[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

PICHI COUPLE, I MISS THEM SO MUCH, I HOPE THEY TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER,STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY AND THAT THEY DON'T GET LOST ON THE  

ROAD.

:ohboy2:

Puede ser una imagen de 2 personas y personas de pie

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Pichi for PIzza CHIcken because in goblin ldw wearing fedora hat like pizza logo and yin's role was a chicken restaurant owner

And now shes endorsing pizza  :lol:

ahhh...

thank you for the explanation...:wub:

6 hours ago, Lunita said:
YOO INNA, Another advertisement? Apartment cf.. ? :blush:
She is gorgeous, so beautiful, really pretty in her own semi-short black hair  :love:  good for Pichi couple!

Is it new?

• Like 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

Chef & Bartender CF..! Ldw & Yin. :Ohboy3::heart::heart:
cr:Wookie & InNa , Tweet                   
Puede ser una imagen de 3 personas, personas de pie e interior

The 5 Goblin's stars should do "Sea of Hope" 
 variety show together, it would be a big succes, I'm sure!
They can sing, they can cook, + be very funny, excelent chemistry, enjoy fishing and the sea, hey know each other good so they could work very comfortable together ,right? :blush: 
  :Please:

Puede ser una imagen de 5 personas y personas de pie
  • Like 3

Happy birthday yoo in na, 
You are my goddess and every one's goddess.... Every time I see your face.... I start blushing myself and meeting you is my die heart wish.... I still remember when I first saw you in tyh.. I become a fan of yours... Then completing all your shows was my first priority... I am still in love with heroes and already watched it 3 times!! 

Hope I never forget you.. May you get all the fame and love you deserve and no matter what, I will always be your fan. 

Saranghae!!!

I will post collage later! Here is the video created by me... I don't know how to post it on forum ...so I am posting it on channel!! 

https://youtube.com/shorts/rruY8SxsgF8?feature=share

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Today 5th. Juni 2021 is Pichi couple's YOO IN NA's  BIRTHDAY!!:love:

WE WISH OUR QUEEN INNA LOVE,HAPPINESS AND A VERY JOYFUL DAY! 

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, ENJOY THE SUNSHINE,WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

:foryou::fullofhearts::happydance::hwaiting:

safe_image.php?d=AQE8iHYqnN-3R-He&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnemopan.com%2Ffiles%2Fattach%2Fimages%2F6294%2F261%2F873%2F012%2F3baf41e0a162ff28aab0834eebeee808.gif&ext=gif&ccb=3-5&_nc_hash=AQH_tjaqYqLWFgjx

와이고수 - 도깨비 유인나

Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona y texto

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

• 3 weeks later...

So here is a post, having had 2 years of hindsight.

1.       I need to mention something important about GY guesting on WookTalk in Dec 2019 and the car ride he shared with LDW and they played Kim Dong Ryul’s “An Old Song”. I also downloaded the song and listened to it many times. There’s a line in the song with the words “진심이” meaning sincerity which as we know is the Korean title of TYH. It is also Jin Shim’s name. When they played this song in the car, and when the words “진심이” came on, a mischievous look came to GY’s face and he asked LDW “who are you thinking of?” Bingo! Based on this, I am 100% sure they are together. Otherwise why would GY pick that moment to ask LDW who are you thinking of? LDW of course was smart and didn’t give GY the answer he wanted to hear and instead he uttered something about first loves which was what the song was about. But I am very very sure that GY was teasing him about YIN.

2.       In the episodes of WookTalk when BoA was a guest (Feb 2020), it was quite clear that BoA really admired LDW; her eyes would shine whenever she looked at him. He however did not reciprocate, he was very professional and careful in his interactions with her, even maintaining a careful distance and politeness when he sat next to her. Another interesting thing about this episode was they went to a games arcade and had their palms read. The fortune for LDW was that he is a “free and open lover”. He found it really amusing but quickly and immediately disclaimed that his personality is nothing like that. At the end of episode 12 of WookTalk, he disclosed that the part in the show where he said he wanted a partner who was motherly was actually in the script and he was very determined to clarify that in reality this is not his idea of an ideal partner. He clarified instead that he wanted someone whom he can communicate well with and who shares his sense of humour. All this goes to show that he was very careful not to give his real life partner the wrong impression or in any way make her feel uncomfortable. He has always been very sincere, genuine and totally respects the person he loves and evidence of that was very clear in this show.

