Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Found an FMV that includes BTS footage from Episodes 1-10 (BGM: Hong Dae Kwang's Floating from HPL OST Part 2):

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av52199285?from=search&seid=17124328077418898940

And of course there's always a fan out there who will do other fans the favour of compiling all the kiss scenes into one video :wub:

About the antis, putting this under spoiler since this isn't a topic worth celebrating:

Spoiler

I hope the antis realise that their tactless words and actions are hurting PMY (even if they don't care about KJW). She's a popular actress of her generation and will continue to have to act with other on-screen partners in future. When they go around insulting her co-stars, I'm sure she feels very apologetic and this may even affect her acting career in the long run. When she had a "dating scandal" during the last drama and both she and her co-star were both thrust into the spotlight at the expense of the drama promotions and other cast members (the headlines of the post-drama interviews by other cast members became focused on their "relationship"), she felt aggrieved and distraught that her co-stars didn't get the proper attention that they deserved for the drama. True supporters of PMY would not do anything to harm her.

As for KJW, I hope he disregards the crazy fans and continues filming unaffected by such distractions (the way Ryan Gold would deal with such problems in a level-headed and professional manner). Enough said. We just want to keep a peaceful existence.

To the people following this thread, thank you for being such kind and amiable shippers who just want to share their thoughts with like-minded chingus in our own private corner. Let's celebrate love, not war =)

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

Hello @songsongcoupleshipper I'm bringing you over to this thread that @Eeveeta created, because you sound like you need to join the club :)

P.S. I have placed part of your quote under spoiler, because we are trying to be careful here not to make comparisons to past dramas and co-stars. Anyway, congrats that your SongSong ship sailed to happily ever after!

30 minutes ago, songsongcoupleshipper said:

/Typing this while listening to HPL OSTs/

Posting this since I last created and posted in this forum three years ago. Haha i guess you can guess that from my username. Yes I created this account to comment in the forum of my previous ship that sailed! 

Was a silent lurker and finally decided to comment because I can't stop thinking about this! The chemistry is off the roof and I am a shipper of this couple, I can't get enough of ep 10 and have been rewatching the sweet moments because I can't get over it. This is the drama I've been watching for the chemistry since DOTS and I must admit I skip the other scenes excluding DM and RG. 

I am a firm believer that the ship will sail, i'm delulu i know but a girl can dream can't she? 

Haha I can't get enough of the BTS bc the glimpses of them off-screen just further gives me hope that this ship going somewhere. :wub:

Spoiler

I've watched other BTS of PMY in WWWSK and she isn't as comfortable with PSJ  and given what I've read other commenters have said, I believe there is something going on between them!!!!

I want to say I want to respect them because they are humans before they are actors and are entitled to their private space but I am really really hopeful. 

Now all I'm waiting for is for them to make more public appearances.. A post-drama vacay? And for them to couple up and attend the year end award shows.. but that is too long of a wait tbh. Sigh this drama has turned me to a fangirl!! I have not been so into celebs since I stopped following sehun from exo a few years back .. 

This drama is so real in that it doesn't approach a BGR in the typical way you see most dramas do it. Both the male and female lead don't fall into the typical stereotypes you see in kdrama and are honest with their feelings, which I really like. This drama is so sincere and warm it makes me want to root for the couple irl.. 

I'm not a big PMY fan but I know her bc she is Jessica from SNSD's friend and jessica is my bias :)

I've had an opportunity to see her upclose though thanks to a media friend who got an invite to her sg trip with viu! haha I even got to ask her a question! She is as pretty irl and her sis stays in Singapore! :D So she knows a bit of English. 

This drama has introduced me to KJW and I must say I am a convert! He may look cold and distant but he seems so warm when you get to know him! He intrigues me and I have been watching his interviews :blush:

:relaxed:  I will continue to come back to this forum for updates and follow this drama. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

PMY calls him Best Partner as early as now. :wub: In her previous dramas she said that during interviews after finale. 

Omo!! :love:

4 hours ago, J13 said:

No idea why some people think KJW and PMY can't or won't end up dating in real life because they're too close behind the scenes. They are grown up adults and I've found as you get older, a relationship naturally forms because of how well you get along with eachother and sometimes after a friendship is formed. I think when you're younger you're generally a bit more shy and awkward. I'm definitely hoping they end up dating in real life :D

No idea how anyone could hate on KJW too! My goodness, he seems like such a gentleman in real life. Sigh.. some people..

@alexiajeong love your rant haha I feel the exact same! They are both fantastic actors but the eyes don't lie and even if they don't officially (or publicly ;)) date, I am 1000000000% convinced that there is something there! One part that particularly caught my eye was after their epic first real kiss, when KJW picks up PMY to take her off the drawers and they share a quick kiss, he does this very slight smile kind of expression that for me is like a proud satisfied partner who's just won the heart of the girl he loves. Like it's hard for me to fully put it into words but it is just a small facial gesture that looks real, not acted.

