[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 7/8/2021 at 8:29 AM, Almondcroissant said:

In this week’s episode of Sea of Hope LDW was stamping his feet when he got exasperated in a good humored way. So like YIN in the BTS in episode 8. Feet stamping is a very girl like thing to do, but then we know they copy each other’s mannerisms a lot!

I noticed that! As a long time lurker, I wanted to chime in here as well (lengthy warning...)

In this episode, when everyone pulled out their phones to take a picture of the beautiful pink sunset, there was a shot of LDW using his phone. I would assume that this is his personal iPhone (as an Pichi shipper I've watched his recent Vlives to see if there is any mention of YIN; it sounds like he always gets the latest iPhone after it comes out). Anyway, the phone case had a sticker of the Korean flag and two long colored stripes (looks like colored tape almost?): one dark red and one orange. I didn't think anything of this at the time, until later when I rewatched the Goblin blueray special. The blueray special had a part in which YIN was explaining Pichi as a term, and it showed a graphic displaying the Pizza Hut and BBQ Chicken logos (I can't upload the entire special given copyright, but this video site has this specific part here, apologies I could not find an English version even after searching for a long time: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1wt4y1k7c9). The colors struck me as they are just the colors of the tape on his phone case... 

Given the Korean flag on the phone, I would think that the stripes would have some personal meaning to him as well.  I know I would not leaving random colored tape on my phone if it came with the phone or had no meaning. To me, the colors would be a great way to represent their relationship if they were seeing each other secretly: low-key enough to not have people ask about it, but still a constant reminder (I imagine it would get a lot of netizen attention if they showed his phone on broadcast with a TYH or Goblin sticker on it...) All this could be nothing of course haha.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

I noticed that! As a long time lurker, I wanted to chime in here as well (lengthy warning...)

In this episode, when everyone pulled out their phones to take a picture of the beautiful pink sunset, there was a shot of LDW using his phone. I would assume that this is his personal iPhone (as an Pichi shipper I've watched his recent Vlives to see if there is any mention of YIN; it sounds like he always gets the latest iPhone after it comes out). Anyway, the phone case had a sticker of the Korean flag and two long colored stripes (looks like colored tape almost?): one dark red and one orange. I didn't think anything of this at the time, until later when I rewatched the Goblin blueray special. The blueray special had a part in which YIN was explaining Pichi as a term, and it showed a graphic displaying the Pizza Hut and BBQ Chicken logos (I can't upload the entire special given copyright, but this video site has this specific part here, apologies I could not find an English version even after searching for a long time: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1wt4y1k7c9). The colors struck me as they are just the colors of the tape on his phone case... 

Given the Korean flag on the phone, I would think that the stripes would have some personal meaning to him as well.  I know I would not leaving random colored tape on my phone if it came with the phone or had no meaning. To me, the colors would be a great way to represent their relationship if they were seeing each other secretly: low-key enough to not have people ask about it, but still a constant reminder (I imagine it would get a lot of netizen attention if they showed his phone on broadcast with a TYH or Goblin sticker on it...) All this could be nothing of course haha.

Yes I noticed the sticker on his phone and I thought it was quite a strange looking sticker although I could not make out the details! You have sharp eyes! I noticed him using his phone after he took pictures of that glorious sunset and I suspected he was sending them to YIN lol. The stripes detail you mention is interesting because it has meaning for them both yet not obvious enough that everyone would suspect a thing. 

His agency gives him a new phone for his birthday every year. He mentioned it on his vlive. Now that you mention the Korean flag on his phone, it’s exciting! Because in Funding Together which YIN co-hosted, a large part of the program was about promoting the Korean flag to the Koreans. It’s odd to put a sticker of the Korean flag on your phone isn’t it, unless you are super ultra patriotic! I would do it only if someone who is special to me gives me the sticker or if my loved one persuaded/influenced me to do it.

Another thing that struck me is that they both have dark, almost black hair in their recent CFs - La Mer & Gopizza for LDW and Pizza Maru & Daejeon Daelasoo Awesome Bridge for YIN. They also coordinated their hair colour in their dramas in Oct last year. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

Allow me to delulu once again.

