[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

17 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

video of Binnie's (and Park Hoon's) rare laugh at tonight's Baeksang

I will pay Park Narae a kings ransom just to dance and make Binnie laugh all day everyday :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Standing ovation for Daesang (TV) actress Kim Hyeja 

“now that you're born in this world, you deserve to live in it. don’t waste your present regretting the past and worrying about the future. live today... beautifully. to all of you who were a mom, a sister, a daughter and...yourself.”

trans by: @joyfuljoyfuI

cr:@lovebinS2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

this beautiful song lulls me to la la land with my magical couple:wub:

♪♫ I'll climb every mountain and swim every ocean just to be with you...Alhambra couple ♫♪

♫♪ Come back I need you to hold me, closer now, just a little closer now, I need you to hold me tonight ♪♫ 

cr: kdrama world

• Like 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

More news regarding baeksang including the living sculpture of binnie :D

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.10872099

that manly and luxurious appearance coupled with adoring dimples...*drools* the only lacking is his lovely partner who vanished to London weeks ago :w00t:

0004001422_001_20190501221908876.jpg?type=e1920

Hyunbin stole eyes at the awards ceremony when appearing in an all-black suit that shows his manly and luxurious appearances. cr: Osen/ Vlive

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 5/2/2019 at 1:39 AM, rori0711 said:

I will pay Park Narae a kings ransom just to dance and make Binnie laugh all day everyday :lol:

agree, how i wish the antic was at the end of the show to cheer him up, pray that its just boredom and NOT sadness or disappointment from results

then hope he had gotten message from daesang winner kim hyeja s speech, in life & career

luckily he met  park hoon in mota, oh he is a jovial guy sounds like an extrovert who can jive up the mood re life bar mota special

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

This is so funny. He was obviously daydreaming :D

Wonder what he was thinking about that made him smile to himself that way, hohoho?

Haha, the mysterious guy.. Does he aware there's papparazi e. where and he's being spotted in all directions? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 5/2/2019 at 3:43 AM, rori0711 said:

Standing ovation for Daesang (TV) actress Kim Hyeja 

“now that you're born in this world, you deserve to live in it. don’t waste your present regretting the past and worrying about the future. live today... beautifully. to all of you who were a mom, a sister, a daughter and...yourself.”

trans by: @joyfuljoyfuI

while waiting for 11 may fm, lets learn hangul for easier k-ent fangirling purpose , and more importantly some life lesson from Radiance the drama, below epilogue from show as recited by 2019 baeksang daesang winner kim hyeja seonsaengnim

Carpe Diem,  Seize The Day... to our beloved OTP

===

내삶은 때로는 불행했고 때론 행복했습니다.

삶이 한낱 꿈에 불과하다지만 그럼에도 살아서 좋았습니다.

새벽에 쨍한 차가운 공기. 꽃이 피기전 부는 달콤한 바람. 해질 무렵 우러나는 노을의 냄새. 어느 하루 눈 부시지 않은 날이 없었습니다. 

지금 삶이 힘든 당신, 이 세상에 태어난 이상 당신은 이 모든 걸 매일 누릴 자격이 있습니다.

대단하지 않은 하루가 지나고 또 별거 아닌 하루가 온다해도 인생은 살 가치가 있습니다.

후회만 가득한 과거와 불안한 미래 때문에 지금을 망치지 마세요.

오늘을 사랑하세요 눈이 부시게. 당신은 그럴 자격이 있습니다.

===

• Like 2