[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

YG Stage official twitter and official instagram account posted also an update about their actress Yoo In-na behind the scenes while shooting a new cf.

YG Naver Post  [ The reason why I lost my jaw because of Yoo In-na ]

IMG-20221227-091527.jpg

Yoo In-na with a doll for shooting props

IMG-20221227-091524.jpg

Because Yoo In-na 's expression is lovely.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=34970507&memberNo=33889228

Spoiler

IMG-20221227-091402.jpg

Yoo In-na is very beautiful even for a moment

More photos here:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=34970507&memberNo=33889228

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, vengeance said:

YG Stage official twitter and official instagram account posted also an update about their actress Yoo In-na behind the scenes while shooting a new cf.

YG Naver Post  [ The reason why I lost my jaw because of Yoo In-na ]

Thank you very much @vengeance, I'v seen the pics in Twt but I REALLY 

appreciate you shared it in this Forum :Megathanks:bcs it seems like our shipping is not so strong anymore?  If we like to support Pichi couple it will be awesome if others also could share pics or news or just comment how you feel / what you think about our beloved Pichi, right? :love: I know some pichi follower think we will never know anything bcs if they still are together they'll never make it public.. Who knows, I still hope.

it would be a good thing to cheer us up more, wdn't?  :blush: :tounge_wink:  :hwaiting:

Adorable YOO IN NA in this video :transforms:

Adorable and funny Pichi couple haha..  :joy:  :love:

• Like 5

@Lunitaaaplease don't think that because some of us don't always post that we don't ship our Pichi couple! I am still not convinced that they aren't secretly married, but I was rewatching episode 16 of TYH last night (just because I sometimes rewatch episodes when I have nothing else to watch) and just seeing them sharing the same screen made a smile on my face.

I think I said this before, but having read the Webtoon in its entirety and knowing that story versus the screen version, I really feel that from Episode 14 on that the writers were simply taking samples of their real lives (the video chats when they are away on shoots, looking at tabloids and not being bothered by them, that they stay at home to date). The last 3 episodes have always felt like they were acting less and just being their true selves. Maybe I'm delusional.

On one hand, I would love for them to be outed so that our hypothesis that they are truly a couple will be validated! But on the other hand, if they want to keep their relationship private, I think that is their right. I think they give us shippers hints all the time that they are together IRL and that's enough.

So long as one of them doesn't come out and announce that they are engaged to someone else, I'm happy.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, AkiChan said:

@Lunitaaaplease don't think that because some of us don't always post that we don't ship our Pichi couple! I am still not convinced that they aren't secretly married, but I was rewatching episode 16 of TYH last night (just because I sometimes rewatch episodes when I have nothing else to watch) and just seeing them sharing the same screen made a smile on my face.

I think I said this before, but having read the Webtoon in its entirety and knowing that story versus the screen version, I really feel that from Episode 14 on that the writers were simply taking samples of their real lives (the video chats when they are away on shoots, looking at tabloids and not being bothered by them, that they stay at home to date). The last 3 episodes have always felt like they were acting less and just being their true selves. Maybe I'm delusional.

On one hand, I would love for them to be outed so that our hypothesis that they are truly a couple will be validated! But on the other hand, if they want to keep their relationship private, I think that is their right. I think they give us shippers hints all the time that they are together IRL and that's enough.

So long as one of them doesn't come out and announce that they are engaged to someone else, I'm happy.

I agree. I still believe that they are a couple but Lee Dong Wook is still trying to make a name for himself in the industry and is busy. Yoo In Na is patient and will give him that space. I believe that they are trying to set themselves up financially, similar to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Once YIN is pregnant, she won't be able to work for a year so they have to address that while saving for a home together. I have sailed this ship and truly believe that now that they have found one another, they will stay until they marry. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@AkiChan @Luny Delva  Oh yeah, I think they are together indeed.

I love your comments it's feel so good just to reed we still are sailing this ship in good spirits, :love:   

2 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

I still believe that they are a couple but Lee Dong Wook is still trying to make a name for himself in the industry and is busy. Yoo In Na is patient and will give him that space

Agree, both are working very hard LDW doesn't stop and I think he has confirmed other projects too. Hope they both take care of each other and stay healthy.

3 hours ago, AkiChan said:

I really feel that from Episode 14 on that the writers were simply taking samples of their real lives (the video chats when they are away on shoots, looking at tabloids and not being bothered by them, that they stay at home to date). The last 3 episodes have always felt like they were acting less and just being their true selves. Maybe I'm delusional.

I feel the same way. Many parts of the story is like they are telling us their true relationship. 
LDW has said before that he wants to be a successful actor, it's a bit sad that The other are Hell and BandC hasn't been recognized with an award bcs his performance was amazing. The same YIN in Snowdrop. Both are undervalued in their enormous talents. Actors also need good scripts and excellent directors.

