[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Suddenly I had a thought, if YIN had bf during TYH, then the whole drama told about her story, (kidding girls) B)

Their chemistry during goblin days was undeniable for our weak hearts. Our hearts can't help to ship them.

Then reality like slapped us in the face, (the rumors, the photos, the other ships)-you know. You all are right. We are riding the Viking ship.

Keep spreading your theory girls, I'd love to read it all.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm still contemplating if I'm going to share this with you, chingus. I'm afraid to give false hope since it's illegal and Atty Kwon might arrest me. Lol. Just kidding. Anyway, read on your own risk and if you still have the heart and mind after watching TYH, you can read this. These will just add to our delulu so I'm hiding this under spoiler. 

Spoiler

I was looking for a couple who became reel to real and have same incidents with YIN-LDW. Almost everyone is comparing them to Song-Song, maybe because SJK is as flirt as LDW. Lol. Anyway, I stumbled in the thread of Blood which starred by Anh Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun (AhnGoo couple). We all know that these two got married a year after Blood (2015). They were rumored and confirmed the dating in 2016 and got married a few months after that. What I discovered while reading in their thread (I read the last episode and post-drama posts) which are the same with our OTP are the following:

1. No passionate kiss in the end. We all know that some of us wanted OJS-KJR to kiss in the last episode, but PD-nim didn't give us what we want. Same with fans of Blood. For the last 2 episode (19-20) no kiss for the couple and fans complained about the ending.

2. Miniminal Behind The Scene. This was also complained by the fans especially the ending episode. We also felt the same (but luckily, PD-nim gave us BTS for episode 16) but still, not enough comparing to other dramas. We don't know the reason why there is limited BTS. And just leave the assumptions in our each imagination. Where is the lip balm kiss bts, anyway? Lol. 

3. No picture together and limited pictures in wrap-up party. Okay, usually, couples in the drama don't get pictures together in wrap-up to avoid rumors. But what made TYH (same with Blood) different, there is no clear video posted during the wrap-up. (Sorry, if anyone knew about Blood, you can correct me in this one, this is just only my observation in their thread). I saw a video of TYH but it's so dark that I can't tell who's who. Lol. Even WWWSK who got the hottest kiss scene last year have a video in their wrap up while watching the last episode. Both Parks were sitting side by side. And the next day, they got rumored to be dating. Then, denied. So we can say that YIN-LDW (AnhGoo couple also) were avoiding the rumors. 

These are all my comparison based on what I read posted by the fans of Blood, and what I saw and witnessed in TYH. 

If ever. Again, IF EVER, YIN-LDW are dating, it might be good if they hide their relationship and just get married after revealing it just like AhnGoo couple. I saw a fan of AhnGoo saying, "the ship that we never thought will sail". It means that they are good in hiding lol. Therefore, it's okay if there is no rumor of YIN-LDW dating soon. Don't lose hope. We never know what will happen the next months or next year? Matching their dress, accessories or even places are still fun, right? 

50 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

LDW's left hand was cupping YIN's face on the right side in the series. In the BTS, the left hand is nowhere to be found (hmmmmmm....:yum:).

I thought I'm the only one who thought about this. Maybe they should us give the other side so we know if his other hand is behind her, or sofa or her waist? Lol. 

• Love 4
  • Insightful 10

FRIENDLY REMINDER to all SHIPPERS HERE on this forum & Everywere else too:

Lets not stoop so low as to make fun of others, bellitle or get upset for LDW spending time with his friend JRW.

Here take a look:
https://www.soompi.com/article/1101143wpp/jung-ryeo-won-speaks-sexual-harassment-2017-kbs-drama-awards-acceptance-speech

https://www.soompi.com/article/1143885wpp/jung-ryeo-won-reveals-witchs-court-changed

Spoiler

JRW:  "  Our drama ‘Witch’s Court’ dealt with the heavy topic of sexual assault. It is rampant in our society like a cold, but the perpetrators are not exposed. Through this drama, we wanted sexual assault and sexual violence laws to be tightened so that perpetrators could be punished, and thought that it could be a good opportunity for victims to raise their voices. I heard that victims of sexual violence are hesitant to speak up because they feel humiliated when they do, and I hope we were able to be a source of comfort for them. Our ‘Witch’s Court’ team, family, and actors worked really hard with that in mind while we were filming.”

