[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another sneak preview! :cry:

XY - CJX, whatever it is, let's go home and talk, ok?

JX - Needness to say, It is all my fault! I shouldn't have love someone that I shouldn't love,  believe in a love that I shouldn't believe!

XY - CJX, is it because of the divorce agreement? If it is because of that, we could still discuss! I want to give you and little xi mi a guarantee! 

JX - Don't need to discuss! It's all my fault! We started with a mistake from the beginning! I shouldn’t be greedy for a happiness that doesn’t belong to me! I shouldn't have fall in love with you!

XY - CJX, please calm down a little!

JX - I am very calm now! Please let me go! I only want my child! Let me go! I beg you! LET ME GO!

28 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Sneak preview of upcoming ep! 

I haven't heard the background music for long time and it is really appropriate for this scene between JX and Anna.:heartbreak:

Anna - XY

Anna - This is.....

XY - She's actually my  ........

JX - Nutritionist!

JX - I'm the nutritionist that President Yi hired for you

JX should let XY explains things to Anna instead of make excuse.  

@libra22 thank you for posting the 2 previews...are  these for this week? If so, we are going to have the saddest episodes ever..:heartbreak::cry: and correct me if Im wrong. Based on the translated convo betwen XY and JX  .he will still divorce her?? All along I thought XY might have changed his mind and talk things over with Anna  ..once again thanks fo

@savingrace Hi there..I think the ring thing was adopted in Thai version where in the lead actor wore the ring right they separated.I feel that the divorce didnt push trough as per TW  version where the lead actor forgot to sign the divorce papers.

QUESTION: IS it 3 or 7 years that both XY and JX were separated? Thanks

4 previews within an hour! This is more busy than my work! :lol::lol::lol:

Anna: The one XY loves is me! His heart is with me. You and him are just a misunderstanding. He only choose to be responsible for his own child. And you, you are dispensable. Do you think that our 3 years of relationship cannot be compared to the few months that you guys get along with?

JX: It's not like this.

Anna: You are just a passer-by. There is only responsibilities between the 2 of you. It is not considered love, do you know? If you do not believe me, then I'll prove it to you, who is the person that WXY loves the most.

6 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@libra22 thank you for posting the 2 previews...are  these for this week? If so, we are going to have the saddest episodes ever..:heartbreak::cry: and correct me if Im wrong. Based on the translated convo betwen XY and JX  .he will still divorce her?? All along I thought XY might have changed his mind and talk things over with Anna  ..once again thanks fo

@savingrace Hi there..I think the ring thing was adopted in Thai version where in the lead actor wore the ring right they separated.I feel that the divorce didnt push trough as per TW  version where the lead actor forgot to sign the divorce papers.

QUESTION: IS it 3 or 7 years that both XY and JX were separated? Thanks

Yeah, thanks @libra22 for these. 

Hi @annamchoi thanks for the explanation. I haven’t watched the Thai version. I’m only able to watch the Korean and TW versions.

It looks like this version is able to adopt all the good stuff from other versions, while closely following the TW version. 

It’s actually 3 years. XY said that in one of the trailers. 

17 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@annamchoi @savingrace It's my pleasure! It is a supplementary agreement to the divorce agreement. The terms will give JX and little xi mi a guarantee like what XY said (probably she can come visit little xi mi anytime she want or something like that), can't remember what it was in the other versions.

@savingrace thanks for the clarification.. aopreciate it. :)

@libra22 thanks for the elightenment.. :)

amongst who played Anna, I think in this Chi remake I disliked her the most! I feel that those 3 years of her relationship with XY is not all smooth saling because Anna is more into her dream of being a well known ballerina( she is always away) XY gives her the freedom and support but then he longs for her.which JX gave him during the months they were together. She really did acted as his wife .takes cares of him emotionally physically.JX nurtured XY whole heartedly.

As Granny said Anna is an excellent person 

She and XY  were outwardly matched.but they're too  similar to each other.they can only see their own goals.and they wont compromise and change for each other.

But I think XY did compromise and change for JX!  which means that he had fallen in love with her..He is in his happiest when she's around..

50 minutes ago, libra22 said:

@annamchoi @savingrace It's my pleasure! It is a supplementary agreement to the divorce agreement. The terms will give JX and little xi mi a guarantee like what XY said (probably she can come visit little xi mi anytime she want or something like that), can't remember what it was in the other versions.

Oh my bleeding heart. It’s just breaking for JX. :( So, he’ll still proceed with a divorce? My gosh, even if Anna didn’t switch the documents, if I’m JX, I’ll leave him too. - btw, this is very similar to TW version. 
I hope, post break up, when XY pursue her, I hope the writers make him really work hard for it and make him grovel before they have their happy ending. 

I need to prepare loads of tissue for the sad, sad scenes. :) :( 

13 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@savingrace thanks for the clarification.. aopreciate it. :)

@libra22 thanks for the elightenment.. :)

amongst who played Anna, I think in this Chi remake I disliked her the most! I feel that those 3 years of her relationship with XY is not all smooth saling because Anna is more into her dream of being a well known ballerina( she is always away) XY gives her the freedom and support but then he longs for her.which JX gave him during the months they were together. She really did acted as his wife .takes cares of him emotionally physically.JX nurtured XY whole heartedly.