In episode 3 of Sea of Hope which aired this week, LDW made fried tofu rice balls (the English subtitles said so) for everyone for breakfast. I believe the Korean name for this is Yubu Chobap. YIN made fried tofu rice balls for all the cast members in Funding Together and also when she had that picnic with Kang Ha Neul. We know YIN can cook very well and I think fried tofu rice balls is her specialty because she made it 3 times in Funding Together and everyone loved it and praised her. Although LDW’s version looks a bit different from YIN’s, I think the key ingredients are the same. Presumably he was not given the same kind of fried tofu to make them on the show (YIN’s version had the rice inside the tofu pouch which was closed up whereas LDW made it like a roll) but I’m just happy he made them in the show. Just like YIN did. 

Another trivial titbit is that Yoon Jongshin who is in Sea of Hope was earlier this year in the Phone Cleansing program with YIN. Su Hyun was also in the last episode of YIN’s Funding Together. Is the K ent world really that small?!

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Yess that fried tofu really reminds me of yin haha.. and i was thinking the same abt korean flag in ldws phone it reminded me of funding together but not sure that the flag means anything related to them 

Anw also in this new video from veilment inna is wearing the color that makes me instantly remember ldws shirt in ep.1 haha.. are they also color coordinated their clothes for shooting..hmm..

And i think suhyun is close to inna as well as 2 years ago inna was a special dj for volume up radio hosted by suhyun and if im not mistaken they're in the same agency (yin and suhyun)

From jang dong yeon, shin dong yup, yoon jong shim, lee suhyun.. yep k ent indeed so small for them :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else watch LDW's vlive just after the Tale of Nine-Tailed ended? Towards the end he addressed why there were no BTS of kiss / bed scenes in the drama. His reasoning was that the production staff wanted to protect the actors, because "we are people first, as well as actors" (paraphrasing here). He said this helps the actress but also something that he wanted as well. I found that gesture really sweet, but the reasoning a little suspect haha... The staff clearly did not do this for TYH, nor it seems, for the drama Jo Bo Ah did before Nine-Tailed, Forest (according to my Youtube search, I didn't dig too deep into all the BTS videos).

Hmm... Why this sudden newfound need to respect actors' privacy, when both of these actors are supposedly single? I understand bed scenes, but why not film BTS for kissing scenes when you are selling a drama that heavily features romance? At worst, it would not do anything for ratings, but at best, it could help a little, so if the actors are indeed single, no harm no foul? Also this could just me being delulu again but I also doubt Jo Bo Ah has the pull to make these non-standard requests as a newer actress... 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Did anyone else watch LDW's vlive just after the Tale of Nine-Tailed ended? Towards the end he addressed why there were no BTS of kiss / bed scenes in the drama. His reasoning was that the production staff wanted to protect the actors, because "we are people first, as well as actors" (paraphrasing here). He said this helps the actress but also something that he wanted as well. I found that gesture really sweet, but the reasoning a little suspect haha... The staff clearly did not do this for TYH, nor it seems, for the drama Jo Bo Ah did before Nine-Tailed, Forest (according to my Youtube search, I didn't dig too deep into all the BTS videos).

Hmm... Why this sudden newfound need to respect actors' privacy, when both of these actors are supposedly single? I understand bed scenes, but why not film BTS for kissing scenes when you are selling a drama that heavily features romance? At worst, it would not do anything for ratings, but at best, it could help a little, so if the actors are indeed single, no harm no foul? Also this could just me being delulu again but I also doubt Jo Bo Ah has the pull to make these non-standard requests as a newer actress... 

I saw that Vlive some months back and it struck me that he was being as always, very considerate to his acting partner, and also because there were some somewhat “steamy” love scenes, I guessed it was to protect everyone’s privacy. (Just to digress, what may appear “steamy” to some viewers looked quite meh to me. The more passion actors try to convey on screen, the more contrived it looks. It is easy to fake passion, just have lots of movement of bodies and mouths - it is not difficult to fake. Slow, deliberate, sensuous kisses on the other hand, requires putting in real feelings and is harder to shoot but that’s just my opinion).

But now that you mention it, I have seen interviews of Chinese drama actors who talked about doing intimate scenes when they are married or have a real life partner. Almost all of them have said it is not easy for one’s real partner to watch them do such scenes, even in the name of acting. Many of them (in fact all) do not watch the love scenes of their real life partners. This applies to whether the actor is a male or female (based on the interviews I saw of Chinese actors and actresses). As I mentioned in my earlier post, neither does Lee Sang Woo, who was Kim Se Won in TYH, watch his real wife’s kiss scenes. I can imagine it’s tough to see it all over social media if fans keep doing memes or video cuts of such scenes. What nobody needs is more bts of such things going around, especially if the actor is not single. It can be quite disrespectful to his/her real life partner even when in a secret relationship. So I agree with you, he’s most likely protecting not just the acting partner but his real life partner, and knowing him, this is what he would totally do for the one he loves.