She's tearing up and even her fellow costars cry about her speech:
"Her on-screen mother Lee Il Hwa and on-screen love interest Yoon Hyun Min tearfully applauded after listening to her speech."

In 2017 JRW took on a role which spread awareness of and then spoke up against those sexual predators in the industry more than once. This is why LDW and this kind actress are friends.
While not same great chemistry as uri Pichi imo (well how can it be topped anyway? lol) They make a really lovely on screen couple too and are cute as FRIENDS. It's lovely to see. So let's not belittle her or others.  JRW even now LIKED a post by an LDWoppafan complaining about the shippers attacking her. SO CLEARLY YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR SHIPPERS IF EVEN JRW HERSELF likes a post by an oppafan about it!!!

So shippers. PLEASE BEHAVE. Let's not put down others like a certain group fans loves to do.
Also, are you trying to create conflict between LDW, YIN & JRW?
This will certainly NOT help in having LDW&YIN date, in fact this might might create resentment betwen them.
(I think LDW & YIN have too much trust and maturity for anything serious because of this but you never know, this might cause a small fight at least).

Bit of a background on LDW and JRW:
Before Bubblegum in 2015 they were costars 12 years prior. It's a bit unclear if they've kept in touch during that 12 year period. I know they were in award show together in between at least.
After Bubblegum they've kept in touch as friends and the Bubblgeum cast and crew have annual meetups, and sometimes they send each other foodtrucks as youve seen.

Now unto the question "Will LDW date JRW?" Honestly I dont even know why that is even brought up LMAO.
ARE YOU GUYS JOKING about getting insecure about his very obviously platonic costar friend??? LMAO LMAO

Take a look at the Bubblegum BTS, presscon and their award show and you'll see they're just friends, and while he jokes around her too and is comfortable with skinships, his joking very light and not as extreme as with YIN. LDW isnt hooked on her laugh and determined to make her laugh every second like he is with YIN. Also JRW doesnt respond with strong laughter like a woman being girly and crushing on a  guy like YIN does.
He isnt doing protective action either like to YIN.

But moreover, would LDW be so open about his closeness with someone he is/will date?
I'm far more supicious of him dating a certain lady he keeps hiding how close he is with and overall acting like he is hiding something with. (Ahem. uri YIN). Even 

Spoiler

sealing off the filming location with her from curious fans more than on other filming sets.

So lets not get tripped over every other woman near LDW and for no reason too lol.
Morever LET'S BE KIND and respectful to both LDW, YIN as well as to all their Friends and costars too, thanks!

EDIT:

This belittling JRW by PichiShippers is actually CREATING HATE towards YIN by LDWonly fans. SO PLEEEASE STOP IT SHIPPERS. You are only making things hard on YIN, LDW, JRW and everyone.

From now on let's stick with writing  POSTIVE THINGS about those who are friends of LDW & YIN , okay?

• Love 8

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

English sub please! I want to know what it says / what they're saying! ^_^

Thank you for the link to the BTS.

YIN is so cute when she suppresses her laughter (in this BTS, when CEO Yeon screamed in pain - she also suppressed her laughter before in one of her BTS scenes with LDW).

LDW jokingly chopping off YIN's nape/neck and YIN looking like she needs to continue reading the script. SO ADORABLE. Get a room, you two :D

The kissing scene here is different from the one shown in the series. LDW's left hand was cupping YIN's face on the right side in the series. In the BTS, the left hand is nowhere to be found (hmmmmmm....:yum:).

Loved the bts..actually can compare the standard kiss from kim sewon and yeo reum vs the sofa kiss...how to not b together after reel:blush:

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So lets not get tripped over every other woman near LDW and for no reason too lol.
Morever LET'S BE KIND and respectful to both LDW, YIN as well as to all their Friends and costars too, thanks!

Agree. Let's ship with happy heart just how the drama gave us :wub: and let's not follow the culture of some ships who bring down actresses just to let their ship "sail". I knew some and I have been in a ship that constantly attacked by other ships. But this ship of YIN-LDW, almost everyone wants this to sail, so let's calm down and respect everyone.

