[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, mimima said:

MY FELLOW SHIPPERS. LDW literally goes like "I don't care.  I will go back and forth (with kissing).  They will handle the angles." BAHAHAHHA me thinks he's alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll eager to just make out with YIN as he wants bahahahaha and he finally got the back and forth kiss he wanted lol.

Where can I find this BTS on youtube? Chebal!!!!!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, mimima said:

I’m not sure! It’s a goblin BTS scene I think. If I end up finding it, I’ll let you know :yum:

Thanks! Been trying to find that BTS since last night but couldn't find anything

• Like 4

" Oh..that is interesting...what gave you an idea that they are already a couple before this? "

ok lets explain why I have idea to telling about that... because When I'm analyst about the last couple right know both of them already being married couple. Both of them already dating before the shooting drama began ... and both of them behave like LDW and YIn behave... I already know about SHK character .... its almost the same with YIN. so private and no body can guest what they thing. Just seeing the goblin BTS I know LDW really take care YIN and she is so comfortable with LDW. He is always teasing her..usually if a couple shooting drama together and both of them in the secret relationship kissing scene will be cut off many more. like we already see. although we get the legit kiss scene but we can't see the hot part of that. hahahhaha ... 

you can analyst with yourself just see the kiss scene for the 8 episode so will be know. xixixixixixixi 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

Is this video had been share b4? 

I just watched it, and i'm soooo like it.. so cuteee.. i cant stop smilling from beginning till end.. 

Notice again how close they are? When he open up water for her and she didnt said nothing.. not even nod to him? :D

also when ldw put that doll behind her, both gave suspicious smile..hehe. 

When both took second selca, yin put her hand on his lap.. omo.. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 6

15 hours ago, SnowAngel92 said:

Yeah I am so happy watching this video as well. I wonder if other actors and actresses often show this kind of chemistry?

I'm currently comparing Pichi with other actor's BTS (not LDW &YIN with other costars but completely random sets of actors lol. Although I also later probably also watch LDW &YIN w. the few costars I havent yet watched.)

So far from what I've watched (compared to the random sets of actors), their BTS and level of being connected outside of filming is far from normal ;)

I'll get back to that on later post(s), I'm still watching many BTS footages, presscons etc.

(also JungRyeWon, SongJiHyo, HanhyoJoo, JessicaSnSd, Wildromance femaleLead(forgot her name), LaDolceVita actresses, GY&KGE Goblin costars (as in the 1st leads together they're not as natural and close on and off cam as Pichi. Obvisouly LDW is also very close friends w. GY.like BFFs. While KGE is like a little sister) can't compare to our couple. The closest to LDW is probably (beside LDH who he probably dated, who LDW is both same and but diffefent with compared w. YIN) SongJiHyo who he is also very comfortable with but they have no suspicious moments like Pichi, making it very clear that he is only friends with JiHyo. With JRW it's even worse, theyre not only clearly just friends theyre like siblings LOL.

With his Roomate members Park Bom he's flirty with (it's unclear if this is real or scripted loveline part of the variety show), while Nana is like JRW like a sister to him. To summarize LDW tends to always be friendly and comfortable with his costars, but with others it's clearly just friends and no suspiscious moments like with YIN. He also has no weird moments of trying to hide how he is close with the others, while W. YIN it's really like theyre hiding their closeness, which is a weird thing to do if just friends....

As for YIN, I need to watch more too but she wasnt this comfortable with TheGreatestLove costars, TheSecretMessage Costars, SecretGarden Costars....the more BTS i watch of her I realize she's very introverted and keeps her work relationships very professional usually, while still being friendly to all just not very close. Even when theyre in the same company YG she's just distant friends at best and not very close like with LDW. Only with her ex. and LDW is she truly close. Only with with her ex. and LDW does she have better kissing than just a tame one...It's clear LDW is indeed very special to her just comparing w. other costars, even if just very close friends, she has after her ex., from her costars only ever let LDW get truly close to her.)

I'll get back later on this, still watching many BTS footages with those random sets of actors.....

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, intrariver said:

I'm currently comparing Pichi with other actor's BTS. So far from what I've watched, their BTS and level of comfort is far from normal ;)

I'll get back to that on later post(s), I'm still watching many BTS footages.

He likes kissing YIN that's what i feel. He takes the lead when it comes to kissing scenes.

