[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

It is a pleasure to read all the comments,and new signals. :)
We know from "their coactors"TYH 2019 that Pichi always stayed together and had fun, many times they waited for each other when one of them finished first, or came both to the film-set even only one of them should work. Well,Yin herself said that Ldw took good care of her, brought her vitamins! and was very kind,she was very grateful. We also saw a tenderly obedient, attached Ldw and multiple other signs of special affection for a wise, understanding and sweet Yin. :wub:

Then came this final wrapup party 2019,where we never really knew what happened and then again a Silence that would last until now, where there are many uncertain signs of a Secret-Love, never confirmed and maybe never will.

IU's and also KGUs second coffee trucks, 2020, seems to me were really sent from Ldw (TONT) bcs of the "messages".:  "You thought I had forgotten you..."(something like that)  &   "Your love, my love..." (?) bf mess.ofc. :ph34r::ph34r::lol:
I also remember the coffee truck sent (2019?) to KGU (TEM) by the goblins, but they didn't include YooInNa (!) and she sent her a separate one. Wierd... 

So they know nothing about each other, as they never saw each other and Yet, in TYH Ldw said that "they saw each other very often in private,in addition to other social or work situations, and they wish,hope to act together again, but never thought they'd be given a chance so soon."  (just friends? haha:lol:)
In 7.7B L. 2020, Yin says that "she sees Ldw very often (again) so she knows her facial features ..."
They share some of the same Variety Show colleagues, Yin knows hundreds of artists specially through her work as a DJ, Ldw through many years of career. There is no question that they support and help each other.They enjoy some of the same friends circle now. They obviously talk together. But even so, LDW never names or talks about YooInNa, his discipline and control is almost incredible.  2°option, Yin invents that she see him often and Ldw doesn't really know InNa, :lol:haha.. In 7.7 bl. InNa spoke of her "new" point of view on marriage, and said she would like to live together if there's a studio so they could have privacy when they want to be alone, bcs she needs her space sometimes. Ldw has said something alike bf. 

I guess they spend every hour they can together at home, maybe more at Yin's home where apparently her friends like to come since she's very welcoming, has a warm heart, she likes to share, and have fun. Idk.
It's possible YooInNa no longer has time enough to take photos, take care of her fans or updates the information to her audience, even if she wants to, bcs she doesn't have enough time to work, take care of her house,her commitments, see her family, study scripts, cook-eat, sleep.. and take care of her secret lover, sharing with Ldw, who also is always bussy. OMG.

They both are specials, sensitives and unique persons. Their relationship goes maybe sometimes up and down. I really wish we could know the truth soon. :wub:

I think they probably will keep this secret as long as possible, even get married or live together in secret. If they want a family, we will only know bcs it's impossible to hide pregnancies :sweatingbullets:... Unless someone from their environment, work, friends tells us Or -social media-magazins- decides to speak. :o :lol: :phew:   Anyway, how come no one has ever seen them together? soo many people in so long??  It's so weird, I don't get it. It's almost impossible! 1000 of people..  weird.

Goodnight guys ^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, AkiChan said:

@dramachaserxoxoActually, I didn't find it odd that LDW forgot about when TYH was shot. He has several times at different moments that he was so relaxed during the filming of TYH because he felt so comfortable with YIN, that he doesn't really remember shooting certain scenes. So I find his comment about forgetting as an actual testament that they have a solid relationship because he found shooting that drama so much fun! I have always thought that LDW somewhat sad during his comments shot after the last episode (shown during a BTS) and I've always thought it was because he had come to the realization that he wasn't going to get to see her every day.

Also, something that also comes to mind is his comment in an online interview right after TYH came out was that he said filming Episodes 12 and 13 (or was it 13 and 14?) were so hard for him -- and those were the episodes where they broke up and then didn't have any scenes together.

You all give me hope that my crazy idea that they are together in real life is not all that crazy. So THANK YOU!

Ooh I didn't think about it from this angle - that's a good point as well. I hadn't seen that before about those episodes being hard to shoot for him. Very, very interesting!! I agree, what a prolific career he's had. I think for both seasons of Roommates he was also filming dramas at the same time as well. I guess it is only after 2019's new law that working conditions have improved for actors shooting dramas in Korea. I can't imagine pulling all nighters then having to go home to a reality show sharehouse and needing to be entertaining for the cameras... 

