Quantcast

Hi all,

Thank you for the welcome. Just wondering if anyone of you will be heading to HB FM in HK? 

• Like 5

On 5/2/2019 at 3:43 AM, rori0711 said:

Standing ovation for Daesang (TV) actress Kim Hyeja 

“now that you're born in this world, you deserve to live in it. don’t waste your present regretting the past and worrying about the future. live today... beautifully. to all of you who were a mom, a sister, a daughter and...yourself.”

trans by: @joyfuljoyfuI

while waiting for 11 may fm, lets learn hangul for easier k-ent fangirling purpose , and more importantly some life lesson from Radiance the drama, below epilogue from show as recited by 2019 baeksang daesang winner kim hyeja seonsaengnim

Carpe Diem,  Seize The Day... to our beloved OTP

===

내삶은 때로는 불행했고 때론 행복했습니다.

삶이 한낱 꿈에 불과하다지만 그럼에도 살아서 좋았습니다.

새벽에 쨍한 차가운 공기. 꽃이 피기전 부는 달콤한 바람. 해질 무렵 우러나는 노을의 냄새. 어느 하루 눈 부시지 않은 날이 없었습니다. 

지금 삶이 힘든 당신, 이 세상에 태어난 이상 당신은 이 모든 걸 매일 누릴 자격이 있습니다.

대단하지 않은 하루가 지나고 또 별거 아닌 하루가 온다해도 인생은 살 가치가 있습니다.

후회만 가득한 과거와 불안한 미래 때문에 지금을 망치지 마세요.

오늘을 사랑하세요 눈이 부시게. 당신은 그럴 자격이 있습니다.

===

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MSRJ said:

Hi all,

Thank you for the welcome. Just wondering if anyone of you will be heading to HB FM in HK? 

aw, i am far from that place on 11may

if you are present, we would be very thankful if you can give us first hand account of all mota related items during fm

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

her recent insta here, all non digital camera...ermmm

i thought she is very tech savvy & into smartphone/digital cameras, wow she suddenly go retro huh? and there is a forum related someone who is non tech savvy instead,  dear forum mates you like to tell me who the person is...

Edited by AkaruiHikari
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

her recent insta here, all non digital camera...ermmm

i thought she is very tech savvy & into smartphone/digital cameras, wow she suddenly go retro huh? and there is a forum related someone who is non tech savvy instead,  dear forum mates you like to tell me who the person is...

Urm.. Do you mean Mr. Gentleman@Binnie?? He do loves photography right? My level of delulu is increasing..! :D

Shinhye, just come home now.. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

she's techie but she hasn't forgotten the beauty of the past...is that Binnie? :P

cr: as tagged

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

she's techie but she hasn't forgotten the beauty of the past...is that Binnie? :P

cr: as tagged

Park Hoon really had a good laughed at him. Is it during Binnie's close up? :D

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Park Hoon really had a good laughed at him. Is it during Binnie's close up? :D

yes it is :lol: he's laughing at Binnie. His laughter is a ray of sunshine. I miss Dr. Cha & Jinwoo -_-

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

yes it is :lol: he's laughing at Binnie. His laughter is a ray of sunshine. I miss Dr. Cha & Jinwoo -_-

Ya.. Miss both of them, at least they didn't take out e sword that night:D and remain as friends.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Ya.. Miss both of them, at least they didn't take out e sword that night:D and remain as friends.. 

yeah...this scene reminds us how close Dr. Cha & Jinwoo before their fall out ;) 

• Like 2

which slide is your favorite?

cr: kdramadharma

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

which slide is your favorite?

cr: kdramadharma

Omo the caption :bawling:

My favorite may be the first slide because as the OP said: "I love that he seems to always make her laugh even on the silliest things." Shinhye is smiley and giggly by nature, but him making her laugh by doing a silly face in front of her just makes me uWu :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

Omo the caption :bawling:

My favorite may be the first slide because as the OP said: "I love that he seems to always make her laugh even on the silliest things." Shinhye is smiley and giggly by nature, but him making her laugh by doing a silly face in front of her just makes me uWu :wub:

Kdramadharma makes some swoon worthy captions. I can't decide which slide is the bestest becoz I love them all.

