[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

YIN&LDW,YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND LOVED COUPLE :7555_attack:

Photo Edited by Lunita

Puede ser un primer plano de 1 persona y texto que dice "LUNITA"

OK guys, about our couple, there are some hints now  within the last time that maked me believe again pichi could have a relationship and maybe could get married this year... hope:wub:

1) They both have changed a lot at the same times madure adults and they show it as much as possible + talking free about their age, 40'.

2) They both now talks about a new p. of view of what "happiness" can be and they agree that this just fx. is a gathering with friends eating delicious in a sunshine day(yin)., or just having an ordinary day without any accident/incident once a week (ldw).

NOW they agree, happiness can be just small simple things you enjoy any day. + Be jealous doesn't make sense (yin)

3) The cofee truck that I almost sure LDW sent to YIN with the special words: Your Love - My LoveAhreumdaun Yooinna Beautiful Yooinna- (?)  or 

as some people say = -The more you know, the more obstacles appear- (?)

4) LDW used to say until not long ago he couldn't stop working, he got bored etc.. Now he decided to stop for a while without problems, he understood...(YIN?) not everything is money and "he can also be happy with small simple things" like YIN. Be famous or n° 1 not always make you happy or satisfied...

5) It seems they use the same words, "that was in the past, now I think different" , joking " I'm pretty since my birth" ,

"all my talent is my pretty face", "I like stay home",

"I am ordering, cleaning and organizing my house"

And LDW who had the interview days after YIN used exactly the same words, "he hope soon to see the light at the end of the tunnel" 

6) The last: "The most important is love", and in a Relationship: "the most important for me is "sincerity" (yin). Not only the good conversation, the same sence of humor etc....(Ldw)

Well, maybe I'm wrong, Idk, tell me if so, and sorry for my bad english. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

i think i saw that clip in IU's ig or something but I didn't notice if IN Na is wearing boyfriend-kinda- outfit. Well, i am not complaining if she was and never will I disagree if its Lee Dong wook's shirt. hahah. gosh i miss them. and for the nth time, i watched Touch Your HEart just to mellow down my longing for these two. Keep safe everyone

Edited by ellecar soled seyer
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Can you share the pic or video?

Screenshot-20210311-022439-1-1.jpg

The Video :

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Q0oijJW8-/?igshid=1uoglff3yfkv6

14 hours ago, Lunita said:

YIN&LDW,YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND LOVED COUPLE 

Photo Edited by Lunita

OK guys, about our couple, there are some hints now  within the last time that maked me believe again pichi could have a relationship and maybe could get married this year... hope:wub:

1) They both have changed a lot at the same times madure adults and they show it as much as possible + talking free about their age, 40'.

2) They both now talks about a new p. of view of what "happiness" can be and they agree that this just fx. is a gathering with friends eating delicious in a sunshine day(yin)., or just having an ordinary day without any accident/incident once a week (ldw).

NOW they agree, happiness can be just small simple things you enjoy any day. + Be jealous doesn't make sense (yin)

3) The cofee truck that I almost sure LDW sent to YIN with the special words: Your Love - My LoveAhreumdaun Yooinna Hermosa Yooinna- (?)  or 

as some people say = -The more you know, the more obstacles appear- (?)

4) LDW used to say until not long ago he couldn't stop working, he got bored etc.. Now he decided to stop for a while without problems, he understood...(YIN?) not everything is money and "he can also be happy with small simple things" like YIN. Be famous or n° 1 not always make you happy or satisfied...

5) It seems they use the same words, "that was in the past, now I think different" , joking " I'm pretty since my birth" ,

"all my talent is my pretty face", "I like stay home",

"I am ordering, cleaning and organizing my house"

And LDW who had the interview days after YIN used exactly the same words, "he hope soon to see the light at the end of the tunnel" 

6) The last: "The most important is love", and in a Relationship: "the most important is "sincerity" (yin). Not only the good conversation, the same sence of humor etc.

Well, maybe I'm wrong, Idk, tell me if so, and sorry for my bad english. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::)

Yeah, let us keep fighting. If my age was already 25 yrs old, and they still haven't saying their relationship I'm the one who will confirm about it LOL LOL LOL why i'm just a teenager today I badly want to see them so bad jkkzkskakzj

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs or images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Guys, if you like to re-watch the MAMA 2014 Awards where Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook were the MC's or the hosts for giving the awards, Here is the link in Youtube. I had fun and very happy watching it. I don't know if it was their first time that they met each other. Looks like they are the stars of the night. I think at that time, Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook were both 32 years old but then, I would say that their seems like they didn't changed. They have this what we called ageless beauty and charms. 

And I agree that YIN and LDW have passion in what they are doing. They loved their works so they put 100% to it and wants the best in all. They are very good MC or hosts. 

I want them to host or MC of a variety show together, I think that would be a  great idea. 

I also think that we also had to make an OFFICIAL youtube channel for our pichi couple that we can post videos, photos and others about YIN and LDW.  What's your comments about that? 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Don't forget to support and show interest in the 2021 korean movie of Yoo In Na titled "  New Year Blues " and it will be available on iQIYI on March 19, 2021 at 4PM. I already downloaded the app. because I also watch Yoo In Na 's 2020 kdrama in iQIYI app. " The Spies Who Loved Me ". 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I agree that Touch Your Heart kdrama starring Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook is a highly recommended romance comedy drama series to watch. It was their second time they work together as a the main lead in a series and they are really perfect for the role of an attorney who is very professional and smart in his work while the actress turned into a secretary of an attorney is a role that was perfect for Yoo In Na. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Me Linda said:

Ldw’ fans missing him badly. He’s so quiet. What he doing during this time? 