I always find myself shipping PMY with her costars too but this ship is a whole new level of shipping for me, I am literally obsessed! They are perfect on screen and off screen, just everything about them seems so well suited for eachother! I'd love to be a fly on the wall for a day just so I could secretly stalk them haha ok ok, enough of being a crazy shipper hahaha but really though, these two are just perfect together!

I feel you!!!!! I want to stalk them so I can confirm I'm not delululu hahaha but that would be too creepy and disrespectful of me:bawling::sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On 5/11/2019 at 12:26 PM, annie1234 said:

giphy.gif

PMY's hand :yum: she went for holding hand but in the middle she realized they are not supposed to holding hand together.

My delulu mind!:love::bawling:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

Others say PMY and KJW can never be more than friends because they are very close behind the scenes. They believe people who are attracted to each other will be a bit shy toward each other. :D

But AhnGoo Couple and SongSong were very close on set too ;)

CAN I WISH MINJAE TO BE LIKE AHNGOO AND MARRY SOON AFTER THEIR DRAMA? :joy:

Says who? They are close to each other behind the scene becos they like each other....as simple as that. If they like each other but not close bts becos they are shy, & while in their 30s too, then they dont like each other enuf to put an effort to be close to each other. For these 2 people, PMY & KJW, they're not just close they practically flirting with each other not caring who thinks what of them. I have seen PMY closeness to her male co stars before, especially her gang from SKKS, PYC, YAI, SJK & others. She was very close to them  like buddies but she never flirted with them. She was like one of the boys when with them but with KJW, she was a girl enjoying the guy's company. wether they'll get together or not only time will tell

Btw found this sweet clip

• Like 9

Hello, I have come to revel with you all in this wonderful pairing! :love:

The chemistry between these two is just so off the charts that they're making it difficult to discern between real and reel. I love the way they tease each other in between takes and how comfortable they seem to be with one another. Their scenes together are truly dynamite! I feel like I'm exploding with giddiness watching them and then turning into a pile of mushy goo afterwards. :tounge_xd:

I have seen a good amount of PMY's dramas, and I think she is more than deserving of being called a 'Chemistry Queen', but there is just something special about these two that make me want to ship them not only onscreen but offscreen as well (respectfully of course). Maybe because it just seems so effortless? Though that could very well be a testament to their amazing acting as well. The way they stare into each others eyes so genuinely during their scenes makes me feel like I'm the one falling in love :lol:

Looking forward to lots more moments~ :heart:

• Like 9

Spoiler

Antis are so mean to KJW. They are so sure PMY is dating her previous co star based on coincidences which are common like dog breeds Bichon are common in Korea almost 90% of celebrities there have Bichons. Clothes and brands are sponsored. PMY wears Balenciaga hat the same as her ex boyfriend LMH but are they back together? Of course not lol. I remember fans before think SHK was dating KDW because of coincidences like the same make up artists and clothes brand. LOL it turned out she was already with SJK back then. Antis said PMY calls KJW oppa and they use formal Korean in their conversations. SongSong used formal language talking with each other but in fact they were already dating. The two glam teams of WWWSK leads are close until now the other shippers made it a big deal but PMY remains close to Big Nana whom she knew and got close to because of LMH. THEY LIVE IN A SMALL WORLD WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS ANYONE IN THEIR INDUSTRY AND THE BRANDS SPONSORED THEIR CLOTHES. :D 

I always like KJW and PMY individually. KJW's handsomeness reminds me of Hyun Bin and by the way PMY and KJW interactions on set reminds me of SHK and Hyun Bin and that ship sailed they dated for more than two years way back years ago. 

No one knows for sure the personal lives of artists, but we knew from their interactions how close they are flirting with each other on set. PMY won't be flirty with KJW off cam on set them doing kissing scenes not part of HPL script, if she has a bf.  So keep the faith and let us hope for the best :kiss_wink:

• Like 11

On 5/11/2019 at 12:26 PM, annie1234 said:

giphy.gif

PMY's hand :yum: she went for holding hand but in the middle she realized they are not supposed to holding hand together.

I signed up just to comment on this video! 

Look at the hands! She reached for his hand to hold, then realised ‘oops, what am I doing, actually there is no need to hold hands’ ( as what Annie1234 have observed) 

Then as she withdrew her hand, I thought I see KJW reaching out to hold hers! Can see him closing his palm over hers!! Am I too delulu??

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Strawberry23 said:

I signed up just to comment on this video! 

Look at the hands! She reached for his hand to hold, then realised ‘oops, what am I doing, actually there is no need to hold hands’ ( as what Annie1234 have observed) 

Then as she withdrew her hand, I thought I see KJW reaching out to hold hers! Can see him closing his palm over hers!! Am I too delulu??