@Almondcroissant Yes mademoiselle! You have a much better eye than I do so not sure how much I have to add here. I do find it cute that LDW seems to get along especially well with Suhyun, and of course KGE. Both girls are in YIN's social circle... Well, it seems like LDW and YIN just have a ton of entertainer friends in common... :smirk:

Sticking with clothing, in the scene where he grabbed KGE’s hand and ran towards the sea (screenshot here https://ibb.co/0mFX8Wc). He's wearing an orange long sleeve under white, and paired with the same orange watch as before. It does seem to me like whenever he is wearing his personal clothes, there is just a lot of orange or coral / pink? Is this a trend in Korea right now? I am leaning towards no because I haven't really come across this anywhere else? I also don't remember seeing this on LDW in Roommates. In fact, his outfits on that show were almost all dark colors and barely any accessories except baseball caps? That said, maybe what's trendy has really changed from 2015. As @RollyPenny noted, YIN has been snapped wearing orange as well... I can't imagine stylists recommending a lot of orange so am I delulu in thinking that it's a deliberate choice? Hahaha

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxoyour screenshot is not working, so I have put another one below. The shipper in me says orange colour is in the peach colour family and wearing peach colour would be too obvious, so yeah, orange will have to do lol. He wore a lot of peach in his vlive sessions in 2017, also in the TOTNT scriptreading and the vlive in Feb this year. What I find odd in episode 7 of Sea of Hope is the pairing of orange with green shoes (see the screenshot link below). This colour combination really clashes doesn't it? The shipper in me says orange/peach is Pichi's colour plus the colour of Gopizza, while green is the colour of Pizza Maru which YIN is the brand ambassador for. In fact Pizza Maru just released new posts on their IG, with YIN wearing the green bow on her hair. And I saw the preview for Sea of Hope next week and Wookie is wearing a green neck scarf. I was so excited to see it; I think he times his colour choices with the release of YIN's ads haha.

Orange watch/undershirt plus green shoes: https://ibb.co/9cykPMc

YIN's Pizza Maru ad with green hair bow: https://ibb.co/ZcmsDHy

Preview screenshot of next week's Sea of Hope and Wookie's green neck scarf: https://ibb.co/d6y0hr7

@LunitaI take it as a good sign that they don't mention each other because it shows they don't want people to know about their friendship/relationship. I think if they talk a lot about each other then it's a friendzone thing. In Korea it is very normal that celebs hide their dating lives and don't talk about their SO. If we say there are no photos of Pichi going to each other's houses, then similarly we can ask why are there no photos of KGE going to YIN's house, or YIN's good friend, Noh Hong Chul going to YIN's house and vice versa since YIN and Hong Chul have said that they often visit each other at home. And I have a niggling suspicion that the 4 month dating thing with Suzy was a kind of bargain arrangement with the media to leave Pichi alone. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

spacer.png

I wanted Yoo In-na and Lee Dong Wook to have a chance to cover in any korean magazine together.  I think they did not do any one yet. Their fans were only editing their photos together from their previous dramas like Goblin and Touch Your Heart. I'm sure that they would be happy if that will finally happened. I think we can send requests to their respectivw agencies. For Lee Dong Wook, King Entertainment while Yoo In-na is YG Entertainment. I hope their agencie will agree to have a magazine covers for the two of them. 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxoyour screenshot is not working, so I have put another one below. The shipper in me says orange colour is in the peach colour family and wearing peach colour would be too obvious, so yeah, orange will have to do lol. He wore a lot of peach in his vlive sessions in 2017, also in the TOTNT scriptreading and the vlive in Feb this year. What I find odd in episode 7 of Sea of Hope is the pairing of orange with green shoes (see the screenshot link below). This colour combination really clashes doesn't it? The shipper in me says orange/peach is Pichi's colour plus the colour of Gopizza, while green is the colour of Pizza Maru which YIN is the brand ambassador for. In fact Pizza Maru just released new posts on their IG, with YIN wearing the green bow on her hair. And I saw the preview for Sea of Hope next week and Wookie is wearing a green neck scarf. I was so excited to see it; I think he times his colour choices with the release of YIN's ads haha.

