[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, libra22 said:

Wow, such a deep & passionate kiss! And she kissed him back! :kiss_wink:

@annamchoi Yes, it has been 3 long years!

XY: That is to find someone who willingly turned up at the door, and spread the virus to her.

this scene is ep 30, right at the end =)

so lovely.. spreading the virus.. hahhaaa..

after allllllll the sadness, finally see this =) 

now i have to wait a week for ep 31 onwards!!!! 

Here's another BTS posted yesterday.

Caption - Warming up before running

Caption - Slowly increasing his speed

Caption - 70 mph

XY: CJX!

Crew: Your leg hurts?

XZL: It doesn't.

(Caption - Exhausted)

XZL: No feelings.

(Caption - Stubborn)

(Caption - Fall x 1, Fall x 2, Fall x X?)  (Caption - Fell down chasing after the car)

(Caption - Request for one more take)

XZL: The emotion is no good, one more time.

Crew: One more time!

XZL: Give me a plaster, there's cuts on my hand

(Caption - Treat the wound)

XZL: Did not express the emotions well, no good, one more take. 

(Caption - Keep thinking about emotions)

XZL: Ah, the stone went in

(Caption - Caring, Caring)

LJ: Godfather, I feel bad for you

XZL: Nothing to feel bad about. It's ok. Minor injury.

(Caption - Piece of cake)

(Caption - Covered with wounds after filming)

XZL: Fetching mum in a short while, right (next scene)?

(Caption - Working hard only for better performance)

8 minutes ago, taekwang said:

Haha...you finished watching all already! That's fast. I'm only at ep 23.

last night was disaster for me as I watch from ep 19 till 30 !!!! I was soo pissed in ep 24 .. Anna makes me wanna slap her... while ep 25 i cried alot.. it is too hurt.... gosh.. i got to wait for next week for ep 31???? really???

Another sneak preview, XY bought JX's first work!

JX: Stinking rogue!

XY: 3 years. Why has she changed so drastically?

Dylan: You only took 10 mins for a half an hour journey, aren't you afraid of being fined?

JX: When you are rushing for time, time is money.

Dylan: Usually the works of a newbie may take more than one month to promote. There are so much attention on your works since launched. 

JX: Sounds good

Salesgirl: Excuse me, Elaine would wish to speak to you personally

JX: Thanks for your appreciating (my work)

XY: Your work is great. I love it!

JX: Please let me thank you personally, ok?

JX: Excuse me, please hand this envelop to the guy in room 305

Receptionist: Ok, no problem.

JX: Thanks.

JX: I believe this horse will meet someone who appreciates him, hope that this momento will accompany you, and bring you courage and strength going forward. Elaine, CJX.

XY: Where can i find Elaine?

Colleague: Elaine? She is with boss at the celebration feast.

JX: Let me warned you. I will call the police if you follow me again!

Another BTS

(Caption & Voice over - What kind of drama would make XZL super happy!)

XZL: The words here are too many in this scene, too many until I, until I....super happy,  not even a sentence!

(Caption - What trap is this?)

(Caption - Pretend to study the script seriously)

XZL: I like this kind of scene. Just need to listen to them nag, no need to say a word

(Caption & Voice over - XZL has such a skill?)

(Caption - XZL showtime)

XZL: This is a bottle of water. But to me, it is not.

XZL: It is just a sip of water.

XZL: Halo

XZL: The scene that i told you just now, let's move away this board.

(Caption - Exactly the same!)

(Caption & Voice over - XZL turns into an anti-theft guide)

XZL: The truth shows that it is easy to loss things with such a bag.

(Caption - Truth 1, Truth 2, Truth 3)

XZL: Whose waters are these?

(Caption - ??? Not mine.)

(Caption - Checking props bag)

XZL: See what I told you, it is easy to loss things. it can be secretly taken out.

(Caption - XZL's trap is countless)

XZL: Carry this bag less frequently. Yeh!

2 hours ago, angee818323 said:

https://youtu.be/IclAftjcx4o

Can someone translate this trailer is it dylan outing himself or outing Anna for what happen three years ago

There’s some translation under the comments section. I wish it’s simple to copy and paste here. 

Anyway, in summary, it says, Dylan tried to convince Anna to confess what she did. But she doesn’t want to because she said 3 years have already past. And she begged Dylan not to tell XY. But Dylan said he already asked XY to meet so he can tell all, if Anna won’t. In the end, it’s Dylan who took the blame for Anna. And that he switched what’s in the supplemental agreement - from XY giving half his asset and custody of Ximi to divorcing JX, taking away custody of Ximi and no visiting rights for her.

That’s just too cruel. And Anna’s evil. No repentance at all and she even has the guts to pursue XY.

