[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

tumblr_ppq232QS8t1x6ms67o3_500.gif

I'd like to Congrats @The Swoon but they won't release the full photoshoot of my Shinhye & Binnie so <_< hahaha

love love Jenga video and the lovely comments. 500K and counting! :D

here's me to HyunShin playing Jenga...:crazy:

Resulta ng larawan para sa klaus mikaelson gif

all gifs ctto

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

wow whoever did the gif really got microscopic eyes,  i have contributed at least 2 views to the 500k total counts but i dint see the pulling of sleeve at all, aw i am a failed shipper huhuhu

any other cut from another angle that i missed? errr i depend on yall to strengthen my resolute to stay on this ship!

i think since they have cancelled the blue ray, i cant think of any other commercial use of unpublished behind footage of the finished work except to generate more buzz for the netflix drama still available on their platform? optimism in the air alright!!! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

I'd like to Congrats @The Swoon but they won't release the full photoshoot of my Shinhye & Binnie so <_< hahaha

Annoying, isn't it :D If you look at the views of the other videos on their channel, none of them could even come close to this no-cut Jenga video, and remember that this video is 17 minutes long, which is significantly so much longer than the others. They should give us that photo shoot bts!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Annoying, isn't it :D If you look at the views of the other videos on their channel, none of them could even come close to this no-cut Jenga video, and remember that this video is 17 minutes long, which is significantly so much longer than the others. They should give us that photo shoot bts!

yep, i bet this would reach a million coz everyday views keeps on increasing, mostly longing for that pictorial:lol: Reading the comments, you can feel the warm atmosphere and support of shippers for this couple, including us, i spot @syahirannsyakirann :wub: 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

yep, i bet this would reach a million coz everyday views keeps on increasing, mostly longing for that pictorial:lol: Reading the comments, you can feel the warm atmosphere and support of shippers for this couple, including us, i spot @syahirannsyakirann :wub: 

Oopps, you noticed me? I used gentle words as best as I can :D.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

im afraid we'll not get mych frim SH Tokyo FM proper as they are strict. They will release the official video after some time :(

Hoping for sneaky fans to record a video anyway lol. Although I heard that the law in Japan on this kind of thing is very harsh...

Hyun Bin's airport previews

Why so moody, Oppa-yah?

Then again, looks to me like he's not wearing make up, and his outfit isn't sponsored (? because he doesn't look as sharp as the last time lol) this time. Maybe he's just not ready to be photographed :lol:

Waiting for Shinhye's previews. She must be prepping at the salon right now :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Hoping for sneaky fans to record a video anyway lol. Although I heard that the law in Japan on this kind of thing is very harsh...

Hyun Bin's airport previews

Why so moody, Oppa-yah?

Then again, looks to me like he's not wearing make up, and his outfit isn't sponsored (? because he doesn't look as sharp as the last time lol) this time. Maybe he's just not ready to be photographed :lol:

Waiting for Shinhye's previews. She must be prepping at the salon right now :lol:

Yeah.. Look moody, and wonder why no videos yet? He looks tiring too, maybe practised too much.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1