Well , thanks for the comments and let's keep sailing cheepers. :hooray:

• Like 6

@lunita actors also needs good scripts and excellent directors. That is right in order for actors to excel and be recognized they need to have a good scripts. There are actors now that they are happily married and confirmed they are dating and successful. Their dramas rated to be the highest and not even active in social media but brave enough to tell their relationship. Sometimes being in a relationship or being married is a lucky charm. Good scripts will land on your lap and awards will just come.  But I do understand that our couple are private people, as Ldw said he doesn't want that the public feast on his private life.

My opinion summed up to their drama tyh and kakao chat(unless they didn't broke up). There are signs also which you all shared in this forum. Sometimes for me excitement ceased when silence grew deep. I cannot share something new and just reading all your comments here made me understand that our couple's relationship still exist. My wishful thinking is that one day this couple will be brave to announce marriage. Be married and be successful. We dont know them personally, maybe they have different opinions about marriage and career. All I have to do is wait, unless they announce different partners, then I will stop imagining that pichi couple is not pichi couple anymore. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, AkiChan said:

I couldn’t agree more. I truly believe they are so well established in their relationship that they don’t need to tell the world. It really is their own business and no one else’s. We actually get so many clues much of the time and they are not totally the delulu type so that keeps me happy. 

As many of us know SJK outed his relationship just a few days ago and I hope he will set a new standard for other celebs to follow suit. It will take a long time but at least it is a first step. 

Having said that I don’t think Pichi keeps private about their relationship for fear of losing popularity or roles. Wookie is just not the type to give in to this kind of pressure. YIN may fear a little the backlash but I think they are happy and comfortable with the way things are for now and don’t see the need to change things. Their circle of friends and families understands I am sure and that is good enough for them. I am quite sure they spend all that time at home together doing couple things that all other couples do and if that works for them and they are happy, why change things?

They are both by nature home bodies anyway so staying home is not a hardship to them. I don’t think they hanker to go out shopping together etc. I am sure they do go out with friends as a group for meals where they book a private room or visit friends at their homes. Wookie is a VIP at a hotpot place so I’m sure he gets a private dining room here as well as at lots of other places. So they do have a social life, just that we don’t hear about it. When YIN needs alone time, she is happy to go to the bookshops or meets her own friends. She’s quite independent by nature so I’m sure she appreciates her alone time when Wookie works. It’s a pretty normal couple life that they have if you ask me. 

22 hours ago, AkiChan said:

Just wanted to add to your comment on this bit - just think about it - if YIN was not with Wookie, wouldn’t she already be engaged or married to someone else by now? She is so beautiful inside and out, I am sure she has a long string of suitors. She could easily have married a rich and successful guy long ago, someone not in k-ent with its complications, temptations and insecurities. But the fact is she is not. So pause to think - why is that? The answer is obvious isn’t it? Wookie is the one she’s with. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

if YIN was not with Wookie, wouldn’t she already be engaged or married to someone else by now?

Agree. I don‘t think it‘s hard to fall in love for YIN. Bubbly, smart, performs well in her craft. Such a sweetheart, which suits LDW‘s personality. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Ms Lunitaaa thank you so much!  :DActually I found out this information from our webpage [OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

:selfie2:

ВАУ! ВАУ! Thank you so much to everyone !! I love reading them.  I agree everything!!  As the dramas say, hi-ting!

Today I see news Mr wook seasonal greeting photo magazine is received now too, so beautiful and such details for all fans!  So nice and beautiful !!

I agree I don‘t think it‘s hard. So lovely. Also Mr Wook how not to to fall in love. My country women have saying: handsome men they are trouble, if they understand they are handsome, they are even more trouble. But not true Mr Wook he is not trouble, so smart and kind :wub:

:fiercebunny:
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

@LunitaI sometimes feel the same. If there's no new comment here, I feel sad.

But @AkiChan said, I think there are many shippers who are happy just to read comments here because I was one of them for long.

@Dandelions and roses, I agree. The good scripts and excellent directors are very important for good actors.

I believe they go together, but sometimes I wonder if I am the only one who thinks so.
And when I think of their age, especially In Na's, I am worried.
But of course it is her, or their matter, not mine. I should not say something about it.

@AlmondcroissantI'm happy to hear our SISTER's good news.

I can't believe but IU will be 30 years old next year.

I read your comment and sometimes I realize my mistakes.
I'm a little hasty and impatient and I notice that I should have been more careful to write my thoughts.
I love both of Pichi and wish them to be healthy and happy, that's all.

When I look at recent In Na's photos of some insurance CF, she looks very healthy and happy, and cute as always.
Wookie is working hard for filming, it is nice for actors to have one job after another.
So I'm telling to myself, I'm happy enough that both of Pichi work hard.

@LunitaI'm sorry I'm late but I wish to tell you Happy B Day! Wasn't it  yesterday?

