[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I find the princess tiara a bit sus -- but I expect that after TYH, her nickname is Princess Sincerity or just Princess. Also, does anyone else find it suspect that used a fox image (rather than a flower or leaf, or any OTHER animal?) to cover the one assistant's face? And that the bouquet is in shades of orange, rather than purple?

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

I find the princess tiara a bit sus -- but I expect that after TYH, her nickname is Princess Sincerity or just Princess. Also, does anyone else find it suspect that used a fox image (rather than a flower or leaf, or any OTHER animal?) to cover the one assistant's face? And that the bouquet is in shades of orange, rather than purple

Oh yes, you are right, it's absolutely sus :smirk: he he..  :relaxed:

Why a fox? someone had the intention that we noticed the presence of "that special person"  omgosh! :lol: :wub:

Whoever it was thank you very much endeed.
The colour of the flowers, of course.
I remember that YIN also said (7.7m.of love) she likes to be call "princess" then it's not only her caracters, Yoo In Na likes the nick name"princess" too.. Very sus, lol

• Like 3

Pichi couple, Bora Deborah, the fox, the flowers, the cake, the Princess, Bora...

I reed this in twt and Idk if it's correct (?)

on the cake is written:   보라에 진심인 편~   =   I'm serious about Bora~ (?) 

:relaxed:  :love:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AkiChan said:

I find the princess tiara a bit sus -- but I expect that after TYH, her nickname is Princess Sincerity or just Princess. Also, does anyone else find it suspect that used a fox image (rather than a flower or leaf, or any OTHER animal?) to cover the one assistant's face? And that the bouquet is in shades of orange, rather than purple?

The original post by Inna’s stylist did not cover the faces of the staff. It was covered by the Twitter user out of sensitivity not to show the faces of the staff. This Twitter user is an Inna fan.

And yes she got peach colored flowers hehe. And it looks like they are playing up the purple meaning of “bora” with the cake and stage backdrop at the party. Because “bora” also means “look” but it looks like they want to emphasize the purple meaning as well. Of course Wookie knew that all along hehe. 

• Like 7

So many videos of Inna thoroughly enjoying herself at her wrap up party 2 days ago. She was happily jumping around, laughing and hugging her staff till I thought she might be drunk lmao. Turns out the source of her happiness must be because Wookie came back to Korea yesterday night! He has finished filming in Latvia, came back to Korea and he even cut his hair today in preparation for the filming of Killers Shopping Mall, his next drama. So will he have short hair like Jung Rok? Can’t wait to see it! 

Wookie was only away for about 10 days and he sounds like he missed a certain person so much hehe. 
spacer.png

And shoutout to our lovely princess for her generous donation of 30 million won to the Syria and Turkey earthquake victims. She’s the best really. 

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

So many videos of Inna thoroughly enjoying herself at her wrap up party 2 days ago. She was happily jumping around, laughing and hugging her staff till I thought she might be drunk lmao. Turns out the source of her happiness must be because Wookie came back to Korea yesterday night!

OH my gosh such a GOOD news! it's so obvious, he missed her for sure being so far away, both are adorable and she is normaly very cheerful and affectionate with friends, staff and also her co-actress, and more in wrap up parties.

I remember Inna hugging a lot her co-actress in others dramas lol :lol: :relaxed: 

I think both of them have been laughing a lot lately, haven't they? , that's SO good.!

However these last months (year) have been a really Hard working time for them, then the time to be together has been short.

Happy Happy couple?  :love:  happy Happy pichi lovers.

Anyway, I also think this pichi video-edition is so CUTE and funny  hahah  :joy::love:

(not the first one, the one below )

• Like 2

ВАУ!! ВАУ!  The cake is certainly from Mr Wook !!  So lovely, so beautiful

:wow1:

I see Instagram app today  Mr Wook has new watch.  So handsome 

But he say something  about a river in the Universe i read.  It said here before Ms In-na lives on a river.  I do not know what is the river  now it was korean name but molim my friends: is this same river?  Hvala my friends!

