[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

11 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Then it's not so different from this version of translation, no?

the OP is NOT his fan bcos if she is, she wld be like me added into the post on his prof attitude towards work (obviously audible in vid), what if binnie is working with another actress in his future work, then she wont support/love him in those projects anymore?

that's why real fans dislike shippers, my attitude to shipping is we must focus first on the individual actor love them for their talent/skill AND be receptive to either one working with another partner in their profession in future

i am not happy with the OP because she totally miss out on hyunbin 's attitude towards work when interpreter said it clearly (from hyunbin of course)

PEACE:heart:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

the OP is NOT his fan bcos if she is, she wld be like me added into the post on his prof attitude towards work (obviously audible in vid), what if binnie is working with another actress in his future work, then she wont support/love him in those projects anymore?

that's why real fans dislike shippers, my attitude to shipping is we must focus first on the individual actor love them for their talent/skill AND be receptive to either one working with another partner in their profession in future

i am not happy with the OP because she totally miss out on hyunbin 's attitude towards work when interpreter said it clearly (from hyunbin of course)

PEACE:heart:

I see... I'm sure everyone knows that Binnie is a top professional :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gets0meair said:

I'm still amazed and mesmerized by Shinhye's beauty in this scene. Imagine being Jinwoo, waking up to find a beautiful woman (with whom he's already falling in love) who tells him that she's his girlfriend :wub:

IKR? Shinhye's luminous beauty is very much highlighted in this scene. I should be immune by now, thought I seen her in all her glory but surprisingly, I still find myself breathless & falling in love with her many times in MoA :w00t:

the moment Heejoo smiled sweetly, it's game over for Jinwoo :D How can he resist that arresting smile from that beautiful woman with the biggest heart? There's no escape by all means. He ran out of words and just have this weird look at her. The moment she insist to take taxi, he was afraid she would let go of him. 

img.gif

img.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 5/14/2019 at 1:06 AM, rori0711 said:

Cora Carmack, New York Times best-selling author of Twenty-something Romance, Paranormal Romance, & YA Fantasy on Memories of The Alhambra :wub:

i am much cheered after seeing this, although i am not carmack s fan (im non fictional reader), knowing that she is on the best seller list is great vindication of the dissing from inetz & cnets

really saddened me to read the many caustic comments from cnetz targetted at staff & actors since cfans are such huge kdrama fanbase, her genre has its own chinese novella writers & their large fanbases, just couldnt understand why a similar writer could see something good from mota while the drama would receive such low ratings from cnetz overall

anyway, i hope carmack s rooting for the drama would be a strong push for netflix to consider a season2 which many fans had hoped for (of course S2 cant be of THOSE NA genre...hahaha)

• Like 2

hi, I just join this thread, I didnt know it was existed. barely find a ship page on twitter or instagram of them. beside drama I really ship PSh and HB. they are exactly each other's ideal type. I dont know PSH dating history but looking HB's previous relationship, PSH is his type. actually I didnt like PSH because her dramas werent my type. I realy like her when she appeared on 3Meals in a day. She wasnt regular korean actresses. She is like Song Ji Hyo, I like that kinda person. anyway, HB and PSH really complete each other. (I dont know PSH current dating status, still dating that actor (I dont know his name) or not). but I am sure they like each other. I have sixth sense :yum: :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 5/12/2019 at 2:56 PM, gets0meair said:

Wow! The caption!

The video was sent to the OP personally by a fan who went to HK FM.

Binnie said that to build a good chemistry, eye contact is important to be able to have an understanding and to bond well with the lead actress.

And then he continued that he was a lot like Jinwoo (OP then said: Do you guys remember that he also said that Shinhye was a lot like Heeju/Emma?)*. And he said he was the type of a person who, when he sees something or likes something, he will strive until the end.

* I mentioned this too before, that he always says Shinhye is like Heeju when he's also like Jinwoo himself! Ackkk!!! :wub:

ETA: Okay, I think the one above is more like a fan account from the person who went to HK and recorded the video. But here's the translation of what was actually said in the video between Binnie and the MC.

MC: How to be that romantic?

Binnie: *is shy* I'm not actually the romantic type ("ohreally??" - a commentary by me :D), but in the drama, he's in love, so I need to express it well.

MC: Aaa, you really are romantic. Now please try to express that eye contact with the audience.

Hello, I’m the fan who went to the FM and sent this to my instagram chingu SS Taeyang... she’s a super shipper so I’m willing to share with her. I’m sorry I don’t have time to spazz so much here but I felt really happy after the FM. Shinhye was the only female co star who appeared at the FM (figuratively) and he was really smiling at the best scene including the scene psh appeared, he smiled more. 

Just another note, his entire family went for his HK FM and I saw them. :) Not convenient to share anything else about that. I did the translation for SS too. Using my account @mademoiselle078 originally bumble bee love haha

just wanna say thanks for appreciating the videos and my instagram chingu SS is very talented.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, n_s_23_23 said:

hi, I just join this thread, I didnt know it was existed. barely find a ship page on twitter or instagram of them. beside drama I really ship PSh and HB. they are exactly each other's ideal type. I dont know PSH dating history but looking HB's previous relationship, PSH is his type. actually I didnt like PSH because her dramas werent my type. I realy like her when she appeared on 3Meals in a day. She wasnt regular korean actresses. She is like Song Ji Hyo, I like that kinda person. anyway, HB and PSH really complete each other. (I dont know PSH current dating status, still dating that actor (I dont know his name) or not). but I am sure they like each other. I have sixth sense :yum: :blush:

Hai dear! Welcome.. I choose to trust your sixth sense:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, MSRJ said:

Hello, I’m the fan who went to the FM and sent this to my instagram chingu SS Taeyang... she’s a super shipper so I’m willing to share with her. I’m sorry I don’t have time to spazz so much here but I felt really happy after the FM. Shinhye was the only female co star who appeared at the FM (figuratively) and he was really smiling at the best scene including the scene psh appeared, he smiled more. 

Just another note, his entire family went for his HK FM and I saw them. :) Not convenient to share anything else about that. I did the translation for SS too. Using my account @mademoiselle078 originally bumble bee love haha

just wanna say thanks for appreciating the videos and my instagram chingu SS is very talented.

Oo dear.. You've attended the Binnie's FM! Thank you for your sharing.. I'm aware ab. SS, yea.. She's good! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, n_s_23_23 said:

th_welcome.gif to the club, chingu! our thread is quite low key hahaha

Care to elaborate the highlighted above...i can't relate much :w00t: except for their overwhelming chemistry and rooting for them as endgame irl. 

i liked that sixth sense of yours btw  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, MSRJ said:

Ayieee...it must be surreal to spend time with Binnie and his multitudes of fans :) clips like these are what keep us going and energize ahahaha thanks for sharing it sweetie :wub:

Btw, you've got me intrigue with your note ahahaha when you say entire family, beside his mom & dad, his brother's fam are present as well? Perfect!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, MSRJ said:

Thank you for sharing the videos!

Glad you had fun at the FM and thank you for sharing your fan account! Even from the fancams that I posted above, it's clear that he would smile more whenever Heeju appeared :wub:

If you don't mind me asking, do you know if the family joined him to Seoul or stayed in HK? I only know they had dinner together after the FM.

3 hours ago, n_s_23_23 said:

Hello there!

If your sixth sense tells you other things about them, please let us know :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1