And to all the members here, I hope the New Year finds you in excellent spirit!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zafiro said:

I'm a little hasty and impatient and I notice that I should have been more careful to write my thoughts.

When I look at recent In Na's photos of some insurance CF, she looks very healthy and happy, and cute as always.
Wookie is working hard for filming, it is nice for actors to have one job after another.
So I'm telling to myself, I'm happy enough

Aww no need to apologize my friend, I love Pichi too with all my heart; I love them both equally. It happens to me too when nothing much is happening. Of course there will be dry spells when there is nothing much going on, since they are both busy and there cannot be news all the time. But we should not get discouraged just because things are quiet. And don’t lose heart or lose faith. Part of shipping is to believe the people we are shipping until either proven right or wrong. And to enjoy the shipping journey; no need to get stressed over it!  Shipping should be fun!

In the meantime here is something fun to feed our delulu for now. Wookie was on universe 1-2 days back and he showed a photo of his room door at the TOTNT filming studio where he stuck stickers on the door. 

See what he said? He likes stickers lol. And we know YIN loves stickers, she has said before that she collects them. I think it’s quite unusual for a guy to like stickers unless his GF likes them and uses them all the time hehe.

spacer.png

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Congrats to IU! So IU’s best friend, we hope to have your good news too!

I just saw news abt jongsuk calling yoona wife and then read about this lol, what a twist.. :lol: 

Congrats iu hope your bestie would spill good news too! imagine them double date together :love:

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

just saw news abt jongsuk calling yoona wife and then read about this lol, what a twist..

Yes goes to show how good celebs are at putting on a public face and then having a totally different private life lol. 

28 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Congrats iu hope your bestie would spill good news too! imagine them double date together

I’m sure they have gone on double dates already. Afterall LJS has to win the approval of IU’s best friend cum “sister” and “brother in law” right?! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Zafiro said:

@LunitaI sometimes feel the same. If there's no new comment here, I feel sad.

But @AkiChan said, I think there are many shippers who are happy just to read comments here because I was one of them for long.

@Dandelions and roses, I agree. The good scripts and excellent directors are very important for good actors.

I believe they go together, but sometimes I wonder if I am the only one who thinks so.
And when I think of their age, especially In Na's, I am worried.
But of course it is her, or their matter, not mine. I should not say something about it.

@AlmondcroissantI'm happy to hear our SISTER's good news.

I can't believe but IU will be 30 years old next year.

So I'm telling to myself, I'm happy enough that both of Pichi work hard.

@LunitaI'm sorry I'm late but I wish to tell you Happy B Day! Wasn't it  yesterday?

And to all the members here, I hope the New Year finds you in excellent spirit!

Thank you very much sweet @Zafiro, it's true, I had my birthday 30/12 you are too kind to remember that!  A hug from Europe to you.

I feel good you sometimes feel like me: "I'm a little hasty and impatient and I notice that I should have been more careful to write my thoughts." bcs I AM a little impatient sometimes or just too spontaneous ups! , sorry.

I Agree with all of you and I'm grateful and  happy for the comments, yes!:blush:  we are alive and support each other, also believe in our Pichi couple as always of course, no doubt.

IU's news surprised me a little but not too much when we have seen them as friends going to her rest room (and InNa) after her concert, remember?

wow these two couple dating together, AMAZING! :love: :love:

I miss Pichi, I would like see them together in a new drama and I will love to see an Interview with new spectacular photos of Yoo In Na. hehe :relieved:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !! :happydance:

• Like 5

Congratulation lovely  IU, many of us as Yoo In Na's fans are very happy to see You happy of course. hip hip!  :hooray:

Now we would love to see our InNa, I mean, PICHI couple happy too. So congrats and much of love to you, both couples :love::love:

:smooches3:                            :ohboy2:

• Like 3

Happy new year to all shippers,hope 2023 we will be receiving news from our pichi couple.  In the year 2022 plenty of yin's friends were getting married. Lots of celeb were also confirming their dating relationship, Twitter and Instagram and other news outlets were busy posting news here and there. SJK ousted his relationship with a former actress few weeks ago and now IU and LJS confirmed their relationship. Maybe k-ent is changing a little bit.

I have observed something with these bff, both are cute and petite but if you see their bfs were both tall or taller 6 or 6'1, they have the same taste when it comes to height lol or just a coincidence.

As I have known Yin and LJS were friends ( I have seen an old picture of them in a radio show when Yin was still working as Dj). And believed they were working together in secret garden. The stars are working with these Lee couple and the future Ldw wife. 

Hope that IU dating confirmation is a motivation for our couple to announced their marriage. Or whatever their plans is I am happy with it. 

Hope 2023 will give our couple awards and recognition for a work well done and select good scripts and good directors. They are both excellent actors. And lastly announced a good news.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1