You are not the only one... I become delulu for every action they make... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

THAT IS VERY TRUE THAT PMY AND KJW WOULD NOT BE THAT SWEET AND FLIRTY OFF CAM IF THEY ARE COMMITTED TO SOMEONE ELSE. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Chingus, 2 years ago, you know I hadn't ever shiped Song Song Couple. I just see some moments of them.So "oops" I think they definitely had something, especially at the adward ceremony, when they holded hands each other. Moments of Song Song feel like Minjae, no joke :))

So that for sure, we are waiting for wraping up. May be now they are just RA and DK. But their skill are so good, so "real" :kiss_wink:

Hoping hoping....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Antis are so mean to KJW. They are so sure PMY is dating her previous co star based on coincidences which are common like dog breeds Bichon are common in Korea almost 90% of celebrities there have Bichons. Clothes and brands are sponsored. PMY wears Balenciaga hat the same as her ex boyfriend LMH but are they back together? Of course not lol. I remember fans before think SHK was dating KDW because of coincidences like the same make up artists and clothes brand. LOL it turned out she was already with SJK back then. Antis said PMY calls KJW oppa and they use formal Korean in their conversations. SongSong used formal language talking with each other but in fact they were already dating. The two glam teams of WWWSK leads are close until now the other shippers made it a big deal but PMY remains close to Big Nana whom she knew and got close to because of LMH. THEY LIVE IN A SMALL WORLD WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS ANYONE IN THEIR INDUSTRY AND THE BRANDS SPONSORED THEIR CLOTHES. :D 

I always like KJW and PMY individually. KJW's handsomeness reminds me of Hyun Bin and by the way PMY and KJW interactions on set reminds me of SHK and Hyun Bin and that ship sailed they dated for more than two years way back years ago. 

No one knows for sure the personal lives of artists, but we knew from their interactions how close they are flirting with each other on set. PMY won't be flirty with KJW off cam on set them doing kissing scenes not part of HPL script, if she has a bf.  So keep the faith and let us hope for the best :kiss_wink:

about the couple things it reminds me of Bogum and Hyeri who had lots couple or matching clothes etc which made people were so sure they had something going on but, it turns out with Jun yeol whom she was more comfy with offscreen. Each person has different personality, the same goes on how they behave with someone they are attracted to..not all people have the shy or awkward thing when they are with them. I am just so happy seeing the fact how comfortable and natural KJW and PMY together..being comfy that can make you be yourself with someone you have not known before is not easy..means either you both have good communications or your characters are well-matched with each other.

Found this clip about KJW said many times he's really leaning on PMY during filming.

On the other side, what PMY is leaning on from KJW is emotional supports ;)

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I read PMY's an old interview. She said:

“I tried having secret relationships but it was not with Park Seo Joon.

[Park Seo Joon and I] never met over seas. If we were a secret couple, why would I put a photo of it on Instagram? I wouldn’t have left any traces.”

:huh: Quite bit worried. Let's us see :)

This is link: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So, she won't put any picture of her boyfriend on her Instagram? *quickly looking if KJW is in her Instagram*:yum:

This interview is so adorable. He said her character that impressed him the most is Secretary Kim, and she chose Mo Tae Goo:sweatingbullets: Mo Tae Goo is sure a popular psychotic killer among women.:lol: and accidentally, I found this video. I didn't know whether it posted here before or not but I just stumbled upon it on Youtube.

Kim Bi So as Mo Tae Goo's secretary. He is more into her hair than into her. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)

Link to the full interview (6 mins+):

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Hu14pd8Z0?fid=1034:4371539488122634

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av52368286?from=search&seid=17759007597308788759

Translation of the iQiyi interview posted in HPL thread (click below):

If you watch the second clip at 1:45, it shows PMY finger-wrestling the microphone from KJW (which is so cute). They hold the microphone for each other (when the other person is speaking).  And the general vibe throughout the interview is that they are very comfortable with each other and enjoy jesting every now and then. Sounds like the cast and crew still jokingly associate him with Mo Tae Gu every time he needs to look scary (it truly is one of his most memorable antagonist roles that he has ever played, as PMY herself pointed out).

%E5%A5%B9%E7%9A%84%E7%A7%81%E7%94%9F%E6%

%E5%A5%B9%E7%9A%84%E7%A7%81%E7%94%9F%E6%

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/tw/entertainment/movies/g27448365/her-private-life-interview/

Edited by Sky8lue
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@Sky8lue strange I can’t find the 2nd clip. The link just lead to 404 error. Is it because weibo blocked the video outside China?? 

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

@Sky8lue strange I can’t find the 2nd clip. The link just lead to 404 error. Is it because weibo blocked the video outside China?? 

Updated with a working link of the full 6-min interview: 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Hu14pd8Z0?fid=1034:4371539488122634

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av52368286?from=search&seid=17759007597308788759

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Made a gif of the moment @Sky8lue mentioned in her post. Not exactly the best quality since I made it using my iPhone lol 

N0N1AtV.gif

But anyway, I truly loveeee how comfortable they are throughout the interview. It seems so ~easy~ with them. If that makes sense. I hope for them to do more interviews together!

Also, I might actually do a compilation of all the times PMY compliments KJW, calling him either handsome, cool etc and then all of KJW's reactions to it :D It's always very amusing.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

OMO OMO so cute. Even from the start they don’t feel awkward. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4