I was recently rewatching the kakao live talk again and I know a few people talked before about the “In Na saranghe”. To me actually it was highly significant. To me it was solid proof that they were already together at that time. If they were not together, it would be very uncomfortable for her. If they were still in the beginning stages of a relationship or uncertain about each other, it would be premature to say it, and on national television to boot. It would be almost tantamount to how her ex declared his feelings for her on stage years ago, which had put her in a spot. LDW has too much consideration for her to put her in that kind of situation (not to mention bring back old memories for her). And we can see that she was not taken aback when he said it, she merely looked a bit guilty and uncomfortable. Not because she did not like it or did not reciprocate the feelings, but because she was afraid they would be found out haha. Even if we don’t see it from her point of view, let’s see it from his point of view. Would he say that if he didn’t mean it? I don’t think he is the type of lead another person on, or say insincere things. He is a very honest, straightforward person in real life, and he weighs what he says before he says it. He is a deliberate person as someone has mentioned before. He actually had more to lose when he said it on live TV, as he has legions of female fans. To me it was a brave declaration of love and he could not make things any clearer – he loves her and was not afraid to say it. I was surprised that more people did not see it for what it was. Or perhaps his fans did but did not want to comment so as not to draw attention to it.

So yeah, we had some reel and real dating going on right under our noses back in the day lol. And I think it was a smart move – to have a legitimate reason to see each other every day, to date secretly “while at work” in all senses of the word. He appeared very happy in the public dating scenes such as at the market, at the park or at Subway cos these are things they cannot do openly in real life, but when it is under the guise of acting, why not have all the fun you possibly can? During the ending scene in Goblin when he was at the café with the actress, he said in the bts, “what do people do at a café? I have never had a date at a café”. And I remember feeling sad for him because he could not do the normal things that many of us take for granted. So yeah, they really had their fun back in TYH days, at the expense of us viewers! But I don’t mind in the least.

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

We really miss Pichi Couple.

Yoo In-na & Lee Dong Wook 

spacer.png

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In-na taking selfie in one of the scenes of Touch Your Heart

spacer.png

very sweet couple Oh Jin Shim and Kwon Jung Rok buying strawberries in Touch Your Heart kdrama 

spacer.png

Sunny/Kim Sun and Wang Yeo the Grim Reaper poses for Goblin poster 

I like Pichi Couple to make a korean movie together or a magazine cover together for them.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Maybe I'm totally crazy but, are those representative numbers what I think they are?? :ph34r::ph34r:

"Shall we start our August home stay with Pizza Maru?
It's too hot to go outside... 
Let's order a pizza floor at home coolly!
Have you all heard of Pizza Maru's representative number, hoxy..?
Model Inna told me (whisper)

A number for a delicious stay at home!
1800 -1082~ Memo Completed!
@Hello, it's Pizza Maru?! One of Inna's favorite pizzas...."

from @pizzamaru_official     IG

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, louie_999 said:

Can you explain further? 

OK, 1)  I notice that both pizza CF are similar (point the finger same way)  could it be casual? hmmm I don't think so. 

2)  Numbers YooInNa  "Model Inna told me (whisper)"  are  

18OO  and 1O82, right?

1O82  =   1982  Innas Year of birthday, she is from 82'   right? and we know LDW is from 81' , right?  so....

18OO  = backwards 81' =  18   so Ldw backwards year= 18 91  = backward 1981 LDW year of birthday

1981 ldw

1982 yin          And all these casual??   I don't think so, hahaha.:)  and maybe I am really crazy...:)  :blink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 8/2/2021 at 4:39 AM, Almondcroissant said:

I saw that Vlive some months back and it struck me that he was being as always, very considerate to his acting partner, and also because there were some somewhat “steamy” love scenes, I guessed it was to protect everyone’s privacy. (Just to digress, what may appear “steamy” to some viewers looked quite meh to me. The more passion actors try to convey on screen, the more contrived it looks. It is easy to fake passion, just have lots of movement of bodies and mouths - it is not difficult to fake. Slow, deliberate, sensuous kisses on the other hand, requires putting in real feelings and is harder to shoot but that’s just my opinion).