In 1st slide - same reason as yours.

In 2nd slide - I love the ngs during their first meeting at Hostel Bonita. They have to look at each other longer and Shinhye kept messing it up :P It reminds me of HyunBin's remark where Shinhye can't stay still or hold herself of laughing. Notice the final product where HyunBin looked handsome with a little mischievous smile. and these 2 flirting in the staircase esp HyunBIn. 

In 3rd slide - the flirty air in staircase was carried on to doorway at 3rd floor.  I agree on kdramadharma that HyunBin deliberately sway to her side for skinship :D and of course the last part where HyunBin was supposedly to carry her but Shinhye laughed and HyunBin eventually laughed too. I wonder what made Shinhye laugh in there :w00t: 

In 4th slide - slow mo of failed carry her scene. I could die with those happiness on Shinye & HyunBin's face. He was clueless and yet happily laughing & staring at her like it was the most beautiful thing he'd seen. It also includes Binnie's fave scene he shared during FM. Along with, them checking the outtakes and again, Binnie sipping his juice, purposedly swayed to Shinhye's side again. well...no need to sway in the raining scene becoz finally Binnie got the warmth (hug) he wanted. sorry I'm rumbling & tongue twisting i know but i can't help the butterflies in my stomach with these romantic unofficial scenes :wub:  

• Like 3

@rori0711 You're killing me :bawling:

14 hours ago, rori0711 said:

In 2nd slide - I love the ngs during their first meeting at Hostel Bonita. They have to look at each other longer and Shinhye kept messing it up :P It reminds me of HyunBin's remark where Shinhye can't stay still or hold herself of laughing. Notice the final product where HyunBin looked handsome with a little mischievous smile. and these 2 flirting in the staircase esp HyunBIn. 

But there was one time when he smiled first (and that's why she hit him lol).

And yess! The staircase flirting. The way he stood and leaned on the railway, it's so obvious :wub: Whoever edited the caption must have noticed it too because it says something like: If you guys keep doing this, there will be rumors.

In 3rd slide - the flirty air in staircase was carried on to doorway at 3rd floor.  I agree on kdramadharma that HyunBin deliberately sway to her side for skinship :D 

I agree as well :wub:

In 4th slide - slow mo of failed carry her scene. I could die with those happiness on Shinye & HyunBin's face. He was clueless and yet happily laughing & staring at her like it was the most beautiful thing he'd seen. 

Oh my, I noticed it too. He was just laughing while looking at her :wub:

Along with, them checking the outtakes and again, Binnie sipping his juice, purposedly swayed to Shinhye's side again. well...no need to sway in the raining scene becoz finally Binnie got the warmth (hug) he wanted. sorry I'm rumbling & tongue twisting i know but i can't help the butterflies in my stomach with these romantic unofficial scenes :wub:  

Please ramble more lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Why so good-looking?

An old video of Hyun Bin picking his eyes as his charming point (please correct me if I'm wrong)

So of course I have to post this too, lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 You're killing me :bawling:

But there was one time when he smiled first (and that's why she hit him lol).

And yess! The staircase flirting. The way he stood and leaned on the railway, it's so obvious :wub: Whoever edited the caption must have noticed it too because it says something like: If you guys keep doing this, there will be rumors.

I agree as well :wub:

Oh my, I noticed it too. He was just laughing while looking at her :wub:

Please ramble more lol

Wow guys! Really details, confident that you got A+ for your findings and I couldn't agree more with all your points. I love it all, the shy and flirting Binnie makes Shinhye happy, what else do I want? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

Why so good-looking?

An old video of Hyun Bin picking his eyes as his charming point (please correct me if I'm wrong)

So of course I have to post this too, lol

@gets0meair 

Why so good-looking?

Sorry, can't answer that too.. Since when he's so good looking? :DHeard this phrase before..? 

Then, that means both of them are attracted to each other's eyes:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

@gets0meair 

Why so good-looking?

Sorry, can't answer that too.. Since when he's so good looking? :DHeard this phrase before..? 

Then, that means both of them are attracted to each other's eyes

sth like how he also self declare his eyes are his most attractive asset like

below...

https://twitter.com/lovevin925/status/1124835428928876544

• Like 3