:hooray:

• Like 4

(just passing by with old footage from part 2 of the 

Japanese version Goblin behind the scenes  (Chinese subs) https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV11K4y1T7FR)

At ard 32 mins LDW is asked to leave some words for YIN (who he starts calling Sunny xi but ends with Inna ah), thanks her for her hard work and amazing acting that also allowed him to shine, and ends by saying "from now on no matter what roles actress YIN plays I will support you" and "Sunny xi... I'm very happy" then smiles like an idiot for a second 

I think... regardless of their relationship status LDW really appreciates and respects YIN as an actress

LDW says he is KJR perhaps because KJR will always support actress OJS and her career (and will smile like an idiot at her mention ;))

I think the only reason why he has never publicly supported her is because they are in a relationship and as TYH has shown us their relationship will not be public unless it won't jeopardize her career

So I think he has always been supporting her in secret (e.g. having friends send coffee trucks under their names, wearing purple to support her new role) and the hints caught on the forum reflect that :)

They probably support each other's acting as well 

(Other Pichi related moments in the same video:

at around 29 mins they were discussing what Sunny the actress should wear at their last scene tomorrow...so maybe she deliberately wore a similar outfit in TYH for him ;)

at around 38 mins they filmed the scene where Sunny meets Hyuk for the first time which was the last scene for Sunny which leads into YIN's individual interview

She also thanked LDW for his acting, said it was perfect, and every moment of filming was happy)

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, shipper said:

thanks her for her hard work and amazing acting that also allowed him to shine, and ends by saying "from now on no matter what roles actress YIN plays I will support you

Nice having you in our humble forum. Thank you for sharing the bilibili video. Indeed they make each other shine whether it was in Goblin or TYH. Which is why viewers and shippers are so mesmerized by them and their chemistry. I think what they have is very rare in the acting world.

Wookie seems so happy since returning from Latvia 2 days ago. Inna herself was so exuberant at her wrap up party. I think our lovebirds are happy they finally have time for each other again. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, shipper said:

(just passing by with old footage from part 2 of the 

Japanese version Goblin behind the scenes  (Chinese subs) https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV11K4y1T7FR)

THANK YOU, thank you very much! :relaxed:

This is awesome, I renew the energy and faith in this incomparable,adorable couple that I can't imagine without each other.
As we used to say, their acting and their own personality complement each other fantastic.

They are very different, even sometimes one thinks how is that (be together) possible. But at the same time they are so "similar and unique" that we also wonder how it could be possible for them to be apart. :rolleyes: :wub:  :)

:smooches3:

• Like 3

@Lunita Both of them were a little awkward then. Maybe they just started to know each other.

@Almondcroissant 

Thank you for the information.

In Na looked very cheerful and excited and maybe a little drunk?

I didn't think Wook could be back so early, I thought he would be in Latvia until the end of February.

https://www.filmneweurope.com/news/latvia-news/item/124436-korean-historical-spy-film-harbin-starts-shooting-in-latvia

Did he really have haircut?

https://twitter.com/AjummaLyndell/status/1623626653573476353

https://twitter.com/AjummaLyndell/status/1623634819090616320

• Like 4

ВАУ!  Thank you so much for this information!! :wow2: 
So cute!!

I don't know but I think maybe they will give the cookie hints in the dramas.  I cannot wait watch them

I see news days ago that Ms pretty actress in Mr Wook drama Tale of Nine Tailed 1938 she is real wife of Mr Wook best friend in Touch Your Heat, sorry I forget the names.  I think she can give some cookies for us because her actors husband knows many things you know 
:sipsboba:
  • Like 4

ВАУ! ВАУ! I see news Mr wook wear the purple shirt today.  I think to match the purple curtain in Ms In-na lottery. Same time today!!  :getmygrooveon:

I see news Universe is ending today too. So sad! I wish I subscribe.  Today I see news there is another app like Universe today and I read it is more users than Universe.  Universe I think less users But  it is purple. Ms In-na doing her purple drama when Mr Wook started Universe I think.  My opinion I think he chose Universe for her!!  More users is better but the other app is not purple.  That app is different color. Maybe Mr Wook purple shirt also to memory the purple Universe who is closing today . 

So much purple!! I love it !! :fullofhearts:
  • Like 4