But now that you mention it, I have seen interviews of Chinese drama actors who talked about doing intimate scenes when they are married or have a real life partner. Almost all of them have said it is not easy for one’s real partner to watch them do such scenes, even in the name of acting. Many of them (in fact all) do not watch the love scenes of their real life partners. This applies to whether the actor is a male or female (based on the interviews I saw of Chinese actors and actresses). As I mentioned in my earlier post, neither does Lee Sang Woo, who was Kim Se Won in TYH, watch his real wife’s kiss scenes. I can imagine it’s tough to see it all over social media if fans keep doing memes or video cuts of such scenes. What nobody needs is more bts of such things going around, especially if the actor is not single. It can be quite disrespectful to his/her real life partner even when in a secret relationship. So I agree with you, he’s most likely protecting not just the acting partner but his real life partner, and knowing him, this is what he would totally do for the one he loves.

I was recently rewatching the kakao live talk again and I know a few people talked before about the “In Na saranghe”. To me actually it was highly significant. To me it was solid proof that they were already together at that time. If they were not together, it would be very uncomfortable for her. If they were still in the beginning stages of a relationship or uncertain about each other, it would be premature to say it, and on national television to boot. It would be almost tantamount to how her ex declared his feelings for her on stage years ago, which had put her in a spot. LDW has too much consideration for her to put her in that kind of situation (not to mention bring back old memories for her). And we can see that she was not taken aback when he said it, she merely looked a bit guilty and uncomfortable. Not because she did not like it or did not reciprocate the feelings, but because she was afraid they would be found out haha. Even if we don’t see it from her point of view, let’s see it from his point of view. Would he say that if he didn’t mean it? I don’t think he is the type of lead another person on, or say insincere things. He is a very honest, straightforward person in real life, and he weighs what he says before he says it. He is a deliberate person as someone has mentioned before. He actually had more to lose when he said it on live TV, as he has legions of female fans. To me it was a brave declaration of love and he could not make things any clearer – he loves her and was not afraid to say it. I was surprised that more people did not see it for what it was. Or perhaps his fans did but did not want to comment so as not to draw attention to it.

So yeah, we had some reel and real dating going on right under our noses back in the day lol. And I think it was a smart move – to have a legitimate reason to see each other every day, to date secretly “while at work” in all senses of the word. He appeared very happy in the public dating scenes such as at the market, at the park or at Subway cos these are things they cannot do openly in real life, but when it is under the guise of acting, why not have all the fun you possibly can? During the ending scene in Goblin when he was at the café with the actress, he said in the bts, “what do people do at a café? I have never had a date at a café”. And I remember feeling sad for him because he could not do the normal things that many of us take for granted. So yeah, they really had their fun back in TYH days, at the expense of us viewers! But I don’t mind in the least.

I agree with you! I tend to follow Hollywood celebrities more closely, and actor couples being jealous of SOs filming romantic scenes is not something I hear about much there. So initially I didn't really read into this. But a few things actually tripped up my radar on this, 1) the Seo Ye Ji scandal, and 2) this article I randomly stumbled upon which discussed real K-actor couples. The article cited Lee Sang Woo, just like you mentioned. The article also noted Lee Sun Kyun's romantic scene in Parasite, and this was even more notable to me. Here was a veteran actor who has been married for more than a decade - and he STILL has to be very careful about this with his wife... So with a relatively new relationship in which everything is very hush-hush, I would think the actors have to be even more thoughtful not to harm the other's feelings as there is not the natural support of seeing each other every day at home, etc... 

Also, yes! How funny regarding “In Na saranghe”. I think I remember him grinning a few moments after, which I found hilarious. Nobody else said anything so he was grinning to himself about something... Hmmmmm

• Like 7
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

I agree with you! I tend to follow Hollywood celebrities more closely, and actor couples being jealous of SOs filming romantic scenes is not something I hear about much there. So initially I didn't really read into this. But a few things actually tripped up my radar on this, 1) the Seo Ye Ji scandal, and 2) this article I randomly stumbled upon which discussed real K-actor couples. The article cited Lee Sang Woo, just like you mentioned. The article also noted Lee Sun Kyun's romantic scene in Parasite, and this was even more notable to me. Here was a veteran actor who has been married for more than a decade - and he STILL has to be very careful about this with his wife... So with a relatively new relationship in which everything is very hush-hush, I would think the actors have to be even more thoughtful not to harm the other's feelings as there is not the natural support of seeing each other every day at home, etc... 