He said that he is enjoying sleeping in and relaxing.

I feel that he is taking care of personal issues because he hasn't taken a break in over 3 years. 

He may also be working on new things to do. He said that he didn't want to do fantasy dramas anymore and may look into more serious roles.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Luny Delva said:

He said that he is enjoying sleeping in and relaxing.

I feel that he is taking care of personal issues because he hasn't taken a break in over 3 years. 

He may also be working on new things to do. He said that he didn't want to do fantasy dramas anymore and may look into more serious roles.

So glad that he's finally taking a break after 3 years working nonstop :cries: 

Well in my delulu mind he's also helping yin prepare for her new role as dr kang chung ya, given his experience as doctor before :D

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

34 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

So glad that he's finally taking a break after 3 years working nonstop :cries: 

Well in my delulu mind he's also helping yin prepare for her new role as dr kang chung ya, given his experience as doctor before :D

Yes, Lee Dong Wook had a kdrama title LIFE, and his role there was a Doctor....and now Yoo In Na 's role in 2021 upcoming drama titled " Snowdrop " will be a surgeon, a doctor too, named as Kang Chung Ya. We are all very excited to see Yoo In Na as a doctor in a drama too. 

YIN and LDW both wanted challenging roles in every drama. They are versatile actor and actress and can also be a very good MC or host of a variety talk show. I want them to host a korean variety show together, is that possible? Maybe.... 

• Like 4

Photos from Lee Dong Wook's photo shoot with Elle Korea. He is truly a handsome man

Does this photo have something that we have seen before? Is the safety pin a clue, LDW? Ring on the left hand looks like Lee Yeon's ring.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Yes, the role of Yoo In Na in The Spies Who Loved Me was very challenging and it was very emotional, physical and mentally tiring too. If you watch the whole drama, the story was very touching and intense too. I think Yoo In Na will take time to move on with her character as Kang Ah Reum. I'm happy watching it in iQIYI in HD. 

After watching it Yoo In Na , played as  Kang Ah Reum  was a very independent woman in the drama that she can solved her problems by her own instincts and own judgements.

The Spy Who Loved Me starring Yoo In Na, Eric and Lim Ju Hwan - Japan's first broadcast. 

On air date : May 14th ( Friday ) Start Weekly ( Friday ) 8:00-10:30 * 2 episodes continuous broadcast 

Rebroadcast date - Every Thursday from 11:30 before to 2:00 after * 2 episodes continuous broadcast 

I hope that Japan viewers, Yoo In Na, Eric and Lim Ju Hwan fans  will show interest and appreciate the romance comedy drama series The Spy Who Loved Me that will soon broadcast there.

• Like 2

Hello! Don't forget to watch Yoo In Na in her 2021 korean movie " New Year Blues " tomorrow March 19, 2021 Friday on iQIYI app. or on iQ.com

You can now download the app. so you can watch it for free. 

I'm excited for tomorrow!! March 19, 2021 and at 4PM SGT We will finally watch the 2021 korean movie of " New Year Blues " on iQIYI app. and I already downloaded it because I watched there also The Spies Who Loved Me, where Yoo In Na was also the female lead. I hope other Yoo In Na kdramas will soon be uploaded in iQIYI too just like Goblin, My Secret Hotel and many more dramas of Yoo In Na.  Let us send some feedbacks on iQIYI under the settings of your account in iQIYI . 

Here are other kdramas of Yoo In Na which are available and can be watch on iQIYI 

The Spies Who Loved Me, Touch Your Heart, Queen In Hyunsman, Secret Garden and My Love From The Star. 

I also wanted that iQIYI will also upload other kdramas of Lee Dong Wook in their app. like LIFE and Strangers From Hell and his upcoming dramas too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I wanted to share with you a dream I had the other night when I was asleep. 

Our Pichi couple was having a photoshoot together with some other artists in a traditional Korean home somewhere in the mountains (similar to the atmosphere of Baguio in the Philippines). During the break, they let some "fans" (not sure, but I'm part of them) interact with the artists. I happen to talk with YIN (because LDW was somewhere else in the house), and I was surprised because YIN knew how to speak Filipino a little bit. If I remember my dream correctly, we were talking about how she was, what her plans are, and maybe in some part I asked her about LDW. (But I forgot what happened in that part.)

After a while, LDW approached us and talked to us and their photoshoot resumed and I went to watch LDW pose in different areas of the house. 

It was a nice dream, and they are working along so well.

I sincerely wish that in real life, they're having a nice quiet time together now. :)

• Love 2
  • Blob 2

spacer.png

Behind the scene " Touch Your Heart " kdrama starring Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook ( Pichi Couple )

Now, I'm re-watching this romance, comedy drama series of YIN and LDW. in iQIYI app. and I'm really enjoying it even if it was my many times I watch their scenes, and episodes of TYH.. they are really perfect for the role of an attorney and a famous actress turned secretary just for a couple of months in order that she will received the role that she wanted in her upcoming drama. Attorney Kwon Jung Rok and Ms. Oh Yoon Seo.

The story was very good and I liked it and in this drama, I saw how comfortable Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook with each other as they play their roles in this kdrama. It's a feel good drama that will really touched your heart. 

:heart4:

• Love 3