Orange watch/undershirt plus green shoes: https://ibb.co/9cykPMc

YIN's Pizza Maru ad with green hair bow: https://ibb.co/ZcmsDHy

Preview screenshot of next week's Sea of Hope and Wookie's green neck scarf: https://ibb.co/d6y0hr7

@LunitaI take it as a good sign that they don't mention each other because it shows they don't want people to know about their friendship/relationship. I think if they talk a lot about each other then it's a friendzone thing. In Korea it is very normal that celebs hide their dating lives and don't talk about their SO. If we say there are no photos of Pichi going to each other's houses, then similarly we can ask why are there no photos of KGE going to YIN's house, or YIN's good friend, Noh Hong Chul going to YIN's house and vice versa since YIN and Hong Chul have said that they often visit each other at home. And I have a niggling suspicion that the 4 month dating thing with Suzy was a kind of bargain arrangement with the media to leave Pichi alone. 

@Almondcroissant Thank you for the screenshots! Is the paparazzi banned from tailing celebrity houses in Korea? There seems to be very few photos of even A list names, outside of maybe the airport? Logistically if a celeb couple wants to keep the relationship a secret, how do they not get found out when they drive up to each other's houses? I definitely am NOT hoping for Pichi pap photos - just personally curious. I feel like for any Hollywood A/A- list celebs I can easily find recent pap photos. Even Dispatch stuff seem to be very scant? I thought most celebs lived in Seoul as well

• Like 5

@dramachaserxoxoI am not sure how these things work in Korea. I know in China it is possible for the Chinese celebs to pay the media companies if they are going to release compromising photos. The media there is very bold, they will give advance notice that  they are going to spill the beans on something on a certain date, but when the time comes, nothing comes of it, likely because they have been paid off. I haven't  followed Dispatch in a long time but a couple of years ago when I shipped Minshin, Dispatch was quite active back then. They released photos of PSH supposedly going to LJS's house and even tailed LMH and Suzy (it's always her isn't it?!) all the way to London and released hotel photos of them. That was when my Minshin ship sank in the most dramatic way lol. I don't see Dispatch being so bold these days, not sure if there are some new laws regarding privacy. Perhaps someone in this thread who is more familiar could comment?

YIN and IU stay in a very expensive apartment (you can google it. It's called Caelitus). I think for exclusive apartments, there are separate lifts for VIP residents. And if you drive a car with darkened windows, no one can see who is coming and going. IU is moving to Eterno Cheongdam next year, not sure if YIN is planning to stay on at Caelitus, or better yet, get married and move out!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxoI am not sure how these things work in Korea. I know in China it is possible for the Chinese celebs to pay the media companies if they are going to release compromising photos. The media there is very bold, they will give advance notice that  they are going to spill the beans on something on a certain date, but when the time comes, nothing comes of it, likely because they have been paid off. I haven't  followed Dispatch in a long time but a couple of years ago when I shipped Minshin, Dispatch was quite active back then. They released photos of PSH supposedly going to LJS's house and even tailed LMH and Suzy (it's always her isn't it?!) all the way to London and released hotel photos of them. That was when my Minshin ship sank in the most dramatic way lol. I don't see Dispatch being so bold these days, not sure if there are some new laws regarding privacy. Perhaps someone in this thread who is more familiar could comment?

YIN and IU stay in a very expensive apartment (you can google it. It's called Caelitus). I think for exclusive apartments, there are separate lifts for VIP residents. And if you drive a car with darkened windows, no one can see who is coming and going. IU is moving to Eterno Cheongdam next year, not sure if YIN is planning to stay on at Caelitus, or better yet, get married and move out!