Also, yes! How funny regarding “In Na saranghe”. I think I remember him grinning a few moments after, which I found hilarious. Nobody else said anything so he was grinning to himself about something... Hmmmmm

Thank you for sharing, I agree with you too, it's nice to see likeminded people here! We may be on the right track since we are thinking alike haha. Yes he grinned happily after "saranghe", he is mischievous in that way. And YIN was so delighted after he put the stuffed toy on her back, like a satisfied GF; she is the type who really loves being cherished and pampered by her BF. These 2 really had some unguarded moments back then haha. 

And since we are spazzing and there is no penalty for going overboard, let me share a little more about my own recent delusions.

I think couple clothing is a thing for them. We spotted a few already but I realised something else. In episode 10 of Funding Together where they went to the apple orchard, YIN wore a blue and red checkered shirt and brown overalls and that was when she cooked that amazing meal for the whole group and they were so in awe of her cooking skills. 4 months later, when LDW filmed the segment where he cooked temple cuisine with the monk in Because I Want to Talk, he too wore a blue and red checkered shirt with a brown apron that looked like overalls. I couldn’t help but find the similarity a little too much lol. In the first episode of Sea of Hope he wore a purple t-shirt and around that time, YIN’s ads were also released and she wore purple blouses in a couple of them. That shade of purple (more like a lilac/lavender) that they both wore was quite similar. I read somewhere that purple is not his favorite colour.

And going back to the Korean flag on the back of his mobile phone, I realised that in YIN’s recent movie New Year Blues, she wore a sports jacket with the Korean flag on it because she was the physiotherapist for the national handicapped snowboarding champion. Talking about the handicapped snowboarder, in the opening of the show, he was shown snowboarding at the world snowboarding championships for athletes with disabilities. In LDW’s vlive in February this year, he recommended fans watch a show called Rising Phoenix which talks about Paralympians (athletes with disabilities) in the Paralympic Games. As New Year Blues was released just a few days after his vlive (also in February), I kind of wondered if YIN had told him about the movie, the characters and storylines, including that of the handicapped snowboarder. Or maybe he was subtly plugging New Year Blues for her!

Going back to the vlive in February this year, you recall he had to re-enact a number of memes including one from TYH which I mentioned in my earlier post. At the end of the vlive, he was asked which was his favorite and he chose the one from TYH which surprised me. Because out of the 6-7 memes that he did, I think he laughed the most over the scene from Fugitive of Joseon as he found it the most amusing. So he could have chosen this as his favorite. Or he could also have chosen the scene from TOTNT since he ought to still be promoting the show at that time. The TYH meme was the first one that he re-enacted out of the whole lot and he said he was shocked when he was asked to do it. I don’t know what he meant by shocked but it did make me go “huh”, as much as choosing the TYH one as his favorite also made me go “huh”, really? He was likely sending us hints lol.

In the latest episode 6 of Sea of Hope which was released this week, they showed a lot of LDW and KGE moments. I think they are a really close brother-sister pair and they are not afraid to show their closeness or affection (unlike another pair that we know of in a certain kakao live talk lol). Jo Seho has said before that both LDW and Gong Yoo adore KGE and treat her like a little sister. LDW hugged KGE and there was a fan cam moment (not part of the show) where KGE went up really close to him and made a face at him, like a spoilt little sister. Remember LDW said before that when he has a GF he does not meet up with platonic female friends so as not to create misunderstandings? He is always mindful not to put himself in situations that make his GF suspicious or uncomfortable; he has said this before in interviews and in Because I Want to Talk. This made me suspicious why he was not afraid to openly show affection to KGE and similarly KGE was not afraid to be affectionate to him either. This is ONLY POSSIBLE IF KGE knows his real GF very well and both girls are very good friends with each other, to the extent that everyone involved knows that no misunderstandings will occur and there is much trust amongst them all. So it is clear who this elusive GF is right? All these may be my own delusions but I so enjoy connecting things and I appreciate everyone's patience in reading this. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