3.       YIN did 7.7 Billion Love and again it was evident that Heechul and Shin Dong Yup and even the producers know they are an item. Within the industry people know these things, it’s just that there is a tacit agreement that nobody rats on anyone else. In episode 6, as we know, Park Sung Kwang who was the guest, mentioned that his fiancée said that he looks like LDW. Of all the actors in Korea, they have to pick him? Clearly they were pranking YIN and she knew it, going by her expression. The biggest giveaway that it was a prank was Park Sung Kwang touching his nose when he said his fiancée says he looks like LDW. It is pretty well known in psychology that when you touch your nose, you are not being honest. So Park was probably asked to say this on the show and we all know that variety shows are heavily scripted and the producers will direct the participants to say certain things or react in certain ways to get the effect that they want. So here is the proof again.

4.       Going back to TYH, I am pretty certain that LDW took the role for YIN’s sake; he was really actually making a professional sacrifice for her. As we know, his 2018 drama Life did not do well, owing to the genre and he was criticised for his acting and of course, it was Cho Seung-woo who shone in the drama. This I felt was unfair to LDW because it was the nature of their roles, although granted Cho Seung-woo is a great actor and LDW was constrained by the nature and character of Dr Ye Jin Woo. Life is strictly speaking not a medical drama in the sense that most people associate with the genre, but rather it focused on human and hospital failings, hospital/corporate politics and the like and hence it was few people’s cup of tea. I personally loved the drama as I found it very real, with top notch acting, and Dr Ye Jin Woo was just hot. So why make another bad choice when the 2018 drama did not do well? He could have bided his time and chosen a more challenging role, not a rom-com that did not test his acting chops. LDW knew TYH would not get high ratings from the get-go (he himself said it, and he would know, being a veteran in this industry), because not only was it a rom-com, it was a bit too much on the fluffy side for a lot of tastes. The drama angle in itself would exclude much of the male population of viewers, leaving largely only female viewers to swoon over the love story and their mind blowing chemistry. As we know YIN was not actively acting in dramas having not acted for 2 years since Goblin, she expressed that she lacked confidence and she often did not get female lead roles. It is my belief that LDW took the role so that he could be the foil next to OJS’s character and he consciously made a decision that he would take a backseat to YIN’s OJS and in the process let YIN shine, stand out, get accolades, gain recognition, overcome her lack of confidence and hopefully get more and bigger roles in future. Did he succeed? Yes, YIN was lauded for her acting in TYH (personally I don’t think anyone else could have played the role better than her. She really shone in the drama, and she was so lovable that you grow to love her so much her despite some of her bimbo, over the top actions) and as we have recently seen, she has been getting more and bigger roles. LDW supported her all the way, he made sure at the press con and live talk that attention would be on YIN, he praised her to high heavens and did whatever he could to give her centre stage. Who does that? Someone who loves, adores and cherishes his partner and puts her before himself.

5.       Much has already been said about their kiss scenes in TYH. Nowhere else have I seen a drama couple kiss so lovingly, tenderly yet sensuously. My heart flutters to this day when I see their scenes, I literally blush because it feels like I am being a voyeur, looking at a very private intimate moment of theirs. There were many zoom outs as we had complained about; I think LDW specifically asked for the zoom outs because such scenes were too precious and he didn’t want audiences gawking at something that was so precious and real. The way he did the kiss scenes you can feel he really worships the ground she walks on. As for the kisses in TOTNT, the so called torrid kiss scene is not even worth mentioning, in my book. Torrid kisses on screen only leave a bad taste (pun intended haha) because it is clearly acting, forced and the actors sure are uncomfortable but have to pretend that they are into it. I personally hate it because it is all so fake. As someone else mentioned, LDW kept his kisses and touches very professional. He has been very consistent in respecting his partner all these years so I don’t understand the hate and jealousy towards him and his screen partner in TOTNT. As was also mentioned by others here, YIN also had kiss scenes in TSWLM and nobody batted an eyelid. They are both mature enough to know that kissing scenes are all in a day’s work. The analogy I would use is like you and me, we go to the office, attend a meeting, come out, leave the office and it is all forgotten. It is the same with executing a kiss scene, you go to the set, do what you have to do, go home and forget about it. All in a day’s work. At the very most, you don’t watch the kiss scenes of your partner. Lee Sang Woo (who was LDW’s roommate in TYH) recently said that he leaves the room (his wife tells him to leave the room) when her kiss scenes in Penthouse come on. Everyone in the industry is mature and wise enough to know how to handle these things. And so should we as viewers and supporters.

