helping each other out. They also look really visually compatible.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, rryyuu said:

Aw, I'm glad that most of us here are calm and respect Park Minyoung & Kim Jaewook while silently shipping them here instead of creating havoc @ any platforms. Let's just sail them quietly & peacefully, alright Labbit shippers? As we know that HPL is a matured & light drama so let's keep the same nature in us too! :)

I don't know why but I really want Kim Jaewook & Park Minyoung's collaboration again in future. Maybe in another genre like action-thriller-rom-com? Something like: Agent x Spy? hahaha is that even real? :sweatingbullets:  Or give me any genres, I'm willing to watch lol. For people who are just met in a drama, to see this kind of vibe, aura and chemistry are rare tho. I thought I will only see this in So Jisub x Gong Hyojin, but Kim Jaewook x Park Minyoung all of sudden caught my attention too. Haha. Honestly, I never really ship on-screen couple but these four are rare cases. LOL

Anyway, I just watched the interviews, aww- I feel the warmth between them. Kim Jaewook seems adoring Park Minyoung without any effort. You can see him nodding his head when she answered the interview as if he also understand and know more than that. LOL. Same goes to Park Minyoung, she so comfortable with having an 'Oppa' beside her, without she knows, she've been using Kim Jaewook's shoulder as support. So cute really! I just wanna squish them! :D 

P.s: Do you guys notice how he always nudge Park Minyoung using his shoulder whenever she complimented him? Lol such a dork lion to our rabbit. Aigoo <3 

tumblr_pr0kx0piQy1tfw70go1_500.gif 

Action thriller like Mr and Mrs Smith, that really brought Brad Pitt and Angela Joline together. 

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, rabbiteen said:

I like how so many of us seemed to  have tried to restrain ourselves from reading too much into them or shipping them, but their chemistry is just too explosive for us to ignore! 

@rryyuu I also would love to see them work together again in the future. It would be great to see PMY do a totally different genre than what she's done before, I like your idea of a spy/agent thriller. I also wouldn't mind a melo, with the chemistry they have, they could really work the angst.

I would love to see them do a magazine photoshoot together as well after the drama is done. It's not really a guarantee that couples from shows would do a photoshoot together but it has happened. They are both such attractive people, it would be amazing. <3

I wish they get the chance to promote the drama together on variety shows. Problem with TVN is that they don't have as many variety shows like KBS, MBC and SBS, so that's probably going to be tough. Hope they get to do some overseas promotion as a team though!

And they should totally do another drama or movie together with totally different genre. After doing two rom-coms in a row, I'm excited to see PMY try something different. She's got range as an actress, so she shouldn't be typecast.

Updates from PMY:

2 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Just dropping by to say I am liking Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young's chemistry! She seems very comfortable with him, and that really helps - it is noticeable especially in their more intimate scenes, like the kisses and hugs. The BTS videos are adorable and they seem to be having tons and tons of fun filming, teasing each other, helping each other out. They also look really visually compatible.

Even though this is not directly relevant, can I add that it is an honour to meet a fellow Nodame-Chiaki senpai shipper! And Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri will forever be on my personal top 5 list of favourite on-screen pairings. I see that effortless, warm and effervescent chemistry between PMY and KJW, so much so that I can't imagine any other actors replacing them as Sung Deok Mi and Ryan Gold. Thumbs up to the casting director!

Edited by Sky8lue
updated
  • Love 1

look at the last part in this greeting video..she keep on leaning towards his shoulder..oh my..

@Sky8lue I'm sure both will be very very busy after the drama ended..KJW & PMY will get a lot of CF offer... and if we're lucky, they probably gonna do overseas promotion together and that means we had a chance yo see them together on stage..wishful thinking..

• Like 6

His ability to talk on and on....that voice... even the announcer is smitten...

he seems to be quite a thoughtful chap who reflects in his choices....seems he’s grateful for this but also mentions that he may not do another lead after this.....

happy that we got to see him in this role with PMY!!

in case you guys want to see the eng sub press conference bits for him...don’t know if it was posted before...

https://youtu.be/-_e3SiE49Ec

• Like 2

thought i'd share 2 gifs i made of our otp that would be good as reaction gifs :D loving how in-sync their reactions were during this interview :wub:

at8bSWg.gif

pardon?

3dotHg9.gif

. . . this is not an image lol

(also, i'm not asking much but it would be great if people don't cut-off my watermark on my gifs if they were to repost them :sweatingbullets: actually saw my gifs on IG without the watermark...)

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

7 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Even though this is not directly relevant, can I add that it is an honour to meet a fellow Nodame-Chiaki senpai shipper! And Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri will forever be on my personal top 5 list of favourite on-screen pairings. I see that effortless, warm and effervescent chemistry between PMY and KJW, so much so that I can't imagine any other actors replacing them as Sung Deok Mi and Ryan Gold. Thumbs up to the casting director!

Omo, a fellow Nodame-Chiaki fan! *high five* Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri are such a fantastic onscreen pairing that it's a shame they haven't done any drama other than Nodame Cantabile. Their chemistry is undeniable!

Definitely looking forward to more yummy scenes between Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young, they are really working very well together and bring out the best in each other.

• Like 4

KJW and PMY in a spy-agent drama? Sign me in! Or maybe they can be the power couple of villains. :phew:

giphy.gif

(Sorry for the crappy gif because I made it on my phone :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 6
  • Love 1