@Almondcroissant I was just as curious as @dramachaserxoxo, how is it possible that in 3 years there has never been a photo, someone who has seen them or just someone who by mistake tells something that gives us a clue, they are both celebrities, Ldw is a famous single, model and actor,he's loved by his fans and has more than 10 million followers who want to know everything about him, how come? weird. Only tyh coactors told about them.
As you say there may be an agreement with the media, the agencies and all friends, it's very possible, but what about the rest of the people who have had some contact at some point, not necessarily friends? there must be thousands who might know something..hmm:ph34r::ph34r:

This is pure curiosity. Sometimes I even think that they are not a couple and only my desire makes me suppose a love that not exist. Well, we can only deduce and imagine. I hope it doesn't happen to us that our ship sink in the most dramatic way  :sweatingbullets:
How sad and frustrating it must be to live such a love, hidden, in secret. Jin shim in TYH after a while wanted to tell everyone about their happiness to be a couple and not hide anymore .. that's natural. :wub:

@Almondcroissant do you know where Ldw lives,house or apartment?maybe they live nearby?:)

Ps: I also have read that some celebrities are owners of entire buildings or have more that one apartment. Idk if that's their condition. :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

That does explain a lot. Haha these Dispatch folks were certainly determined once upon a time. Sigh those London photos would be very upsetting as a LMH and PSH shipper. Not terribly discreet of those two either. They just both happen to be in Europe on the same dates?? Could you elaborate more on your intuition regarding LDW/Suzy? I remember reading in the beginning pages here about the weird timing with her album release and each of them being oddly quiet after the news broke. I was surprised (and I'll be honest, annoyed) when I read the news and didn't think deeper. But it IS weird that the articles said they decided to date AFTER the news broke. If they wanted to give a budding relationship a real chance, why wouldn't they just pay off the pics (if there even were any) AND the news? I get a new album requires publicity, but wouldn't Suzy's agent be worried about her catching a rep of "serial dater" right after LMH (unwarranted but netizens are netizens)? Wouldn't LDW be worried about turning off certain female fans especially as all the Goblin actors were still coming off new highs in popularity? He has said in interviews that he's had more than one long-term relationships but never came public with any of them, so why do it with something that's not even actually a relationship yet? All around just VERY ODD lol

On paps, I went digging a bit. Sources were mostly focused on how idols avoid getting papped. Idol followers mostly attribute it to agencies buying out any pictures or stories Dispatch is planning, so seems to be similar to how it works in China. There's also not a big pap presence in Korea to start with I guess. I didn't realize that tabloids aren't really a thing in Korea, which makes sense to me as most US/UK paps are employed by the "trash rags". Since Dispatch isn't directly getting paid for pics beyond website clicks, I would guess they probably get significantly more having the celeb pay hush $$ or being a PR mouthpiece (I do see US tabloids heading this way as well - People magazine is basically a collection of PR statements at this point). Defamation protection is also very strong in the Korea court system apparently. 

@Lunita I can understand the frustration! I do think it's fair that there would be very few hints either way from others who are close to them. I would think the few in the know would be very careful to not to slip up. A lovely poster noted above Jo Se Ho's comments regarding LDW. I also recall LDW saying in one of his Vlives something to the effect of I won't ever comment anything about another celebrity on these because I don't know what they don't want to share with the public. Also -- I just found this out so forgive me if this is old info lol -- even for idols, stalker sasaeng fans keep whatever dating info they discover to themselves so as to protect the idol. 

I didn't know that YIN lives in the same building as IU haha that is so adorable

• Like 3
  • Love 1

spacer.png

Pizza Maru Commercial shooting  Actress Yoo In-na in Reagent Pizza floor commercial shooting site You sent a coffee tea cheering gift.

spacer.png

I prepared a delicious coffee set. Americano, Vanilla Latte, Cherry RickRoll'D, Ice Dongdong Rice Flour, Apple Mango Ade, Peppermint tea, I ordered a lot of melon latte~ Actress Yoo In-na also visits the coffee truck. You also took a photo for verification . Actress Yoo In-na who became a new brand model for Pizza Maru.