6.       Another point about the kiss scenes in TYH. In episode 2 of 7.7 Billion Love, YIN talked about how she likes kiss scenes done. She says a drama couple should not just press lips together. Instead the lips need to be tackled one at a time; tackle the bottom lip, then tackle the upper lip. And this was how they did it in TYH. YIN really calls the shots in their relationship. What YIN wants, LDW gives haha.

7.       And what of the current situation? Apart from what has been discussed here about them in late 2020 and how there are signs they are still together (with which I concur) I believe right now they are still together. When you are at the age that they are at, you don’t easily and flippantly drop your partner or decide it’s not working out. You work hard to keep the relationship going, you know who or what you want, and once you have decided, you stick with your choice, and go through thick and thin together. They are both intensely private, they will jealously guard what they have and never let on who they are with. LDW in particular, separates his professional and personal life very distinctly. So even the Elle segment where he was answering love questions, where he said he is single and is in no position to give love advice, I take with a pinch of salt. He has been well trained on how to present his professional work personality and he knows how to say the right things. His personal life is very different from the image he presents at work, in interviews and photoshoots. I totally respect him for that. In LDW’s vlive for lunar new year in Feb this year, he was wearing a peach shirt. A fan asked him about it and he said it was his own clothing and he just put it on for vlive. It is these little actions that tell me they are together. He had to re-enact a scene from TYH for this vlive (the scene where Always CEO beat him to it in buying fish bars for OJS when they went for the camping trip) and LDW remembered every detail of that scene well. He even remembered it was a fish bar in the drama although his staff gave him a sausage bar to re-enact the scene. LDW mentioned Oh Jung Se’s name but used OJS. Why not say YIN’s name since you mentioned Oh Jung Se? Again, being very careful and cautious. LDW re-enacted a few scenes from other shows in this vlive, but he picked the TYH one as his favorite and called it “comparative deprivation” lol. LDW is nothing but consistent. He was asked to recommend some movies and shows he was currently enjoying and he mentioned the English mini series “The Spy”. Subtly and silently plugging TSWLM perhaps lol? 

8.       LDW is set to be in the variety “The Sea I Desire” with KGE airing on 29 June and I look forward to seeing them together again. It is a busy year for him still as he has just started filming Bad and Crazy. I am not sure what YIN is currently doing but I sure am continuing to wait and rooting for our beloved couple. These things can take years; there’s a C-drama couple whom I have been waiting for for 4 years as well so I am used to waiting. And never giving up. May our couple always be blessed and happy.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

54 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

1.       I need to mention something important about GY guesting on WookTalk in Dec 2019 and the car ride he shared with LDW and they played Kim Dong Ryul’s “An Old Song”. I also downloaded the song and listened to it many times. There’s a line in the song with the words “진심이 ” meaning sincerity which as we know is the title of TYH. When they played this song in the car, and when the words “진심이 ” came on, a mischievous look came to GY’s face and he asked LDW “who are you thinking of?” Bingo! Based on this, I am 100% sure they are together. Otherwise why would GY pick that moment to ask LDW who are you thinking of? LDW of course was smart and didn’t give GY the answer he wanted to hear and instead he uttered something about first loves which was what the song was about. But I am very very sure that GY was teasing him about YIN.

