[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

18 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

On the other hand, YIN also looked smitten with her ex in her BTSs for QIHM (I haven't watched the drama). She also seemed madly in love with him.

I watched QIHM, it is still one of my favorites, and I shipped YIN before with her ex. In my opinion, YIN is really reserved ever since, and she was not that good in interaction behind the scene in QIHM. I think, YIN fell in love with her ex after the drama and his confession. But, during the drama, they looked like colleagues and professionals. This made me devastated before hahahaha it seemed to me that his ex was much in love than her. Anyway, past is past. I have a new ship now. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Actually, YIN is more showy to the bts of TYH, maybe because she got more matured? And her interaction with LDW is much closer than her ex in QIHM. Correct me if I'm wrong again.

Spoiler

And I got vibes that if ever they are not dating for real right now, YIN has a crush on LDW. The way she looked at him and laugh at his jokes. That's how women looked and laugh when her crush is around. Lol. I hope someone compiled their interactions. 

I just want YIN to be happy again. His ex didn't cheat on her, fyi, but YIN got brokenhearted. Hope LDW is the man who will make her laugh. 

• Love 10

7 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

I watched QIHM, it is still one of my favorites, and I shipped YIN before with her ex. In my opinion, YIN is really reserved ever since, and she was not that good in interaction behind the scene in QIHM. I think, YIN fell in love with her ex after the drama and his confession. But, during the drama, they looked like colleagues and professionals. This made devastated before hahahaha it seemed to me that his ex was much in love than her. Anyway, past is past. I have a new ship now. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Actually, YIN is more showy to the bts of TYH, maybe because she got more matured? And her interaction with LDW is much closer than her ex in QIHM. Correct me if I'm wrong again.

Reveal hidden contents

And I got vibes that if ever they are not dating for real right now, YIN has a crush on LDW. The way she looked at him and laugh at his jokes. That's how women looked and laugh when his crush is around. Lol. I hope someone compiled their interactions. 

I just want YIN to be happy again. His ex didn't cheat on her, fyi, but YIN got brokenhearted. Hope LDW is the man who will make her laugh. 

Thank you, I'll trust your analysis more than mine. I'm a new fan of YIN so I only got to watch the only available BTSs left on YouTube.

Re: YIN in TYH - I think she has a crush on LDW, too (and vice versa). But I think she's the type who waits, and doesn't make the first move. I hope LDW would pursue her. She's such a great catch.

• Love 9

3 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Thank you, I'll trust your analysis more than mine. I'm a new fan of YIN so I only got to watch the only available BTSs left on YouTube.

Oh I forgot to thank you to your analysis for LDW :D I can't trust what I'm seeing on his videos, but reading your post will remove my worries. I think this will be a great ship having different analysis for our favorite otp! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

Oh I forgot to thank you to your analysis for LDW :D I can't trust what I'm seeing on his videos, but reading your post will remove my worries. I think this will be a great ship having different analysis for our favorite otp! 

He's a natural flirt - LDW. It's so hard to read guys like him haha :sweatingbullets: but I really think chemistry between two people can't be faked - it leaps out of the TV screen and viewers can feel it because it's authentic.

During Goblin days - I thought it was obvious LDW was attracted to YIN. I wonder why it didn't progress? Or perhaps it did, but they were just so good at keeping it a secret? 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

3 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

In webnovel (webtoon still on going still beginning  ) 

the ending was

Hide contents

She got pregnant and then they got married and they have a daughter. 

She maintains her life as a celebrity as wel going back to law school. 

Even more during her pregnancy she showed up in a film festival and people praised her beautiful figure due to her pregnancy. 

In the novel the new secretary comes and thought JR is still single and wanna make a move on him, but then poor girl she finally knows that OYS is her boss’s wife. 