I support the actor's hard work Please pay a lot of attention to Pizza Maru's new menu 'Pizza Pizza'

spacer.png

#CoffeeNylon #YooInna #PizzaMaru  #coffeetruck #snacktea #coffeecarsupport #Snackteasupport #Coffeecaronset #Celebritycoffeecar

photos © coffeenyooong IG post

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

@dramachaserxoxo back in the day when LMH and Suzy were found out, I recall LMH was in Europe shooting a commercial. Then photos came out of both of them outside the London hotel. Suzy was alighting from the car I think and she was all covered up with a head scarf, which is quite laughable, because I think this kind of get-up would draw more attention. Anyway they admitted it and the relationship went on for 3 years, although there were no other pics of them together in those 3 years. So you see @Lunita, even for couples who admit to a relationship there were zero photos of LMH and Suzy in those 3 years. Korean celeb dating culture is very very different from what the rest of the world thinks it should be.

@dramachaserxoxo I think on page 3 of this thread, someone had dissected LDW/Suzy relationship and was very sure it was fake. I am not sure if you have read it. I agree with you, it all looks very suspicious apart from the fact that I don’t think Suzy is LDW’s type. I don’t know much about her but I get the feeling she is not a very deep person so intellectually speaking I don’t see them being on the same level. I agree with your analysis, and why admit when clearly he was unsure of her? The fact that it only lasted 4 months (and he was shooting Life at that time as well) goes to show it was not a strong relationship to start with, so if he was unsure, why admit? And it’s not like they were forced to admit because there were photos – there were none. In fact, the media used the pic of him with another singer to “prove” that they were together which is laughable. And if he was busy shooting Life, surely the sensible thing to do would be to wait till after shooting was completed then spend time together to get to know each other better right? In this way if it still doesn’t work out after a few months, they can call it quits but at least both sides tried. Why break off in the same month that Life was completed? Effectively, they did not spend time together during that 4 months that their names were linked together, and just announced a break up in a hurry after Life.

I don’t know, I have a suspicion the admittance had something to do with YIN. I find it odd that after all the gossip about Pichi, and having done 2 dramas and fans clamouring for them to be together, Dispatch did not work harder to out these two? So maybe some kind of deal was struck in exchange for Pichi privacy. Don’t forget, during TYH shooting, LDW requested for a lot of the shooting sites to be closed off to the public. In his other dramas there were fan cams of him at shooting scenes, and fans were even allowed to visit the shooting sites but in THY there was practically none. Someone on this thread said that people in K-ent had said Pichi had gotten together after Goblin so maybe it’s true.

@Lunita, I don’t know where LDW lives but I think he stays in a small apartment because he doesn’t like a big house that is quiet and empty. I get that we all have our doubts but all we can do is hope and wait. Look at it this way, by the time they are both 50 years of age, they can’t still be keeping mum about their marital status right?!

I agree with @dramachaserxoxothat people in their circle are very careful not to slip up, there is a tacit agreement amongst celebs not to rat on one another. But we did get some hints in 7.7 Billion Love when YIN was teased. I think it was a bold move of Shin Dong Yup and Heechul to tease YIN in that way. 

I have been thinking about all this talk in Sea of Hope about karaoke and how LDW, KGE and GY meet up for karaoke. Now they have a chat group right, which is the 4 of them including YIN. So if they arrange to go to karaoke, surely it will be the 4 of them going together, so why is it when they talked about it in Sea of Hope, they did not dare bring YIN into the conversation? LDW could have said “out of the 10 songs we sing at karaoke, KGE sings 4, GY sings 3, YIN sings 2 and I sing 1”. Something like that and it would all sound perfectly normal. Instead he said, “out of 10 songs we sing at karaoke, KGE sings 6, GY sings 3.5 and I sing 0.5”. Because I don’t think the 3 of them (KGE, LDW, GY) would set up a 3-person chat group just for karaoke purposes right? And we do know that YIN sings and can sing, afterall she trained to be an idol. So it would be strange if she has not attended their karaoke sessions. Have you heard her sing before? She looks and sounds like an angel. Here is a video of her singing during Funding Together. I love it so much.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Yoo In-na in Pizza Maru [ Advertisement ] from @pizzamaru_id Instagram post Aug. 14, 2021

Yoo In-na is the new brand ambassador of Pizza Maru.

