[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

19 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I wonder... in the previous upload in this thread, it says that YJG aka CS dedicated another poem to MW.... was there an earlier peom? If so, what was the earlier poem?

I think CS make a poem about MW tree

Edited by Angelica Claudia
text
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Okay I'm going to take a stab at this :sweatingbullets: my own interpretation.  I don't understand Korean.

I think MW gave Room Manager the medicine before she left and told her to give it to CS in case she doesn't return.  I think CS is remembering all flash backs of scenes we never saw of MW doing stuff (his memories of her).  I think then CS talks with MaGo 1 who has this smile like she knows all is not lost and sends him on a task to go find MW? 

:phew: What do you guys think?  Any Korean Chingus out there to help translate the dialogues?

Why are there so many tests for ManChan?!  :o <_< Can't they just be happy? 

I'm going to be crying buckets again in episode 15 :tears: <_<

Side Note:

Do my eyes deceive me but there is now a old house by the MW tree?  Just what the heck is going on here? :blink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

New here but from the preview she left the medicine as her last will to clean everything up. Mago said that CS can go to Manwols first land (hotel) where the curious started. So he asked Mago if he can meet MW there. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Eeeeeeps! LAST LAP EVERYONE!

I'm now at the "I Fear Hong Sisters Ending." Stage. Always when they hit the last 4 eps I get more and more worried.

I try to brainwash myself and say that they know how to do it. No open endings please. Let's just settle it in 1 lifetime. No one goes looking for another in another time, land and space.

They will now do the "How should I end this? How many strings do I have to tie up now? How many stones should I leave unturned? Are we in a good mood while writing the ending? Should we bring on utter chaos?"

I'm scared kids. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, kaxx said:

Eeeeeeps! LAST LAP EVERYONE!

I'm now at the "I Fear Hong Sisters Ending." Stage. Always when they hit the last 4 eps I get more and more worried.

I try to brainwash myself and say that they know how to do it. No open endings please. Let's just settle it in 1 lifetime. No one goes looking for another in another time, land and space.

They will now do the "How should I end this? How many strings do I have to tie up now? How many stones should I leave unturned? Are we in a good mood while writing the ending? Should we bring on utter chaos?"

I'm scared kids. 

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this.  "No one goes looking for another in another time, land, and space"

Are we going to be time traveling now?  CS goes and finds the past MW and then has to make her fall in love with him again?  Or did MW tried her best to erase all her other memories except for CS but some how some other memories got lost and though she is walking back from the bridge she's sort of stuck and CS has to go jog her memory to come back to him? :huh:

Saturday cannot come fast enough :wacko:

@Angelica Claudia Love that photo of them together :wub: That's how it should be with MW and CS smiling together.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Wait a minute... 

That medicine only to close CS eyes toward ghost right?? So he will not forget MW but he just can't see ghost and hotel del luna.. So MW want to clean up CS life and let him start new IF she does't come back.. I think MW knew he will stay at hotel waiting for her even if she maybe does't come back thats why she want him to take that medicine.. 

About Mago... I don't know what else game they want to play but i guess CS wilingly take that test as long as he can see her one last time but so far CS never failed yet in term of making decision so i trust him... i just read maybe CS will travel in the past to see HDL inn so he might see MW in the past too..  I just hope for the best and usually preview is misleading so we will never knew.. 

Manchan for the end game!! :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this.  "No one goes looking for another in another time, land, and space"

From the preview it looks like CS is opening a door. Yikes!

I hope the drama doesn't end on him looking for her.

If not we have to go looking for Hong Sisters ourselves.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7

Here is the TVN post on Youtube

Also, found some nice people who translated the dialogues 

Credit to Jiminie sranghae ARMY

KCS: I thought perhaps you'd come

JMW: Ku Chan Sung, why are you looking at me like that?

Female Staff: I have to give you something

JMW: I'm giving it to you just in case.  When you think Ku Chan Sung doesn't need to come here anymore, give it to him.

God: If you go there, you might be able to see past Man Wol's Inn

KCS: Then will I also be able to see Man Wol from the past?

Credit to  하노주고양이

ChangSeong: Just in case it might get awkward

ManWeol: Ku Chang Seong, why you look at me like that, with such desire?

Female Staff to Chang Seong: I have something to give you

ManWeol to Female Staff: Just in case, I left it to you (the medicine). The time that Chan Seong doesn't need to come here anymore, give him the medicine.

ManWeol: Thanks Ku Chan Seong

Ma Go: If you go there, you can see old Man Weol Inn

Chan Seong: If I go there, can I see that Man Weol again? (the old Man Weol)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

So the couple photo was taken when fullmoon IG took pic of CS, not wanting his picture to be taken.... hahha

---- ops maybe not...anyways YJG looks good in suits.... so do other male actors i guess :)

CS's suit got smarter and looks fit along the episodes/drama run. The recent couple picture shows him at his sharpest :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thank you @RiceGirl1212 :rolleyes:

I think MW supposed to be said : Thank you KCS , I love you :heart:  like in text preview but TVN decided to edit MW voice :dissapointed:

Anyway I think we will see CS will sacrifice something to bring MW back, I hope there is no noble idiocy  because based on CS character he's always plan something right?

Harvard Conman here we go !!! :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Love 2