Also, on a side note, this is in episode 36? Isn’t that the last episode? I hope this is at the beginning scenes and that the ending won’t be rushed. I still want to see some scenes of XY and JX after marriage life, with kids and all that.  

7 hours ago, taekwang said:

I have panda eyes cos I marathoned ep 19 - 30 last night!  How can they end ep 30 on a kiss like that??

1 hour ago, savingrace said:

There’s some translation under the comments section. I wish it’s simple to copy and paste here. 

Anyway, in summary, it says, Dylan tried to convince Anna to confess what she did. But she doesn’t want to because she said 3 years have already past. And she begged Dylan not to tell XY. But Dylan said he already asked XY to meet so he can tell all, if Anna won’t. In the end, it’s Dylan who took the blame for Anna. And that he switched what’s in the supplemental agreement - from XY giving half his asset and custody of Ximi to divorcing JX, taking away custody of Ximi and no visiting rights for her.

That’s just too cruel. And Anna’s evil. No repentance at all and she even has the guts to pursue XY.

Also, on a side note, this is in episode 36? Isn’t that the last episode? I hope this is at the beginning scenes and that the ending won’t be rushed. I still want to see some scenes of XY and JX after marriage life, with kids and all that.  

I don't like how this is playing out.  I have loved most of the differences in the chinese version as compared to the taiwanese and korean versions.  But I have now seen the trailer for ep 31-36 and I am not liking what's coming up. 

Spoiler

- Dylan finding out about the switch in contracts and taking the blame.  I like the taiwanese version the best, where the ML finds out accidentally because he filmed Anna admitting to it and realising what a terrible thing she did and why FL was so upset.

- I also saw a BTS where Dylan explains that he finds out Anna is his sister and tries to convince JY to give up XY for Anna - and it's in the ep 34 trailer. That isn't how Dylan is portrayed in the other versions.  It feels a bit inconsistent because despite liking the FL for a long time, Dylan's always done what would make her happy.

- Ep 35 trailer XY is trying to convince Dylan he is Mr W? ep 36 XY still doesn't know about the contract until Dylan takes the blame?  There's not enough time to show us happy days for XY and JY!!!!!!

OK I admit I am still addicted to this drama though!!!

It is episode 36 n i agree Anna just plain selfish person 

She doesn't care about anyone but herself 

She think XY belong to her 

Thanks

46 minutes ago, WinCee said:

Hide contents

OK I admit I am still addicted to this drama though!!!

Lol! Same here. I’m not liking the pace of the story per previews (thank goodness the previews in YouTube have translations in comments section so I can understand it). I wish they’ve settled everything in ep 35 and ep 36 is more of an epilogue. But what can I do? I’m already too invested and addicted to this, so much so that I continue to look forward to next week for the remaining episodes. :joy:
And same, regardless, this version remains my favorite - I just love the chemistry of our OTP. That kiss at the end of ep 30, Oh. My. Gosh. They’ve convinced me that they missed each other a lot with their 3 years separation. And that the passion and love is still very much alive. 

Btw, I also finished the 30 episodes (I didn’t sleep last night until I’m done lol), watched 21-30 raw, because I can’t wait for the English sub. I think I kinda get what’s been going on for most of it.

I wish I listened to my husband (he’s a Chinese-American), back when we were still dating, when he suggested that I should at least learn conversational Chinese. :confounded:

13 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Lol! Same here. I’m not liking the pace of the story per previews - thank goodness the previews in YouTube have translations in comments section so I can understand it - but what can I do? I’m already too invested and addicted to this, so much so that I continue to look forward to next week for the remaining episodes. :joy:
And same, regardless, this version remains my favorite - I just love the chemistry of our OTP. That kiss at the end of ep 30, Oh. My. Gosh. They’ve convinced me that they missed each other a lot with their 3 years separation. And that the passion and love is still very much alive. 

Btw, I also finished the 30 episodes (I didn’t sleep last night until I’m done lol), watched 21-30 raw, because I can’t wait for the English sub. I think I kinda get what’s been going on for most of it.

I wish I listened to my husband (he’s a Chinese-American), back when we were still dating, when he suggested that I should at least learn conversational Chinese. :confounded:

I'm Chinese-Australian and grew up with some cantonese, but I never learnt mandarin.  I kept up my traditional chinese by reading translated manga in my teenage years, so luckily with the combination of listening to the dialogue and reading the simplified chinese caption I can get by with understanding most of what's going on.  I never knew back then what an important skill this would be for my future entertainment :joy:

BTW I'm happy to help with translating if you find anything that needs translation.  I haven't done much because @libra22 is doing such an awesome job!! :smile:

Archived