[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

I assume SKK met HMk at the bar since the scandal was about HMK working at  a host  bar .  Is she his sponsor? 

Most time I feel like SKK acts mean but really she is very sensitive.  She is not the villain but being used by the villain. I guess next is to unravel why the villain can use her.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

I assume SKK met HMk at the bar since the scandal was about HMK working at  a host  bar .  Is she his sponsor? 

Most time I feel like SKK acts mean but really she is very sensitive.  She is not the villain but being used by the villain. I guess next is to unravel why the villain can use her.

Yes this was confirmed in the previous episode where GG visited the bar and the manager mention HMK. 

Very nice analysis from everyone. 

Besides NIK and the hb, there’s also the mil and the politician, both hate BTM since the court incident. 

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

By the way, a detail caught my attention: "www" in the title. Sure it refers to the internet. However, "w" could also refer to woman and we have indeed three women in the poster. Each "w" could represent a certain type of woman, like our three protagonists.

This was already mentioned earlier by someone in early pages. And another thing also, the main poster of three of them walking, also formed the letter W. That was quite creative. 

Reading everyone's theory, I think by the end of the drama, we can hope the three of them to become good friends, joining hands to fight the real evil. 

To be honest, the romance part is not attracting me much. Maybe I am the only one feeling so, but I was rather annoyed by Morgan's constant pestering towards Ta Mi in ep.2. He only earned my respect when he went to get back his deal from SGG and when he walked out of the meeting arranged by Matthew. It showed that he is a smart observant guy with integrity/principles. 

I'm enjoying this drama so far. Always great seeing fierce independent successful women take the lead. I'm a hopeless romantic though and the romance is what I'm enjoying the most. ISJ and JKY have really good chemistry. I like how honest, upfront and sincere PM is to BTM about his feelings, there's no beating around the bush. Looking forward to the next episode!

21 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

To be honest, the romance part is not attracting me much. Maybe I am the only one feeling so, but I was rather annoyed by Morgan's constant pestering towards Ta Mi in ep.2.

I thought he was just flirting the way a younger guy does,  and I thought it was cute.  ;)  

36 minutes ago, thistle said:

I thought he was just flirting the way a younger guy does,  and I thought it was cute.  ;)  

Yeah, I must be the only one not liking it. A guy like that will only earn side-eye from me <_<

Hii....I am late to party. :wacko: I just watched ep 4. I liked it. At last a cliffhanger ending.. :D

I actually think Jennie is the one who hacked search results and put Tae-Mi...There has to be reason of us learning Jennie is a hacker.. They are giving the hint. That actor/idol guy also said to Ka Kyung "I even brought you the storyboard" it only be in the hands of production team. so there is a real Unicon spy in Barro..

now She looks like the suspect. Or drama want us think that way. in preview They are throwing a egg on Tae-Mi's head so being nb1 in search engine is not the only case, probably there is a article and they want people read that. I guess that actor guy fans throwing a egg on her coz article is saying Director of Barro refused to delete search results about actor x so he committed suicide. :unsure:

I liked Morgan and TaeMi romance..You can feel the pressure on their feelings. This is better. But I hate how they trying to show Park Morgan as a perfect human while it has to be a woman power drama. Again girl characters has many problems but male lead is perfect person..I want to see his weaknesses too. But still him and Tae Mi's chemistry is 100%. Liked the childish but also mature dynamics in their love story. 

EDIT: I forgot to tell this. Today there was another pre-show interview and Jang Ki Yong is saying drama is about 3 strong business woman finding love in 3 man. smth like this. Not LGBT member but I actually liked to see some lesbian love-line in kdramas but sure it wont happen in Korea. I guess Scarlet love interest gonna be that man in that funny drama. She is searching him on net and want to find him with saying he is a good actor or o total jerk. She will learn ıf he is good guy or bad guy and ı think he will be a gentleman and she will fall in love to him after they met.. 

I am suspecting the person who hack Barron trending is actually BTM's ex .. what was his name??? .. oh yes.. Pyo Joon Soo.. after watching the ep 5 preview.. the last part where both Scarlet and Tammy holding the baseball bat.. the only person that makes Scarlet that way is PJS!! hahahahahhaa 

10 hours ago, visiopeia said:

I am suspecting the person who hack Barron trending is actually BTM's ex .. what was his name??? .. oh yes.. Pyo Joon Soo.. after watching the ep 5 preview.. the last part where both Scarlet and Tammy holding the baseball bat.. the only person that makes Scarlet that way is PJS!! hahahahahhaa 

This is a good prediction. ıf that scene is real the hacker is Joon Soo or Unicon (generally). Gurls are going to kick some butt! B)

but I also feel that scene is a cut from a dream or imagination of the crew after seeing Scarlet and Tae Mi get agree over smth and decide to work together against Unicon. :D..cant imagine we gonna see this scene in reality. so fantasy..but ıf ıt happens that be cool. 

Watch: “Search: WWW” Cast Is All Smiles In New Making-Of Video

by S. P
bd8c75f3aef14f30954aea1c37ebc295.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Search: WWW” gave viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the filming for its fourth and fifth episodes.

The video began with Lee Da Hee rehearsing for the part where she protects Jeon Hye Jin from a man on a bicycle. At first, Lee Da Hee was too rushed with her movements and hugged her co-star out of apology even after the director said cut.

After shooting the scene where they’re standing close to one another, Jeon Hye Jin commented, “I don’t know where to look since we’re [standing] like this. You’re so close.” The actresses continued to showcase their friendship by hugging and monitoring the footage with smiles on their faces.

Lee Da Hee also let out an embarrassed chuckle and said she felt sorry after her character beat up a man who grabbed her butt in the elevator.

