[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, louie_999 said:

I wanted to share with you a dream I had the other night when I was asleep. 

Our Pichi couple was having a photoshoot together with some other artists in a traditional Korean home somewhere in the mountains (similar to the atmosphere of Baguio in the Philippines). During the break, they let some "fans" (not sure, but I'm part of them) interact with the artists. I happen to talk with YIN (because LDW was somewhere else in the house), and I was surprised because YIN knew how to speak Filipino a little bit. If I remember my dream correctly, we were talking about how she was, what her plans are, and maybe in some part I asked her about LDW. (But I forgot what happened in that part.)

After a while, LDW approached us and talked to us and their photoshoot resumed and I went to watch LDW pose in different areas of the house. 

It was a nice dream, and they are working along so well.

I sincerely wish that in real life, they're having a nice quiet time together now. :)

Really? That was a lovely dream. And it happened here in the Philippines, where I also live. Hopefully, they will have a magazine cover soon, or even as hosts or guests on a Korean Variety Show. Still hoping. Let's find some more clues, Pichi fans; I'm not sure you got everything, but there could be a few more.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

If Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook will do again a drama, I wanted it to be a period or historical drama and I want also actor Lim Ju Hwan will also be in the drama too. 

Regarding the magazine cover for Pichi Couple, let us message some korean magazines so that they will get them in their magazine cover. 

Is it possible to have a Touch Your Heart Season 2 and this time Attorney Kwon Jung Rok and actress Oh Yoon Seo will be married in the story.... ?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I loved "Touch Your Heart".  This is not a ordinary drama, but a special one.

In my opinion TYH is not a heavy, intellectual romcom, nor of those typical love dramas or lacking in quality. 

On the contrary, it is full of subtleties on a fine line between what is really well done and what is nonsense. Many fail to appreciate this, nor discover it in the powerful performance of good actors, especially Yoo In Na, who, as in Goblin, builds her character, and a unique tone with Ldw, that goes between the funny and the serious, the prejudices and the small personal worlds, the simple things but difficult to change, everything we can learn to be a little happier, roles that move between innocence and shame, responsibility and guilt.
Doing that work kindly, deep and fun so we enjoy it, it's not an easy thing for the actors.

In the acting world is said that the hardest thing is to make the audience laugh.

I agree. This enjoyable romcom is unfairly undervalued, it's an excellent well-acted romcom full of sincerity and sensitivity. 
I have seen it many times too and it touch my heart every time. :rolleyes::wub::) 

PS: In others countries TYH had very good rating, much better than in Korea. :blush:       

:foryou:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

could it be clue from wookie,hmm:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMqrf1IpOse/?igshid=10q0bzwjoqw9p

Thank you amazingyooina @pichicouple for pointing this out

I was going to come here just to say that, but you came before me, hahaha. Is this a coincidence or not? I was hoping for a resounding NO. Aaaaa I believe they are really in love with each other. So many things that they both like. Btw I forgot what ep is it can someone tell me?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3

Now, I'm rewatching Touch Your Heart because Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook keep me smiling. It's a very light romance comedy drama series that will make your mood happy each time I wants to replay or rewatch it. In Goblin, Pichi Couple also made me smiles but they also made me cried in the scenes of Sunny and the Grim Reaper too. 

BTW , Touch Your Heart kdrama is also available on iQIYI app. or online iQ.com 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Wow wow wow! this makes me want to re-watch goblin again hehe. when did LDW do that interview? was it recent?

Yes it was recent interview. 

My delulu said, they will announce after snowdrop drama.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hello, @LmanglaI already finished posting the photoshop of Pichi Couple there to the event you had posted here! 

I hope other Pichi fans will also participate in the event too. Please go to that thread to view what I had posted. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Rogue85 said:

Hello, @LmanglaI already finished posting the photoshop of Pichi Couple there to the event you had posted here! 

I hope other Pichi fans will also participate in the event too. Please go to that thread to view what I had posted. 

just saw! awesome. :yay: hope you had fun creating. am not great with photoshop but I know lots of folks love to play with photo filters and collages to pass their time. hope more join the event and have fun fiddling. :)

• Love 1

Pichi Couple 

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na  - they are the King and Queen of our Hearts 

Yes, we, Pichi Couple fans wanted them to be together in real life. They are perfect for each other - In Na and Wookie. 

spacer.png

( this pic was only a fanart and the photo was from Touch Your Heart drama ) 

Let's watch them again in the romance comedy drama series " Touch Your Heart " aired February 2019. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 3/21/2021 at 10:44 PM, RollyPenny said:

could it be clue from wookie,hmm:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMqrf1IpOse/?igshid=10q0bzwjoqw9p

Thank you amazingyooina @pichicouple for pointing this out

One of ldw’s fan make poll which ldw character that fans like most between leon and grin reaper. Mostly chose Leon tont, about 63%. I dont care about the poll. 
from this interview, I know ldw favourite character is Grim reaper, wang yeo. He still cherish goblin drama after several years. 

i remember hyun bin interview last year. He still mentioned ye jin name even after drama finished year ago. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, Me Linda said:

One of ldw’s fan make poll which ldw character that fans like most between leon and grin reaper. Mostly chose Leon tont, about 63%. I dont care about the poll. 
from this interview, I know ldw favourite character is Grim reaper, wang yeo. He still cherish goblin drama after several years. 

i remember hyun bin interview last year. He still mentioned ye jin name even after drama finished year ago. 

Where is that poll??? I will vote for Grim Reaper hahaha!

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

I made a Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na fanart.

I really like their natural onscreen chemistry on camera, off- camera and even on their photos together because they have that magical or extraordinary thing that made them very special in our heart from playing the role of Sunny and the Grim Reaper in Goblin to their role as Attorney Kwon Jung Rok and Ms. Oh Yoon Seo in Touch Your Heart. Actually for me, they are the Best K-Drama Couple and hoping they will do a korean movie next time together again and this time an action romance comedy drama movie. 

spacer.png

Lee Dong Wook & Yoo In Na 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/25/2021 at 1:50 PM, Me Linda said:

It was posted by Ldw's fan account, and I believe Lee Yeon is the most famous among Dong-wook fans. Since he was the main character of the drama and it was just recently released, many people are still in love with him. Before (not ldw's fan account), I saw someone share a photo of Lee Yeon and Grim Reaper. Most people choose both, and many people choose grim reaper. I believe that many people still prefer grim reaper or maybe both. To be honest, I prefer grim reaper he deserves more love and appreciation. I choose Grim-reaper not because of the pichi couple, but because of the drama (goblin) and the plot, which is why I ship them. I'm sorry to say this, No hate.

• Like 4

Dongwook fans in twitter doesn't like the rumour about dongwook getting married...they talking about the knetz speculation of dongwook getting married..,they think it's a career suicide...lol his old enough to do what he thinks the best for him he has tons of money already and he's been in the industry for a long time staying single for the fans and his career...if it's true, well goodluck and be happy...

I wish YooInna happiness also...

• Like 1
  • Love 1