People who have read the webnovel and its spoiler might have thought that the ending is far from the expectation since the above webnovel is so satisfying. 

dang it! :confounded: why didnt PD-nim at least follow the webtoon more faithfully?  doesnt the 'beautiful figure' fit YIN to a T??? 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

I'm not a long-time fan of LDW (I did check his BTSs with Lee Da Hae recently, who seems to have been his ex), so I Googled to see if something's going on:

1. Jung Ryeo Won - looks like they're close. He would send food trucks to her projects all the time, and the lady would post it on her Instagram; 

My take on this - if there was any romantic inclination at all, it would have already happened during Bubblegum days, or maybe right after. And if it did, usually, after a failed romance, you really don't want to give the other person any reason to think you're still into him/her. I would say higher chance of them just being close friends, really. Would not think too much into this.

2. Yoona 

My take on this - basing on other people's reactions, it seems like he cracked a joke that everyone could relate to. The hitting from Yoona was a tad too flirty for my LDW-YIN shipper taste though hehe. Saving grace for me was LDW turning his back with arms crossed - body language tells me there's nothing there.

------

Since we're on the topic of ladies surrounding LDW, if I may add:

3. Lee Da Hae 

My take on this - he was really in love with her when they were together. His general aura was screaming "in love" in all of their BTSs. I'd say she's a candidate for "the one who got away". I wouldn't worry about her being an impediment to our ship, though - have researched that LDH is still very much in love with Se7en (who, btw, kind of have the same chiseled facial features as LDW :D): https://www.soompi.com/article/1289635wpp/se7en-talks-relationship-lee-da-hae-going-dates

On the other hand, YIN also looked smitten with her ex in her BTSs for QIHM (I haven't watched the drama). She also seemed madly in love with him.

4. Suzy

I haven't done decent research on this so can't really make a comment. Just read somewhere that they met at a private party. Not exactly directly connected - but I would love to see Lee Min Ho and YIN's on-screen chemistry, too. 

5. Yoo In Na

The on-screen chemistry is telling me they have the hots for each other. But if they're doing anything to take it to the next level - only time will tell.

However - is it just me, or perhaps the lack of BTSs in TYH - YIN seems more reserved in her off-screen interactions with LDW compared to her interactions with him in Goblin? I feel like she's being cautious around him. She was way more playful with LDW during Goblin days, and this was more evident during the press conference.

Speaking of the press conference for Goblin, I kind of have a feeling YIN was alarmed when LDW wanted to talk about Sunny and her real-life character. She clearly didn't want him to talk about her real-life character - which kind of made me think that it had something to do with the public confession from her ex during the QIHM press conference. It probably traumatised her a bit (have you guys seen the video? She was dumbfounded. She's apparently quick-witted though, she actually gave a good answer when she was asked to respond to his confession).

yea..she seems more girly with her interactions with LDW during BTS of TYH

• Love 3

Uhhhh really, I really hope there has never been anything going on between him and Jung Ryeo Won :|. I'll put my reasons in the Spoiler just in case anyone in here is a fan of hers. So it's up to you to read it or not.

Spoiler

I've been a Kpop fan for such a long time, like way back in 1999 - 2000s when she was still in the girlgroup Chakra and she had such a horrible personality. She two-timed and cheated on both JunJin (Shinhwa) and Brian (Fly to the Sky), breaking up their friendship. Then, she went to JunJin and asked for reconciliation, he agreed and later on, he discovered that she did the same thing with Brian. So basically, she two-timed on them AGAIN. So yeah, for someone like me who knows about that story, no matter how much she's changed (IF she has changed), I still despise her the most in the whole Korean entertainment world. I hope LDW is just friends with her and nothing more :|. 

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

He's a natural flirt - LDW. It's so hard to read guys like him haha :sweatingbullets: but I really think chemistry between two people can't be faked - it leaps out of the TV screen and viewers can feel it because it's authentic.

During Goblin days - I thought it was obvious LDW was attracted to YIN. I wonder why it didn't progress? Or perhaps it did, but they were just so good at keeping it a secret? 

Ditto. Lee dong wook is a natural flirt! Hahahahahahah he is a touchy touchy type of guy but if he doesnt like you, he doesnt like you.

Maybe inna had a boyfriend that time, we just dont know. However i agree that she was kind of playful around dongwook during the goblin presscon as compared to TYH. But its a good thing in a way that their relationship did not progress. If it did,maybe we will have a slimmer chance of seeing them

onscreen again.

