[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

@lightheartedyou forgot to troll her. I count at least 3 times he trolls Deok Mi:

1. "The night sky is beautiful... And the women beside me... has no license" 

2. Troll kiss when they exchanged beverages in their favorite place. 

3. "You are incredibly.... dirty" while picking her booger. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 minute ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

@lightheartedyou forgot to troll her. I count at least 3 times he trolls Deok Mi:

1. "The night sky is beautiful... And the women beside me... has no license" 

2. Troll kiss when they exchanged beverages in their favorite place. 

3. "You are incredibly.... dirty" while picking her booger. 

yep, in fact I packed them all into "tease her" :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, Peppyz said:

Am I shocked by the way some of these fans are acting ...HELL YES . And I don't completely blame them really,  I personally think some of these actors management companies should also be blamed . If they would stop portraying their celebrities as an idol to be worshipped or an object without flaws ,I think it would snap some of these rabid fans out of their fantasies.

They should know that these people are human first, a person, who is flawed and can make mistakes (as long as they don't go to the extremes with their mistakes.. E.g sexual abuse, harassment and the likes that falls under this category), then all should be well. In my part of the world , yes the celebrities have fans but they are not worshipped like they do in k .ent and expect your so-called biase to dance to your tune cos you are a fan /fans of theirs . You say trash on a celeb IG page ,you will be bashed personally by the celeb except he /she decides to be a bigger person.

I am always shocked and angry when I see Korean celeb having to apologize to his or her  fans cos they broke up or started dating someone, do cringey things to those teenage girls in order to portray them as an ideal person which the actor as an individual might find cringe worthy all for the likes or ratings... Fine ,you have an image to protect but its should neverr be to the extreme whereby these people have to lose their own identity, like seriously, its their lives so let them live. I know they all need fans to make money and for the management to make profits but its a give and take process, you provide entertainment, I as a fan decide to like what you are offering and follow all your projects. I believe all these rabid fans are just trying to project their own inadequacies on these people and live their own unhappy lives through them which makes them forget that these people are humans and have feelings too and that they are not as perfect as they are portrayed to be...sigh.

All these fans needs to be sensitized and have their mindset changed about their biases ,its not fair to these people when they can't pursue a relationship or do anything in the public eye without being bashed or condemned. And I think the management companies also needs to start doing better for their people.

I wish everyone happiness and I hope MY will have the the bravery to pursue a relationship with whoever she wishes without any fear and if its  with KJW ...well guess I am a successful fan..hahaha..... Life is too short to dance to anyone tune especially those narcissistic keyboard warriors (that's what we call them in my part of the world)......unhappy people hiding behind the protection their gadget provides to spread unhappiness.

Let's spread love please and wish them well

So wise words especially about apologize to fans well I think the reason in  Korean mentality and the fact that they all depend on the ratings, if the actor or the actress has a bad reputation, then the project with them is accordingly unprofitable, so each actress and actress tries to keep a high bar and do everything to bring  money to agencies. But actors are not slaves, they are also people and have the right to privacy.
And I like the tendency that the agencies have now embarked on a court to punish those who offend actors and actresses on the Internet. And yet, when the actress is silent about her relationship, it does not always indicate that she hides her relationship. Here is an example: most fans of Secretary Kim were not too interested in the drama itself, as the personal relationship of actors
, its so upset us PMY's fans. But in what situation actors are now, they should push the product, sell it and do this expensive, so they decided not to say anything about the relationship, because it will automatically discourage supporters from drama and DVD will stop buying, and not confirm, too,
because actors have to take on other projects, and then sell it also, which is hard to do when fans start turning away. Therefore, tactics of silence are very effective. Subsequently, when everything is forgotten and everyone will get the money earned on sale, there will be refutations and explanations, but this will not affect their work in any way. This is a business. But shippers do not want see the truth.

So that is why I'm here because I can say it to you and I know that my words will not make you crazy and curse me passing away.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, lighthearted said:

3 things DM is addicted to do to Ryan in HPL: 

1. Hit him 

60199711_2607425825942834_45110443518826

2. Fix his hair. 

60008200_2600131313338952_72295077855058

3. Kiss him 

59610129_2595679573784126_31489124562569

You forgot one more thing.Wrap her hands around his neck and touch his ears and nape:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

I am going through withdrawal and I am healing through it by listening to HPL OST and watching fan videos! 