So while we are all on this delulu trail . . .one thing that has always struck me as weird was I watched a YouTube vid with KGE (I'm not familiar with all the Korean shows, but I think it was Happy Together) and she was telling a story about going out with her friends and GY and LDW were out with Jo Seho and wanted her to join them, since she had never met JS (kind of like a set up)--but she wasn't interested and blew them off. But in Cafe Amor, there was an episode where Jo Seho and Yoo Jae-suk are walking through a neighborhood and come across the mailbox and Jo Seho leaves a note. He mentions that he and Yoo Inna are good friends. I watched another clip from another show and again he mentioned that he and YIN were very close friends. I've read through both their bios and works and I don't see where the two ever worked together (except that YIN and IU were on Episode 297 of Happy Together), so how did they get to be such "close friends"?

But if you figure JoSeHo knows YIN because of the Goblin cast get togethers, then why wouldn't KGE also have met him? Because when JoSeHo was meeting up with her it was only with LDW . . . (that's my theory).

JoSeHo has also mentioned that LDW is VERY closed-mouthed about his personal relationships and that if JoSeHo ever let out any personal information, he knows that LDW would cut off their friendship (that's how serious LDW is about keeping his private life private).

Other things that I have noted by watching and re-watching things--in the BTS of TYH, I think it's episode 4 (when they were in the restaurant with the former Idol Trainee girl) and the director tells LDW that after he gets the phone call, he can leave for the night; then YIN says something like "no, I won't allow that" and has a cute smile on her face (because he needs to wait for her so that they can leave together?). Another BTS moment is at the work dinner party where LDW says he's not going, but shows up first -- I think the CEO says something about "if you two do this, you're dating" and everyone erupts in laughter (because they know it was true). NOT in a BTS but in the actual footage -- I can't remember if it was the fourth or fifth time I watched TYH all the way through--but in Episode 16, when they are walking through the park, who else noticed that they are actually holding hands inside of LDW's jacket? I don't think that was for the benefit of the viewers or at the direction of the director, I think that was them being "secret" like BinJin holding hands under the table in the beer/chicken scene in the North Korean Bar. At least, that is why I have convinced myself is the case!

I have noticed, too, that their outfits in TYH constantly match (in color) or complement each other. Director's choice or actors' choice? The fact that she wore "peach" (when her character says that pink is her favorite color) at the end at the agency party--so many references to their PiChi couple status (a name that they both like).

To me, so many little, subtle hints that they are dating in real life. So let's not let this ship sink, my friends!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@dramachaserxoxo thank you for your insight,i previously didnt think that way before and especially jba and ldw shippers use their reluctant to show their intimate bts as proof of their togetherness, but now i feel that your theory is making more sense (and because im bias too haha)

@Almondcroissant nice observation about korean flag, yes youre right she wore that in nyb..and also about paralympic athlete, why he's recommending that kind of movie, and why is he watching that? Maybe because they were watching it  together as part of yins research when shooting nyb :tounge_wink:

And the fact also ldw is going to have movie similar to nyb.. Hmm..

@AkiChan good observation from tyh bts i think im going to watch the bts again for the i dont know how many times haha.. but little correction about jo se ho, yin and jsh were in the same my love from the star production.. and someone mention this before that jsh was close to yin and iu before goblin, because during one of her volume up radio session she mention to iu that jsh said he will come to the show but eventually hes not..

But yeah we can't ignore that yin and ldw are in the same circle of friends

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Thank you for sharing, I agree with you too, it's nice to see likeminded people here! We may be on the right track since we are thinking alike haha. Yes he grinned happily after "saranghe", he is mischievous in that way. And YIN was so delighted after he put the stuffed toy on her back, like a satisfied GF; she is the type who really loves being cherished and pampered by her BF. These 2 really had some unguarded moments back then haha. 

And since we are spazzing and there is no penalty for going overboard, let me share a little more about my own recent delusions.

I think couple clothing is a thing for them. We spotted a few already but I realised something else. In episode 10 of Funding Together where they went to the apple orchard, YIN wore a blue and red checkered shirt and brown overalls and that was when she cooked that amazing meal for the whole group and they were so in awe of her cooking skills. 4 months later, when LDW filmed the segment where he cooked temple cuisine with the monk in Because I Want to Talk, he too wore a blue and red checkered shirt with a brown apron that looked like overalls. I couldn’t help but find the similarity a little too much lol. In the first episode of Sea of Hope he wore a purple t-shirt and around that time, YIN’s ads were also released and she wore purple blouses in a couple of them. That shade of purple (more like a lilac/lavender) that they both wore was quite similar. I read somewhere that purple is not his favorite colour.