© pizzamaru.id

spacer.png

Yoo In-na for Pizza Maru 

photo cr. @pizzamaru.id 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I have been thinking about all this talk in Sea of Hope about karaoke and how LDW, KGE and GY meet up for karaoke. Now they have a chat group right, which is the 4 of them including YIN. So if they arrange to go to karaoke, surely it will be the 4 of them going together, so why is it when they talked about it in Sea of Hope, they did not dare bring YIN into the conversation? LDW could have said “out of the 10 songs we sing at karaoke, KGE sings 4, GY sings 3, YIN sings 2 and I sing 1”. Something like that and it would all sound perfectly normal. Instead he said, “out of 10 songs we sing at karaoke, KGE sings 6, GY sings 3.5 and I sing 0.5”. Because I don’t think the 3 of them (KGE, LDW, GY) would set up a 3-person chat group just for karaoke purposes right? And we do know that YIN sings and can sing, afterall she trained to be an idol. So it would be strange if she has not attended their karaoke sessions. Have you heard her sing before? She looks and sounds like an angel.

Thanks for all the info you both share, it's like recovering energy so the ship doesn't sink :)

Why never include Yin or just name her when it would be so natural??  It was what I mean before, thats weird and makes me doubt sometimes, bcs I don't get it.

As I pointed out before LDW and GY sent a coffe truck to KGE when she filmed The Eternal.. with LMH, BUT they don't included YIN!?  How could it be?? Then YIN of course sent KGE her own c. truck too. Why?? it would be the most natural sent it together, right? 

KGU doesn't talk about YIN, only if someone ask her. She never names her either. It's like they don't know her at all. When KGE talked in TV about Karaoke with LDW and GY, she said the two teleph. called her. Never named YIN. Neither JSH. (?)

It´s weird that many think now from TSOH, that LDW and KGE seems to be a "good couple" and maybe like each other, you know, after all Yin and Kge are just friends and YIN doen't seems to be that close to Ldw,Gy and Kge. She's never with them, right?

Well, it could be Yin that doesn't want we know about them bcs her bad exper. from before and bcs of the haters, she's already not too loved by a big group of Ldw fans. I have read the most rude comments against Yin. 

I have also been thinking how it's possible for LDW repeat, insist that he is single, feeling alone, that he had not been in love since long ago, or he would likes to travel to L.America and maybe could find a girlfriend, IF he actually is YINs boyfriend and has been now for a least 3 years?  It's possible to lie so much to his fans?  really?  He could just keep quiet, he doesn´t need to insist and repeat that all the time, he could avoid to have to give advices about LOVE, or say he feel so lonely, and sometimes without any ask him about that. (?)

They are not so young anymore, they know that. If they have been together I think they must have been seriously about their choice and know it would be for a long time. (like TYH :wub: )

Yin has said she wants to have children, the same Ldw. Let's hope they do, and soon..hahaha:lol::wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

there are so many things i want to say in the past few days but i just have the time now so excuse me if i'm rambling a bit :D

first i'm so happy to see this thread alive again :sweet:it's such an uplifting feeling knowing that there're still many pichi believers here and there :heart:

so i've seen a lot of sea of hope recent episode snippets and i got to say there are few interesting point that i observed

- ldw and kge moment in the car talking about karaoke that @Almondcroissant mention. actually im not that surprised they're not mentioning yin.. like many of you say he's been avoiding mention her in public especially since tyh, i remember in wooktalk lee sedol said something about tyh but he quickly divert the conversation and not only him, yin also avoiding talking about tyh and ldw. in her radio show after tswlm she mention eric but she didnt do that in the radio after tyh why? very suspicious for those whose worked very closely before.. no foodtruck (at least that is what we know) while  ldw generously giving to kge and gy and his other co actors (even he still send ft to her bubblegum FL) and now not mentioning yin in group karaoke, though may still a chance that yin skip the karaoke meetup at that time, but still they can still mentioning yin like, too bad sunny wasnt there at that time blabla... if there's nothing happened between them. because i agree with almondcroissant, both yin and ldw is an inclusive actor so to skip mentioning a friend whom they work together not only once but at least thrice is really odd

- in the same scene, ealier conversation ldw seems lost with direction while driving, it actually reminds me of yin in funding together when she drove all the cast member to some place. she always said she good at driving but she seems confused with the direction too..lol