There is specific person that makes the best FMV! I am not ashamed to say I’ve watched it so many time I lost count. 

50 shades of gold! 

If there is a remake for 50 shades of gray in Korea, then I want these two to play the characters! 

Dangerous women- don’t you stop boy

my personal fav! The way the video was edited, the way they are on beat when they are kissing ugh 

These are Honerable mentions 

Enjoy my fellow shippers :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LoveMY1224 said:

Hello!

I start loving Min Young from Healer, and my university’s roommate (my very close friend) who is a Korean & becoming MY’s bean since City Hunter till now. All my memories (MY & LMH) according to her, she kept crying a month & shared me those haters’ messages from twitter, she translated to me:   

[Haters started sending messages to MY, when those antis saw Min Young posting ring picture (MY wore a ring with a happy face), crazily attacking her twitter & MY’s agency asked MY to delete that tweet, finally MY deleted all other tweets. At that time her agency – KingKong had to take initiative to protect it’s reputation & try to minimize non-stop hate circus of MY, KingKong announced the breakup story between MY & LMH (MY left for US at that period), without discussing the matters with MY, LMH & his agency.]  

Do you know that feeling (keep receiving tons of hate messages)? “Hopeless & Painful!!!!”

Last October, my Korean best friend attended Min Young’s 1st Fan meeting at Seoul, MY wrote a letter & spoke to her fans (MY & most of her fans cried):

Here below is simple version of MY’s letter to her fans, told by my Korean friend:

To my dearest fans,

I want to be an actress becoz I love watching TV when I’s a child, then I dream of becoming an actress. ………….. I get to know that it is not easy way to be an actress, starting from my 20s, even I showed my happy face outside, when I came home I couldn’t sleep on uncountable nights, kept crying, felt painful, hopeless & kept asking myself why THEY hate ME.

Not because of being in love/ alcohol/ travelling, my heart is healed just because of my great love of Acting & continuous supports from my Fans. I knew all of you cried, felt stress & painful with me, Korea has plenty of good actresses, why u all choose & love ME. Sorry to tell you all after 13 years & appreciated to you all showing supports/ stand by me these years. I’m brave enough now, I’ll become the actress you’re all proud of. I won’t feel pain anymore and feel grateful every day, much appreciated to let me know your caring, I love you all.

So last year is another tough year for MY & her fans - THAT SILLY 3 YEARS DATING EVIDENCES, (Actually she learned a lesson won't leave any evidence on her ig/ msn) we know that MY’s really upset on its rumors overshadowing the hardworking of whole WWWSK team!!!!! Glad that both agencies did very well to stop rumors spreading out again & again. I know everyone can have freedom of speech, but as a responsible person, should do/ speak something carefully without hurting others; u may know that some of MY’s fans wrote something on MY’s ig, requested some shippers to stop tagging both igs (MY & PSJ).          

We love Min Young, more than we can express. I wish her to feel happy & satisfied and thank you for anyone who like & showing respect to her. I cannot stop those who try to tag KJW or other male leads’ names on her ig pictures, I cannot stop those who keep leaving messages to MY & asked WHY U ARE NOT posting U & KJW’s picture on your ig/ msn/ weibo etc. I dislike those who asking “D magazine (Dispatch), to follow & to take picture of MY & KJW.

Once again, thanks for all of you here warmly showing your support to Min Young & HPL, you’re all calm, mature & intelligence, showing support to MY & KJW but won’t disturbing their private life.

Finally I hope Min Young won’t be too focus on working & take more rest. [just my own comment, be a Labbit shipper, the only way to protect them is try not to tag/ disturb them, give them spacious to keep their friendship/ potential to build up their relationship]

Thanks for this post. I really hate to see so-called PMY fans with another co-stars cannot move on and technically their obsession destroying their favourite actor/actresses career by boycotting their next project with for me are very immature. These people need to continue their work/project and if you want them to succeed you need to support whoever their co-stars is. It is a very unhealthy phenomena in the k-world entertainment industry. I love Labit couple but if they have another greater chemistry with another co-stars in the next drama/movie so be it. This is how entertainment industry work. Annoying as hell reading fans tagging whoever co-star in their personal ig posts but who are we to stop them. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

“Min Young is my Road”, :heart:  Min Young said at the Press Conference she accepted HPL because she wants to show others as a Fangirl can also be positive & bright. :blush:

I gain positive energy & learn much from HPL, I’ll try to be a better person & good model for my kids with humble heart, respect others, and don’t hesitate showing my caring & love to my beloved family, friends, Min Young & those need help.

