Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

I have seen PMY past dramas, she has chemistry with her partners but not as natural as this :wub:

k1kobd1v5jx4.gif

• Like 15
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

I have seen PMY past dramas, she has chemistry with her partners but not as natural as this :wub:

k1kobd1v5jx4.gif

Totally agree with you on this one, definitely swoon feels

• Like 3

18 hours ago, starrysky18 said:

Could you give me the link for rakuten interview. I wanna see that finger wrestle too. Thanks 

Hello, @starrysky18

I saw the video on Instagram, kindly informed by one of the forum members here (again i missed to catch the username of that generous person, please if you saw this post, let me know, kay :D). It was posted by someone under the account of @ahjussikdrama, originally uploaded on YT by @kdramaholics (hope i remember & spell it correctly).

Happy monitoring closely and repetitively, because they clearly enjoyed that interview like there's no tomorrow.

You can't help but replaying it multiple times. ^_^

• Love 3

Hello @Sky8lue

My apology for not quoting your post properly :(. To be honest i just recently started using my Soompi account  I used to have one in the past to actively lurking one of the most sizzling WGM couple, SoRim Couple (So Eun & Jae Rim). However, even their close interaction apparently wasn't provocative enough for me to type anything (but i still love that pairing dearly), and i ended up never making any comments back then and even forgot my username & password. Hence, i had to set up a new account several days ago. Now, i'm still learning how to cut, quote and fully understand the entire rules of this forum. I hope you don't mind.

ohh..and yasss.. it does. That''s the first and the only username that crossed my mind when i was trying to make myself a new account.:smirk: That word for me is simple and yet represents everything about HPL. I mean, who can ever forget what had happened there, even the actor themselves probably still remember it like it was yesterday. :P;) 

I saw a little bit of the real PMY & KJW appeared here and there on the drama. A lot of times to be frank, but since their togetherness is too sweet to be put into a single word, better for us just to enjoy it while we can. Damnnn..they are really something. Unlike anything i've ever seen before. :lol:

I hope my withdrawal syndrome with HPL won't be as severe as it was last year when i finished watch Hong PD's LUTYN (tvN).

How are you holding up with their cuteness overload !? ^_^

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Wendy123 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is this not the same look Ryan gives DM in ep 10????

Hello @Wendy123

THAT. LINK. MADE. MY. DAY.  :star::star::star:

For the love of museum, they should stahppp gazing at each other like that.

My sanity can hardly survive.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I chat with a Korean HPL fan on Instagram and she said for her both PMY and KJW are single and available and who knows we can only wish for the best such as them falling for each other in real life. :wub: Not true that what other camps saying that people in Korea thinks PMY is dating former co star. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Cara said:

never seen this clip before :wub:

Thanks for the gif! Really made my day!

The way he look at her! and the smile PMY had after KJW's swooning eye contact!!

Such simple gesture can make my heart flutter! :heart:  KJW yaaaa. :love:

• Like 5

Watching HPL is like watching a real couple fall in love, there is something so special and real about these two :heart: 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, J13 said:

Watching HPL is like watching a real couple fall in love, there is something so special and real about these two :heart: 

Agree totally. Not just mere acting especially when they are so happy and joking with each other. Unlike BTS of her previous shows, where she looks quite serious with her co-stars. 

• Like 5

If I were a drama producer/director/writer in South Korea, I bet all of my dramas/movies will be starred by PMY and KJW. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Crazy but I find this more intimate than the smack kisses and they were so natural :lol::wub:

tumblr_prlp3to3VH1u2dd0eo2_640.gif

• Like 11
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

Crazy but I find this more intimate than the smack kisses and they were so natural :lol::wub:

tsk.. these two.. can't you guys act a bit as if you are acting as a couple? Don't be so natural. It's not good for my shipper heart :heart::heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

I chat with a Korean HPL fan on Instagram and she said for her both PMY and KJW are single and available and who knows we can only wish for the best such as them falling for each other in real life. :wub: Not true that what other camps saying that people in Korea thinks PMY is dating former co star. 

Why am I more excited about the possibility of them falling for each other in real life rather than my own life? OMG! hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

If I were a drama producer/director/writer in South Korea, I bet all of my dramas/movies will be starred by PMY and KJW. :lol:

How about HPL Season 2? :lol: Haters will say against HPL ratings I am sure but Waikiki rating ranges only 1% to 2% but it has Season 2.

It would be interesting to watch DM and RG being married with kids and she has to balance her time between family, work and fangirling. For sure many can relate. :lol: 

Does she look unhappy? For me she is not unhappy, some "fans" kept saying PMY looks tired and unhappy and they want her to stop filming HPL 

Spoiler

I bet if it was their ship together they would want PMY to continue filming even if she will crawl with exhaustion because they had something to spazz on :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

I actually followed PMY with her many roles and interactions with her co-actors. 

Look my sign, Yyou will know who I have been with, but right now, I can't control myself, KJW is really at a different level.

really can't stop controlling myself "kyaaaa. This man is really the one that PMY needed in her life :love::love: 

FuGrURQ.gif&key=2f40c3cc2ec9cc60fdaf22adFWl3Urw.gif&key=1abbabf006466f8b22cfcaf5

She really can't control her desire for him, right? =)))))

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

This is the first time I ship so hard just because of chemistry. I love SongSong but I am a long time SHK fan, more of her fan than a shipper. I like PMY and JCW but not as much as I like her and KJW. :D

• Like 8