Really different with Bubblegum kiss scenes where in Jung Ryung Won takes more the lead and LDW just follows as it goes.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

" As for YIN, I need to watch more too but she wasnt this confortable with TheGreatestLove costars, TheSecretMessageCostars, SecretGardenCostars....the more BTS i watch of her I realize she's very introverted and keeps her work relationships very profesional usually, while still being friendly to all just not very close. Even when theyre in the same company YG she's jist distant friends at best and not very close like with LDW. Only with her ex. and LDW is she truly close. Only with with her ex. and LDW does she have better kissing than just a tame one...It's clear LDW is indeed very special to her just comparing w. other costars, even if just friends she has after her ex., from her costars only ever let LDW get truly close to her.)"

I also really agree with you intrariver

like what I say before is something strange... and I also waiting your next analyst. like what I see about the kiss scene every episode both of them do it ... its feel different so comfort and intimate... also LDW kiss YIN so smooth but have full of meaning like something going on between them more than 6 months.

• Love 7

Hi My Lovely Shippers! I am not sure whether most of you have IG (Instagram) accounts ... but  I am re-posting what I posted a few days ago - it’s LDW’s Official IG account. The latest post is attracting very hurtful comments about YIN ... Also, there are some LDW ONLY fans who are upset about all the comments asking uri LeeYoo Couple to get married ... 

I don’t know how I should do this ... but I think we need to spread the word to get shippers to REFRAIN from urging them to get married or to date when they’re commenting on LDW’s Official IG account ... we don’t want to stir up hatred, etc for YIN ... sigh ... IG can get VERY TOXIC! :dissapointed_relieved::astonished: I am thankful sometimes, that YIN doesn’t have any SNS ... Anyway, I have reported a particular IG account for Harassment and Bullying of a Celebrity because of all the vitriol and hateful comments the account holder had commented on LDW’s posts about YIN - it’s most likely a fake / troll - the account is @park.moo.yeol - I think it has been deactivated... 

• Sad 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Alice Mendoza I saw THAT troll making nasty comments over at IG, and I hope and urge those with IG accounts report that troll for Harrassment and Bullying. I felt sad for InNa-ssi for getting such nasty comments especially when she is nothing but a beautiful person inside and out. She DOES NOT deserve such nastiness. I've also reported said malicious account. That account may have been made because of a million other reasons, but I think that troll account was borne out of the seemingly not so good reception of the LDW-only fans of the shippers' comments on his IG account. It's the green-eyed monster rearing it's ugly head spurred on by the shippers's comments in there. It's just so sad though how these kinds of reactions limit people's liberty from expressing their opinions on social media especially when one is not out to hurt anybody. :cry:

• Sad 5

@Alice Mendoza @aveerie

I saw that post as well and the comments and subsequent convo between that particular ig and another ig user (whose name is hidden) was :tears:

I think this started when

Spoiler

Lots of ig users commenting on his ig and some of his fan accounts thought that they came for commenting not for praising his actings and seemed to downplay his contribution as actors.. especially after the latest bts where he cried , some of his fan accounts clarified that he tends to be in character so much that he often cries even after “cut” word is said. 

So , they disagree that this is the first time he did that or because of personal reason and they are disappointed that people always just said “get married you too or be real please” 

And then after that, that hater suddenly posted something really nasty about YIN. 

Anyways, like you suggested, i think people  should try to refrain themselves  to not openly commenting and urging them in his official ig or even mentioning tagging him to “marry or date” which obviously can attract haters or simply making them burdened with pressures. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@aveerie - Yesss!  Please report the account and the comments! I am SO ANGRY!  :triumph: Also, hopefully shippers will refrain from urging them to be married on LDW’s account ... sigh ... because some LDW fans just want him to themselves or they want him to remain single or they’re shipping him with other actresses ... :rolleyes: 

• Like 3

@SnowAngel92 - don’t want to disappoint you but I think she was just putting her hand on his wrist ... :sweat_smile: Anyway, this was taken at the Press Con for the drama, it’s a VERY PUBLIC place, so although they obviously had to show chemistry, I think they had to be very careful as well! I think, like many of us here have commented, we will only know about special feelings etc, AFTER the drama ends! When the drama is still on, they will still show chemistry etc - they are professional actors after all! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1