We planned our Family Summer trip in Jul, we’ll visit National Park & a Farm owned by local citizen. I told my kids that we need to well prepared, read more books to know more of this country before travelling. Then we’ll draw a thin travel book sharing our special experiences, we’ll send this travel book with our homemade birthday cards to Min Young next year, actually we send MY some homemade birthday cards & gifts every year, hope can show our love & support to her.  [Some Indonesian Fans planted trees at their country & some donated Funds under name of Min Young for her birthday. Yes, Fangirls can also be good & positive!] 

I know all of you have your own ways to support MY/ KJW/ Labit Couple/ your Family & Friends.   

My cousin (who is also my childhood & close friend) is passed away last September, she fight with cancer diseases with greatest courage. I love & proud of her.

Life is too short, don’t waste time to hate & jealous, let’s try to enjoy our life, be positive & treat others good.

Once again, glad to be here!  

PS: I'll re-watch HPL this weekend and start to watch "Temperature of Love" soon!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Swipe to the second video to see KJW and PMY picking out winners to the lucky draw. It's a very short clip just showing KJW announcing one of the winners. But still, it's always great to see our OTP on the first Wednesday without HPL!

And thank you everyone here for spreading messages of love and positivity! Totally agree that we should know our boundaries as fans (that's the rule as fangirl hom-ma Sinigil taught us) and to respect the privacy of the cast and crew of HPL. Leaving messages in their personal IG demanding for photographs and asking Dispatch to find evidence to "out" them is what a sasaeng fan would do (remember Cindy and her CUPATCH days...). Our love for them must not turn into some unhealthy obsession. I hope we can maintain the peace in this thread while we continue to post news, updates, recaps, and rewatch our favourite OTP moments :)

• Like 8
  • Love 4

38 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Swipe to the second video to see KJW and PMY picking out winners to the lucky draw. It's a very short clip just showing KJW announcing one of the winners. But still, it's always great to see our OTP on the first Wednesday without HPL!

And thank you everyone here for spreading messages of love and positivity! Totally agree that we should know our boundaries as fans (that's the rule as fangirl hom-ma Sinigil taught us) and to respect the privacy of the cast and crew of HPL. Leaving messages in their personal IG demanding for photographs and asking Dispatch to find evidence to "out" them is what a sasaeng fan would do (remember Cindy and her CUPATCH days...). Our love for them must not turn into some unhealthy obsession. I hope we can maintain the peace in this thread while we continue to post news, updates, recaps, and rewatch our favourite OTP moments :)

Super thanks!!! Loved to see our couple as so many said they're too cold at wrap up party (even I understand they're very tired)

You made my day! A Happy & Special Wednesday! :kiss_wink::love:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cheeserat said:

she's so beautiful! :wub:

Hi @cheeserat  Remember to delete photos, IG posts when using the "quote" function (Soompi rules). Yes, she's looking so radiant in the photos!

Thank you to PMY's agency, Namoo Actors, for spoiling us with so many BTS photos of lovely Deok Mi today. Can you all spot Saja in the photos? :wub:

image_721913981559699805974.jpg?type=w12

%EC%9E%A0.gif?type=w1200

IMG_2643.jpg

Note:  since these are agency photos, they always try to avoid photographing other artistes, unless they obtain clearance from the other artiste's agency. So don't blame them for cropping out Saja!

http://naver.me/FRVyYC7U

Spoiler

BZ8A0138.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

%EC%9B%83%EA%B9%80%E3%85%8B%E3%85%8B.gif

IMG_2120.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, shymaldita28 said:

First time to watch this video of the story conference. Am I the only one who missed this before?

It was in the special episode aired before the drama started 

• Like 2