[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Omo just listen to that proud and shy announcement of her name YEON BORA. Yeon as in Lee Yeon lol. Inna is not even bothering to mention her other name Deborah. It’s just YEON BORA lol. She’s so sweet and shy here, reminds me of her self introduction during Goblin.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

ВАУ!! ВАУ!! ВАУ! :wow2:!

I see news today Mr wook was on youtube video program again Mr wook so funny and handsome like last video program but ВАУ!  ВАУ! This video program he eats the strawberry at friend house I think.  I read it said here before Ms In-na second name also Strawberry. From October he post the Bread that is her second name, but I think Strawberry also her second name.   :hooray2:

3 friends in this program and 2 friends give him the strawberry on fork for eating.  I think Mr wook friends are more open and talky than Mr Wook on Ms In-na .  Hvala Mr Wook friends.  Hvala!!  :issohappy:

:happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@earthnymphi know right, he posted it himself with no hashtags and the purple heart. And even the flower at his ear is Inna’s signature gesture. He knows how important this role is to Inna because like Jimshim, it carries her name in the title. He’s so supportive and he’s her biggest cheerleader and he’s not even caring what his fans think about his latest purple obsession. Truly he loves her so much my heart cannot take it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

Yes, this is crazy :bawling: OMG Dongwook,we love you both!!:wub:  Some people think that's for the face product, obviously NOT, Pichi couple is ful of love! and this suppose to be law key... :love:

Imagine if he went further and openly supported her...I can't take it :sweatingbullets: :bawling: :heart2beat:

@earthnymph  borahae? what it means?

thank you

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, earthnymph said:

Borahae (Bora + Saranghae).

Oh, I see, thank you,.That's beautiful, I will try to use it as #borasaranghae , we still  have 1 month to promote the drama :love:   :blush:

PS: Well, you know, it's said that "white and purple" is exactly according to dongwook Dermafirm endorsement.( Dermafirm sent a bouquet of white and purple flowers to Dongwook.)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

EVENT: In a drama slump? Like sparkly tracksuits? Want to watch a classic "Cinderella" drama? Welcome to the Secret Garden group re-watch

Like Binnie, you could say "why not?

531e515993972e2a49ee7079dd1d698a.gif

You will find the re-watch thread here:

Your Event Organizers

I think Mr wook wear the perri winkle and the purple shirt not just for his Korean Skincare Product endorsement.  :happy2:

In this video program  he say again this peri winkle is like the homewear for him.  And also I see days ago he wear a perri winkle jacket  for gym too.  It is just my opinion but I think he must wear perri winkle some times because it is not easy to buy purple  for men.  In my country I go to athlete store buy something for my father I can not find purple.  I ask for help for purple for men,  I think the manager show me  1 or 2 things only but that is still the perri winkle.  No man want purple unless the wife say "molim, purple" you know :doggie: but my opinion I think Ms In-na say nothing actually but Mr wook wear all  perri winkle anyway because he is so supporting to her 

Mr wook wear only the purple or the perri winkle I think that is clear the meaning :getmygrooveon:  

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, earthnymph said:

YES! He's exceptionally obsessed with purple lately. It is very noticeable. 

I know Wookie is the ambassador for the purple line of Dermafirm products but if you see their previous ads for this line, the models almost always wear white (and a few times they wore black). Even last year Wookie himself wore white for the ads. Makes me wonder if it was his idea to wear purple in the latest Dermafirm ads and Dermafirm just rolled with it since it makes sense and is in keeping with the overall theme. The sudden switch to purple (and that intense purple lighting in his latest IG post lol) is suspicious. As you say exceptionally obsessed with purple lately! Not that I’m complaining haha. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 hours ago, earthnymph said:

He must be high on BORA. 

hahahaha... indeed  :blush:  :joy:

yeah, Dermafirm is in haeven with Bora- purple I'm sure, I think it´s his idea. They sent flowers to him ... GO GO PICHI!  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/16/2023 at 5:22 PM, earthnymph said:

@Заи Андријана Аурора ДА! У последње време је изузетно опседнут љубичастом. Веома је приметно. :хваитинг2:
Сећам се да сам видео његову фотографију како носи љубичасте комбије у теретани. Мора да је високо на БОРА. 

Thank you so much for this information!!  I agree!!  it is very noticeable.  Yes that is also I think Mr Wook is so supporting :fullofhearts:  Ms In-na so lucky girl!!

It is possible to wear any color for him, in fact  actually he can wear color for his Tale of Nine Tail 1938 drama program but he wear only the purple, purple, purple, perri winkle, purple, perri winkle , perri winkle perri winkle, perri winkle , purple, perri winkle, purple.   You see?  So noticeable!! He wear more purple and the perri winkle than Ms In-na :lol:

He say Dermafirm Endorsement company: "only purple, please, for my love" :wub: 

:please: 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Maybe it's my delulu , but. watching the video, suddently LDW laughing just like InNa, moving fast arms and head and closing eyes...  It's just a second, but SO CUTE.

Are they blending in with each other??  so alike! 

at 0,02 second.   :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1