2.       In the episodes of WookTalk when BoA was a guest (Feb 2020), it was quite clear that BoA really admired LDW; her eyes would shine whenever she looked at him. He however did not reciprocate, he was very professional and careful in his interactions with her, even maintaining a careful distance and politeness when he sat next to her. Another interesting thing about this episode was they went to a games arcade and had their palms read. The fortune for LDW was that he is a “free and open lover”. He found it really amusing but quickly and immediately disclaimed that his personality is nothing like that. At the end of episode 12 of WookTalk, he disclosed that the part in the show where he said he wanted a partner who was motherly was actually in the script and he was very determined to clarify that in reality this is not his idea of an ideal partner. He clarified instead that he wanted someone whom he can communicate well with and who shares his sense of humour. All this goes to show that he was very careful not to give his real life partner the wrong impression or in any way make her feel uncomfortable. He has always been very sincere, genuine and totally respects the person he loves and evidence of that was very clear in this show.

3.       YIN did 7.7 Billion Love and again it was evident that Heechul and Shin Dong Yup and even the producers know they are an item. Within the industry people know these things, it’s just that there is a tacit agreement that nobody rats on anyone else. In episode 6, as we know, Park Sung Kwang who was the guest, mentioned that his fiancée said that he looks like LDW. Of all the actors in Korea, they have to pick him? Clearly they were pranking YIN and she knew it, going by her expression. The biggest giveaway that it was a prank was Park Sung Kwang touching his nose when he said his fiancée says he looks like LDW. It is pretty well known in psychology that when you touch your nose, you are not being honest. So Park was probably asked to say this on the show and we all know that variety shows are heavily scripted and the producers will direct the participants to say certain things or react in certain ways to get the effect that they want. So here is the proof again.

4.       Going back to TYH, I am pretty certain that LDW took the role for YIN’s sake; he was really actually making a professional sacrifice for her. As we know, his 2018 drama Life did not do well, owing to the genre and he was criticised for his acting and of course, it was Cho Seung-woo who shone in the drama. This I felt was unfair to LDW because it was the nature of their roles, although granted Cho Seung-woo is a great actor and LDW was constrained by the nature and character of Dr Ye Jin Woo. Life is strictly speaking not a medical drama in the sense that most people associate with the genre, but rather it focused on human and hospital failings, hospital/corporate politics and the like and hence it was few people’s cup of tea. I personally loved the drama as I found it very real, with top notch acting, and Dr Ye Jin Woo was just hot. So why make another bad choice when the 2018 drama did not do well? He could have bided his time and chosen a more challenging role, not a rom-com that did not test his acting chops. LDW knew TYH would not get high ratings from the get-go (he himself said it, and he would know, being a veteran in this industry), because not only was it a rom-com, it was a bit too much on the fluffy side for a lot of tastes. The drama angle in itself would exclude much of the male population of viewers, leaving largely only female viewers to swoon over the love story and their mind blowing chemistry. As we know YIN was not actively acting in dramas having not acted for 2 years since Goblin, she expressed that she lacked confidence and she often did not get female lead roles. It is my belief that LDW took the role so that he could be the foil next to OJS’s character and he consciously made a decision that he would take a backseat to YIN’s OJS and in the process let YIN shine, stand out, get accolades, gain recognition, overcome her lack of confidence and hopefully get more and bigger roles in future. Did he succeed? Yes, YIN was lauded for her acting in TYH (personally I don’t think anyone else could have played the role better than her. She really shone in the drama, and she was so lovable that you grow to love her so much her despite some of her bimbo, over the top actions) and as we have recently seen, she has been getting more and bigger roles. LDW supported her all the way, he made sure at the press con and live talk that attention would be on YIN, he praised her to high heavens and did whatever he could to give her centre stage. Who does that? Someone who loves, adores and cherishes his partner and puts her before himself.

