[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

LeeDongWook&YooInNa Happy Children Day for the child you both and all of us have in our heart! Love,love,love. Take care of each other! :):wub::wub:

:7555_attack:                                                       :letsgo:

Puede ser una imagen de 2 personas

Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona y texto

Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona

• Like 3

IF his partner was YOOINNA.. it would be wonderful  heheheh...:blush: :tounge_wink:

kdm • In 2017, Lee Dong Wook said he wanted to play a detective like his character in the last eps of Goblin.

The year 2021 comes true, the next drama he will be a detective with various personalities, the title is "Bad and Crazy"

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

heyy for those who still cant move on from TYH, i found this quiz, try this its very entertaining

Thank you for this really nice quiz! If it was made in 2019 I would have perfected it!

E1bPgKOVIAA10Ud?format=png&name=900x900

I got confused with Atty. Choi's given name (but it was so close) and with how long Yeo Reum and Se Won were together (I was thinking 7 or 8 yrs) and lastly, the episode of the first kiss!

1 hour ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

what award was it?

MAMA Awards 2014, I believe. :) Somewhere early in this thread, someone elaborated all the instances our pichi couple appeared together.

Edit: Found it!

On 2/25/2021 at 7:44 PM, RollyPenny said:

Here are their 'serendipity' moments (or whatever you may call it) what I know and remember:

- 2006 arang movie where yin was an extra

- 2014 tommy hilfiger store opening, they're wearing the same outfit

- 2014 mama as mc together

- 2015 yin as voice, and picture cameo in bubblegum

- 2016 ldw was special dj at volume up (but after yin resigned)

- 2016 the infamous goblin :kiss_wink:

- 2016 goblin special

- 2016 liivmate cf

- 2019 unforgettable touch your heart :heart:

- 2019 magazine appearance wearing the same white blue stripe

- 2020 both start the year as mc with each other ex co host

- 2020 same slot/head to head drama

@Sukma Anggrainiyou can check this post by @RollyPenny^_^

Edited by louie_999
additional info
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

thank you.. for the explanation. I just watch Touch Your Heart and found out that their chemistry is so huge. And come see the BTS in youtube, and i'm more trust my own gut that they have something romantic.

Actually, I'm Binjin shipper, I'm so tremendous happy when finally the boat is sailing, now I will focus on this couple. hahaha :wub: hope they can sailing too..

Aniway, finally see Arang movie when  Yoon In Na appeared on the scene. And see their cf, but 2019 and 2020 that Rolly Penny write, I dont get it,Can you give the picture?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

thank you.. for the explanation. I just watch Touch Your Heart and found out that their chemistry is so huge. And come see the BTS in youtube, and i'm more trust my own gut that they have something romantic.

Actually, I'm Binjin shipper, I'm so tremendous happy when finally the boat is sailing, now I will focus on this couple. hahaha 

hope they can sailing too..

Aniway, finally see Arang movie when  Yoon In Na appeared on the scene. And see their cf, but 2019 and 2020 that Rolly Penny write, I dont get it,Can you give the picture?

welcome to the club! hope your gut feeling for our pichi is true :)

the pic from them wearing stripes you can see in link below or around page 184/5 ish

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/432094-official-♥lee-dong-wook♥-yoo-in-na-♥-pichi-coupleointment-couple/?do=findComment&comment=221495

- In early 2020 ldw have his own talkshow 'because i want to talk'. He said before that having his own talkshow is his dream and he wants to bring shin dong yup to his talkshow because he worked with him before in strong heart. But at the end he worked with jang do yeon as his co mc instead. Jdy itself worked with yin in funding together year before. Around the same time yin also have show '7.7 billion and she mc with shin dong yup! So at thaat time theyre like swapping co partner :))

- and in oct '20 they also have drama airing at the same time slot. Ldw with tale of the nine tailed and yin with spy who loved me. Also many more coincidence that we suspect after that eg. Watch from the same brand, wearing the same ring in 3 fingers, Matching hair color, stickers, shoe etc

Oh and i just found this

Dunno when theyre actually wear this i think around 2014

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO7eWfwtsNL/?igshid=vkkpgaxalz26

On 5/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, louie_999 said:

Thank you for this really nice quiz! If it was made in 2019 I would have perfected it!

I got confused with Atty. Choi's given name (but it was so close) and with how long Yeo Reum and Se Won were together (I was thinking 7 or 8 yrs) and lastly, the episode of the first kiss!

I got the same result and stumbled at the same questions! haha 

Anyw just realized from this quiz that oys agency is Yeon entertainment :lol:

• Like 3

On 5/19/2021 at 9:25 PM, Sukma Anggraini said:

Wondering why their name was Pichi couple? Can somebody tell me?

Pichi for PIzza CHIcken because in goblin ldw wearing fedora hat like pizza logo and yin's role was a chicken restaurant owner

And now shes endorsing pizza  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Pichi for PIzza CHIcken because in goblin ldw wearing fedora hat like pizza logo and yin's role was a chicken restaurant owner

And now shes endorsing pizza  :lol:

Let's wait for Wookie to endorse chicken!

Funny thing, one of my favorite scenes from TYH was when Oh Jin Shim was introduced to Kim Se Won and they both sang the Moracana Chicken song! So after Goblin, Oh Yun Seo became a chicken restaurant endorser. haha!:loolz:

And since no one ever uploaded that clip from TYH, imma clip it and upload it and share it with you!

haha! I always find that scene funny!

edit: here's the clip: 

If you want the Morocana Chicken song only, you can check this one: 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1