About the instagram account you were saying, I don't know if see the same account...

Spoiler

I knew that account you were mentioning if I'm not mistaken. The wrong thing that account did, they tag #TouchYourHeart in LDW and JRW picture. I found it inappropriate, but didn't said something about it. But, some fans might find it offensive that's why they attacked their account. It's kind of mockery imo. And, they tagged JRW in their next post saying that YIN fans were attacking them for being butthurt because they post LDW and JRW picture. Tho, I just laughed it off because it's purely immaturity. Once in our lives, we became sasaengs and fight for our oppa, so just please understand them.

Anyway, I hope episode 16 bts will have a sub and also that LDW shared on his instagram :wub:

• Like 4

Anyoeng....i'm new in this forum, and i have read most of your comments. So i tried to watch bubblegum bts, but i think it's different between ldk and jrw compares with ldk and yin....it's sweeter ldk and yin whether in goblin or tyh (tyh bring sweetest and honest feeling) 

This my oppinion. I love both of them recently. Tq

• Like 1
  • Love 6

39 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

About the instagram account you were saying, I don't know if see the same account...

Hide contents

I knew that account you were mentioning if I'm not mistaken. The wrong thing that account did, they tag #TouchYourHeart in LDW and JRW picture. I found it inappropriate, but didn't said something about it. But, some fans might find it offensive that's why they attacked their account. It's kind of mockery imo. And, they tagged JRW in their next post saying that YIN fans were attacking them for being butthurt because they post LDW and JRW picture. Tho, I just laughed it off because it's purely immaturity. Once in our lives, we became sasaengs and fight for our oppa, so just please understand them.

I think I know that account too. I saw it commenting rather negatively about ldwyin fans on the bts with ldw crying over the breakup scene. (this happened before the chanel event) I just can't remember the term they used when referring to us. I immediately unfollowed that account after reading that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

think I know that account too. I saw it commenting rather negatively about ldwyin fans on the bts with ldw crying over the breakup scene. (this happened before the chanel event) I just can't remember the term they used when referring to us. I immediately unfollowed that account after reading that. 

I actually just saw it now and

Spoiler

Someone asked where the "attack" posts were and the account said she/he deleted them (so there's no proof). What's a bit bothersome is that the actress in that photo (she was tagged) apparently liked that particular post. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, o10orio said:

There’s a comment saying InNa and Wookie are sitting together at the wrap up party.  I hope it’s correct.

Oh my gosh. Are they those two people sitting at the lower left corner of the video? I think YIN is in ponytail right? And... That's PD-nim wearing cap? My shipper heart. Why all the video uploaded from the wrap-up party are all dark?

• Like 4

@intrariver - Thank You VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA for the reminder, my Dear!! Yes, TOTALLY agree with you!! LDW has many close FEMALE celebrity friends! Also, I think I have posted earlier about this ... I know fans around the world are going BONKERS wishing and hoping and praying uri BELOVED COUPLE will get married! I can safely say, most if not ALL of us here are hoping for the same thing too!! But I do find it a bit ‘forward’ if fans leave comments on LDW’s Official IG account urging him to get married to YIN ... I am sure, personally, of course he does NOT mind because such fervour from fans is a testament to their great acting AND chemistry! 

BUT, it’s YIN that I am more concerned about frankly ... (no offence to LDW fans here, besides I am already a fan of LDW now!!) - but YIN would be getting the backlash and the hate etc ... I think there must be a reason why YIN does NOT have SNS ... 

As much as I want to see the ‘clues’ and ‘hints’ as a shipper, I also hope that if they are ‘left alone’, perhaps their relationship will flourish more ... And if they are the sort who value their privacy (I think for YIN, especially) - it must be really uncomfortable and highly intense for them to be in a relationship that is under PUBLIC SCRUTINY... Suffice to say, LDW is a VERY POPULAR actor/celebrity, so I think YIN (of course I am NOT sure about this cos I don’t know her personally! Duh! :rolleyes:) would be treading VERY CAREFULLY... especially after her experience in the past ... sigh ... 