5.       Much has already been said about their kiss scenes in TYH. Nowhere else have I seen a drama couple kiss so lovingly, tenderly yet sensuously. My heart flutters to this day when I see their scenes, I literally blush because it feels like I am being a voyeur, looking at a very private intimate moment of theirs. There were many zoom outs as we had complained about; I think LDW specifically asked for the zoom outs because such scenes were too precious and he didn’t want audiences gawking at something that was so precious and real. The way he did the kiss scenes you can feel he really worships the ground she walks on. As for the kisses in TOTNT, the so called torrid kiss scene is not even worth mentioning, in my book. Torrid kisses on screen only leave a bad taste (pun intended haha) because it is clearly acting, forced and the actors sure are uncomfortable but have to pretend that they are into it. I personally hate it because it is all so fake. As someone else mentioned, LDW kept his kisses and touches very professional. He has been very consistent in respecting his partner all these years so I don’t understand the hate and jealousy towards him and his screen partner in TOTNT. As was also mentioned by others here, YIN also had kiss scenes in TSWLM and nobody batted an eyelid. They are both mature enough to know that kissing scenes are all in a day’s work. The analogy I would use is like you and me, we go to the office, attend a meeting, come out, leave the office and it is all forgotten. It is the same with executing a kiss scene, you go to the set, do what you have to do, go home and forget about it. All in a day’s work. At the very most, you don’t watch the kiss scenes of your partner. Lee Sang Woo (who was LDW’s roommate in TYH) recently said that he leaves the room (his wife tells him to leave the room) when her kiss scenes in Penthouse come on. Everyone in the industry is mature and wise enough to know how to handle these things. And so should we as viewers and supporters.

6.       Another point about the kiss scenes in TYH. In episode 2 of 7.7 Billion Love, YIN talked about how she likes kiss scenes done. She says a drama couple should not just press lips together. Instead the lips need to be tackled one at a time; tackle the bottom lip, then tackle the upper lip. And this was how they did it in TYH. YIN really calls the shots in their relationship. What YIN wants, LDW gives haha.

7.       And what of the current situation? Apart from what has been discussed here about them in late 2020 and how there are signs they are still together (with which I concur) I believe right now they are still together. When you are at the age that they are at, you don’t easily and flippantly drop your partner or decide it’s not working out. You work hard to keep the relationship going, you know who or what you want, and once you have decided, you stick with your choice, and go through thick and thin together. They are both intensely private, they will jealously guard what they have and never let on who they are with. LDW in particular, separates his professional and personal life very distinctly. So even the Elle segment where he was answering love questions, where he said he is single and is in no position to give love advice, I take with a pinch of salt. He has been well trained on how to present his professional work personality and he knows how to say the right things. His personal life is very different from the image he presents at work, in interviews and photoshoots. I totally respect him for that. In LDW’s vlive for lunar new year in Feb this year, he was wearing a peach shirt. A fan asked him about it and he said it was his own clothing and he just put it on for vlive. It is these little actions that tell me they are together. He had to re-enact a scene from TYH for this vlive (the scene where Always CEO beat him to it in buying fish bars for OJS when they went for the camping trip) and LDW remembered every detail of that scene well. He even remembered it was a fish bar in the drama although his staff gave him a sausage bar to re-enact the scene. LDW mentioned Oh Jung Se’s name but used OJS. Why not say YIN’s name since you mentioned Oh Jung Se? Again, being very careful and cautious. LDW re-enacted a few scenes from other shows in this vlive, but he picked the TYH one as his favorite and called it “comparative deprivation” lol. LDW is nothing but consistent.

8.       LDW is set to be in the variety “The Sea I Desire” with KGE airing on 29 June and I look forward to seeing them together again. It is a busy year for him still as he has just started filming Bad and Crazy. I am not sure what YIN is currently doing but I sure am continuing to wait and rooting for our beloved couple. These things can take years; there’s a C-drama couple whom I have been waiting for for 4 years as well so I am used to waiting. And never giving up. May our couple always be blessed and happy.

Thank you so much for this very elaborate observation,  @Almondcroissant

You made my day absolutely wonderful! And you ignited the stagnant spirit in me! 

I still believe that there's hope for this ship, and with your statements, I feel more confident to fight for this ship! Woooh! Long live pichi couple! 

