[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

The only regret I have is that I did not wait for all the episodes to be finished and I have to wait in between.  Top notch writing, acting, directing, cinematography (I don't mind any of the special effects as they are used on actors who can act and not overshadowed by the use of filters).  Oh and the music !!!  And to those who criticize that the plots and characters are not realistic -- thank god for that.  I can watch the news for that.  (Why are there are no live recaps of this show ?  As a non-Korean speaker and non-Korean resident, I always looked forward to the live recaps to tide me over until the official videos are released...)

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

If you live in SEA region like me, you can easily watch it from Viu. They pretty fast with subs. It aired in 21.30 KST, it's around 7.30 pm in my timezone.

So, you're from the same region as me (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Btw, tvN Asia is re-running ep5 again right now. Never get tired with the re-run. Always smiling and bitting my lips Everytime TaMi and Morgan together on screen. (≧▽≦)

20 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Visually-wandering I just re-read your post with the spoiler of your next episode version, LOL. Let see will they peek into yours and turn it real next week

IF ONLY they will have similar scene, I can assume some skinships will happen after ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨

17 hours ago, redcoral said:

Anybody knows what the rating is for this show, it's so good yet not popular?

Screen-Shot-2019-06-24-at-11-31-57.png

it is low..but they are saying this summer any drama getting high ratings so they are adding popular names as cameo. -_-

Summer is not a good term for dramas and same days there is a rival dramas in other channels. But sure it will be higher soon. Most drama start with low ratings. At least it keep the viewer rates.

But TVN doing wrong. ıf you gonna add LDW as a cameo just promote it..He has a huge fandom in Korea.

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

BTS is out :lol:

disappointed by less car smash BTS scene! :(..They hide them coz ıt is a violence (like it not shown in drama <_< ) or actually production broke that windows and harmed the car but in drama made it look like leads did that? so they dont want ruin the power of that scene.

1 hour ago, evok said:

disappointed by less car smash BTS scene! :(..They hide them coz ıt is a violence (like it not shown in drama <_< ) or actually production broke that windows and harmed the car but in drama made it look like leads did that? so they dont want ruin the power of that scene.

In the drama it looks cool, but it's dangerous smashing glass & car made of metals. It makes sense. They are actresses, their faces, bodies and health are important for their career. It's actually OH&S issue if they really let the actors/actresses do it, so yes, the production crew must have done it for them.

49 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

In the drama it looks cool, but it's dangerous smashing glass & car made of metals. It makes sense. They are actresses, their faces, bodies and health are important for their career. It's actually OH&S issue if they really let the actors/actresses do it, so yes, the production crew must have done it for them.

actually in most dramas and shows they use candy glass not real glass..especially the action dramas. You see someone fall on a glass panel or on a car and that thin soft glasses explodes. This is used many times in k-dramas. but maybe this time they prefer not to use it.

or just dont want to show it. 

Hi, this drama is my new addiction since Encounter ended, I think it also has quite the same tone colour as Encounter. Btw to me this drama is like a whole package, great and interesting characters, nice cinematography, interesting stories, its not boring and predictable, the romance also always heart fluttering (romance between adults who are in the age for getting married) I really love that they take it slow with the romance but the guy's so passionate to the female), all the casts seems to have good chemistry. and also, ahjussi lee sun kyun's wife is so pretty, I dont know her so I googled, turns out she is lee sun kyun's wife, at first I thought she looks like gong hyo jin. and isn't brian is the dream boss? and barro is the dream office (maybe a bit similar with google's office)?

I also love the ost, the jazzy korean song and the instrumental song

On 6/18/2019 at 3:11 PM, evok said:

Lets everyone make their prediction before this week episodes: 

1st candidate: Jennie (the hacker, Unicon spy, the one who always make Barro as 2nd best coz of her info spoiler statue)

2nd candidate: Park Morgan (yeah ıf he goes out as a unexpected person with a unexpected mission, it would be so good for this story) 

On 6/23/2019 at 9:54 PM, Flaneur2 said:

(Why are there are no live recaps of this show ?  As a non-Korean speaker and non-Korean resident, I always looked forward to the live recaps to tide me over until the official videos are released...)

I depend on the live cappers, too, but it all depends on who chooses to watch and post.  Some shows have multiple recappers and gif posters but some don't.  Looks like our show is, unfortunately, just not getting the love.

There are some other sites where you might find live capping.   DramaMilk had WWW listed as a possible but it looks like she's not doing it or else she is very late to the party.  DramaMilk used to do a lot of shows all at once but lately she has dropped the ball.  DramaBeans is recapping but not in real time; they've only done up to episode 3 thus far.  I checked around my list of other sites, too, since I got curious when you asked this and I'm not seeing anything.  Perhaps someone has better and more current info than I do.  

Anyway, glad you're joining us!  :)

On 6/24/2019 at 9:50 AM, mademoisellesia said:

I wondered if they got a car from a wrecking yard--maybe one that had already been in an accident and was damaged.  That would make sense and it would be cheap to do.

On 6/24/2019 at 10:39 AM, evok said:

actually in most dramas and shows they use candy glass not real glass..especially the action dramas. You see someone fall on a glass panel or on a car and that thin soft glasses explodes. This is used many times in k-dramas. but maybe this time they prefer not to use it.

or just dont want to show it. 

