[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

5 hours ago, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:

Ms In-na second name is Bread and Mr Dong-wook just posted eating the bread in Instagram app.  Is correct?  

Yes daebang (bread) is one of her nicknames in addition to honey because of her voice and of course ddalgi (strawberry). Wookie posted about bread on universe, not Instagram. But yes he went on and on about bread lol. 

Are you a new member on this thread? Welcome! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hello, how are you guys?  Very happy with the latest remarks about ldw and yin in this thread.  But I would like to know if anyone has seen or knows what happened to the @/amazingyooinna Instagram page.  I went in there and there was nothing. I was worried because that page is one of my safe havens for yin content.

Yoo In-Na Touch Your Heart GIF by Eccho Rights

15 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Да даебанг (хлеб) је један од њених надимака поред меда због њеног гласа и наравно ддалги (јагода). Вуки је објавио о хлебу на универзуму, а не на Инстаграму. Али да, наставио је и даље о хлебу лол. 

Да ли сте нови члан ове теме? Добродошли! 

Thank you so much for this information!  I understand.  Yes.  it is so happy to meet you!  Yes, they are so cute. :hahah!:

4 hours ago, sweetinna said:

Hello, how are you guys?  Very happy with the latest remarks about ldw and yin in this thread.  But I would like to know if anyone has seen or knows what happened to the @/amazingyooinna Instagram page.  I went in there and there was nothing. I was worried because that page is one of my safe havens for yin content.

I also don't know why, I search @amazingyooinna instagram acct. now also and nothing appeared. Let's hope  and wait that she'll come back soo! You can also get some news and updates on @yooinnaupdate on twitter for YIN latest news.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi, it's seems there is an Interview at the magazin, (?)

I would be very happy if anyone could tell a bit about it.:huh: :) thanks in advance

ps: Ldw has said if we want to know about him the best way it's reed his interv....hehe

ps: sad we don't have any pic or news from InNa's film place and photos of her shooting.. :anguished:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yin has so many faces in every show she appeared, her stylist are experts in blending the hairstyle, wardrobe, the jewelries she was using, she is just beautiful. When I saw the ring she wore in twitter ava dream variety show just wondering if it is her engagement ring, promise ring or wedding ring. Few days ago I was scrolling her old variety show,  Get it Beauty I noticed a similar ring she wore but the placement is in her middle finger. Correct me if Iam wrong. I just hope that some of her diamond ring she sometimes wore  came from the special someone as @almondcroissant said. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Some fun delulu from Wookie’s universe chat today. So all the scarves he’s been wearing since Sea of Hope and next in Game Caterers are his own. Hmm we know someone who wore a lot of scarves in a certain drama. Were you inspired by OJS Wookie? 

spacer.png

Here is Wookie and his scarves. I would compile those worn by Inna on TYH too but I’m too lazy lol and I’ll have to put in spoiler since I’ll exceed 3 images hehe. 
spacer.png

Photo: ctto on Twitter 

Then he talked about the cold weather and how he has started wearing his long padded jacket. We know exactly WHICH padded jacket you are wearing Wookie. In fact we know which padded jacket you have been wearing every winter since 2016 lmao. 

spacer.png

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Zafiro said:

Thank you for sharing the link to Inna’s scarves! I think Wookie does take a personal interest in her wardrobe. In the iconic scene when she first entered the Always firm from the elevator she was wearing the exact same pair of Gentle Monster sunglasses that he wore when he was endorsing the brand. Maybe borrowed from his personal collection hehe. And in kakao chat when the MC showed the poster of Inna in the scarf and sunglasses he seemed very proud of her and checked the comments about her outfit in the chat room. 

And it’s strange that in April this year there are still articles about them dating haha although I suppose this is a tabloid type of article from Jakarta I think? Maybe they know something we don’t haha. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Some fun delulu from Wookie’s universe chat today. So all the scarves he’s been wearing since Sea of Hope and next in Game Caterers are his own. Hmm we know someone who wore a lot of scarves in a certain drama. Were you inspired by OJS Wookie?

Thank you for always sharing about his chats on Universe. I Love You Heart GIF by Carawrrr

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, alwaysforYIN said:

He looks really tired actually. And check timestamp 0:43, his voice is cracking as if his vocals are overused. I wonder if he got sick, caught cough and colds or what. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BUXrN68x4o

I love seeing updates about him but he should slow down.

I think he should rest or maybe he likes to compete with yin lol. Yin has a variety show, ava dream and a drama. If you are overworked it shows with your face, haggard and you will looked older. Hope ldw should take care of himself and gets plenty of sleep.  A message of concern. Anyway he still looked handsome. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1