Im Soo Jung then filmed with Jang Ki Yong and her ex-boyfriend in front of her workplace where they laughed at the ex-boyfriend’s gestures. When the director asked Jang Ki Yong to act cute, he tried various things and received praise by the director.

The two actors shot at a bar where Im Soo Jung tried to show off her dart skills, but laughed when she failed to hit the target. Jang Ki Yong, on the other hand, successfully put all of his darts on the board. Complimenting her co-star, Im Soo Jung said, “You’re really good. There’s something different about an actor who appears in action dramas.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1332733wpp/watch-search-www-cast-is-all-smiles-in-new-making-of-video

From the BTS, I’m not surprised that he placed all his darts on the board. I agreed with ISJ’s comment. JKY is really good at playing darts. If you watch the video clip above from a few years ago, he won against his sunbae. I couldn’t find the English subs.. not sure if it got removed from YouTube but enjoy this fun clip. 

Mysteries Waiting To Be Solved In “Search: WWW”

by S. Nam
0fa95f36fba149b089db7564eb31b3b4.jpeg?s=

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Search: WWW” is building the suspense!

Spoilers

With the last broadcast of “Search: WWW,” Bae Ta Mi (played by Im Soo Jung) suddenly dominated the realtime search charts, becoming No. 1 on the rankings. With curiosity rising to find out what’s happened to Bae Ta Mi, here are three points to look out for in the upcoming episode of “Search: WWW”!

Why: Why is she suddenly charting?

The part viewers are currently most curious about is why Bae Ta Mi is suddenly ranking No. 1 on the realtime charts. Although she’s transferred to Barro after working at Unicon, both of which are the top portal sites in the industry, Bae Ta Mi is neither a celebrity nor a politician; she is simply an office worker. Not to mention, ranking No. 1 on the realtime charts is no small feat. The ending of the most recent episode in which Bae Ta Mi looks completely surprised to see the countless messages as well as the chart ranking on her phone reveals that Bae Ta Mi is just as confused as the viewers are. Viewers are highly anticipating the upcoming episode to finally learn what has happened on various online communities to make Bae Ta Mi trend No. 1 on the charts.

Who: Who’s the mastermind behind the situation?

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1332933wpp/mysteries-waiting-to-be-solved-in-search-www

23 minutes ago, larus said:

Lets everyone make their prediction before this week episodes: 

1st candidate: Jennie (the hacker, Unicon spy, the one who always make Barro as 2nd best coz of her info spoiler statue)

2nd candidate: Park Morgan (yeah ıf he goes out as a unexpected person with a unexpected mission, it would be so good for this story) 

This is a "Real World" thing and so it's not exactly on topic but I found it interesting because this BBC news video feed talks about Facebook taking action against medical mis-information by reducing the ranking (of keywords) and removing it from recommendations.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-48644136/measles-vaccine-fears-cost-me-my-children

I've been following news on this topic for awhile now because of concerns about the possibility of pandemic due to lack of vaccination (Let me say this clearly:  if you have not vaccinated your kids, please do so without delay because you may be saving their lives!) , and I was really fascinated because our drama gave me an entirely new way of thinking about what search engines can do to change the way people perceive and receive important data.  

Dramas can do more than just be romantic and entertaining.  I like that Search:WWW taught me something.  I'm thinking more about which search engines I use regularly and why I use them, and I'm also wondering about the ways in which they take control over what I see.  

Now I wanna see what our leads are gonna get up to next.  I really don't think that Park Morgan is responsible for the mess that Ta Mi is in.  I think that Scarlett will step up and be the best sort of BFF anyone could want.  And I don't trust the toady guy Ta Mi brought over from Unicorn--he seems like someone who could be useful to the bad guys (whoever they might be).

64944343_473741759864021_888439748538925

Goblin deja vu in the first picture... :D Our Power Women going to kick some a** & liking the looks they gave each other. Female bonding in the making ♥

Spoiler

65101354_473742259863971_56567497874462464861734_473741959864001_62592918746835164412569_473742503197280_494007252632050

News Stills

I really like last week's backdrop (the cherry blossoms) for their scenes. Looks like this week is rain. Look forward to another beautifully shot scene. Mr. Sunshine's director is doing a fantastic job with his direction & cinematography!

2019061914581721058-768x941.jpg

Im Soo Jung And Lee Da Hee Form Epic Alliance To Fight Mysterious Culprit In “Search: WWW”

by S. Nam
6516f689301249399f84b0f6e8c9d340.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Search: WWW” has released new stills showcasing the powerful alliance between Im Soo Jung and Lee Da Hee!

In the upcoming episode of “Search: WWW,” Bae Ta Mi (played by Im Soo Jung) and Cha Hyun (played by Lee Da Hee) will be working together to overcome their most recent crisis. In the released stills, the two women are sporting classy outfits while holding baseball bats, captivating the audience as they walk down the street side by side.

Im-Soo-Jung-Lee-Da-Hee-Search-WWW-3.jpg

Although Bae Ta Mi and Cha Hyun work together on the same task force team to bring Barro to the No. 1 spot in the portal site industry, they tend to clash at every given opportunity.  Bae Ta Mi worked at Unicon in the past as Cha Hyun’s rival in the portal site industry, and as their wildly different personalities spark fire every time they meet, the two characters’ relationship adds a fun twist to the drama that viewers look forward to every week.

With Bae Ta Mi who is competitive like none other and Cha Hyun who is trying to stick to her principle of opposing every one of Bae Ta Mi’s suggestions, the two create an interesting multi-faceted chemistry.

Im-Soo-Jung-Lee-Da-Hee-Search-WWW-2.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1333180wpp/im-soo-jung-and-lee-da-hee-form-epic-alliance-to-fight-mysterious-culprit-in-search-www

Archived