And going back to the Korean flag on the back of his mobile phone, I realised that in YIN’s recent movie New Year Blues, she wore a sports jacket with the Korean flag on it because she was the physiotherapist for the national handicapped snowboarding champion. Talking about the handicapped snowboarder, in the opening of the show, he was shown snowboarding at the world snowboarding championships for athletes with disabilities. In LDW’s vlive in February this year, he recommended fans watch a show called Rising Phoenix which talks about Paralympians (athletes with disabilities) in the Paralympic Games. As New Year Blues was released just a few days after his vlive (also in February), I kind of wondered if YIN had told him about the movie, the characters and storylines, including that of the handicapped snowboarder. Or maybe he was subtly plugging New Year Blues for her!

Going back to the vlive in February this year, you recall he had to re-enact a number of memes including one from TYH which I mentioned in my earlier post. At the end of the vlive, he was asked which was his favorite and he chose the one from TYH which surprised me. Because out of the 6-7 memes that he did, I think he laughed the most over the scene from Fugitive of Joseon as he found it the most amusing. So he could have chosen this as his favorite. Or he could also have chosen the scene from TOTNT since he ought to still be promoting the show at that time. The TYH meme was the first one that he re-enacted out of the whole lot and he said he was shocked when he was asked to do it. I don’t know what he meant by shocked but it did make me go “huh”, as much as choosing the TYH one as his favorite also made me go “huh”, really? He was likely sending us hints lol.

In the latest episode 6 of Sea of Hope which was released this week, they showed a lot of LDW and KGE moments. I think they are a really close brother-sister pair and they are not afraid to show their closeness or affection (unlike another pair that we know of in a certain kakao live talk lol). Jo Seho has said before that both LDW and Gong Yoo adore KGE and treat her like a little sister. LDW hugged KGE and there was a fan cam moment (not part of the show) where KGE went up really close to him and made a face at him, like a spoilt little sister. Remember LDW said before that when he has a GF he does not meet up with platonic female friends so as not to create misunderstandings? He is always mindful not to put himself in situations that make his GF suspicious or uncomfortable; he has said this before in interviews and in Because I Want to Talk. This made me suspicious why he was not afraid to openly show affection to KGE and similarly KGE was not afraid to be affectionate to him either. This is ONLY POSSIBLE IF KGE knows his real GF very well and both girls are very good friends with each other, to the extent that everyone involved knows that no misunderstandings will occur and there is much trust amongst them all. So it is clear who this elusive GF is right? All these may be my own delusions but I so enjoy connecting things and I appreciate everyone's patience in reading this. 

Dear, we appreciate reading these kind of delusions hahaha!

By the way, could you share some screenshots/links for the things you pointed out here? Especially the couple outfits. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Actually i also have this thought i dont know if im just overthinking it or delulu too much.. but in the same February vlive he said that he wish he could be more taller about 187cm high and i was thinking why, he's tall already and why precise 187cm and apparently its the same height as yins ex.. and he mentioned in his talkshow and recent magazine interview that he wants to be front man of rock band, well yin ex was on a rock band and now he's currently active again as member of band called sgo.. and before, ldw was doing live story of him exercising and we can see him taking picture of cherry blossom.. a few days before yin ex also post pic in his ig with poem or song lyric in his caption.. 

I know this may be just random coincidence but i cant help to think that he may be teasing her or jealous to her ex haha i dont know .. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Touch Your Heart starring Yoo In-na and Lee Dong Wook is now available in Netflix Latino Americano and Netflix Brasil. 

Our couple ended the series in love and open about it to all. 

This drama will teach you about life. Each of the characters in this drama  has their own battles to fight. Some are easy while some are impossible to overcome. But what made them get through this battles are the people beside and behind them.

There is no love triangle in Touch Your Heart and the drama is kinda cute. 

spacer.png

• Like 5

Hello chingus,

New follower here. Absolutely love LDW and YIN in Goblin and TYH. Even my daughter (who is ultra-picky about FLs :sweatingbullets:) only sees these two as is and that "no one else is allowed to be his partner" (reel and real). B):wub: 

I hope they do another drama or even a movie soon. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1