[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This scene was very touching. XY was blaming himself for causing the accident. I also asked the same question like him when I was watching ep 24, i.e. why did he listen to the advise of his lawyer as he had originally wanted to void it. His lawyer managed to convince him to change it to a  prenuptial agreement instead.  :crybaby:

XY message: Can we start afresh again?

XY: You don't want me anymore?

Slap his face!

XY: Why did I call you? Why did I chase after you? (Not in video: I shouldn't have listen to the lawyer's suggestion). I should have just tear up the divorce agreement! I don't want a divorce.

XY: Little xi mi, I'm sorry. I lost you, and lost mama too. 

20 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Haha, the director said though they have arranged some onlookers, there are also some un-arranged onlookers who also give them money when filming this scene.

May I know what episode this is? I don’t remember seeing this yet.

Here's Lizard's lessons posted in weibo!

1st pic: Strictly prohibited - Indecisive

2nd pic: Proper - to face up to (I'm sorry, I can't marry you)

3rd pic: Strictly prohibited - Exploit deception (I was indeed acting when i did and said all those things to JX)

4th pic: Proper - Treat each other sincerely (Little xi mi mama, we will give little xi mi a complete family together)

5th pic: Strictly prohibited -Carelessness (A look is tableware)

6th pic: Proper - Attentive (The tie can only be worn by the wife)

006pXTEBly1gfvgi4kxkej30u04tw1kz.jpg

23 hours ago, libra22 said:

This is one of my favourite scenes in ep 20! :love::love:

Aww...I liked this scene too. He got super breathy at one point - that was went she popped out of her seat. Keke...too comical.

of the remakes, I think this version is fast becoming my favourite. I enjoy the pacing and how enough time was given for the various characters to develop to get a good flavour without the drag.

i don’t usually take to OSTs but there is one here 蜗牛的愿望(a snail’s wish) that was written from JX’s perspective. The lyrics resonated so much with the character that I felt like I just had a peek at her diary and into her deepest thoughts; very brave about facing her situation yet wistful about accepting fate and letting go. Beautifully written and sung. 

I just want to mention, of all YAMD versions, CJX’s makeover is the best.

CJX started out as cute, then pretty, then beautiful before the accident. Then, 3 years later, she’s so gorgeous. The clothes, the hairstyle, makeup - flawless. :heart:
If this is real life, that’s the best revenge. Show your ex that you’re doing-freakin-amazing-after-the-breakup-thank-you-very-much. 

30 minutes ago, rocat said:

Aww...I liked this scene too. He got super breathy at one point - that was went she popped out of her seat. Keke...too comical.

of the remakes, I think this version is fast becoming my favourite. I enjoy the pacing and how enough time was given for the various characters to develop to get a good flavour without the drag.

i don’t usually take to OSTs but there is one here 蜗牛的愿望(a snail’s wish) that was written from JX’s perspective. The lyrics resonated so much with the character that I felt like I just had a peek at her diary and into her deepest thoughts; very brave about facing her situation yet wistful about accepting fate and letting go. Beautifully written and sung. 

That OST is one my favourites too. There are 2 versions and I like the version by luna, which is the one commonly played in the drama as well. Let's listen to the ost again (with english subs). :kisslevel:

In all the remake of YRFTL I hate Anna here the most because she think she is entitled to XY because he been with her for three years 

But seriously, did she really love him or just need him to be her backup plan if her ballerina dreams doesnt come true 

Even XY family can see that Anna doesn't love nor care for him like JX did.

I love the aunt in this remake the most because she told Anna the truth that XY family will never accept her after what she did to XY and JX especially on XY grandmother birthday 

Super duper love this Chi remake! In fact, it is mow my favorite of all versions!♥️ my heart just flip flops whenever I watch my otp! Both leads became my favorites too! Since Im new in Chi dramas after this, Ill definitely watch Eternal Love 2  .I adore XY and JX! Simply love these twosome pair so much! 

The ending will be next week right for Chinese subscribers?

My favorite OTP! My favorite version!♥️

Wow, I thought it was the title for another drama but surprisingly it is indeed a remake!! 

I hope it will be a great drama because the original drama was great with a strong and steady acting. 

There are already many remakes but personally, the best is still the original one!! ^^

Archived