As Granny said Anna is an excellent person 

She and XY  were outwardly matched.but they're too  similar to each other.they can only see their own goals.and they wont compromise and change for each other.

But I think XY did compromise and change for JX!  which means that he had fallen in love with her..He is in his happiest when she's around..

I like the Korean drama with regards to this. Because with Kdrama, there’s no more third party. ML clearly loves FL at this time. And it’s more of ML pushing FL away because he thought he inherited his father’s sickness and he doesn’t want FL to suffer with him. 

18 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Oh my bleeding heart. It’s just breaking for JX. :( So, he’ll still proceed with a divorce? My gosh, even if Anna didn’t switch the documents, if I’m JX, I’ll leave him too. - btw, this is similar to TW version. 
I hope, post break up, when XY pursue her, I hope the writers make him really work hard for it and make him grovel before they have their happy ending. 

XY did hurt JX big time .because of the switching of documents done by Anna..He will still divorce her ( with him letting her be with Ximi etc) which JX is aware; but I feel what cause JX to break down is the abortion thing which Anna wants but JX assumed it was all XY..

16 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Btw, if you’re VIP for Chinese subscription, you get to get up to 30 episodes tomorrow, right? I don’t mind translated spoilers if anyone is willing to share. :) 

Is this in WETv? Is it only for Chinese description? Im from the Philippines btw.

11 minutes ago, savingrace said:

I like the Korean drama with regards to this. Because with Kdrama, there’s no more third party. ML clearly loves FL at this time. And it’s more of ML pushing FL away because he thought he inherited his father’s sickness and he doesn’t want FL to suffer with him. 

I love the K version as well ..the sickness is the main reason why ML let FL go..I wonder, what wil the twist or story of the 3 years JX and XY were apart..JX become a well known potter, how about XY..

25 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Oh my bleeding heart. It’s just breaking for JX. :( So, he’ll still proceed with a divorce? My gosh, even if Anna didn’t switch the documents, if I’m JX, I’ll leave him too. - btw, this is similar to TW version. 

Yes, i think this Chinese version follows very closely to the Taiwan version. This could be because one of the writers were from the original TW version. It is my favourite version too amongst the 3 versions that i have watched so far since they made the character of ML so likeable, even if he is really a zha nan (渣男), I still like him especially when XZL is acting as WXY.  How can I hate him when one of my favourite actors is playing this role? Just hope they don't follow the korean version where the ML will have an illness. I don't think i want to see my cute little lizard down with an illness especially when he is so young!

Another BTS! 

Caption - The secret behind the cast of not getting fat

Voice over - Heard that there is a popular atmosphere amongst the crew in "You are my destiny".

(Caption - Lift up the clothes upon meeting)

Dylan: Too skinny.

XZL: i feel that your chest is not very big.

(Caption - Daily lives of fitness guy)

Dylan: I'm training my back, mainly the back, you can touch my back

XZL: Touch me, touch me, right?

Dylan: I don't think there is any muscle

XZL: I didn't train that muscle, I train this one.

Dylan: Previously, I pulled that machine 

XZL: Yes, pull that one!

XZL: When I weight myself this morning, through my 2 days of hard work of losing weight, my body fat has fallen to that time when i filmed the scene where I took off my clothes.

(Caption - Disciplined man)

XZL: Lose weight. Dipping in sesame sauce would gain weight, right?

(Caption - However, one person is different)

Granny: That daughter-in-law of mine, everyday, whenever i turned around, I saw her eating.

LJ: I am very reserved. I only eat when nobody is eating.

LJ: Is this passionfruit taste? 

(Caption - Full of curiosity with food)

(Caption - Eat x 1, Eat x 2, Eat x 3)

(Recap - LJ: I only eat when nobody is eating. Slapped face)

LJ: Only a small bite. :lol::lol::lol:

Crew: Come, help yourself

(Caption - Unstoppable)

Granny: I realised that they can really eat, and never put on weight.

Voice over - Did you ask them what is their secrets?

Granny: I don't gain weight easily too 

(Caption - The big monster has appeared) 

Granny: That's why I am very happy. 

On 6/13/2020 at 10:01 AM, libra22 said:

So the words that XZL said in the You are my destiny promo video is taken from the ending of Eternal Love 2. :love:

XZL : No matter where and when, who you have become, I will find you, love you, I love you, Chen Jia Xin.

LJ: Huh, who is Chen Jia Xin?

Voice over: Wrong, do it again.

XZL: No matter where, who you have become, I will find you, fall in love with you, Chen Jia Xin. I love you, little snail.

LJ: Me too. Mr Lizard (Xi Yi sounds like lizard in Mandarin)

These actors' chemistry is so sizzling. Hope that they will work together in the future again.  I will always watch anything that they are in together.

Here’s the translation of this poster:

Lizard's adventure :lol::lol::lol:

Billards competition

Punished zha nan (渣男)--> I want this child --> Keep little xi mi --> You won't be part of my future. --> First time jealous "Why didn't you ask me to accompany you for your checkup?" --> You are pregnant, you sleep on the bed (Start to change) --> Did you make a complaint to granny? --> It's comfortable to sleep by myself -->  If you cannot find (boyfriend), won't that be good? --> Where is my cup?

To be continued.....

006pXTEBly1gft4qy65z6j30u05pokjn.jpg

Archived