[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

42 minutes ago, earthnymph said:

Due to my Pichi addiction,  I gathered a lot of matchy couple photos and I collaged them.  I don't want them to go to waste so I decided to create an IG account so I can share them, too. I know there are ~still a lot of Pichi Couple supporters out there, just like us. I don't have a lot of free time, but our Pichi couple made me want to dedicate a part of my life to them. Hahaha! They just have that huge effect on me, you know. Their chemistry is really one of a kind

Oh you should share your handle so we can go support! Really admire all of you with shipping accounts for your dedication to Pichi. I am content to just confine my shipping to this forum lol.

1 hour ago, AkiChan said:

But I'm others do have the energy because I love looking and reading those posts! Pichi definitely makes my heart happy.

Same! Looking at Pichi posts is my happy pill. That plus looking for clues, putting two and two together and going delulu over them lol. 

Wookie will release his season's greetings pack today. Wonder what color theme he will choose hehe. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Yay! I hope it's purple? ^_^ Yoo In-Na Smile GIF by Eccho Rights
You can indulge in my collective Pichi couple photos here: https://www.instagram.com/pichi_irl/ 

Oh daddies! Looks like we'll be seeing Hyun Bin and Dong Wook together in a movie. It's called HARBIN. :omg:

"Harbin" is a period spy movie that revolves around Korean independence activists in the early 1900s who launched a daring attack in Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang which is China’s northernmost province, against the Japanese to gain their country’s independence.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, earthnymph said:

Harbin" is a period spy movie that revolves around Korean independence activists in the early 1900s who launched a daring attack in Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang which is China’s northernmost province, against the Japanese to gain their country’s independence.

Yup spy movie; we know who he can take lessons from haha! 

55 minutes ago, earthnymph said:

You can indulge in my collective Pichi couple photos here: https://www.instagram.com/pichi_irl/ 

Thank you, will do!

From the teaser the seasons greetings is white. But who’s to say it won’t have an interesting color on the inside?!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, earthnymph said:

Oh daddies! Looks like we'll be seeing Hyun Bin and Dong Wook together in a movie. It's called HARBIN. 

What a wonderful pics you have in IG, I like it. :blush:  TWT is fun, you get the last news and good pics too. hahah IG and TWT account it's just for fun and I have the time to do that.

The good part of IG and Twt. account is being able to comment , give en Like and to share sometimes. I don't used my IG account other than to do that, To comment and give likes to the good news and photos of InNa (@amazingyooinna) bcs is so little we

get to know about her.

YES, our pichi's bf Lee Dong Wook is going to film a Movie, "Harbin" and they will film in several places, I like it!  :love:  but no wedding?  InNa will miss him for sure.

'Harbin' will begin filming on the 20th and go back and forth between Korea, Latvia and Mongolia to film."   https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000394949?lfrom=twitter

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

New Wookie pics. Inna in Chain Reaction. Both released Nov 2022. No other words needed.

:open_mouth: this is so obvious, a clear sign from Pichi to us that they REALLY have been a couple as we thought.

Don't you think that they are apparently becoming more and more explicit? :love:

Ldw has no pause at all, he just works all the time, he once said that taking photos was a job that could take up to 10 hours, it was a work. 

is he running and running like he said in one of his last  interview? "Let's run just a little bit more..." :sweatingbullets: (and then rest and slow down) 

I think it will be an absolut succes if they film together once again. I hope they do.:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 18.11.2022. at 5:15, Almondcroissant said:

Нове Воокие слике. Инна у Цхаин Реацтион. Оба су објављена новембра 2022. Нису потребне друге речи. 

I see today that this Seasonal Greeting photo magazine  message is inspire by the triangle light.  it reflect different colors? So, Mr Dong-wook reflect Ms In-na's color?  She wears white clothes, he wears white clothes.  She wears blue and he wears blue.   Is correct?  So cute!   So cute!

:happy2:

@Zay Andrijana Aurorayes, this is the first time LDW made Seasons Greetings since his debut, just for his fans. His fan service is really the best. We can just hope that this is him fulfilling fans' dreams before he finally fulfill his (settling down, getting married, having kids). :please: But as@Zafiroshared, he has many projects lined up until 2024. YIN also seems to be busy filming for her Bora Deborah. I hope they are both running fast so they can stop running in 2024. Even better if earlier. :wub:

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?blogId=jina9959&logNo=222938343514&searchKeyword=유인나

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, earthnymph said:

@Заи Андријана Аурорада, ово је први пут да је ЛДВ направио Сеасонс Греетингс од свог дебија, само за своје фанове. Његов фан сервис је заиста најбољи. Можемо се само надати да он испуњава снове обожавалаца пре него што коначно испуни своје (скраси се, ожени се, има децу). :Молимо вас: Већ као@Саппхирезаједнички, он има много пројеката у реду до 2024. ИИН је такође изгледа заузета снимањем за њену Бору Деборах. Надам се да обоје брзо трче како би могли да престану да трче 2024. Још боље ако раније. :вооф:

Thank you for this  information.!  Yes, it is really the best!  Yes, we can just hope so !  

:foryou:

I miss them too.  Maybe Ms In-na  do a  Seasonal Greeting photo magazine too.  Maybe in white for matching !!

:selfie2::вооф:

Edited by Zay Andrijana Aurora

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

I knew he would come to Universe today on the 6th anniversary of Goblin. And talk about Goblin straightaway. And mention chicken and pizza to boot lol! 

Yay!! It looks like December 2 is really a special date for him. He's simultaneously filming 2 shows and he has all this time. The great LDW. :Pandabulous:spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1