- then there is sun woo jung a in the sea of hope line up, interestingly early this year yin was hosting a show hyundai x dingo where there is also sun woo jung a there.. and she also sing this song called run with me both in the dingoxhyundai show and sea of hope. and like in this video we can see that yin got teary eye when listening to this song. though in sea of hope ldw got teary not because of the run with me song. what struck me the most is yin looked so emotional when the lyric say "it's okay even if its a little slow, even you walk slowly".. as tyh fan you must be familiar with this line right?? it's when kjr and ojs having their first date at the observatory and kjr said that he was sorry that if he walk slowly towards ojs! haha i dont know if its just coincidence it just that.. i dont know im speechless

- another interesting this is that green shoe, yes @Almondcroissantthat green shoe is very catchy you're not usually wear orange with green shoe. but its been talked before in this thread in early page i dont remember.. he was spotted using this shoe also..and actually yin got heels with similar color that she wears in sundabang! yes it's not the same shoe or brand but this color is rare for a heels so could that be their couple shoe hmm..

ok now my laptop battery is running out so i'll continue my post later..

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@RollyPennythank you for sharing your views. Yes I’m really happy there are a few of us here who still believe in Pichi.

I am actually happy they don’t mention each other, it shows they don’t want to bring attention to each other and their relationship. Like I said earlier, mentioning each other would indicate being friend zoned. I think it’s because they are special to each other that they avoid mentioning each other and avoid attracting attention to their relationship. 

Thank you for telling us about YIN in the Hyundai program. Did YIN meet and speak to Sunwoo Jungah in the show? Actually in Sea of Hope Wookie did get emotional when she sang Run with Me. It was shown in the playback at 1:03 hours. But I think he was more moved by her voice and soulful singing than by the lyrics. Of course who can forget the words of KJR in TYH about slowly going at his own pace to OJS. So much like this song. 

I agree with you about both of them and their cute bad sense of direction. In fact when I saw this part in Sea of Hope immediately I recalled YIN being lost too when driving in Funding Together. I think Wookie prefers to use maps rather than GPS. But strangely in WookTalk when he drove with GY, he didn’t get lost. Maybe he pretended to be lost this time to mimic YIN cos he misses her so much lol. 

The green shoes and green neck scarf are unusual. Let’s see if we get more hints in next week’s Sea of Hope. I look forward to the continuation of your post. 

I also wanted to share this video of YIN in 7.7 billion love talking about her dream wedding. She seems to have given it a lot of thought down to all the details doesn’t she? She doesn’t speak like someone who doesn’t have guy in mind lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

ok talking about shoes, not only they have the same matchy green color (sorry couldn't find the pic of yin's green heels yet), they also have the same black new balance shoe (its been talked in here also) that yin wears in funding together when all the cast selling the korean flag, while ldw wears the same shoe again on first episode sea of hope when the can listen to rose singing for the first time.. and another thing about shoe, this pic of ldw was taken in 2018 salvatore ferragamo event If im not mistaken, he was invited there and seen holding that shoe  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEBl2hkJCyp/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

and look what yin wears in tyh kakao talk chat? isn't that the same shoe?? this shoe, and then channel J12 watch now @Lunita if they are not close at all, why they have some stuff that's linked to each other?  

other thing i find it odd, look at this pic, this was taken during tswlm shooting in jeju.. what i find interesting is yin's choice of shirt and pants and combined with flip flop which is not usual for her, i dont think it's her style, it's more like someone else's style haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCxhCxSpuJm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

what makes it more interesting is that ldw was in jeju a month before this pic post (yin pic was posted around jul and month in ldw's signature is june 18)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSTu_TgpsJG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

yeah the date didnt match but who knows, yin manager often post late if it's related to yin or maybe yin came early to spent more time in jeju before the shooting ;) hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Lunita said:

Thanks for all the info you both share, it's like recovering energy so the ship doesn't sink :)

Why never include Yin or just name her when it would be so natural??  It was what I mean before, thats weird and makes me doubt sometimes, bcs I don't get it.

As I pointed out before LDW and GY sent a coffe truck to KGE when she filmed The Eternal.. with LMH, BUT they don't included YIN!?  How could it be?? Then YIN of course sent KGE her own c. truck too. Why?? it would be the most natural sent it together, right? 