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

1.       I need to mention something important about GY guesting on WookTalk in Dec 2019 and the car ride he shared with LDW and they played Kim Dong Ryul’s “An Old Song”. I also downloaded the song and listened to it many times. There’s a line in the song with the words “진심이 ” meaning sincerity which as we know is the title of TYH. When they played this song in the car, and when the words “진심이 ” came on, a mischievous look came to GY’s face and he asked LDW “who are you thinking of?” Bingo! Based on this, I am 100% sure they are together. Otherwise why would GY pick that moment to ask LDW who are you thinking of? LDW of course was smart and didn’t give GY the answer he wanted to hear and instead he uttered something about first loves which was what the song was about. But I am very very sure that GY was teasing him about YIN.

7.       And what of the current situation? Apart from what has been discussed here about them in late 2020 and how there are signs they are still together (with which I concur) I believe right now they are still together. When you are at the age that they are at, you don’t easily and flippantly drop your partner or decide it’s not working out. You work hard to keep the relationship going, you know who or what you want, and once you have decided, you stick with your choice, and go through thick and thin together. They are both intensely private, they will jealously guard what they have and never let on who they are with. LDW in particular, separates his professional and personal life very distinctly. So even the Elle segment where he was answering love questions, where he said he is single and is in no position to give love advice, I take with a pinch of salt. He has been well trained on how to present his professional work personality and he knows how to say the right things. His personal life is very different from the image he presents at work, in interviews and photoshoots. I totally respect him for that. In LDW’s vlive for lunar new year in Feb this year, he was wearing a peach shirt. A fan asked him about it and he said it was his own clothing and he just put it on for vlive. It is these little actions that tell me they are together. He had to re-enact a scene from TYH for this vlive (the scene where Always CEO beat him to it in buying fish bars for OJS when they went for the camping trip) and LDW remembered every detail of that scene well. He even remembered it was a fish bar in the drama although his staff gave him a sausage bar to re-enact the scene. LDW mentioned Oh Jung Se’s name but used OJS. Why not say YIN’s name since you mentioned Oh Jung Se? Again, being very careful and cautious. LDW re-enacted a few scenes from other shows in this vlive, but he picked the TYH one as his favorite and called it “comparative deprivation” lol. LDW is nothing but consistent.

I agree 100% with your posts. I really believe that they are still together. I felt like they were almost going to announce it this year but they both had their dramas expand into other Asian countries and I think there agencies cautioned them against coming out.

I wanted to add that during ToTNT, especially the beginning episodes LDW made several references to Goblin where he reenacted some of Sunny's gestures and scenes. When he pouts his lips in the drama, that is an action that YIN personally does. In my opinion, he has been crushing on her since Goblin which is why he references the drama alot. He also wore a T-Shirt to a fan outing in 2017 with a strawberry on it. If you listened to YIN's DJ show, you would now that strawberry is her nickname. Strawberry is also shown in several scenes in TYH. 

Our ship is still together and LDW as I mentioned before falls in love hard and YIN is the one that he loves. 

I can't wait to watch his upcoming show and dram to see what other hints LDW gives us.

• Like 10
  • Blob 1

@Almondcroissant   Thanks for your post!  I also want to believe that one of the 2 coffetruck Kim Go Eun sent to Yin in TSWLM where you could reed "my love your love...... " could have been from Lee Dong Wook  ?   :love:

I hope not need to wait 4 years.. but just to the end of this year to see them together and maybe become father and mother like they both wish.. in k age Yin is 40 and Ldw will be 42 to November. :fun:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Saw a snippet from The Sea of Hope which aired last night. Poor KGE hurt her head hard on a rod when they were preparing to go diving and she was in tears. LDW was concerned but not overly so, he looked concerned from a distance (the other guy was all panicky). So different from if it was a certain somebody else who was injured. He was a perfect gentleman on the program, respectful and helpful and always keeping a mindful distance with the ladies. 
https://youtu.be/Uk3KXBXbePI

• Like 3

On 7/7/2021 at 5:56 AM, RollyPenny said:

In this week’s episode of Sea of Hope LDW was stamping his feet when he got exasperated in a good humored way. So like YIN in the BTS in episode 8. Feet stamping is a very girl like thing to do, but then we know they copy each other’s mannerisms a lot!

• Like 2
  • Love 1