On lee dong wook’s instagram, it seems like the both cried at the end of the filming. They must really had fun while filming more so with each other’s company.. again! 

and can i just say how disappointig tvn is! I cant believe how they ditched promoting the finale. Where are our bts tvn!!!!

• Like 6

finally we get their greetings! i love everything about BTS,especially the kissing scene!! on how they were comfortable with each other. (is that lee dong wook blushing? the part where yoo in na placed his hands on her shoulders? hi hi hi hi)

and when lee dong wook imitated inna's acting. huhuhu <3 so cute you two. 

i was kind of hoping a joint farewell greeting but its okay, kingkong starship gave the bts for their photosession.

it is sad to see this drama go, all i can hope now is a CF or maybe them meeting again at a high end fashion brand

just like lee dong wook getting to meet all his former co-stars and maybe future co-stars.

i hope they will still remain close with each other. huhuhu...

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

Maybe inna had a boyfriend that time, we just dont know. However i agree that she was kind of playful around dongwook during the goblin presscon as compared to TYH. But its a good thing in a way that their relationship did not progress. If it did,maybe we will have a slimmer chance of seeing them

onscreen again.

I also read about this! I saw a comment in one of the LDW/YIN netizenbuzz articles where someone said that during Goblin, LDW liked YIN but YIN had a boyfriend at the time. I'll look for the comment again. In any case, I wonder how true.

When YIN guested in Jang Keun Suk's Candy, JKS asked her if she had a boyfriend. Her answer was "Even if I had, I'm supposed to say I don't have. But really, I don't have one." This was around mid-2018.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

51 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

I also read about this! I saw a comment in one of the LDW/YIN netizenbuzz articles where someone said that during Goblin, LDW liked YIN but YIN had a boyfriend at the time. I'll look for the comment again. In any case, I wonder how true.

Though we can't trust netizen's comment 100%, sometimes our shipper heart still elaborating, dissecting, digging any information whatever it is. Haha...

How do you know that LDW liked her during goblin days? His playfulness level (in BTS) seems increase during TYH days. The strong evidence that I hold up to now is just his selca with ghada chocolate and he uploaded it himself. The foodtruck that they sent together is good evidence, but, maybe they just being grateful to the pd-nim that has sent it before. Plus, YIN is regularly send foodtruck to that pd-nim.

(Me trying to balance rationality and delulu)

• Like 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, zee1983 said:

BTS!!! Ohhhh my pichi heart 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Ey4zxg54A

English sub please! I want to know what it says / what they're saying! ^_^

Thank you for the link to the BTS.

YIN is so cute when she suppresses her laughter (in this BTS, when CEO Yeon screamed in pain - she also suppressed her laughter before in one of her BTS scenes with LDW).

LDW jokingly chopping off YIN's nape/neck and YIN looking like she needs to continue reading the script. SO ADORABLE. Get a room, you two :D

The kissing scene here is different from the one shown in the series. LDW's left hand was cupping YIN's face on the right side in the series. In the BTS, the left hand is nowhere to be found (hmmmmmm....:yum:).

• Love 9

1 hour ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

Though we can't trust netizen's comment 100%, sometimes our shipper heart still elaborating, dissecting, digging any information whatever it is. Haha...

How do you know that LDW liked her during goblin days? His playfulness level (in BTS) seems increase during TYH days. The strong evidence that I hold up to now is just his selca with ghada chocolate and he uploaded it himself. The foodtruck that they sent together is good evidence, but, maybe they just being grateful to the pd-nim that has sent it before. Plus, YIN is regularly send foodtruck to that pd-nim.

(Me trying to balance rationality and delulu)

Honestly, I don't know if he indeed liked her - just thought I'd share that comment haha.

Re: Goblin, during the press conference - their co-actors were teasing them, weren't they? I especially liked Gong Yoo's face when LDW started talking about YIN :D. Also love the teasing from LDW re: kiss with YIN. i.e. back-and-forth and the last scene where he was insisting the kiss was in the script - the guy seemed to want more smooching than what the show called for 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4