So, we’re definitely on a ship that could be quite rocky at times ... because of our perceptions of LDW and his female friends, plus some of LDW’s ‘overprotective’ or jealous fans ... It’s not gonna be smooth sailing but here’s hoping we will not give haters more reason to spread hate! Let :heart: RULE and if it’s TRUE :heart: , it will prevail! 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

29 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

By the way, I heard news that they are CANCELLING the BLU-RAY Director’s Cut for TYH???? Is this true???? :tears: Also, out of curiosity- was there any Blu-Ray Director’s Cut for DOTS?? Had to be, right???!!

I am not sure but i think so. there are clips that i am seeing on instagram right now which are the super extended version of the bts theyve shown during the drama’s reign. Also, Songsong did a video commentary so i think there is.

1 hour ago, KimSunny said:

Oh my gosh. Are they those two people sitting at the lower left corner of the video? I think YIN is in ponytail right? And... That's PD-nim wearing cap? My shipper heart. Why all the video uploaded from the wrap-up party are all dark?

I hope so because there was a pic posted before the wrap up party started where a beer with dong wook’s face was just beside in na’s face. And based on what i have observed,the couples in the drama were seating together so it wont make sense if the leads were seated apart. 

And as to lack of couple pics during party, actually i think the people who were present there will be the final arbiter on whether we can see their pics together or not. Even the slicing of the cake pics. So far nobody has uploaded it yet. Huhu i hope some cake sponsors will upload the vid or i hope somebody took them!

and does anybody know if they will do a post drama interview? 

• Like 3

I just saw this video (swipe to d video after this pic).. when that girl (always secretary) taken a video of d cast, yin look like avoid d camera and hide behind ldw.. do u think its another strange action from her? 

And this sofa scene bts is so short.. where is their hot kiss scene bts? Hahaha.. i wonder how many takes that day.. hihihihi.. both look so excited n happy when filmed this scene.. lols..

About ldw still so playfull but yin look a bit shy.. whe  ldw play with her neck, she cant play around with him, but said "help me..help me.." wae? She keeps her head down, maybe she was shy?

Btw, did u see d different of bts when d lights on and when its off? Ldw looked cautius when d lights was on.. but when its off, she start to play with her neck.. lols..

• Love 8

Just to chime in, I know which account you are all talking about. This person created a twitter account on the SAME day as the Touch Your Heart finale aired ONLY to constantly tweet that LDW/YooInNa are not close at all....and that he is much closer to the other actress. Normally, I don't mind. But she kept using Touch Your Heart hashtag to say those things. And that's rude. Her whole account is how Yoo InNa doesn't give LDW any attention....so I replied to her and said "How do you know which actors are close in real life? Do you know them personally?" Because the way that she spoke sounded like a "fact." And then I mentioned that her account is an anti YooInNa account because all her posts are about how she isn't close to LDW like other actress is....and how he supposedly had more fun at other events instead of TYH wrap party. 

Then, I saw how hostile the person was towards OTHER fans who were kind in their tweets and mentioned that there are plenty of videos showing LDW/YooInNa closeness, and she went off on them....also saying stuff like "I know...this and that" again acting like she knows the actors personally and isn't stating an opinion but a fact. 

At this point, I decided NOT to waste my time on a hostile person. So I blocked him/her to avoid their constant tweets about OTHER actors while using TYH hashtag that I love to browse daily for stuff about our show and OUR actors....

So in other words, I don't waste time on rude and unreasonable people....she can like whoever she wants. Just stop using TYH tag to try to get ppl to think LDW/YooInNa don't like each other or are distant or whatever....which we as fans in this thread do not believe....but other new fans might....And I just find such behavior disrespectful....she is jealous and trying to bring down the mood of fans who loved the series and wanted to celebrate the finale.

• Love 9

@fitzsimmons . yeah right it is good to ignore those. I mean lets just accept that Lee dong wook is close to everyone. Hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaha.

is it okay now? -_-

anyway have you seen this??

https://twitter.com/rainee_rtw/status/1111584543922806784

So cute. Seems like dongwook will be reminded of his character jung rok. I wonder what they are doing right now just to get out of their character ahhahhaha

• Like 4
  • Love 4