[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, Zafiro said:

When I saw this for the first time, I didn't think much about it, but now I keep watching his ring finger though I know it doesn't mean much...

WOW,  and IF it does..!?  OMG  :omg: (my delul:rolleyes:)

it's a new photo?? I love it!  it's very unusual of them show a ring in 'that' finger :o  Thank you, it was a nice happy obs. :heart2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I see news today Mr wook was on youtube video program. Mr wook so funny and handsome

He wear the purple shirt like it said here before, and In the program he said  this purple long shirt is the homewear for him. ВАУ!!
:wow2:

so he wears purple every day at home for Ms In-na.!  From before purple scarf purple the hat, now purple shoe purple shirt. purple everything! ВАУ!:please:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:

He wear the purple shirt like it said here before, and In the program he said  this purple long shirt is the homewear for him. ВАУ!!

Thank you, I gues he said that he still single and lonely..ha ha:blush::tounge_wink: 

If Touch Your Heart celebrates the 4th premiere Anniversary soon in Feb. then (after my calculation lol) it would be around 5 years Pichi has been "dating" ?? :ph34r::sweatingbullets:  :love:  ha ha ..Pichi be brave.

:cutekitty: 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Someone has seen the film crew of "Bora Deborah" shooting in these cold days..:pensive::heart:  Fighting InNa!

"Drama marks 1) the acting debut of #iKon June. 
2) Awaited comeback of #snowdrop actress #yooinna after one year of earlier mentioned drama.
3) #Joosangwook 's first drama after winning Grand prize (Daesang) for drama #thekingoftears

4) Reunion of actress #yooinna and idol actress #parksojin who worked together in drama #thespieswholovedme 

Drama is scheduled to air on #ENA which gained fame and name from drama #ExtraordinaryAttorneyWoo . 
Drama will be start airing form 12 April 2023"

• Like 4
  • Love 1

ВАУ!! Thank you so much for this information!   Lilac dress!!  Purple  purple purple purple :wub:ВАУ!!

:elated:

Today I see news drama actor Mr Song Jon-ki announce the marriage and the baby with actress bride not Korean.  She is very beautiful although I think Ms In-na more beautiful  :winkx: 

I see he say they live together long time and they announce only after  they are expecting the baby.  Congratulations them, they must be so happy!! :wub:.  I think although maybe less people care to see if Mr Jun-ki is dating or is bachelor than Mr Wook but my opinion is still a good example for our shipper.  My opinion I think Ms In-na too live with Mr Wook long time.  Mr Wook and she very generous I think they tip well so no neighbor and no door staff say nothing until they say they expect the baby.  I think the good ship news will come then.  :wub:

:teaze:

As the dramas say, hi-ting!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Zay Andrijana Aurora

thank you for the info.

I hope you are right and our beloved Pichi stay together in a happy relationship.

Maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't seem the fans were so happy to know that SJK has been in that relationship for 3 years in secret (?) ( maybe not in Korea?) as I understood the news. 

Anyway, I have always wondered how the millions of fans that LDW has will react, especially since his relationship with them is very close. They totally trust that he does not hide or lie to them about this issue. Many of them feel very important in his life, as he himself often tells them.

Idk, I just really wish Pichi living as a happy couple, even if they have so little free time to be together bcs they both work so hard.

:heart: :heart::crazymad:  :hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ВАУ!!  ВАУ!  So cute! So sweet!!  My opinion Mr Wook behind this coffee car anonymously .  Beautiful pictures of Ms In-na!!

:highonflowers:

My opinion I think not possible matching the colors everything if not couple live together.  The men from my country is custom to wear just what available,  no thinking.  unless wife say "this one today molim", something like this .

:hwaiting:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

:heart: Touch Your Heart, Korean Drama, Based on web novel "Jinsimi Dadda” by Yegeo. Director: Park Joon-Hwa,Main Actors: Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook Drama first broadcast on February 6th,2019 ,many years ago:heart:  Congratulations to the team and Pichi couple!!

:bashful:       :cutekitty:             :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Touch Your Heart premiere Feb 2019, so many years have passed and even more since Goblin 2016/17,  6/ 7 years ago?  

Beloved InNa soon on Juni will be 42 years old, what could be her plans,  would she like to have children, it's a risk (?). What about His plans to have at least 3 children..    :rolleyes: :huh:  :wub:

I just wondering while we wait for some news  :crazymad:  :love:

Anyone knows what happen with IG @amazingyooinna ?   I can't find her. 

Thanks in advance.:)

• Like 2

Hello everyone.

Almost every single celebrity in k entertainment  industry announced their relationship and marriage including the latest Lee song gi. I am waiting for our pichi couple to announce either. Or are we not going to hear any news from them? Iam anxious whether they are getting married or not all. Iam sorry my expectant heart.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Thank you so much for this information! I just and I see that the korean they do not take these news so good?  :emmm:I see negative messages with high likes. I do not know  Mr Lee song gi. As Ms Lunitaaa here before said, it doesn't seem the fans were so happy to know Mr Song jun-kii too 

Like here before said, I am happy with the cookies/ hint they give, if no announce either is ok for me. My opinion I think certainly they live together from the matching matching. I think if no announce either maybe afraid bad effect for Ms In-na drama and Mr Wook drama  

:selfie2:

• Like 3

So Inna gets a cake on the last day of filming and apart from the words Bora on it, there is also Jinshim?! “Sincere for Bora”, does it even make sense lmao. 

So many thoughts running through my head. Did a certain person send the cake with these special words? It’s decorated with a crown too. Princess Bora and Princess Jinshim? Hmm really suspicious lol. 

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1