[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@Almondcroissant Thank you for sharing.

I'm surprised that Wook mentioned "Chicken".

He has always avoided saying something about YIN, hasn't he?

Does he want to let us know something?

While filming Harbin, I wish Hyunbin tells Wook how wonderful his marriage life is.

Hyunbin doesn't lose his fans after his marriage.

On the contrary, Bin-Jin are loved by many fans.

I believe the same goes for Pichi.

Wook, can you hear me?

Edited by Zafiro
grammartical error

News about Inna’s new drama Bora, Deborah came out on several news sites today with descriptions of the characters. Blimey, the lead characters in Bora Deborah and Single in Seoul are so similar, (both are influencers and write about relationships, and their respective love interests work in publishing, seriously?) one would think the writers of both shows were sharing material lol.

And don’t get me started on names of characters in Bora Deborah and TOTNT: Yeon Bora, Lee Yeon 연보라, 이연 lmao. Our Pichi will forever be entwined with each other hehe. 

I’m excited, it looks like Pichi’s dramas will air in quite a similar timeframe yet again! 

Description of Bora, Deborah:
spacer.png

Description of Single in Seoul: 

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Feeding my delulu when Wookie went on universe yesterday to chat with us. It was his day off and he spent it doing housework. I know for certain Inna was filming Bora Deborah yesterday and with both of them busy filming recently, it is no wonder the housework has piled up lol. 

I have the (delulu) feeling that Wookie didn’t quite know what to do with himself with Inna filming so he came to universe. He also randomly talked about bungeoppang and we know Inna had a bungeoppang scene in TYH hehe. Then he randomly talked about the weather not being as cold today. I had the feeling he was worried about Inna filming in the cold and was glad the weather was not too cold. Because why would he point out that the weather was less cold since he was safely indoors in his house the whole day anyway? Ok end of delulu! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Thanks for sharing @Almondcroissant , your news from universe chat is gold for us.

He has by differents ways so much contact with his fans all the time, he really enjoy it, on the contrary InNa doesn't have any contact at all, no pictures no words.:ph34r:  That's a big different between them I think.

I'm still so curious about how they can manage to have such a secret relationship for so many years..? :smirk: :love:

It's incredible not to enjoy so many events and parties together also not even mentioning the other in public, are they  going to have children before the 50' ? lol :blush:

hmm..so many unanswered questions..not even one comment from people around them, that's crazy :blink: :o:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Almondcroissant Thank you for the universe information. I love your idea about Wook's comment.

I was surprised to read the topic below.

https://kbizoom.com/lee-dong-wook-criticized-rude-fans/

The more Wook sends messages, the happier I will be if I subscribe.

Wook should be praised when he sends many messages to his fans.

I think Wook is very sincere and makes effort to satisfy his fans.

@Lunita I wish In Na has twitter or instagram but she will not.

Maybe she is afraid of being exposed because there are lovers and haters.

https://twitter.com/yooinnaupdate/status/1602230332245168128/photo/1

Don't you think In Na often wears rings recently?

It looks like a casual ring.

I know she has many rings and it is just one of them.

Yes I so agree Mr Wook is very sincere and makes effort to satisfy his fans

I think here before said Ms In-na, too wear white before. This put together what I saw here before perfectly. Thank you !! Look 100% same and matching in Mr Dong-wook Seasonal Greeting photo magazine! So nice and so lovely!!

:whee!!:
  • Love 1

ВАУ! ВАУ! Thank you so much for this information! So Mr Wook has surprise activity Christmas Eve December 24? Maybe to say something to Ms In-na who is busy doing daily filming.  I see news said Mr Wook will not have Christmas tradition celebrate with  his friend.  But he said two friends on the show with small girl,  I remember it  said here.  The other friend the news say nothing about him, I can't find anything.  I don't know the name but I see here before, this friend  is doing filming many shows with Ms In-na like singing.  My opinion  Mr Wook celebrate with only this friend now because he will visit her singing show  December 24 after this activity. 

For my people we celebrate on different day but Merry Christmas to you and your family!

:happy2:

20 hours ago, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:

! ВАУ! Thank you so much for this information! So Mr Wook has surprise activity Christmas Eve December 24? Maybe to say something to Ms In-na who is busy doing daily filming.  I see news said Mr Wook will not have Christmas tradition celebrate with  his friend.  But he said two friends on the show with small girl,  I remember it  said here.  The other friend the news say nothing about him, I can't find anything.  I don't know the name but I see here before, this friend  is doing filming many shows with Ms In-na like singing.  My opinion  Mr Wook celebrate with only this friend now because he will visit her singing show  December 24 after this activity

Wow, it's a lot of information, thank you. Can I ask you where did you get that? I didn't know anything about Pichi and Christmas. What show is that you mentioned here? :) :heart4:

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:
ВАУ! ВАУ! Thank you so much for this information! So Mr Wook has surprise activity Christmas Eve December 24? Maybe to say something to Ms In-na who is busy doing daily filming.  I see news said Mr Wook will not have Christmas tradition celebrate with  his friend.  But he said two friends on the show with small girl,  I remember it  said here.  The other friend the news say nothing about him, I can't find anything.  I don't know the name but I see here before, this friend  is doing filming many shows with Ms In-na like singing.  My opinion  Mr Wook celebrate with only this friend now because he will visit her singing show  December 24 after this activity. 

For my people we celebrate on different day but Merry Christmas to you and your family!

:happy2:

Wookie is releasing a new photo on Universe on Christmas Eve. I think that is the surprise activity haha. And Wookie said he’s going to be filming on Christmas (the movie Harbin) so he’s not meeting his friends. Inna too is busy working as her filming is not completed. Still, we can look forward to their respective dramas in April and May next year. As usual they always release dramas at about the same time. 

Wishing all friends here a lovely Christmas and a great new year! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1