KGU doesn't talk about YIN, only if someone ask her. She never names her either. It's like they don't know her at all. When KGE talked in TV about Karaoke with LDW and GY, she said the two teleph. called her. Never named YIN. Neither JSH. (?)

It´s weird that many think now from TSOH, that LDW and KGE seems to be a "good couple" and maybe like each other, you know, after all Yin and Kge are just friends and YIN doen't seems to be that close to Ldw,Gy and Kge. She's never with them, right?

Well, it could be Yin that doesn't want we know about them bcs her bad exper. from before and bcs of the haters, she's already not too loved by a big group of Ldw fans. I have read the most rude comments against Yin. 

I have also been thinking how it's possible for LDW repeat, insist that he is single, feeling alone, that he had not been in love since long ago, or he would likes to travel to L.America and maybe could find a girlfriend, IF he actually is YINs boyfriend and has been now for a least 3 years?  It's possible to lie so much to his fans?  really?  He could just keep quiet, he doesn´t need to insist and repeat that all the time, he could avoid to have to give advices about LOVE, or say he feel so lonely, and sometimes without any ask him about that. (?)

They are not so young anymore, they know that. If they have been together I think they must have been seriously about their choice and know it would be for a long time. (like TYH :wub: )

Yin has said she wants to have children, the same Ldw. Let's hope they do, and soon..hahaha:lol::wub:

dear, i know your feeling sometimes i questioned it also are the goblin squad really close to each other or its just a pep talk.. i dont know about GY, GY is pretty much the same like yin super private, but then GY came to IU's show pallete, and i feel like theres a little bit of yin's intervention there. KGE she said she come to her house often and always sends food truck to yin.. and she once make IG story showing her watching IU on TV, i think that show enough of their friendship that their friendship is there..

we know yin is a super ninja, no one else caught her picture even when snowdrop filming so i guess if ldw and yin really spending time time together its probably yin who travel the most to ldw's house so maybe one of the reason why no one can see them or maybe they can spend time in the car, yin often said she's very good at driving haha

about him talking being single, do you remember yin in 7.7 billion when she said even if she had a boyfriend she's not allowed to tell but she said she's single and you can put lie detector on her.. why does she emphasize it so much that she's being single? same as ldw like you said no one ask him but he often said how single he is? well first like yin said in k ent industry dating is considered as scandal and it can ruined someones reputation, i do sometimes still feeling weird about this also, but k nets doenst like if their bias is having relationship especially with other actor/idols.. one thing i've read is when dispatch reveal about hb and syj, i read few knets comment that they dont like the revelation because in the future they most likely can't see hb and syj in the same drama again, so dear actor telling lies about being single is very usual in this industry... and the way they emphasize it so much actually make it more suspicious.. you know like a kid when they have candy for example, and they not supposedly eating a candy and when their parents appears they would say i'm not eating a candy. at first the parent wont suspicious but because the kid said that that the parents is sure he's taking the candy and that 's exactly my feeling about them hahaha

another thing, when jsh came to sundabang he said himself yin is his friend but then he said yin is the same age as me, having the same age doenst mean you instantly being a friend haha i feel that he wants to say he sometimes hang out with her but i think he kind of held it back why? haha.. little bit suspicious there. jsh and yin also have been spotted together with their other friends watching IU's concert.. so i think people dont need to mention each other on tv to prove that the friendship is there

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Oh also if yin and ldw is really having a relationship there might be a chance that they hide it behind their friends also because seeing the history of yin when she started the relationship with her ex, iu invited them to the stage of her concert and she told the audience that she didnt know it, she didn't see it before that yin would date jhw

• Like 4
  • Love 1

spacer.png

There was a scene in Touch Your Heart when Kwon Jung Rok visited Oh Jin Shim and he brought a boquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. They only stay at home because, Oh Jin Shim as a celebrity avoids crowded people. I think, same as the other celebrity couples, they have their own reasons to become private or public in terms of their relationships. We as their fans, will have to wait until the day comes if they will announced their private lives. As we all know,  Yoo In-na is really a very private person because she even doesn't have any social media accounts like Instagram.  

spacer.png

• Like 3