The glass on the smashed car is the real thing because of the way it has crackled and stayed in a sheet rather than breaking away like candy glass.  The candy glass thing really annoys me when I see it on dramas where a windshield smashes like a regular sheet of glass and that's just wrong.

3 hours ago, rainy12 said:

Hi, this drama is my new addiction since Encounter ended, I think it also has quite the same tone colour as Encounter. Btw to me this drama is like a whole package, great and interesting characters, nice cinematography, interesting stories, its not boring and predictable, the romance also always heart fluttering (romance between adults who are in the age for getting married) I really love that they take it slow with the romance but the guy's so passionate to the female), all the casts seems to have good chemistry. and also, ahjussi lee sun kyun's wife is so pretty, I dont know her so I googled, turns out she is lee sun kyun's wife, at first I thought she looks like gong hyo jin. and isn't brian is the dream boss? and barro is the dream office (maybe a bit similar with google's office)?

I totally agree with you on Encounter...loved it! I've watched probably 100 kdramas& that was 1st real mature honest least amount of drama love story ever! Her Private Life also really good same thing. This drama is so interesting because of their playful nature which makes chemistry better. He doesn't let her win easily makes her be true to her feelings. His expressions and gestures are so HOT! I can't wait for song to be released also from end ep 6...sooo sexy! Wonder who will make 1st move

9 hours ago, rainy12 said:

I thought the same too. Jin Hye Jin does look a bit like Gong Hyo Jin but with a more deeper voice and edgy look. Also, JKY was in My Mister with Lee Sun Kyun. That fight scene between the two on the staircase was intense. I wonder what does Jin Hye Sun think about that scene? 

5 hours ago, elizabeth said:

I thought the same too. Jin Hye Jin does look a bit like Gong Hyo Jin but with a more deeper voice and edgy look. Also, JKY was in My Mister with Lee Sun Kyun. That fight scene between the two on the staircase was intense. I wonder what does Jin Hye Sun think about that scene? 

interesting. Also Jin He Jin played with Im Soo Jung in MISA and Im Soo Jung was the role wife of Lee Sun Kyun in All About My Wife.

So many connections of male leads..lol....

hqdefault.jpg

b18c94c9047ed9bddf1c172df0898897.jpg

Lee Dong Wook Has Tense Encounter With Im Soo Jung In Cameo Appearance On “Search: WWW”

by E. Cha
8a11cf45f4714161a8b7d7129821cb65.jpeg?s=

Get ready for an exciting special appearance by Lee Dong Wook on the next episode of “Search: WWW“!

Last week, Lee Dong Wook surprised viewers by briefly appearing in the preview for the drama’s upcoming episode. The clip featured Bae Ta Mi (played by Im Soo Jung) coming face to face with Lee Dong Wook while waiting for an elevator. Bae Ta Mi looked startled to see him, but Lee Dong Wook’s character appeared significantly calmer as he stepped out of the elevator, saying, “It’s been a long time.”

Although he only appeared for a couple of seconds at most, viewers immediately raced to come up with theories for who Lee Dong Wook’s character might be and what kind of history he shared with Bae Ta Mi.

Im-Soo-Jung-Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1334668wpp/lee-dong-wook-has-tense-encounter-with-im-soo-jung-in-cameo-appearance-on-search-www

8 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Also, JKY was in My Mister with Lee Sun Kyun

When I started watching this drama it was for two reasons: 

• for JKY--I loved him from Come Her and Hug Me, one of my top five dramas
  • for Im Soo Jung because I have never forgotten her role in the 2003 movie ...ing (a top movie favorite that I re-watch every now and then when I need my heart broken and mended--ISJ was amazing in this; I'd recommend the movie to anyone who hasn't seen it but prepare kleenex first)

Definitely looking forward to seeing what Lee Dong Wook will add to the next episode.  I'm one of the few who did not like Goblin but I adored LDW's character in that drama--he was able to make me cry nearly any time he appeared.  Of course, I'm hoping Not to cry next episode but just looking at LDW can still make me burst into tears.

June 26 2019

Still images of Lee Dong-Wook’s cameo appearance in ep.7 of tvN drama series “Search: WWW”

Search-WWW-LDWSM1.jpg

Here’s still images of Lee Dong-Wook and Lim Soo-Jung in currently airing tvN drama series “Search: WWW.” Lee Dong-Wook makes a cameo appearance in ep.7 of “Search: WWW” which airs later tonight, June 26, 2019 in South Korea. Lee Dong-Wook accepted the cameo appearance due to his good relationship with director Jung Ji-Hyun and the production staff. A glimpse of Lee Dong-Wook’s cameo appearance can also be seen in the teaser trailer for ep.7 on AsianWiki. In that scene and the still images, Lee Dong-Wook steps out of an elevator and tells “Long time no see” to Bae Ta-Mi (Lim Soo-Jung).

Search-WWW-LDWSI1.jpg
Search-WWW-LDWSI2.jpg

Hey!

Just popping by to say hi. I just started this drama and am really loving it right now. The characters are so well written and acted, and the conversations are so witty yet genuine. I absolutely love it!!! It feels like an american tv show series almost. And it's so refreshing!!

Super happy to be here sharing the love for and support for this show. And cheers to more episodes to come :D:D:D

Best,

~

Archived